Was it too easy or did we all git gud?

was it too easy or did we all git gud?

Attached: 52a35a32532aom.jpg (500x580, 135K)

You got gud.

mix of both I'd say

you will never git gub from playing a cumbrain game

Attached: 1548784557320.jpg (600x800, 56K)

aye good call

If I got so gud, then why am I so helpless against Sekiro? Checkmate optimist.

It was in a good place in terms of difficulty.
Challenging at times but not frustrating (except Midir, fuck Midir).

it's only cumbrain if you make a female character tho

I'd agree. I'd argue every game after your first soulsborne, whatever that may be, is pretty easy unless you have a learning disability or just flat out refuse to understand game mechanics. Hell, when I finally got around to BB, I found it to be pretty darn easy (base game at least) despite so many zoomers here claiming it was the hardest in the series.

It was definitely easier.
>No punishment for running out of Stamina
>R1 spam
>Bosses have low health
>Almost every boss can be parried
>One of the obligatory bosses is a freebie
>As many bonfires as Dark Souls 2 but not nearly as many multi enemy encounters.
Just hit him in the head a few times and you can parry him for half his health bar.
The only legit hard bosses in DaS 3 are Friede and the camera during the first phase of the Nameless King.

It's harder than the previous games.
Miyazaki's games actually are increasing in difficulty over time.

I think this one is easier for those new to the series. DS1 is still strictly easier for the majority of bosses because experienced players are able to exploit the long periods of vulnerability they have

NK was a cunt, don’t care what anyone says

A lot of bosses felt the same honestly

this

It's easier than DS1 in movement speed and tightness. It's harder in actual combat enemies. It's much easier because of the summoning system that's basically unlimited.

Cringe

>and you can parry him
found the retard

Obviously meant to say riposte.

BB probably is objectively the hardest in the series but like you said, Soulsborne games are games that you get better at. I would say BB is farthest along in terms of not really rewarding knowledge so much as skill, whereas DS1 is a game where you don't even really need to be good at it so long as you know all the ins and outs of the game.

It wasn't too easy. It was just uninspired and boring.

>struggled with ds3
>struggled with sekiro
>bb was a breeze compared to those 2
I'd like to think I finally got good.

DS1 seems like a cakewalk after DS3, it’s probably different for everyone though