We want the Battlefield audience

>we want the Battlefield audience

Attached: social-share-image.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

>implying battlefield had an audience

>we want an audience
>any audience
>please
>the marketing isn't working as well anymore
>we don't actually know how to make it fun like the original devs

Considering DICE doesn't want their audience anymore this is a good idea.

LOOOK MOM I SAID IT AGAIN

>we make hundreds of millions of dollars it literally doesn't matter what we do

>Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
>has nothing to do with the original team who created Modern Warfare

I've been done with this series for years now, I can't support the micro transactions, the lazy developers, the greedy publishers, I can't do it. And this "reboot" won't change my mind. They're not getting another cent out of me. Can't wait till this dogshit series dies.

They had, long time ago. Its scattered around some low-quality garbage like Squad and Insurgency.
Whole new BF audience contains out of CoD refugees.

The original devs of MW1 and MW2 are making this game, retard. God the IQ in this board is single digits isn’t it.

CoD is still one of the best selling game every year, what you smoking

>actual large maps that aren't 3 lane tiny arena CQB maps
I'm unironically excited for this game

SeeThe devs who left after MW2 to make Respawn rejoined IW last year to make this game.

Having 2 people out of the hundreds who worked on those games doesnt count.

This. Battlefield V is just EA and DICE trying to make Battlefield mimic CoD. Won't be surprised if 6 completely removes vehicles and is entirely Operation Metro clone maps.

Playing BF2/4 is a way better BF experience than 5.

The original devs? Oh, the ones who left and created titanfall?

>3 lane maps bad!!!

You didn't even realize this was a thing until you read it on Reddit a year ago.

It became a CoD clone with vehicles after Bad Company 1

who /CODMW:R/ here?

Nice goal post move, tool. And it’s an entire team of devs who call the shots, not some random artists or engineers. The important staff, anyways.

how does the crossplay work? is it going to be same-peripheral only or am I going to be dunking console kids? honestly I'd rather play CoD with a controller, it's the only fps I'd ever want to play with a pad. i used to do GBs and UMGs when I was an eckbok kiddie, cod just feels wrong with mnk. if it's same-peripheral crossplay I'm hype but otherwise I'm not going to handicap myself just for nostalgia and the feels.

How did that "move goal post"? Are you going to start spouting shit about strawmen next?

Attached: 1564436683787.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

Yes, precisely those. Also why Titanfall 1 and 2 were so much better than contemporary cods. Notice how Respawn is now making a shit story focused Star Wars game and has moved away from an arena shooter without these guys.

>Yea Forums in charge of knowing literally anything about game development
99% of the people working on a game this scale are just peons following orders and their individuality has literally no impact on the game
What matters is producers and lead designers, which they have

Not many black people play battlefield.

>we can’t mimic the original devs
>no those don’t count!

You can pick who you crossplay with

>seething treyarchbabby

Look, i want to believe it will be good, but i just can't anymore, it's a fucking disappointed every time. Or, at most it will be good for a month or so, then they'll add in micro transactions, the playerbase will dwindle, and it'll be shit again. Every time.

If its something like Fortnite, big team modes like the 20v20 and whatever the 100 man thing will be probably is always crossplay. For the competitive 2v2/5v5/10v10 stuff its probably enabled only if you queue with someone on another platform. If I queue duos on PC, it would only be PC players. If I invited my PS4 friend, it would be mixed lobby.

All the dlc for MW will be free, no season pass. Obviously there’s no way MTX won’t be loaded into this game, it’s just a question of what it’ll include.