"I will gladly grant you any wish I can. Impart your desires to me...The Beginning."

>"I will gladly grant you any wish I can. Impart your desires to me...The Beginning."

Attached: Sothis_Girl_on_the_Throne_Face.png (1600x1920, 2.34M)

ha ha fuck your shit nigger

Fpbp

Attached: 1564716276073.png (1366x768, 2.29M)

>Get all the way up to 11% 5* rate by smashing my head against what free orbs I had until it bled
>Male Byleth
>Uninstall Game
I just wanted one thing and FEH can't even let me have that so fuck it, fuck its barely existent story, fuck its power creep and PVP bullshit and fuck its 3x3 scale map designs.

Attached: 1555733956898.jpg (514x562, 67K)

Benadetta is the true goddess

Attached: bernie is a cute girl.jpg (462x458, 45K)

an actual good game of your series desu

Threadly reminder that Byleth is biggest beta MC to ever exist.
Never marries the emperor and never has children with her. Is only kept as a secret lover until the very end.
>Byleth and Edelgard ended the tyranny of a godlike being. Byleth was wounded and lost the power of the progenitor god, but it mattered not, as he and Edelgard had each other. To ensure lasting peace, the two fought against those who slither in the dark, and to ensure a society where people can rise and fall by their own merits, they spent their lives reforming the antiquated class system. They achieved much in their time together, and it is said that they were sometimes spotted leaving the palace to privately enjoy the world they created. How they spent those precious moments, none but the two of them will ever know.

>"B-b-but doesn't she leave her throne for Byleth?"
About that...
>As the new Adrestian emperor, Edelgard dedicated her life to reshaping the delicate political structure of Fódlan. With tireless work and great sacrifice, she reformed the class system to ensure a free and independent society for all. In her later years, she entrusted her life's work to a worthy successor before finally vanishing from the public eye.
THAT'S HER SOLO ENDING!
She doesn't leave her throne for you, but when she is alone. OH NO NO NO! Copefags BTFO!

Meanwhile, the CHAD known as Ferdinand...
>As the Adrestian emperor, Edelgard appointed Ferdinand as her prime minister, and the two devoted themselves to ruling Fódlan. Their sharply contrasting views made for frequent and lively debate, but with each enhancing the perspective of the other, Fódlan was better for it. As they worked tirelessly to create a better future, they were soon bound together by marriage as well. Their children, born to those who had torn down the old social hierarchy, were encouraged to choose their own paths.
OOF!
OUCH!
JUST!
YIKES!
OH NO NO NO!
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!
t. absolute state of beta Byleth

Attached: CHADinand.png (256x256, 42K)

Not going for her anyway, Ferdinand can have her just so he can make Hubert seethe even more.

Attached: IMG_20190801_235006.jpg (1280x720, 189K)

>Eliwood ending clothes
>Alm dong armor
All is right with the world

I wish for Mommy Edelgard to take over the whole world

Rent free

I want to fuck your cunny

I love Dimitri!

Attached: EA4MIZUWwAAYuNJorig.jpg (1500x978, 70K)

t. copefag seething because he got completely BTFO

I wish to lick your feet.

Worth buying? I played Awakening last

That chair is hard, you would be more comfy sitting on my lap

That is one handsome wood.

>cucks Hubert
>Hubert is doomed to spend the rest of his life beta orbiting Edelgard while Chadinand makes her pump out his babies
>Hubert might be tasked to babysit her children
The absolute state of Hubert.

great knight soon boys

charm raises gambits might/hit rate/and avoid, authority affects what battalions you can equip because they have rank requirements

Attached: 20190801233304 (2).webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

I want your chair

Yeah

Does the Dancer's sword avoidance passive carry over to other classes? If so, fuck, I gave it to Flayn who I don't even use when Felix or Ingrid would have loved that.

