Will we get a new Kid Icarus game on Switch?

Will we get a new Kid Icarus game on Switch?

Attached: SI_3DS_KidIcarusUprising_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 269K)

No.

we'll get it in 2037
just 18 more years to go

Attached: kirby.jpg (480x480, 16K)

The 3DS game was terrible.

yeah, as soon as we get a new punch out and f-zero game

:(

I hope to God above we do. I imagine Sakurai had fun taking a dead franchise and making it his own. However, I wouldn't be against him doing the same treatment to, say, Ice Climber.

too hard for you?

>ever thinking KIU is difficult in any ways with how liberal the difficulty settings are
Braindead KIUfag is braindead.

Wow you’re fucking stupid

>the controls were terrible

Git gud. Use the stand. Make your hands less fat. Change the controls so that you don’t need to use the stylus.

>the anime voice acting is terrible

Don’t play video games for excellent writing. It’s an E rated video game, it’s target audience is still teenagers and kids, just like every other Nintendo game. Learn to have fun with something

>I didn’t like it

Not liking something doesn’t make it suck. I bet you lost to fucking Cerberus. I bet you don’t even like Starfox

Uh. Easy mode is easy. But fucking surprise there, genius

Honestly id just be happy with a port since it would fix the controls

hahaha faggot, try playing on a difficulty higher than 3.0 next time

>movie game with a story that never leads anywhere, linear railroad level design, and button mashing combat.

Is it just me, or is Sakurai really bad at game design?
>The entire appeal of kirby the art is cute, and that literally anyone can beat it.
>The entire appeal of Smash is that Mario can fight Link in the middle of Donkey Kong Country.
>The entire appeal of Kid Icarus Uprising is that it provides a story to flesh out a character who was popularized by Smash Bros.

Has he ever made a game that is actually fun to play though? A game that I couldn't get the same enjoyment out of by watching a youtube videos of it?

Is it any coincidence that the best Kirby game is the first one Nintendo made after he left the series?

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-010057.png (1920x1200, 1.16M)

KID ICARUS UPRISING FUCKING SUCKS
>b-b-but it's good if you go in expecting shit
Why would anyone want to play a terrible and linear third pertson shooter with awful controls and cringe voice/acting constantly when any other third person shovelware released in the last 15 years is better, even garbage like Inversioin, Fracture, Wanted, and Terminator Salvation.

>git gud
What a strong defense.
>Don’t play video games for excellent writing.
Lol, no. Especially from Sony movie games.
>I bet you don’t even like Starfox
furfag wii u owner detected.

>awful controls
opinion dismissed
>button mashing combat
opinion dismissed
>snoy
opinion dismissed

FPBP, Sakurai is a hack
Should've been on Wii U so at least Switch owners could have it ported day 1.

Uprising, MH4U, and KH:DDD were some of the only 3DS games to use the full power of 3D and graphics. Shame the 3DS still looks weaker than the PSP in most of it's library.

cope transfag.

>Especially from Sony movie games.
The Last of Us and Spider-Man had mediocre gameplay but excellent writing.
Kid Icarus Uprising does not. And the game feels empty and a corridor-fest when the voices are off because it's actually boring.

True about LoU and all Naughty Dog games but Spider Man had great gameplay, it is just so damn fun to control. The worst thing you can say about it is that it doesn't do anything new but what it does do it does very well.

Go home, Hades. Just, go home

>Why would anyone want to play a terrible and linear third pertson shooter
*Rail shooter & Third person action

Eh, i'd rather not if it's going to be like Uprising. Of all the games to make a fucking starfox clone, the hacks at Nintendo decide it's the one perfect for an action adventure game.

It would've been better if it had no rails to begin with and focused on the ground gameplay. Also, make weapons have specific stats instead of randomizing stats in gatcha shit.
Flight mode gameplay could've been manually controlled like DBZ games and much more fun that way.

Online mode was very fun

I'm all the oposite actually; better full rail shooter since there aren't too many. Either way the game did very well by its own. As for the weapons it could have been better a logic about fusing instead of a chaos based one, although I'm thorn, chaos has its own charm.

I really hope so
I enjoyed Uprising more than any other Sakurai game
I finished the WoL in Ultimate and haven't touched the game since, Uprising kept me coming back for more long after I'd beaten the game.
if my 3ds wasn't stolen I would probably still be playing it
save data stays on the cartridge for 3ds games, right?

>better full rail shooter
But how would online work?
>chaos has its own charm
Understood, though I prefer Monster Hunter weapon making. I don't have to pray and sacrifice 2 good weapons to chance a great one. it just works.

For this one, yes. Maybe it saved in your Nintendie account. I remember starting smash 4 on my new system and suddelnly everything was there for some reason after transfer my account.

that joke is still funny haha I laughed! you're such a unique individual user, not an npc at all

Just like a SF versus mode.

Thanks, you too.