Nasu write FGO

>Nasu write FGO
>Makes tons of money
>A few retards "WAAH WAAH I HATE FGO SO MUCH, WHY WON'T IT FUCKING DIE. SO THAT I CAN GET MY TSUKIHIME REMAKE SOMEHOW. EVEN THOUGH IF NASU ACTUALLY WANTED TO PUT IT OUT HE'D HAVE ALREADY DONE IT"

>Nasu puts out Mahoyo and Case Files
>Makes no money, gets no attention
>Those same retards who said they'd pay attention to something from TM as long as it had nothing to do with FGO "WAAAH WAAAH YEAH I SAID I'D READ THAT SHIT BUT I DIDND'T REALLY CARE ABOUT IT, I JUST WANTED FGO DEAD. WHY WON'T NASU GIVE ME WHAT I WANTED AND KILL FGO, IT JUST EXISTING ANNOYS ME, HOW DOES IT MAKE SO MUCH MONEY? I DON'T CARE ABOUT TM ANYMORE I JUST DON'T LIKE FATE ANYMORE AND WANT IT DEAD"

If you were Nasu what would you do here?
Appeal to a fanbase that buys thing and wants more fun things?

Attached: tumblr_lxo5wxjVbD1ql1xzho1_500.png (478x271, 45K)

Really? You're gonna shitpost here immediately?

Attached: 1563646709497.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

>Not to be offensive Master,
Am I autistic for noticing the missing comma

no matter how much people bitch, FGO is the best thing to happen to Fate.

stories fighting over a grail over and over again is shit

Attached: c787hhmefr831.jpg (640x480, 54K)

>If you were Nasu what would you do here?
exactly what he's about to do, retire from being the head writer and coast to affluence from the FGO profits.
Good on him for building his franchise into the perfect money printer.

Attached: 1558803009994.png (900x1270, 2.06M)

unironically this

Write those other things anyway. Doesn't matter if they fail, still earning all of the money from FGO.

or he could, you know, make something Good, Acceptable, and still run put of prints
FATENIGGERS

Attached: reimu-marisa-date.png (2092x925, 670K)

That and Prisma Illya

Attached: 1561362107240.png (855x1200, 1.28M)

>and still run put of prints
>2hu moron fails English class

Based Gudako telling asking the important questions

Attached: 2zvk4nw53nc11.png (1200x675, 863K)

If I were Nasu? Play some Dark Souls.

>the only reason Jeanne Alter doesn't jump Ritsuka's bones is because her class always feed her things to be angry about.

Servant Solaire when?

Fate was never about fighting for grails or about servants, this is what GO gets wrong. What made F/SN good were the themes about morality and self sacrifice vs selfishness. The best characters in F/SN are Shirou, Kotomine, and Archer for this reason. This is also why F/Z is the only good direct spin off of F/SN, because it understood what made F/SN good and built upon it. The 3 main focal points of F/SN are kiritsugu's morality (and how it contrasts with Shirou's), Kotomine awakening to his true nature (which finally made Gil an interesting character instead of the psychopathic Saber orbiter he was in F/SN), and Saber's idea of kingship vs Rider and Gilgamesh's. Every other spinoff of Fate has always made the critical error of focusing on the idea of servants, and they've had some pretty cool ones like Vlad and Karna, but they all lack the thematic linchpin that actual makes the story worth reading.

Attached: gilgamesh.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

the manga sure

the anime is hot ass. fuck the visual style

Might as well everyone else is shitposting and forcing memes.

I'd release everything I do in English.

someone fucking gets it

Attached: tenor.gif (220x123, 111K)

Wake me up when fate/extra CCC is in english

Ah shit I meant to say, 3 main focal points of F/Z, but you get the idea.

>>Nasu puts out Mahoyo and Case Files
Mahoyo made money and Nasu didn't write Case Files, which I'm sure you'd know if you weren't a shitposter.

Attached: 1557077559232.png (896x732, 1.07M)

and they still fight over a grail. its shit

Which is a more interesting concept than the FGO formula.

It wasn't shit in F/SN and F/Z because, as I said, the grail wasn't the point. The grail war was just the stage for the story about the characters to be told.

and fighting over and over a grail is shit story, no matter how much you emphasize the characters. its shit.

Why?

>over and over
Literally happens in at most four Nasu works, while FGO has used the same isekai premise at least thirty times.

FGO prints mony because it's a game for gambling addicts in one of the most gambling-addicted nations on the planet

Thoughts on Lord El-Melloi II's Case Files?

