Game of the decade

What will be the game of the decade?

Attached: 20190801_223237.jpg (2896x2896, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/HMFcbZ5
grouvee.com/games/top/
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/8hw3da/what_was_the_best_game_you_ever_played/?sort=top
reddit.com/r/JRPG/comments/6jnyf5/our_top_100_rpgs_final_results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BOTW is what Yea Forums considers the best game of the decade, for everyone else Portal 2 is the GoTD

none of those

Bloodborne is eternal

botw is a meme whose only redeeming quality is grade-school physics manipulation

bloodborne is the best candidate, despite the horrid framerate and exclusivity issues

for me, its doom

Attached: Doom-Eternal_Makyr_Wallpaper_1280x720-01.jpg (1280x720, 575K)

probably skyrim cause mods honestly. Maybe cyberpunk depending on mod support. How does CDPR feel about mods?

Probably BotW. Definitely not Blunderborne.

Halo Infinite/BoTW 2: Ganondorf Boogaloo

>Doom eternal
Fucking Bethesda shills are the worst

My answer is The Wonderful 101 and you'll never get me to change it.

Attached: 1542198740817.jpg (1073x967, 245K)

the game that has the smallest shelf life

>skyrim
>pseudopunk
>nintendo

you're a meme for spouting buzzwords instead of making an actual argument.

bing bing odyssey

Cyberpunk is 2020 though

Bloodborne is a meme whose only reedeming feature is the art style copied from Francis Ford Coppola's movie based on Bram Stocker's Dracula book

*AHEM*

Attached: Arthur_Morgan.jpg (1024x1448, 192K)

>games that haven't come out yet
>"i-it's good with m-mods!"
>30 fps
>Nintendo games
Yeah, i'm thinking it's Dark Souls.

>SMM2
>infinity the game

If you unironically think any FromSoftware game is GOTD, you're either a tryhard or a lorefag. Consider suicide either way.

Attached: 1564200919465.gif (400x300, 1.64M)

You are right Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 1-2 Top 3 far above anything else

This

Dark souls was sub 20 fps until remastered

t. someone who couldn't beat it

Finished the first two DaS games and BB. Recently beat Sekiro. None of them are GOTD material.

this is the best option atm

>Bayonetta 2
You can argue Bayo 1 even if I disagree, but a game that butchers its core mechanics, enemy design, and side content like Bayo 2 is not GotD material at all.

I haven't played Automata but from what I've heard it seems like the only other Platinum game that accomplishes everything it sets out to do in the way W101 does, even if neither of them have as quality core combat mechanics as Platinum's best-playing game, Devastation.

Attached: 1473486815466.png (300x377, 134K)

skyrim or botw

its impossible to say thats completely subjective.

So the remaster is GOTD, gotcha.

rdr2

Probably Mario Maker judging by some of the insane levels I've seen on Twitch. The community created over seven million levels according to wikipedia.

tossup between Skyim and Fortnite (distant third might go to BotW)

>t. lifetime Zelda fan

Attached: MANGOMAN.png (572x572, 336K)

Postal 2: Paradise Lost

>mario maker 2

Attached: sakurai.jpg (630x667, 67K)

My god are there really still people who thinks Darksouls is hard i died 345 times in a playthrough of Mario 3D world that's literally the amount of times i died in the dark souls trilogy plus dlc , Souls fan get your head out of your Asses, the only hard thing in darksouls is that they don't tell you the rules of the game when you know them it's EZ like a ps2 games on normal difficulty

honorable mention to GTAV, RDR2, and anything else I'm forgetting).

Dark Souls, but realistically it'll be Minecraft.

>gothic horror
>implying it hasn't already been done to death in movies
>purposefully ignoring the Lovecraftian story

I don't even think you played it. For the rest of us, we were waiting a very, very long time for a game to do justice to the Cthulhu mythos. Bloodborne is the greatest game to ever do this.

Either pic related or The Witcher 3

Attached: image.png (1600x800, 2.52M)

Ghost Trick.

