UNIST Thread

Tonight's the night.

Attached: 1562822758535.jpg (1536x2048, 569K)

Will likely be a slower night than usual since most of the regulars are out to compete at EVO. Pass is going to be vee for PS.

That being said, if nobody shows up for PS in 30 minutes I can also switch to PC if need be.

Of course in the event that nobody shows up. I hope you guys enjoy your solo time/ time off!

Attached: 1561780827825.png (1000x1665, 554K)

We've got one taker tonight. Let's make this count!

I can't wait for multiple Phonons in top 8 and a co-MC role in cl-r so she'll get some fan art of her being a dork!

Attached: EA6OhpjUcAA6dBJ.jpg large.jpg (1534x2048, 280K)

I doubt there's gonna be multiple phonons in top 8 considering most if not all of top 8 is going to be jp players.

tfw ran into my first round opponent tonight and he recognized me

Attached: __abe_takakazu_and_michishita_masaki_kuso_miso_technique_drawn_by_eriance__6526ddfc036b5d27194c42166 (789x900, 380K)

>Rippu, Eve, Peke, and the top rank arcade Pho mateoKK will be there

Attached: 1457233810241.png (350x350, 160K)

Did you win

Is he a nice guy?

I saw him getting a burger
He was loud as fuck and it made my headache worse so...no fuck him :I

You're forgetting the other Japanese Gods will be there as well so I predict maybe 2 phonons will make it to top 8.

Sorry to hear. Hope he isn't too distracting during match.

I don't care, for as much hate as this character gets there better be more Phonons in Uni top 8 than Genjuros in SamSho top 8 to justify it. It's her turn.

Attached: pl2qc7kqapo21.jpg (886x1100, 71K)

free on steam feel free to try it and quit immediately

Hopefully we'll get a few new faces to join up for abit.

Dang, is the PS4 lobby lively? I wanna sleep, but I'll play if I must. Someone's gotta hand out free wins.

We've got 3 of us so far. Feel free to hop in.

PC lobby up
kw: pclobby

Attached: sample_37d32475942234bbb38953b992066afe43f7320c.jpg (850x702, 185K)

Is this what it feels like to be left behind

What's wrong?

I found a Wag combo the other day somewhere and can only remember half of it. Anyone know how to go into the "staircase" sequence off of 66c?

can't play tonight sadly

Attached: kal1jvwsdeq11.png (674x425, 458K)

Man these have been some close rounds Kitazei. You've been getting the better of me in alot of these exchanges tonight. Nice stuff!

Yeah, I tend to panic when you're at low life but manage to gain momentum. I really shouldn't have went for that last flash kick

Attached: BVYG0N4CIAANTF6.jpg (600x561, 33K)

How does this compare to GG?

Just one of the people who couldn't go to evo. Never realized empty it feels without everyone here. I'll still cheer them on from here though. Hopefully they're having fun at Vegas right now

Once my food is finished cooking I'll come join a lobby, I just installed it

Sounds like when I throw desperation DPs in the 11th hour. It's all good.

If it's any consolation, it seems at least 1 person there is posting in the thread so it's not too lonely.

Also surprisingly we've still got 5 people in PS lobby. How does the PC lobby fair?

Casuals was fun, now I sleep to get ready for the real deal.

Attached: EA3-YHmXoAY3vf4.jpg (663x900, 62K)

Good to hear! Have a good night. Before you head off, were you able to meet up with any of the regulars?

>still can't connect with sai
I wish I knew how to internet

Aww man. I wonder who put this curse on us in the middle of July.

GGs ps lobby

Good luck to all the folks at evo

Maybe it's an ISP thing?

GGs broski. Take care and enjoy the rest of your night!

Yeah I met with atic, dia, lamp, razzy, and icy. Maiko was asking about joining our casual suite but I didn't see him yet.

Nice. Glad it worked out for the most part. Good luck tomorrow and have a fun run!

I've got 30 minutes, let's rock!

You were doing some pretty cool things there Huo. DId you do some training recently?

Is there a newbie lobby up?

Not sure how PC is like but PS Lobby has some pretty tough competition.

I honestly have no idea. Woke up one day and suddenly my PS4 doesn't wanna cooperate. I've tried calling my ISP and they gave me a generic "We'll look into it" kind of answer and basically said to wait for it to get fixed since "they were working on something" about their network or some junk. None of my other devices have problems with it, just the PS4.

That's very weird. I'm on Spectrum myself. Who's your provider. Maybe they're incompatible currently (doesn't really make sense but maybe)?

PC has 2 people. I wouldn't say we're newbies but anyone's welcome

kw?

Is it sad that I do better when I quit playing?
I can almost promise a free win in the PS lobby.

It's not finding it

AT&T

I've even looked into port-forwarding and wouldn't ya know, the advice they give on their website has an option that doesn't exist on my modem's gateway settings.

ggs beatie

Is it giving you information about being in the wrong region maybe or just not found?

Just says no rooms were found

You might need to change your download region. Try changing it to US Los Angeles

GGs Al. See ya next time

Nice landing on that combo Basta.

