How can p*rsona babbies even compete?

How can p*rsona babbies even compete?

Attached: a84.jpg (480x681, 58K)

They dont have to. SMT is dead franchise

I'm glad they found a market with their casualised version of SMT.

I remember beating Nocturne VERY easily and I’m dying over and over again on Persona 5.

Was there a difficulty setting in Nocturne? I guess I played it on Normal and Persona 5 on Hard.

Also, SMT2 was ridiculously easy as well, I remember just spamming the gun command.

No one will ever believe you.

not even the best atlus game

Attached: Hellnight.jpg (220x224, 15K)

I’m guessing SMT1-3 are way easier than Persona, and mainline retards just pretend they’re difficult to feel special for playing a more “hardcore” menu navigator game which revolves around selecting an enemy’s weakness.

Weak bait

Nocturne is a much harder game than Persona 5

>I’m guessing SMT1-3 are way easier than Persona
be serious

Attached: 411full.jpg (267x374, 34K)

Attached: 1551245852967.jpg (545x476, 98K)

P3 was harder than P5.

SMT5 at TGS hopefully means more SMT threads trying to get some persona onlys into main line how do I get them hooked on the idea to play these games

Attached: 48459E7B-7A53-441B-9A86-EB8F4AEA07FB.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

I’m in palace 5 right now and if I face two Grihimekhala they have a move that pretty much wipes out my whole party in one turn. Nocturne was nowhere as brutal.

At least p5 was harder than p4

Attached: 3919638D-96AA-453F-B0C3-764FD6B029CE.jpg (1125x871, 111K)

By having actual new games in their series that conserve their native features instead of having to borrow others' to survive.

never played 2, but 1 was piss easy outside of figuring out where to go
3 was also piss easy if you just used buffs
honestly persona is just a straight upgrade to smt, more challenge, more depth, an actual setting that’s not just durr da nookleearr apohkaleepse, actual stories that aren’t just kill god lol, and actual characters

the only reason smtfags can pretend their games are hard is that nobody plays them

Every player has their own dificulties to the game.
While im getting harder at SMT 1, im going really well in Strange Journey.
It depends on your skills to judge how its hard or not.

You ever been to a Persona thread? Why would you want those gross neckbeards in our threads?

>more challenge
>more depth
>>>>>>>>>>>>>an actual setting
lmao

begging you to back those first two claims up with substantial proof

Attached: 1519977403330.png (1116x1440, 924K)

Nocturne remake when? Or a PS4 port?

you wouldn’t be asking for proof if you played something other than babbie’s first persona

Give me touched-up graphics and the ability to choose my skills when I fuse demons and I'll take eight.

What pray tell do you think babbie's first Persona is? I've only played one but I don't think it's the one you're thinking of.

Just started playing this game, been putting every point into luck so far. How long with this work?

>dead
>smt 5 is still in development
hmm

>harder
more annoying than anything

Nocturne

>>smt 5 is still in development
haha y-yeah any day now

Attached: hurts a little.jpg (199x250, 5K)

Nocturne isn't Persona last time I checked. I played P3 and thought it was okay

looool anyone who has played Nocturne knows this is bait.

lol you're right on one thing, that you're guessing. Play the fucking game you personatard.

That's not harder, that's just bullshit, like the one hit kills in any Souls game, Nioh or Sekiro.

I swear to YHWH its one fucking guy making SMT threads at least once a day on Yea Forums. That alone isn’t a problem, but its always some bait shit that’s like “WTF HAPPENED WITH IV:A?” or “NOCTURNE IS THE BEST JRPG PROVE ME WRONG”. Its tired as fuck and honestly disgraceful for a series with way more thought and effort put into the art, narrative, themes, and atmosphere than your standard game.

Attached: 5F33D857-98A8-4899-9D73-10730277AC60.jpg (600x634, 297K)

blocks our path

Attached: 51sYTWYjhdL._SY445_.jpg (317x445, 33K)

The imageboard meta is not about the quality of discussion but the amount of replies that the threads get, user.

Should I give Magna Carta another chance? The PS2 one that is. I bought it back when it was new because it seemed like something the devs really poured their heart and souls into. I mean it came in a special box plastered in gorgeous art with a really cool art book/strategy guide combo, but I always got bored by the actual gameplay. Now that I'm older I feel like I might be able to understand and appreciate it more though. Is it worth it?

>it's persona but soulless and boring
pass

>It's persona but not anime.

Unpass.

>It's not anime because it's grim and pretentious like my soul.

SMT is weeb as fuck what are you talking about

>It's not anime because it's not about high school.