Attached: gt.jpg (1277x720, 121K)

Dark Souls created a genre. I know Demon Souls was first but it came out in 2009 and nobody acknowledges it as part of the series really. I really think Dark Souls deserves GOTD, its influence on the industry since it went mainstream has been huge and no other game really did what it did this decade.

Sounds like scrub talk to me. I suggest you unironically Git Gud.

Yea Forums will vote for Bloodborne.

It's Ghost Trick. The answer is always fucking Ghost Trick.

Only people with shit tastes will say otherwise.

Attached: ghost trick.jpg (640x577, 249K)

You're an idiot.

>DOOM Eternal
>Cyberpunk 2077
>Super Mario Maker 2
Lol, it’s either going to be Dark Souls, Skyrim, Minecraft, Red Dead Redemption 2, Undertale or Breath of the Wild. Only wild card pick is add in would be Cuphead.

Minecraft. Notch being a fucking billionaire proves it.

mm2

Attached: 1561603113093.jpg (540x860, 87K)

Didn't minecraft come out last decade? I swear it's from 2009

unironically minecraft if it counts as having officially released in 2011

Influential, maybe. Quality, fuck no.

my GOTD is easily BB, but for normies it'll be Cyberpunk, BOTW or Skyrim

I think you're just awful at mario

Bloodborne isn't that good. Very inconsistent quality among bosses and it's fucking bullshit that you have to grind to get vials, and without them you're basically up shit creek without a paddle.

>game of the "_______"
>having anything to do with quality

Retarded and discarded bayo 2 has the same combat as bayo 1 but it's faster and more precise and now there's underwater and air fights the ennemy of bayo 1 are all in bayo 2 but they look like shit compared to the new designs of bayo 2 you litteraly lie and that's just weird even the devastation comment also Nier automata sucks combat wise not enough combos and metal gear rising is the worst of them all

I've NEVER run out once, are you mentally deficient?

Bloodborne would've been a better game if it wasn't a playstation exclusive lol

You're a normie for thinking fucking Bloodborne of all games isn't a normie tier choice.

>game of the year
>not referring to quality

This is no excuse for a shit mechanic, faggot.

Attached: hm.png (865x606, 1.16M)

If we're counting when games were fully released, I'm going to have to go with Minecraft.
>so important to gaming that it was bought out by Microsoft
>ported onto almost every platform
>shifted many people from console to PC
>enjoyed by hardcore and casual gamers alike
>well known and enjoyed over the entire world
>still played and updated today
>perfect example of having intricate mechanics in game that fuel endless possibilities
I know that's really a zoomer answer, but I honestly think with the amount of kids that still know what it is in 2019, it's still relevant even 8 years later and at least a contender.

Bloodborne is Redditcore, go back there faggot

Attached: Reddit.jpg (2460x2023, 813K)

Bloodborne is just as clunky as every other From game. It's been well over a decade and I still have no idea what people see in this developer.

It's not shit st all. You're given so many during the course of the game that it's impossible to run out.

Fallout 3 had 100s of GOTY awards and every single one of you revisionist fucks shits all over it now. It's a contest for who's game is gonna get X site the most clicks now. Why do you think GoW got it when it wasn't even the best playstation game released that year?

>quality

It's nothing but popularity. GOTY doesn't even mean anything anymore.

I preferred legos, you get to hold them in your hands

Attached: 3027651-3022128-screen+shot+2018-05-19+at+1.58.58+pm.png (914x442, 305K)

>reddit liked is, so I won't
Why is it hard to form your own opinion instead of trying to fit in the Yea Forums hivemind? Are you really this shallow?

DMC5 easily.

>that doom eternal press conference
watching devs talking about gameplay details for 40 minutes proved how good this game is gonna be. the only time devs do this is if the game is actually good, most of the time it's more of a sales pitch than that

The simplicity of simpleton

>Fallout 3 had 100s of GOTY awards and every single one of you revisionist fucks shits all over it now.
>Why do you think GoW got it when it wasn't even the best playstation game released that year?
Literally the sole reason for this shit is because game journalists are casuals shit tastes. This has been demonstrated for over a decade now.