Honestly haven't started it but I'm a little interested. The more tucked away aspects of the Nasuverse that don't usually get the spotlight are pretty interesting and deserve more coverage, so I'm happy it exists for that reason at least. But now that we've got something that looks in depth at the clock tower, something about the church would be nice. All we've gotten so far is scraps from Ciel and Kirei.

FGO is the only good things TM has ever made.

Id say Camelot up to Solomon is worthy of being up there, since it starts to divert itself from focusing on the servants themselves and genuinely turns back to actual historical/mythological lore with their own central themes.
EoR has the problem of focusing on the servants but I still found Shinjuku and CCC enjoyable.

>F/SN are Shirou, Kotomine, and Archer for this reason.

What about Saber, Shinji, Sakura, and Zouken?

CCC event would be good if it wasn't in the mobage format and terribly paced because of it

They're not bad by any means, but they either aren't as developed or they're just not as nuanced as the 3 I mentioned. Sakura is definitely a better character than a lot of people give her credit for but that's just because most fate fans are retards who only view female characters through the waifu lens. Zouken is cool but I wish he got more development in F/SN.

This, except zero fucked up sabers character and made her a total honorfag that likes to talk chivalry and shit before fighting.

I was never much of a saber fan so I'm not too upset they sabotaged her character in F/Z, especially since it created an interesting dynamic with Iskander and Gilgamesh.

>This, except zero fucked up sabers character and made her a total honorfag that likes to talk chivalry and shit before fighting.

How many inconsistencies are in Fate/Zero?

FGO delivers everything you describe in spades and more, but you are too busy seething at the gacha to notice

Attached: notahero.png (952x825, 697K)

>FGO delivers everything you describe in spades and more, but you are too busy seething at the gacha to notice

Examples?

>which finally made Gil an interesting character instead of the psychopathic Saber orbiter he was in F/SN

UBW route?

Mahoyo honestly felt incomplete in comparison to TM's past VN works, but in contrast to the shitshow that Extella was, it was okay.
Nasu didn't even write Case Files, he was a supervisor at best. And same thing, Case Files was pretty mediocre but at least it wasn't the absolute shitshow Apocypha ended up being.
The issue with FGO is that it's outright a shit game that's painful to play, and the script is inherently disposable due to the fact it's attached to a fucking online service that will be unavailable sooner or later. It's not like the gambling-addicted trannies will even stick with the Nasuverse for the secondary influx it brought to be a positive, it's a completely empty piece of pop media that brings nothing to the table except shallow, forgettable entertainment with theming and writing reflective of this.
Realize no money or fame are worth the absolute ecstasy you get from constantly improving in a creative art. A lot of jap writers tend to eventually go NEET because they directly chase empty success instead of the divine self satisfaction you get from just creating and mastering your craft. I'd take the money from the gacha whales and use that to fund other projects regardless of their commercial viability, but I guess bugmen are genetically engineered to chase nothing but vapid social constructs in search for external validation

I should have said Saber orbiter/Psychopath, because all he was in UBW was a psycho.

I don't play FGO anymore and don't hate it, but my biggest with it is how much it tries to ignore anything before Camelot if it isn't a manga.
All those fun characters ignored for fucking Saber and Gil.

>>Nasu write FGO
Why start with a lie

Gil is fucking garbage in UBW even in the VN. He's a fucking moron. His shtick isn't consistent, either.

Based and truthpilled in every word you said.

I would go back to your general

Jeanne D'Arc vs Saint Martha

Attached: images.jpg (187x269, 11K)

>can't even read the image attached

What were the themes of Tsukihime?

Attached: 1515395121760.jpg (2100x1500, 498K)

Is that image supposed to support your point?

Reminder that the ufo's version of UBW actually had to rewrite Gil's lines and actions to make him more like his F/Z self.

Are you retarded?

yikes

>Reminder that the ufo's version of UBW actually had to rewrite Gil's lines and actions to make him more like his F/Z self.

Didn't Nasu do that?

Sexual abuse.

To make him better then, right?

Are you? Nasu only wrote Camelot and Babylonia, he spends the rest of his time doing fuck all

I'm not the user who posted it but it is literally character As morality in conflict or contrasted with Character Bs morality. The same shit as in FSN.

Being so bad it's charming. Tsukihime is fucking terrible but it's certainly an experience.

I haven't watched/read anything Fate but FGO has some damn nice doujins so I can't really hate it.

Attached: kumagawa shrug.png (334x229, 67K)

Fate Extra was some good shit. Not at the levels of really good shit, but enjoyable enough.
Then it goes full waifubait and I fucking hate my life.

You should've seen my face when it got an anime by shaft, only to whoever was writing it was a bloody fucktard and decided on making it some weird amalgamation of the original. At least the visuals were nice.