Cumbrain

Fuck I want to love 3H (the gameplay and systems and map design are all stellar) but the presentation is so shit. Characters clipping into their clothes, slowdown, shit draw distance, jaggy models. This game needs a visual overhaul and boost in efficiency.

Too bad you aren't going to get it

>Game is too easy because I do all the content
>But don't want to skip content because that'd be skipping content

Fuck me man I'm regularly 4+ levels over the enemies, still in part 1 but I'm at the end of it I think. Hoping there's a difficulty spike soon, game is frustratingly easy.

He wants a waifu like bernie who won't bother him .

I want to suck her toes.

Are you trying to make some sort of swordmaster meme build? The answer to your question is yes

>sword tournament
>send Dedue
>axe tournament
>send Dedue
>lance tournament
>send Dedue
>bow tournament
>send Dedue
>0x2
>0x2
>0x2
>0x2
Kek, sending an Armor Knight to the tournaments feels like cheating. Too bad the proficiency requirement goes up later on which means you need to send someone with actual high weapon prof later on.

A Switch Pro or patch to boost the performance would do wonders to it. The character models are good and the animations are passable, it's just the technical shit that bugs me.

I want a mode that isn't piss easy babby mode with better revamped map design

Attached: 1524146341404.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Shit, wasted it then. Ah well, now I know next time send a sword character for the competition. I've never really fielded dancers much even with Feena and Ninnian and Tethys so I have no use for the class itself, but that sword avoid skill looks great.

ok

when does the second half of the game start?
why is hard more so easy?
the fuck is the last row of the class list? special shit i need X stat or classes to unlock?

How do I get a bernie daughterwife irl

Ferdinand is for Dorothea only

Attached: ferdie_and_dorothea.png (854x480, 520K)

KT is just really shitty at optimization
they once literally sacrificed everything but the character models for the psp DW6SF game to make it work. even the ps4 port of OW4 runs horribly

Chapter 12 is when part 1 ends. Master Class seals you get immediately in Chapter 13, last row you need a certain level for and super high proficiency in certain stuff.

What’s the best ending for Byleth, or are they doomed for being a incel

i sent fortress knight ferdinand into the lance tournament and the finals made me lose because theres a turn time limit even though i was taking 0 damage every time, at least when i reclassed him back to paladin it all worked out

>When does second half of the game start

I think after Chapter 12.

>why is hard mode so easy

It's like awakening, devs don't know how the new systems work so they played it safe for now I think.

>Last row of class list

Need to be professor rank C to see that.

Cunny, please.

I don't think better hardware can fix shit optimization. Look at Dragon Quest Builders 2, everyone blames the Switch for the lag in crowded areas but the PS4 version has the same lag, and even the fucking PS4 Pro version gets the lag.

>is imaginary waifu even in game
It's not fair brobros

>Ending doesn’t say children implying they never will have one. I guess Robin x his/her spouse ending never have them have children.

The absolute pea-size brain of cuckfag.

Yeah, later into the game offense becomes more important in the tournaments. Thankfully Dedue has stupid amounts of strength so he's has both offensive defense and defensive offense.

and Builder 1 ran flawlessly. i really dont get SE sometimes

Except Robin does have a child within the game, t. seething copefag.

They got Builders 1 working on the Vita of all things perfectly fine outside of minor performance drops on large scale structures, I have no idea what they are doing for Builders 2 to lag a PS4 Pro.

>"Enough with your patrolling already! Will you not spend some time with me? I am overcome with boredom!"
How would you help her overcome her boredom?

Help me out guys. I want to get into Fire Emblem, but I want to start with some of the classics. What are the good old Fire Emblem games?

Non-physical girls need love too, user.

Dedue was god tier at the beginning of the game in my file but I'm in chapter 12 and I basically have to cart him around with rescue+dancer to use him, he's starting to lag behind seriously badly even though he's fucking invincible it's easier to just send Ingrid or Dimitri forward on a horse.

Fire Emblem 7 is what most of us started out with, but really you can go straight into Three Houses, many of them play differently.