> The only good games in the top 10 were made in the 90s or early 2000s
Really makes you think

Not shit at all? I never ran out of them either, and yet you still can, which is fucking stupid, and if you did you'd have to grind for more, which is fucking stupid. Combat basically has the depth of a Final Fantasy. Also, I'm sure there are people who did run out, considering the game is "hard" mostly because it's full of cheap attacks and bad hitboxes, that maybe you and I know how to look out for and avoid, but plenty of other players won't be able to or want to tolerate.

Soulsborne are extremely overrated, but Bloodborne is actually one of the worst, because of the inconsistent quality of bosses and the vial shit.

none of these

its currently witcher 3
and cyberpunk might unseat it.

>WHY DURR DA BURR DA WAH HURR BEH BAH
Faggot

It's a good thing we're talking about video games and not physical toys, then.

Go back tranny

that's the fucking point

2020 is next decade jackass

exactly the well articulated response I expected

>and yet you still can

fucking how
pretty much every enemy drops them
this is like running out of grass in DeS

Why would I wanna play anything reddit likes? They didn't put Postal 2, Serious Sam 2, GTA VC or IV on that list.

You're right games journalists are retards and Fallout 3 is a 120IQ Minimum game. I bet half of the people reading this don't even know what happened at Mama Dolce's Processing Plant

nice

Hotline Miami.
Literally one of the best designed games in the last 10 years.

>mad cuz bad

every
time

There's alot more and better Lego games than Minecraft games clown

Fallout 3 is a janky, ugly, mess of a game. The engine is held together with duct tape and popsicle sticks. The core gameplay loop is repetitive, gunplay is irredeemably awful, just the worst, and they didn't even have to create the world's lore, because that was already done for them by better people. It's a casual game for casuals. It's baby's first open world game.

Depends on what metric you judge it, are we talking about the most influential game of the decade? The one that had the biggest impact in the industry and inspired many developers to make a game in a similar vein? Or are we talking about which game released closer to the end of the decade and it's much more recent in people's minds than older games from the same decade?

>Fallout 3 is a 120IQ Minimum game

Attached: destiny.jpg (640x480, 32K)

>Super Mario Maker on the list
´

Attached: 1556395027865.gif (640x480, 1001K)

I wanna like bloodborne but the bosses are awful the 3 snake dude is like a normal non boss fight , Rom is awful, the one reborn barely moves,Amygdala is gay, Micolash is a troll, the Nurse is lame, only the couple first boss and the dlc boss feel like a finished product

It's gonna be last of us 1.

Fallout 3 is funny retard, I was old enough to play it when it came out unlike you. I know the engine is a mess. I know it's written by Todd's 5th grader mind. It's just fun to walk around a shoot dogs and raiders. I'll never forget the first time I stormed GNR. If you didn't have fun you're either an JRPG fag or a nerd. It's not a game for casuals dork. Casuals don't like ugly games. By your own retarded logic you cannot like any broken games. So you best delete all your games now.

First off you're a pussy for having good enough karma to even recruit fawkes. second off,
>I can't afford broken steel

>nerd
>offensive in 2019

>It's just fun to walk around a shoot dogs and raiders
>It's not a game for casuals dork
pretty good b8. no one can be this stupid

>fucking how
I already explained, read the post you responded to.

The game is casual shit. You want a hard action game? Go try NGB. The most intense moments of that game will make the most intense moments of any Soulsborne game seem like child's play.

Haha right fuck him

Terraria, nothing else even comes fucking close.

you're an idiot
the games aren't anything alike

Bloodborne never even got GOTY

Fortnite

>God of War
kek

They're both action games with bosses.

RDR2, GTAV, Skyrim or Death Stranding. Maybe even fortnite.

that's the whole point of this thread, after all. No one on Yea Forums actually wants to discuss video games anymore. It's all trolls and shitposters trying to start an argument thread that hits 300 posts.