Attached: 1560031483528.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

Character A morality point of view isnt in the game at all. This isnt brought again till like chapter 6, 7?

And people die by fucking millions in 5 and 4.

The fact that it occurs doesn't necessarily mean it's well done. Fundamentally most stories are just character As morality in conflict with character Bs.

Hi

Attached: 1563550536560.png (280x524, 130K)

>Nasu only wrote Camelot and Babylonia,

Why does Nasu always wank Saber and Gil?

Jeanne vs Gilles is miles better than the fucking shit you just described

Attached: 42ea04241d83e98715dc27a3ccef51d0.jpg (300x397, 66K)

Based Assassin here

Saber is barely present in Camelot.

If it was just a trippy version of the original, then it would have been fine, but they went with the MC doing some weird stuff that wasn't mentioned ever in the original game. Also, I'm pretty sure it was Nasu who was the main writer for Encore.

Nasu also write for a good amount of the events

Quadraries need not apply.

Then Gil dropped it hard on Gudao/Gudako. The people he didn't save dies when the singularity is repaired while Romani/Da Vinci lied to him.

Attached: 5a4y0wuadpnz.jpg (1011x1003, 294K)

He's pretty close to being my favorite character in the Extraverse just because I love martial arts users.

>Also, I'm pretty sure it was Nasu who was the main writer for Encore.

Fate/Extra Last Encore is Nasu's baby.

>HELLO
>fists explode
>I AM A STEALTHY ASSASSIN
>dashes through enemy crowd, agonized screams ensue
>I WISH I WERE SOME OTHER CLASS THOUGH
>goes nuclear

Attached: Fate-5.jpg (1920x1080, 499K)

The fuck? Did he have a stroke? That was a fucking mess and you needed Extra and CCC knowledge to make sense of the shit.

>His old human self actually manages to bitchslap a squad of Servants in FGO

I want to play Melty Blood Actress in Australia with all the players I knew in 2010. Please eat right and drive safely and try very hard to not die because this could take a while.

Extra and CCC are his favorite Fate works, he wanted to jerk them off one last time while he could

Seethe harder that F/SN is sloppily written compared to FGO

Attached: e097050defa9a258e649f29272e459c7.jpg (1133x800, 289K)

Nasu also offered an apology. He said, "And sorry, everyone, for the difficult-to-understand dialogue. But I want you to try to concentrate as much as you can."

No one besides gambling addicts take you seriously.

Maybe I'll give it a rewatch. I was just so disappointed on my first watch because Extra was fucking amazing and easy to go through.

How do you guys think of it? I'm just mad that it went full waifu retarded shit in extella and the plot was really dumb in it. I don't know if Extella link is any better in the story compartment.

>and you needed Extra and CCC knowledge to make sense of the shit.
>Fate/Extra : Last Encore
Do you know what and encore is? Do you know what it means when a work has a title that is a direct continuation of previous titles in a franchise?

Don't get your panties in a twist.
It was advertised as a "adaption of the game".

Seethe harder you fatecuck. Not even Type-Moon takes you seriously

Nice of you to actually out yourself as a quadriary at least.

Was it? netflix shit always just comes out with little to no warning.

I'd ditch the sinking ship. I almost feel ashamed for ever liking the first FATE/EXTRA just for what they turned it into later.

Novel is primary, anime is secondary and fgo is tertiary. What the fuck is quadriary?

Video games before GO is tertiary.

FGO is fucking good, babylonia is pure kino

It's honestly meaningless now. I've called people quadranaries before.

But the original works that the Nasuverse is built on are video games. Maybe you should define being a tertiary as someone who has mostly read works done by authors other than Nasu, like Case Files and Fate/Zero?

>I almost feel ashamed for ever liking the first FATE/EXTRA just for what they turned it into later.

What do you mean by this?

>can't insult any harder than calling some a quadriary
Pathetic.

Attached: RinTohsaka.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Either way there are definitely enough works to go up to Quadrary, regardless of which is which.

Babylonia and Camelot are Nasu tier. The rest is hot garbage.

not liking the Comiket singularity and the singularity with Shirou

Attached: ServantShirou.jpg (500x282, 79K)

I don't know what "Mahoyo" and "Case Files" are.
I just want the Tsukihime remake.
That's the only thing I want from Nasu.
That thing he promised to do over a decade ago.
Just that one thing.

Attached: akiha kohaku.jpg (3233x4061, 1.08M)

Turning it into a musou.

Altera is cute though

I haven't played Link but
Extella's story fucking sucked
Last Encore was a confusing mess.
Nero gets wanked to high hell in FGO.