Is there a full explanation for what happened to Duscur?

Thankfully the final tier Armor class both has a horse and CANTOOOOOOOO so that fixes things.

I think Thales was the one responsible for that, and both the Empire and the Church were super happy when it happened and took advantage of the situation. Really, if you kill the Empire and the Church, that's like 90% of Fodlan's problems gone.

Post based adjutant setups not just for gameplay, but for character pairings too

Attached: tagteam.jpg (639x295, 29K)

Thanks, user

Only Chrom does, the rest are from the future.

>Thought they fell for the Persona meme and FE was finally dead for good
>Get to the timeskip
>It's pure FE kino

I doubted this game.
I can't believe I'm seeing this after Fates, it feels surreal.

Attached: Dimitri_Portrait_5Years.png (2503x2503, 2.5M)

Exactly. Meaning that based Robin has children that are going to happen. Now seeth and cope more, t. beta loving autist.

Start with 1 if you're a real man.
Start with 3 if you're a real man with good taste.
Start with 11 if you want to start with 1, but you're not man enough.
Start with 7 if you want a pretty standard entry in the series.
Start with 8, 13, BR, Echoes and Three Houses if you want something easy.

Post your pairings, Yea Forums.

Lysithea-chan sugoi sugoi

Attached: White Ophelia.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

So how do you know they aren’t gonna have children in the future?

I actually sort of like the training segments, I think it's a great way to custom tailor units to specific roles. The school itself I don't care for, but I really warmed up to the training system.

oh fuck, cumbrain time?

>one-shots death knight
>warps allies across the battlefield
>low investment unit
>Lorenz' relic turns her into literally god
>has like 20 kids with Byleth
How can the other girls even compete?

is this game supposed to be easier than the other ones? I keep dying

Best Fire Emblem since Path of Radiance. How did they do it?

Strange that's not what happened for me. Must be your save file.

>coping this hard
Why doesn't it say they do then? Why does it say she does have MAAAAANY children with based Ferdinand?
You can't compare 3H that has no children outside its endings to Awakening/Fates they show which children you will have/already have.
Face it: Byleth is beta cuck and you are even bigger one for coping this hard.

Yeah, I wasn't saying it was bad, I just thought the whole school setting was gonna kill the game before I played it.

There isn't even a crazy huge focus on the dating sim stuff, it's just the right amount.

>FE is actually doing well
>Pokémon is losing its shit
How did the rolls were reversed

Attached: 94676FE9-8FB7-4C23-86D7-85766C591E4F.jpg (640x480, 75K)

>get lucky with Ashe
>he keeps getting strength despite his awful 35% STR growth
>he's now higher levelled than Dimitri because he keeps killing everything
Wew, I'll better enjoy him now because at 35% he's more than likely to be garbage the next time I use him.

This specific FE is pretty anti-cumbrain, you can't even fuck your wife until the game is over.

>Camilla isn't going to be overpowered like Lyn and Vero

Attached: 1541543453018.gif (414x257, 303K)

not enough sub humans to kill

>copefags can't read
t. absolute state

Best part is that you can actually HAVE children like a normal non-beta cucked male if you just waifu someone else.
t. absolute state of Edelgard's leddit cucks

>I will gladly grant you any wish I can
Alright, I wish I could fucking roll you in this shitty gacha.

>game adheres to strict calendar system
>can do two different battle missions on opposite sides of the continent on the same sunday

JUST TURN OFF YOUR BRAIN BRO

Attached: smolboi.jpg (750x750, 84K)

>copefag got broken
OH NO NO NO NO NO

Say what you want, but i absolutely love the school part. never before i feel so attached to literally everyone, not just a selected few like in the past games
It would be great if it returns in the next games, maybe reskinned as "training camp" or "barrack" or sth

Jesus Christ I'm fucking terrified of the future. Just when I thought Let's Go was the worst that could happen we got the fucking N64 tree, Dexit and more. What next?