Is it fair to just skip every match, since I'm basically not even playing? I could just email you a gif of a life bar turning red, and it'd be the same thing.

It's so satisfying to land. One day I'll actually do it correctly and max the damage out.

Don't be a faggot, I've literally got 10 minutes in playtime and I'm fighting some guy that's slamming me

Is this Huo or the new guy?

Having 10 minutes makes this way better for you. I'm months in and sometimes forget the buttons. That makes you the gayboy, probably.
I think you know the answer to that.

I've been playing Guilty for a year now and still get smashed, just remember to practice and not give up

>Beatie got away with a picel of health
A little upset

Attached: 1543547787725.png (252x221, 110K)

I dunno man. I've been seeing you put red health bars into everybody all night. It's just that you can never finish the job (currently it seems like you lack sufficient enders to your combos).

Maybe try practicing ending with an EX move in training mode. That'll net you 3.7-4.2k guaranteed since you've got some good execution on your plate.

Certainly better than me on the Yuzu front.

You two can go at it for a bit. Imma go get a snack real quick
>GGfriend
Nice to see people from other fgs here. Sucks that GG isn't in the main stage this year
gomenasorry

Thanks for the games guys. Leaving a bit early since I'm still celebrating my birthday.
I'm looking forward to seeing the EVO peeps on steam and I'm happy to see we got another Hilda.

Attached: 1563815829881.jpg (1500x2318, 612K)

I should probably try and explain I'm at least 62% kidding. When I give up, it'll be out of boredom, not anger. Good luck with GG though.
>better than me
Now I know you're whispering sweet nothings!

Eat a slice of cake for me dude, and thanks again for the unholy beatings.

GGs! Also Happy Birthday! Yeah, that was some fine Hilda-ing!

GGs PS Lobby! Maybe I'll pay PC lobby a visit. Depends on if my CS buddies need me in the next few minutes or not.

Honestly, your execution game with her is on point. Just find the way to get your EX enders out and you'll be doing some prime Yuzu damage in no time.

Attached: linne49.jpg (1200x1200, 448K)

Damn Orie is awesome

Oh? Do I smell a new main?

I think so, she's pretty cool

>2 wins
Off to Evo

Nice. Congrats on progression!

ORIE OP

>whiffed the IW EXS like a bot

Attached: myfacemysoul.jpg (1152x1008, 130K)

You should see our regular Orie. The guy is a T-1000.

I'm certain that we're gonna see him on stream, considering how good he is. All these new kids in his pool won't know what hit them

I respect the attempt but dread the drop

Anyone here on EVO?

When are the announcements at EVO? I want to see if anything new will come up like the UNiclr update or the new fate of BBTAG including Chaos Code/Akatsuki Blitzkampf.

Attached: 1529556512880.png (1920x1200, 1.02M)

Most of the regulars are already there hitting the slots and fucking hookers.
Or maybe they're resting for the big day tomorrow. Who knows

I remember when I used to beat him easily. He really grew into Orie.

How long have you guys been playing here? I'm kind of a newfag so all I know is that most have been playing for quite some time

Hopefully they're gonna announce something after top 8 of unist. I want this png looking motherfucker in

Attached: pussy wagon.gif (496x309, 93K)

I am. Had a long day traveling and I didn't eat until this evening so I stayed in with a massive headache. At least some Korean qt asked me for help ordering from Shake Shack so today hasn't been totally sad lol

Some for 2 years some for 1 year, some a few months.

Show us your hotel room, user.

Is it bad that I only play 1 character and have no desire to play any one else

did you fucked?

GGs beatie and Angel

They would shit their pants at the sight of Blitztank. Then BBTAG players will come crawling back. There's plenty of potential.

Attached: 1564673908862.png (551x455, 198K)

>Those FFs in the second round
Holy fugg
GGs

Attached: __illyasviel_von_einzbern_and_kotomine_kirei_fate_kaleid_liner_prisma_illya_and_etc__9a6cbebd13b6eac (1500x2668, 3.53M)

GGs bro. I don't know if we'll have any lobbies tomorrow since we have them sunday - thursday, but it may be a good idea to set some up over the free weekend

AC on full blast yo

Attached: room with a view.jpg (4032x3024, 880K)

Can you not jump then airdash like in GG?
Feels like it never worked

There's no airdash in this game. Instead, there's an "assault". It's a small arched jump-in. Be careful when using it because you can't block in the air once you do it

>Like Yuzuhiras design
>Like her theme a lot
>Lack the IQ to play her
Ah thanks, no wonder nothing happened when I tried to 66 midair

>Stain on the carpet
Yup, classic hotel room. Which hotel is that?

Some characters can also punish it from pretty far away too (Elt, Hilda, Phonon, Yuzu)

GGs Veatie.
Finally got a few round wins into you so at least I know I've improved even just a little. You still read me like a book though after whiffing a move with that FF

Attached: __kotomine_kirei_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_taa_acid__cc6a4355282ae535addb6cf37be9f4c2.jpg (800x830, 168K)

GGs man. With a little grinding that you’ll improve greatly

Bump

Did you want to discuss something or is there still a lobby going on?