Do the rumors about a new Dragon Quest Monsters have any weight...

Do the rumors about a new Dragon Quest Monsters have any weight? I wanna jump ship from Pokemon but Yokai and Digimon really don't appeal to me

Attached: 1320827375337.jpg (400x362, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY_XRvpHlfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=YY_XRvpHlfU
Soon

I really hope they let us make our own characters

They showed pic related last year, so a new Dragon Quest Monsters isn't a rumor unless you're referring to whether or not they'll have more info about the game at the Dragon Quest Summer Fest on August 3rd

Attached: 1507222694562.jpg (600x337, 25K)

Dont count on it, you will play as shota Erik and you will like it.
Also I cant post on /vg/ anymore for some reason they IPranged banned me for abuse supposedly it says, its fucked up so I cant post on /dqg/ anymore, somebody let them know about that link.

If I get to play as a girl I'll be happy

Summer Fest YouTube link was already posted twice on /dqg/

>playing as Erik
>not Mia

Ok cool
But Im sad I wont be able to post with you guys when stuff gets announced.

Attached: 70815038_p0_master1200.jpg (811x1200, 310K)

I had two dragon quest monsters games on the DS. I lost the first one I got unfortunately which had the boy with white hair

Thanks for the shoutout friend, I cant post but I will keep lurking the general.
Maybe the ban will go away tomorrow or something, I already reset my router which has a dynamic IP and still didnt work, not even my phone works, and its only on /vg/, really strange.
Anyways I hope DQM switch has everything Joker 3 had and more, Im so hyped for it.

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1066, 164K)

Sounds like Joker 1. You can still get new, sealed copies for fairly cheap if you're interested in buying a replacement copy. It's actually not the first in the series. There were two games on the GBC prior. Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 even had two separate versions à la Pokemon

Paying respects to a fallen comrade.

Do you think a new DQM would get localized?
Hack your 3ds and play that juicy remake and joker 3

I think DQM Switch is getting localized 100%
Nintendo will foot the bill again

fuck you for making me want this

Is this going to be a full HD DQM game? I'd be really excited for that

Yes, spin offs have been pretty consistent post-3ds drought
The only ones we've missed are mobile games and Heroes 1+2 which was in a weird spot

The breeding autism shit ruins these games

DQV is the bst DQM

3 never even got localized, why would you care?

It'll definitely get a localization with the push DQXI and the Dragon Quest series itself is getting with Smash. Only thing that would surprise me would be a PC version.

Why would I want to play as her? The boy looks cooler.

As HD as a switch game can be anyways

the breeding autism is why I love them

Last time I attempted to play the Joker 3 ENG patch it had a bug that crashed the game if you opened certain chests and some enemy names just weren't even translated, felt super halffassed all around but they made it sound like they had no intention of fixing any of it. Couldn't believe it was by the same guys who did the Terry's Wonderland patch because that was a phenomenal job.

I'll take what I can get until I can read moon