"The Spear Pillar Project has started"?

Is this official artwork? Are IS fully leaning into the footfag audience?

F copefag

Me too!

Attached: 1564530659346.jpg (860x1214, 122K)

>Expected Persona Emblem
>Got Fire Megami Tensei

bro they have warp magic. just imagine there're professional warp-mages who work as "pilots", "train conductors" or sth to pre-built warp points

Okay I want to be the slave who takes care of your feet.

*Warps in your direction*
Heh...nothing personnel, duscar NIGGER

>doing the Sothis maps
>think that enough time has passed for IS cav hateboner
>all those anti-cav weapons
Holy shit, ISIS, let it go already.

Attached: 1531162991717 2.png (554x523, 578K)

its FEH's artwork, so yeah

>tfw the "Chaos" rep saves the world because she's retarded and got lucky by killing the evil god instead of one of the good ones
Edelgard got really fucking lucky that Seiros was the one she decided to kill and happened to be evil, there are plenty of good gods in Three Houses like Sothis and Macuil and Indech.

I am really depressed you can't worship her dragon cunny to be quite honest

How do these endings work?
It's like the GBA titles, but there's still unlimited supports, like what if I didn't S rank Edelgard, but made her A rank with two different people? Who would she fuck in the end? do certain people take priority over others? Is it who I A ranked her with first?

I think whoever has the A support AND the most support points because A supports can combat each other for priority. So the best thing to do is keep everyone at B support and only do A supports you want the endings on.

>Is it who I A ranked her with first?
This

>timeskip after the battle of Garreg Mach
>thankfully the filthy vermin Edelgard didn't manage to hurt best boy Gatekeeper-kun
If Edelgard hurts Gatekeeper-kun I'm going to behead her.

Dimitri/ Marianne all day every day.

Please step on me.

H-how the hell did I managed to fuck up this bad Yea Forums?

Attached: 1.jpg (1280x720, 210K)

What did you do?

Show me your both soles.

It gets a bit better. As long as you're playing on hard.

>sitting on a throne
>that stance
imagine being able to draw to this level and not understanding a single thing about actual anatomy

>All those battles
Are you grinding the 0 cost maps?

ive pulled 4 legendary marth, 2 byleth, 3 legendary alm and 1 fjorm. I JUST WANT SOTHIS. fuck

I'm pretty sure that's the number of times the unit entered combat with another unit, not the number of maps they participated in.

SOTHIS-SAMA, PLEASE SIT ON MY FACE!

Show me what you can do with these soft and smooth feet

Attached: b87.png (544x535, 491K)

>best girl literally lives in your head rent free
Just like real life, Lolibabas aren't real. Fucked up if you ask me.

The endings aren't canon. The supports almost never suggest anything sexual and their is no reason for most people to get married. I was offended when Felix and Ingrid were paired.

cumbrain

*Cumgoddess

The ending is just a "you pick from that roster who you want," the rest we will randomly pair.

HAHAHA you fools.

Not going back for the rumored incest end.

The way they are written makes it evident it was handled by an intern or something.

But Path was worse than the three games that came after it. Significantly worse.

>fuck up
That's a good end though?

>haven't opened game in months
>boot it up and pull Sothis with my free summon
Fuck this game but that's real fucking neato.

Attached: 1549305651013.png (583x405, 164K)

How much do the maps differ between routes? Does each route have its own maps after the split, or do they share some maps?

You made her your dancer for those "special" dances... right user?

To be honest the most non-open ended ending is:

Rhea they literally admit that they are brother/sister and Rhea is sill cool to have Byleth's kid. And they both turn into dragons.

Why does Bernie BRAPP in Lindharts C support? Her jap VA sounds like donald duck having a stroke.

The Rhea ending is the stuff of doujins, I mean she literally gets aroused canonically because you're her mother and sister/brother. Does this game take places in mythical Alabama?