I distinctly remember recommending my casual friend NV. The next week we went into school the first thing he told me was "Dude you lied! New Vegas is uglier than hell and I had no idea what to do" New Vegas holds your hand more than 3.

>why yes of course I went and saw endgame!

Discuss a game then Mr. Moral Busybody

but the literal elementary level of physics is the only feature that is noteworthy, despite being done a million times already, and better at that. everything else is rote crafting, weapon degradation, open world, uninspired circular dungeon crap that has been trodden again and again. the combat is mediocre and the powers you use are novelties.

you want memes? its shit, get fukt nerd lmao

>people who were in school when New Vegas released are old enough to post on Yea Forums

Attached: bulldog_dog.jpg (370x285, 39K)

its also fun

Exactly. I agree on all those points. The visuals and the soundtrack are amazing, so I also wanted to like it, but it's an inconsistent experience and full of bad mechanical design.

The game was impressive at the time because of it's scope. That's it. All the problems people have brought up in the years since its' release are damning. Like how the game never really gets any more difficult. How every area in the game is scaled to pretty much the same level as everywhere else, because "you can go anywhere!" meant that they couldn't gate off difficult areas. We saw Fallout New Vegas try to remedy this by putting a shit ton of hard ass enemies in some areas, clearly telling the player "you should go back". When I say casual, I mean in the real sense, not a meme Yea Forums way. The gameplay loop feels mindless. You go through the motions and win, and the win condition is gun combat, which you'd think would be the one thing they'd do well, but that's maybe the worst part of the whole game. It's why Fallout 4 put such a heavy emphasis on getting the guns to feel good. They knew they fucked up with 3.

I did a reverse image search and literally only other Yea Forums threads show up. I am starting to get concerned some autist actually sat down and made out 100 games he didn't like and called it reddit.

Unironically it would have, sub-30 FPS makes a game worse

Believe me, I've tried. Thread gets 2 replys unless you post some meme shit like "For me, it's..." or "you did play her game right?" You know how this shit works.

holy shit you're a tryhard

Skyrim, with out a doubt.
Tod wins in the end

It's the opposite. Soulsborne kids are tryhards. I don't praise NGB for being hard or dismiss its critics as not being good at it.

The guns aren't supposed to feel good, it's oblivion with guns. It's what we wanted. If I wanted to shoot guns I'd play an actual FPS or go outside and shoot. The game doesn't get more difficult because the point of every good RPG is to achieve God Status. New Vegas and 4 are also piss easy once you hit 50 in NV or like 100 in 4. Gameplay loop feels mindless? Please elaborate more. The game is about hording all the firepower and drugs you can fit in your inventory. Then using those drugs and weapons on the unexpecting populus

kys tranny

Souls games are super easy outside of doing challenge runs, though :)

Your game fucking sucks, Todd. Get better writers.

Right, and that's what I'm saying. Are you braindead?

Fortnite

Correct, BB is gotd because of the engaging combat and variety of weapons/combos and playstyles, lore/theme and setting not difficulty.

Game of the decade right here, everyone else in this thread is a fucking casual playing shit games.

Attached: ss_8c03886f214d2108cafca13845533eaa3d87d83f.jpg (1280x720, 289K)

lol nevermind
It's fake.
Did a reverse search.
It's from this imgur with 3 likes from last week.
imgur.com/HMFcbZ5
And if you search reddit for that imgur page there has never been a thread on reddit ever to link to that imgur.

>BB
>variety

>Yes I was in the chess club

Thinking about this question just makes me realise how shit this decade was for games

anyway, here's to the 2020's

Reddit wouldn't make that picture it doesn't have any watermarks. The original creator honestly probably crunched the data from alot of top tens posted on the site

The combat isn't engaging for at least three quarters of it and the variety of play styles is overstated. Lore and theme aren't enough to make a game GOTY, let alone GOTD.

How out of touch can you be? BOTW is at the very least a contender.

It was a very bad decade, tho there were some good games made between 2010-12. The 8th gen console hardware held AAA games back and the best indie games aren't gonna be put anywhere near the GOTD.