I felt really embarrassed playing Extella desu. Extra wasn't that weeby but Extella went full out anime it was a bit painful.

>m-muh VN
Nice to see TMcucks still seething about FGO

Attached: 1470344327952.png (443x627, 247K)

Press F for Lord El Melloi II

Attached: 58781557_457629321466674_5618202246490045287_n.jpg (720x440, 37K)

Mahoyo is Aoko's VN.

Diarmud is handsome and charming and he reminds Arthur of one of her knights, someone she was very close to, she is in a good mood and lad banter feels right. Lancelot is plagiarized from Diarmud's legend. Arthur treats Diarmud different from every other servant because in a way they are not strangers. Lancelot and Diarmud team up to fight Arthur a few pages later so even the people that are maybe not as smart get this spelled out for them.

what happened to the el melloi anime? why does nobody like it?

I really miss how subdued Nero was in Extra compared to everything else she's been in recently.

I like it, but only because I’m a massive Iskandar/Waver fan.

Does Nasu actually write for FGO?

That’s pretty cool. Bravo urobuchi unironically.

yes and FGO stories are good. Even the events are better and fun than F/SN

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1281x714, 265K)

Lawful Good characters can't be psycho

No besides 2 acts

Good one Nasu.

occasionally. He's the head writer but most of the time he makes Higashide and Sakurai do everything.

>implying four stars even matter
it's like they don't even play the game

FGO is unironically kino

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-141337.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

Kintoki is fucking good though

>shitting on based welfare Kintoki and Bathory.
They are still the best 4* servants and their NP can even beat 5* servant's NP

Attached: jqe6g0qx0l511.png (520x594, 569K)

I don't know who this Mister B is but he seems like a robot of culture

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-223031.png (2160x1080, 1.98M)

>best 4* servants
*laughs in aaassaaa*

>defending welfares
>likes Liz
Back to /alter/ with you lizkek

Attached: C766737B-0E7C-48E7-B151-AD088C89CDC6.png (254x255, 62K)

Bathory Brave's NP is Def-ignoring and multi-hit ST. Not to mention she has good star gather rate and her crit chance is high and her crit damage is on par with a 5* saber.

Saberlot can only match her if he was in NP4.

Attached: eb6.gif (200x300, 2.29M)

>needs to be babysit by 2 hags

>gameplayfag
even more cringe

>implying you have to be a gameplayfag to like Liz

Whenever she's around, the event is going to be definitely fun

Attached: 491e75d4ea511bc5e290a65a2ce9b01d.png (800x1130, 1.78M)

>I'd take the money from the gacha whales and use that to fund other projects regardless of their commercial viability, but I guess bugmen are genetically engineered to chase nothing but vapid social constructs in search for external validation

You say this but there always be a diamond in the rough.

Attached: Cygames_logo.png (544x183, 18K)

>another retarded esl who can't comprehend why people dislike poorly written gachashit taking over a series they've enjoyed for years
Making gacha threads outside of /vg/ needs to start resulting in a perma ban. This is just getting sad now.

too bad the end results have been mediocre to fucking terrible

>mediocre to fucking terrible
Example.

Cygames only uses a fraction of their money even with three games on the way.

dragon yuri that didnt go anywhere. and bahamut s2 that shat on itself

GO fags will never understand.

>Mahoyo
Barely advertised, no voices, no routes, no smut, really short, not a complete story, extremely visually different from other TM games and with no immediately obvious connection to the Nasuverse, which is what TM has been selling itself on for approaching two decades now.

It sold pretty damn well, it just wasn't a massive success TM is used to and that's the fault of their own damn hubris. They barely put in any effort to make it a successful product.

>Case Files
Not even by Nasu, so irrelevant.

>and bahamut s2 that shat on itself
The entire problem with Bahamut was that they let the head writer go full retard and that fucked everything up. The actual production values, direction and animation were good, but wasted.

Literal hack writer, I don't give a shit about his vns

Source?

Yet at the same time, Yuri on Ice and Zombieland Saga have been massive successes for them.

Attached: EAdDDyAU8AAUx-l.jpg (592x840, 112K)

They're tertiaries. Their only attachment to the franchise is all the money they've dumped into the game to collect jpegs for their cardboard main """""character"""""
Funny how Nasu had to practically beg his long time fans to not despise him for catering to these lonely retards.

you don't need a source they're worth fucking billions from gacha alone

Nero is the fucking worst character in Fate, yet she gets wanked into everything. She's basically surpassed saber as the face of the franchise and it sucks.

Just a reminder that you can't be a Fate fan unless you read the VN. Anime only faggots get out.