>all these spoilers
these threads are dangerous

Attached: 1554962395452.png (720x720, 519K)

It's a fire emblem game dude.

>tfw got her on my second roll, literally only 4 orbs
i don't deserve to be this lucky

I wish Byleth just let Edelgard die to that bandit at the start of the game

Attached: 1564276398246.jpg (1280x1438, 598K)

now i wait for Lysithea and i will have all three characters i like

ugliest fucking 3d game in a decade

Is this the FE equivalent of "Japanese humor" posting? Sperg attached, of course.

Oh wow, maybe I should make her a Dancer next run.

Second half is beating my shit in on Hard. These fucking paralogues go all out with their gimmicks and surprises.
>Petra's paralogue
Fuck

Attached: 1564593120061.jpg (600x806, 91K)

Anybody just playing the game without trying to get one waifu in particular? Which girls seem to be after your dick the most without you trying?

Wait til you see Marianne's Paralogue.
>Fog of War
>Monsters literally everywhere
>some dick ass priest healing the monsters
>random archers thrown around to fuck Claude in the ass

Have you tried standing in grass?

Source please?

It looks much better in motion but its still bad.

There's so much grass, have you tried standing in it?

I'll pick up the Eliwood but now I think I'm good until Sirius and time skip Dimitri

What are you getting at?

Camilla just gets better with age!

I'm just saying that if you stood in the grass, you'd get hit very rarely.

Yeah, but that doesn't stop the reinforcements from fucking tearing apart my weaker units with their incredible mobility. Nor does it stop Catherine from quadrupling my Byleth with a hit chance of about 50%. Shit is a real gamble.

Edelgard, Bernadetta, Flayn, and Petra. I can understand Edelgard, since I spend a lot of time with her, but Bernadetta and Flayn were sort of out of nowhere. Also Ferdinand warmed up to me for some reason.

She moves at like 2 squares a turn. Just kill everything else and go team up on her.

F byleth and Dimitri

Man, 90% of the fucking maps is forests and thickets, that's not gonna make it any easier when I have to protect my squishies from getting killed, or just randomly running into monsters because Fog of War sucks fucking dick.

>any wish?
>"why yes of course"
>i wish for a tho-
>"no"

WHY BOTHER??!!

Attached: yes uh why.jpg (600x600, 38K)

do skill levels affect stat growth in any way? or just base + class modifiers like always

Attached: 1542250237346.png (260x298, 103K)

Is there a support log after you beat the game? I might try to complete it. Depends if lunatic mode is good because the game is too easy on hard.

Pretty sure the monsters can't see you either unless you're next to them. Just carve through to the big one and kill him in one or two turns.

Feets

>all these romantic implications between characters in their A-Rank supports
Playing matchmaker was a far better alternative to going from Bernadetta slobbering over Ferdinand's cock to Byleth's in a matter of minutes.

Lunatic mode is not even in the game yet. There's a replay mode for all supports and all cutscenes and stuff.

>Warp to Holy Tomb at the Amiibo Gazebo after unlocking Enlightened One again.
>See Byleth of the opposite gender in the place of Sothis now.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

Go into the Extras menu when you first load up the game. Also has music and cutscenes.

I made dorothea go lesbo with that althena 2.0 chick

I already completed the map, but it was a lot of trial and error. They also had that bullshit where 3 wolves spawn in right behind me on the right side of the map.

So far for me on Blue Lions none of them are after the professor dick. Only Flayn is blatantly into you. Hell Dimitri is into me more than the girls with his comments about Byleth smiling. I think they wrote this route with female byleth in mind

>Lunatic mode is not even in the game yet.
I know. Hence my hoping it is good. Give more enemies abilities, slight stat boost and maybe lower xp gain a bit.

>being a cuck and liking edgelord in the first place

>desperate to get to the time skip after already sinking 25 hours into the game
>play 8 hours straight today
>only advance 2 chapters

how the fuck have you niggers already done multiple routes? do you guys just skip all of the out of combat micromanaging and cutscenes?

