So Yea Forums what’s the last SMT game you beat?

So Yea Forums what’s the last SMT game you beat?

Attached: DAE24D84-0780-4964-9BBF-86B23B2C0022.jpg (500x667, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-uT-MHifKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Going through Megami Tensei 2, it's kind of cool

I have never beaten an SMT game (speaking of the mainline series).
I want to but it seems just like a more boring version of Persona games.

How can anything be more boring than Persona?

Strange Journey Redux. Gameplay was great and it was nice to have a break from the fucking press turn system for once. Music was forgettable outside of the Alex boss theme. I legitimately don't remember any other themes from it. Neutral route is based as usual.

Attached: IMG_20190605_092734.jpg (469x273, 43K)

Beat?
I just watch silent playthroughs of the Persona series on youtube.

DDS2 like 4 years ago unless you count TMS as an SMT game.

4A
Friend killer

>Music was forgettable
>Strange Journey
Nigga what the fuck? Fear of God alone is memorable and fantastic, not to mention the songs in the dungeons, like the shopping mall or the very first one

Devil Survivor 2 was the only one I cared enough about to finish
Got close with IV:A until the teleporting cultist hideout bullshit

I'm playing digital devil saga, I'm at the trap ship in the desert

Persona 3.

[Spoiler]And i loved it[/Spoiler]

Oh, I never finished a SMT. Played 1, persona 1, persona 3, 3, and now I'm playig DDS. Eh, they are hard and I had more fun with other JRPG and other games, never cared for the story (and customization wich I feel is overwhelming - probably the reason I find DDS the most fun) but having mythological demons and having a part in the apocalypse is what keeps getting me back.

Persona 5, back in May 2017.

...but a few months ago I beat The Lost Child, which was clearly inspired by SMT series, so... I guess that counts, right?

Well I've only beaten 2, P4 and P5. of those 2, P5 is the better game. Neither are the best game I've ever played though. That honor belongs to Devil Survivor, which I think is the best in the franchise.
I just started Devil Survivor 2 and Strange Journey is next, so that opinion may change

Never played it, but this is high on my list of games to find and play in like 3 years

Attached: file.png (189x266, 92K)

I beat SMTIV a few days ago. Got the law ending and now I’m going for the neutral ending. I really like the game but teleport dungeons can suck my ass.

>law ending
Whyyyyy? Chaos all the way!

Because god is good and chaos can got hell along with ayy Lucifer.

Up to the final triangulum boss
>have to fight canopus immediately after killing the four universal elements
I don't know if I'm gonna make it lads

Nah, in SMT games God (YHVH) is usually an asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-uT-MHifKU

But to be honest, I played SMT IV 3 times and every time I sided with Walter. Even though he keeps using Agi on Minotaur.

>God is good
>God ask a american to nuke japan
Fuck god, i beat the everloving shit out of him!

I play Nocture every June, so that

I think it was strange journey last year.
I've been kinda burnt out on the series after being obsessed with it for a few years.

god I hate Lucifer's new design
I really hope they roll back to Kaneko's in SMTV

Both of the designs are fine in my taste, but i agree that Kaneko's are much better.
The Kyuuyaku one is much better.

SJR. I loved the atmosphere/setting of the game so much that the other SMT games just seem unappetizing. Like I don't care what angsty teens do in Japan

Strange Journey, its a great one.

SJR
Playing IV now and I'm getting my ass kicked