How will the rise of China (And later India, Vietnam, Africa and the like) change video games?

How will the rise of China (And later India, Vietnam, Africa and the like) change video games?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-08-02 at 12.08.43.png (753x705, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_developed_in_Poland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>china
mobileshit is not vidya

>but VNs are

You're banking on a lot by saying that the chinks just wont start playing PC/console games as they approach the US in terms of living standard

>China
Besides mobile apps, they won't.
>India
What the fuck has India made at all besides apps?
>Vietnam
Vietnam hasn't done shit since the war. They aren't making any apps or games.
>Africa
They haven't made a single video game ever.

This is one of the most retarded and worst threads I have ever seen on Yea Forums as a whole, and I've been on it 3 years now (not for the elections, but for tomfuckery).

Video game developers will start to pander to China and we’ll start seeing subtle nods to the CCP and all their success just like Hollywood is already doing.

>Vietnam hasn't done shit since the war. They aren't making any apps or games.

retarded zoomer go back to your containment board

Attached: Flappy_Bird_icon.png (175x175, 19K)

>as they approach the US in terms of living standard

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

He never said they create video games, retard. The graph is about markets. How will developers make games in a world where they have to think about places like China.

IT companies follow development, you dufus.

The exact same thing could have been said about Poland 20 years ago, and now they're making best games on the continent

Mobile gaming market and console gaming market are apples and oranges. A billion chinese people playing mahjong on their couterfeit iphone doesn't effect how you play Mario and Fortnite.

You mean like NOW?

Kotick's got a foot in the Chinese market.

Sweeney's probably listening to whatever bullshit XI's goons are feeding him right now.

Ubisoft will fall soon after.

It's already happening.

>best games on the continent
Name some games that they have made, I haven't heard shit about Poland making video games.

You've been asleep, Neo. There's only fewer people living in poverty in China compared to the US and more people buying luxury goods than the US.

It's only a matter of time before they raise their median to the US level, but there's essentially already a US-sized population of middle/higher class people living in the cities who can and are willing to spend their money on vidya

Shit, I forgot about that "game". It was just that forgettable. That's 1 though.

Of course I am going to think about them creating video games instead of the markets, since le picture is pretty fake.

>Name some games that they have made, I haven't heard shit about Poland making video games.

>Witcher
>This war of mine
>Observer
>Frostpunk
>That weird one about the forest

Enjoy: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Video_games_developed_in_Poland

Attached: just_polish_things.jpg (500x507, 14K)

Lol

That one turboedgy game banned everywhere for being too edgy.

Hatred, I think it ws.

That's unironically true, and I am not even a Pole or a Polandboo

I mean, who else? Brits making the same Total War game with the same bugs but in different settings for 25 years now?

Ubisoft making some of their pure shit in France/UK?

German forklift simulators?

Paradox who'd been creatively bankrupt since Old Gods?

There's plenty more well known games like Call of Juarez, Dead Island, Earth 21XX and sniper ghost warrior

I just chose those because they're undeniably good games

Besides the name "Witcher 2" which I saw my "friends" playing on Xbox 360 in early 2015, I have not heard of any video games made in Poorland.

No worries, I just remember Hatred because of all that edge.

Poland does make good games.

Don't forget call of juarez and earth 21X0 series

>tripfag
>exclusively makes shitposts

Everything checks out, go back to R*ddit

Attached: hes going all out bait.jpg (1080x1085, 246K)

He can gb2/8ch/

>yfw every game will be nothing but a skinnerbox "free to play" microtransaction mess in your lifetime
The next generation won't even know that games used to be self-contained products.

>uses a name
>"tripfag"

I fucking remember hearing Hatred was made in Pooland, but I wasn't sure. LOL, that's probably the only good thing to come out of Poorland in a while.

>America is the greatest and best country in the world

Attached: 56.jpg (408x431, 11K)

Have sex

Attached: 1564448165.girokett_sc123alt.jpg (1100x1000, 563K)

America is a third world country so it's not so hard for China to surpass them

bump