It's not even better than DS3 bruh.

Soulsfags continue to prove rhey have bad taste.

GTAV
Just look at those sales.

>The original creator honestly probably crunched the data from a lot of top tens posted on the site
If he did he should post it because "I did number crunching data algorithms on reddit. Here's my results." is actually slightly credible.
Also that user is likely the original creator as that is the second time the image has been posted on Yea Forums.

>rhey

make love

I really haven't played many games from the 2010s now that I think of it
Valve games, Souls games, Bethesda games (which I remember nothing about)
That's about it

there is only 5 contenders
gta 5 because of the sales
Skyrim because of how many times it's been released
Zelda because the highest rated game
Minecraft because it ushered in the zoomer meme generation
the souls game because of the shitty gameplay that makes it artificial hard

The only thing DS3 does better is PvP.

Automata is hot garbage, and Bayo 2 great. You're based for liking MGR, but also blind

Honestly i think pic related will be.
But if infinityward botches it, it's Dark Souls hands down, no contest.
Dark Souls ended up spawning a whole genre of games, and diverted developers intentions away from handholding, and towards creating difficult games that are still fun.

Attached: call-of-duty-modern-warfare---button-01-1559237615728.jpg (1300x1300, 188K)

dilate

Graphics and Framerate too

Found it, nevermind it comes directly from this website.
> grouvee.com/games/top/

t. hasn't seen Ross's game list and doesn't even know about all the games on it already

That list down't match the pic. Also stop pretending to be me.

That site has never been linked to on reddit.

I don't know where the Mother 3 & MGS2 came from, but the rest of it checks out. No idea how some of the games are in different order though, unless someone literally checked the scores for each individual game

not to mention it ushered in games with shitty performance and subpar gameplay

>t.
What the living fuck is this illiterate Dumbest Generational meme bullshit? Type words, you lazy children.

>people saying MM2 is a bad choice
>already sold 2.4 million in a month
>Bloodborne sold 3.11 million so far
For the most part you should never count a Mario game out, especially one like this with infinite content. Shit is really gaining steam. I know MM1 was not that popular, but keep in mind what system it was for and you'll understand why.

Well so far we have some user that
>took a list from some site
>rearranged the ranking
>changed and added games to it
>falsely labeled that site's list as reddit's
This is starting to become quite the mystery. I think we are dealing with high levels of autism and not liking games.

Well cyber punk is pandering sjw trash already so rule that one out.

I am you Bitch. In 2036 after the Eurasian Coalition lost to the North American federation they released a plague that wiped out most of the western front. I'm here to tell you to NOT donate to the Red Cross, they're developing bioweapons for the United African Republic that eventually feel into the hands of British Islamic Extremists and New Prussian Marxists. The federal government legalized soldier time travel for wartime purposes to kill world leaders before they gain power. Who do you think killed Bin Ladens kid a few days ago?

Counterpoint: Fifa

Gonna have to go with Bloodborne

Attached: GotY.png (1348x214, 353K)

No
>Ninja Gaiden
>Halo CE
>Turok 2
>Unreal Tournament 2004
>Call of Duty Modern Warfare
>DefJam Fight for New York
>Need for Speed Underground
>Kameo
>Fable TLC
>Goldeneye/Perfect Dark
>Gex 64
>Smash bros
>War of the Monsters (this needs a remake)
>Fighting Force
>Streets of Rage
>Gauntlet Legends/Dark Legacy
Holy fucking shit i can go on and on, whoever made this list sucks more dicks than Angela Merkel at a refuge welcoming party.
Literally you have to go back any of you who think BOTW deserves a spot needs to go back.
And why the fuck is Golden Axe not on there?

>that terrible taste

Attached: kys.gif (640x360, 440K)

It's short for a Finnish word and my post is describing you, ya idget.

>monster hunter world
bro...
everything else is perfect though

if we combine them all together we get fortnite, the real GOTD

Myst

Guess there's just an sperg that really really hates Mother 3 and MGS2.

I dont know man, name one game that beats Golfing on the Dragon Bridge in DS2.

