IT'S FUCKING OVER

Their latest gameplay looks like ass: youtu.be/xJ7SCHZWevI
And their Managing Director also resigned: play4.uk/ali-erkin-managing-director-of-taleworlds-entertainment-resigned-game-news-2897

Attached: 1902384710923.jpg (846x478, 257K)

Doesnt matter

Cuz NEVER EVER

Attached: 1562303756836m.jpg (680x535, 47K)

Time to die

It never had good Third person animations.

You might think she's smiling but look closer into her eyes, pure despair.

>game with physics-based gameplay has ass animations
You don't say.

What looks bad about it?

>looks like ass
kind of harsh. it's a modest upgrade on warband, which is all anyone really expected. it's just that we expected it 6 years ago

>Their latest gameplay looks like ass
Looks like mount and blade combat to me, you sure you're a fan of the series and not just the memes?

It really does just look like a prettied up Warband. What's taking them so long?

Looks the same as it ever did, like crap.

it looks exactly the same as the first game in terms of gameplay. its going to be fun youre just a fucking autist hating on a game you personally dont enjoy

>I am a meme loving zoomer that never played mountain blade

>calls others meme lovers
>mountain blade

dont you have to be in summer school? your new is showing.

>n-no, MY meme is great!

'tard

legitimately kill yourself you 12 year old

Looks nice. The reason why MOUNTAIN MAN & HORSE LORDS was fun was because of the size of the battles. If Butterlord can deliver on huge battles it'll be great

Aww, is the meme loving boomer SEETHING at being called out as the hypocrite he is?
No, that would require you to have a minimum of self awareness

>Their latest gameplay looks like ass
This your first experience with mount&blade?

>calls gameplay that looks exactly like mountain blade ass
>doesn't deny he didn't play the game and tries to start an argument about memes
classic zoomer

looks like warband with the same animations but smoother and slightly prettier graphics, which is all i truly wanted. i hate the slow clunky melee combat of other melee games. warbands 4 directional attacks AND 4 directional blocks make the best multiplayer melee combat

i too enjoy using buzzwords in arguments because i cant form my own coherent thoughts

Only like 10-20% of the playerbase plays M&B for the multiplayer, and half of that stuck with Napoleonic which has guns.
As long as the campaign is fun and has plenty of features to compliment modding and isn't just the exact same shit as the first game but with better graphics and convenient features that were modded into warband.

It does look like ass for a game that has been in development for 7 years and barely looks any different to the prequel, and it's still not coming out.

M&B looked like ass for the period when it came out ages ago, also. It's a tradition. It's not a AAA game, fag. It's made by turkroaches on the run from the government.

Why would you think it would be a massive improvement from the other games? Literally anyone with at least a single brain cell expected exactly what we are getting

I dont understand, what's ass about this? It looks great to me.

I'm more interested in the overworld to see if they follow through with what they claimed about it.