How does the console multiplayer scene account for this?

How does the console multiplayer scene account for this?

Attached: 1564650038387_0.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/-Do4p-mKrhpDJU7_6HUBVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>perfect movement control
>perfect aiming
Why hasn't this caught on?

because holding a controller with only one hand sucks
should've used a joycon-like design

Console-only normies are not very smart, eveyone else with a bit more brain gets one of these.

something like a fleshed out wii nunchuck would be good, maybe a few extra buttons.

dafuq is that?

analog keyboard does it better

console pros use xim4

I feel like this would be better attached to a keyboard than your mouse.

That cable can go around my house twice and it wouldn't matter, tying your mouse to your other hand seems like a bad time.
Also a stick on a keyboard means you get more keys than that thing has buttons.

Analog keyboard doesn't have pressure sensitive controls. E.G. flight sim. Using a trigger as acceleration and being able to differentiate between a hard or soft turn is so much better.

Not only you are wrong, but analog keyboards haven't caught on either, and most games crap out when you attempt to use both mouse and any sort of analog controls at the same time.

I don't see the difference. you just don't press as hard on the analog key.

Nigger check this
>Wooting one

>but analog keyboards haven't caught on either
because there's only ONE company making them and they only just recently released a fullsize keyboard, also they're $160.
>and most games crap out when you attempt to use both mouse and any sort of analog controls at the same time.
if you can fool a console into thinking a mouse and keyboard is a controller I'm sure PC drivers can do the same. It's just a matter of time.

does that actually work well or are you just better off getting a xim?

inb4 just play on PC

I got mechanical and analog mixed up. Being able to get 360 degree movement is still an advantage. I can't see pressure ratios for movement keys being very intuitive.

I bought way too many dumb controllers like that in the PS3 era. The XIM is the only good option for mouse aiming on a console.

Sure analog stick has it's uses.

too bad any attempts at this with any average controller heavily limits your controls for the left hand.
>stick or d-pad
>usually only two buttons/one button and a trigger

>Analog keyboard doesn't have pressure sensitive controls

Hall effect sensors have been "pressure" sensitive since the '60s

Attached: honeywell hall effect switches.jpg (2473x1655, 1.03M)

Yes it does.

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/-Do4p-mKrhpDJU7_6HUBVg

Whats the point of this when literally all console shooters have auto aim that snaps on targets anyway?

Attached: 010.png (374x376, 221K)

>can't crouch
>can't jump
>can't change weapon

idk but i remember that i stopped playing overwatch because it was obvious people were using mouse+keyboard on ps4

I mean, Xbox is now allowing you to plug in kb+m in to their system anyway lol

There are at least six buttons on that mouse.

Because it's just aping an analog stick, not a hardware mouse. So there is movement smoothing and the cursor is slow as fuck anyway.

You can't fool a console into thinking it's a mouse, it's just analog stick emulation that's generally very wonky.
And you can't replicate analog controls with digital aside from stupid stuff like PWMing the shit out of them which will be even more wonky.

proof?

special xbawx expensive m&kb

Meanwhile PS4 has native support.

1) PS4 and Xbone fully suport native M&K, it's the individual games that chose not to enable them

2) What you posted isn't cheating, it has the exact same limit as a controller so it's an irrelevant question. That mouse and other converters are still limited to an analog's max turn speed, whatever the controller setting for it is in-game. Watch XIM4 Destiny users VS PC Destiny users for instance.

They don't your aim assist won't save you for long

Controller + eye tracker is still the king