BOTW is soulless even compared to skyward sword

It's only good because of the visuals, if you remade ocarina with those, it would smack #1 into #0.

Why would anybody bother explaining arguments to retards when no matter what all you do is reply with
COPE
SEETHING
RENT FREE

Trips of Truth

Why the fuck is cyber punk there.

MM2 has less features than the first one. Why wouldn't you put the first one.

This, the list is fake & OP is a faggot. Reddit's real list from last year is actually this. I would know because i'm a lurker
> 1. COD: MW2
> 2. Factorio
> 3. Portal 2
> 4. Portal
> 5. AoE II
> 6. Chrono Trigger
> 7. FF Tactics
> 8. X-Com UFO Defence
> 9. Halo 3 ODST
> 10. Borderlands 2
> 11. Final Fantasy VII
> 12. Final Fantasy VI
> 13. Persona 5
> 14. The Last of Us
> 15. Breath of Fire III
> 16. Persona 3 FES
> 17. Homeworld
> 18. STALKER: SoC
> 19. Bioshock
> 20. Suikoden II
> 21. Zelda: Breath of the Wild
> 22. Bioshock Infinite
> 23. Persona 4 Golden
> 24. Warcraft III
> 25. Pokemon Sun/Moon
> 26. Planescape Torment
> 27. Xenoblade Chronicles
> 28. Terraria
> 29. C & C: Red Alert 2
> 30. Final Fantasy IX
> 31. God of War Reboot
> 32. Farcry 3
> 34. Assassin's Creed IV
> 35. Xenogears
> 36. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
> 37. Dark Souls
> 38. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt
> 39. Rocket League
> 40. Zelda: Ocarina of Time
> 41. Quake III: Arena
> 42. Final Fantasy X
> 43. Kingdom Hearts II FM
> 44. Burnout 3: Takedown
> 45. Dishonored
> 46. Red Dead Redemption
> 47. Horizon Zero Dawn
> 48. F-Zero GX
> 49. Street Fighter II Turbo
> 50. SMT III: Nocturne
> 51. Super Metroid
> 52. Zelda: A Link To the Past
> 53. Super Mario RPG
> 54. Trails in the Sky FC & SC
> 55. Cuphead
> 56. Dragon Quest VIII
> 57. Metal Gear Solid 2
> 58. Zelda: Majora's Mask
> 59. Ratchet & Clank (PS2)
> 60. Halo 3
> 61. SSX: Tricky
> 62. Slime Rancher
> 63. Stardew Valley
> 64. Dragon Age: Origins
> 65. Undertale
> 66. EarthBound
> 67. Arma III (DayZ)
> 68. Half-Life 2
> 69. Paper Mario TTYD
> 70. Dota 2
> 71. Lufia II: Rise of Sinestrals
> 72. Caesar III
> 73. Doki Doki Literature
> 74. Rocket League
> 75. Fallout: New Vegas
> 76. Pokemon Gold/Silver
> 77. Dead Space 2
> 78. World of WarCraft
> 79. Mario Kart: Double Dash
> 80. HOM&M 3
> 81. NieR: Automata
> 82. The Binding of Isaac
> 83. Castlevania: SOTN
> 84. Golden Sun
> 85. Age of Empires 3
> 86. Dark Cloud 2
> 87. Mass Effect 2

Probably Skyrim. Not because it's exquisitely good or something, but just because how influential it was, how much noise it made for next decade to last.

Why did you type all that out? Why didn't you just link the source?

It's Bloodborne.

Attached: 1555007069386.jpg (3000x2300, 736K)

> Call of Duty & Halo ODST in the top 10
What the fuck?

I want to punch you in the face

> reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/8hw3da/what_was_the_best_game_you_ever_played/?sort=top
Now replace each RPG mention with the top RPG's from this list
> reddit.com/r/JRPG/comments/6jnyf5/our_top_100_rpgs_final_results/

Modern art is much better

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-041735_iFunny.jpg (719x659, 427K)

If I was stuck on a Desert Island with only one game to play, I'd unironicly pick BOTW.

