Please buy Mario Tennis Aces™

Please buy Mario Tennis Aces™

Attached: Twitter.jpg (720x601, 188K)

>buying digital

Attached: 1540527345586.jpg (480x480, 39K)

>switching out cartridges
>losing cartridges

Attached: D64487AD-F3F1-432E-BDC8-1E9E7FB730CC.png (597x298, 19K)

>losing carts ever
Children aren't allowed to post on Yea Forums.

>losing your data once your system dies or if you get it repaired
Digital games are great guys!

Would you still be able to transfer it if you pick up physical at a later date?

>>switching out cartridges
legitimately the biggest pain in the ass
>>losing cartridges
how the fuck are you doing that past the age of 13

How do you even lose cartridges? Don't you put the carts back into its casing after you're done playing a game?

Does switch even store save games on carts?

I hope they do a trial for Luigi's Mansion 3 once that releases, because those games are always so short, I'll complete it within the trial and save a couple bucks.

do you also lose your discs or something? how do you even lose something like this in your own room, dont you have a shelf?

No

no, he's just shitposting.

The game actually looks fairly long considering all the collectables and floors. Probably twice as long as the original and it has an online mode that could be fun for a few hours at least.

i actually love mario tennis but only the old ones with rpg mode, is the singleplayer here at all comparable? also why do they continue to support mario tennis aces but totally fuckin dropped super mario party

>twice as long as the original
Neat. So I'll beat it in two evenings, not one.

who actually buys mario sports games? ive never even seen them at other people's houses, but they keep making them so somebody has to be buying them

Games like this are meant to be replayed. Can't even tell you how many times I've played the original at this point.

user is underage

you mean the gbc one made by the same people that later made golden sun?

The gamecube and Wii Mario Baseball games must be popular somewhere, because they have youtube walkthroughs with around 7M and 10M views, I'm still surprised.

yeah its fuckin good (the gba one is also good)

>Japan gets Captain Toad as their Game Trial
>US and EU gets Mario Tennis Aces
which one's better?