Minecraft was released 2009

reminder that Minecraft's official release was after 2010
no way it's not gotd
you fags with your PS4 movies and flagship Nintendo titles are only ranking it based off of Yea Forums shitposting, maybe twitch, and Reddit, all are basically irrelevant compared to actual play numbers.
the reason HL2/orange box won the 2000's was because it defined gaming back then. A linear shooter with impressive graphics, and a strong modding community.
the 2010's was the birth of modern indie, popularization of ONLINE MULTIPLAYER,
standardization of the rolling updates model, and start of online content creators
Minecraft is the #1 example in each of these
everyone knows what Minecraft is, most people have an account, lots of people have fond memories, and plenty still play on a favorite server
right now, Minecraft is the #1 game in lifetime sales, and #1 game of current popularity
only possible contenders for second place are fortnite, CSGO, dota 2, LoL(not sure release)

>two unreleased games
>Mario Maker
Get your shit together OP

undertale

Interesting. Thanks user.

That's so sad. You'll be smashing rocks together for fun within a week

>he wasn't tired minecraft before it was mainstream

2020 is the same decade
The next decade starts 2021, google it

I could have bought it yesterday, it's still GOTD

Yuck you can only build a dirt house so much before you just wanna go work with wood in the garage

Most of those are good, but Death Stranding is game of the decade. No competition.

Super Mario maker
>romhacks made by fans are better
>nintendo downgraded neo game AGAIN.

Doom eternal
>shut down game that was 1 for 1 real doom with unreal engine 4 graphics
>call of duty with blood and guts and jumps
>horrible level design compared to doom 1 2 and quake.

Skyrim
>dumbed down version of oblivion
>oblivion is a dumned down version of morrowind
>towns are copy pasted 11 buildings.
>total downgrade

Bloodborne
>goth version reskin of a previous game that was made 4 times before already.
>HARD GAME but yet the original dark souls have the difficulty of an easy PSX title
>2d games are harder than PSX games

Legend of Zelda modern
>enemies do not have creativity when they kill you.
>filler enemies.... been a problem since windwaker.
>worse music aesthetics game design dungeons challenges than a game that existed 20 years ago.
>enemies don't 1 for 1 link with skill.
>easier than dark souls.
>easier than binding of isaac
>easier than links awakening and alttpm

Cyberpunk 2077.
>no recoil on shots. Shots always hit
>see threw walls to see where enemies are at
>looks borderlands as fuck.
None of these games will be remembered 20 years from now.

Most will be forgotten by the time their sequels come out

Attached: ri34yyvr0rxz.gif (284x215, 2.74M)

drink some water and take a rest please

What's your gotd then?

I piss gallons baby, I fucking love water the only people who don't enjoy a big glass of water with ice that makes you go "ahhhhh" after long day of hard work are people who don't go outside

It goes without saying

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-030636_Firefox.jpg (656x1002, 280K)

Thanks for the setting, I'll see you in 4 years sucker

Tales of majeyal
Ro2 rising storm 1
Path of exile
Sonic robo blast 2 kart
Possibly hell let loose but i need to experience it more.

Most games are a turn off to me.

and where did you get this list from my friend

Attached: rSsU81A.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

>bloodboring surpasses TDKR

Attached: get_a_load.jpg (240x266, 20K)

Say anything about BOTW and I agree but if you disliked the music you're literally an ear-pleb

Breath of the Wild. It's the greatest game of all time. As for what will be the GOTD 2020-2029 who fucking knows what will come out in the future

New Vegas, probably. people still talk about it a decade later.

Personal one is One Way Heroics

One of the few games that actually justifies modern hardware and isn't just a "PS2 game but prettier".

Attached: share.jpg (552x630, 39K)

Who fucking cares you retard? You can be a sperg that beat Bed of Chaos without dying still doesn't change the fact that it's a shit boss. Grinding for Bloodviles is still a shit mechanic and nothing changes that.

Hitman 2 is GOTD.

It isn’t even a contest.