I have played 30 hours and I haven't got to dancer let alone timeskip. I can only imagine these fags watch highlights of eceleb fags play, play on normal,etc

You have to be grinding. Explore sessions take an hour, 2 tops.

Lads how are you even playing the game? Just choosing which house to lead took me several hours and now I got to the part where I have to select not only which students to tutor but even which abilities.

Show her /feg/, bet she will use a trip and shitpost all day

Attached: 1563086159972.jpg (700x1082, 119K)

You can't grind on hard.

Poster didn't say which difficulty he was on though, did he nigger?

fefags are autists who would skip animations, enemy turns, cutscenes,etc

why the fuck would anyone watch enemy turns?

>first weekend do explore session
>probably an hour
>next weekend do two battles, either paralogues or aux battles from quests
>at least 90 minutes total for both
>next weekend do another explore day
>just 30 minutes this time since i already did all of the month's quests, just doing shit like gifting for supports/eating etc
>get to the actual mission
>takes at least an hour with cutscenes and pre-fight prep

that's four hours bub. plus throw in the fact that every few lectures requires me to take a bunch of time to rethink what i should be leveling for each character and after battle i'll sometimes have like 20 minutes of support conversations to sit through

>tfw you can hold b to sprint in the explore section
Bruh, I'm at 40 hours in and I am almost done with the edelgard route, times like this I wish I were a shut in neet

>Go through BL
>Get a fancy anime cutscene showing how I fell into a coma before part 2
>Go through BE next
>Fucking nothing
>Oh btw you fell into a coma lol
Wow, they really don't want you to do this route do they?

why are you exploring twice so early in

Attached: 1479523156955.jpg (262x192, 9K)

>taking 90 minutes for braindead autobattles
>taking 30 minutes to do a round of eating and gift/professor training spam
Play smarter and write down class requirements

Attached: 1558653296162.jpg (296x272, 28K)

Who is the best Dancer?

So far I am deciding between Dorothea and Mercedes

Whoever gets fucked hardest on stat ups.

Your worst unit. You people worry too much about this shit, it's a fucking dancer. They have one job, just pick whoever can win the competition

I'm at chapter 13 with 30 hours, and I've been autistically doing the Harry Potter stuff every month. How the hell are you taking so long?

>just pick whoever can win the competition

I don't even know how to determine that user, I'm a brainlet

You really are, because you can't fucking read. Go talk to manuela.

I picked Flayn since she had around 30 charisma and about 15 STR/MAG at level 18. I probably got unlucky on the level ups but seeing as she already knows white magic and had otherwise shit stats a dancer was a natural fit. IMO just pick anyone like that. Winning the competition isn't very important, you still get the class even if you lose.

im pretty sure the game tells you what score you need

>Brave weapons only doubles when initiating combat
lame

Do I lose the teachers if they're allies in the fight with Edelgard in the Monastery? Manuela went full retard and jumped into enemy lines just to heal someone and she got shanked by a peg knight.

>want sothis
>spend 400+ free orbs on sothis banner
>get 3 l.marths, 3 non-red units, no sothis
>buy 140 orbs
>get literally nothing
>next month starts, gather 30 more orbs
>still nothing
>pity rate refuses to break
>now l.tiki is on a herofest banner

Attached: 6.5% if translated to 3% rates.png (463x585, 463K)

flayn. byleth becomes archbishop/king of fodlan and then retires to a comfy immortal life with his immortal wife peacefully fishing, eating, and fucking every day

Attached: flayns.png (1921x1080, 1.49M)

I wish I can lick her feet, her to have a big girlcock to fuck my boipucci with and be her slave.

Attached: 1382069642058.gif (350x464, 301K)

Hint: this FE was mainly made by Koei Tecmo. IS only overseer the project.

Don't mind if I do.

Post more Sothis feet

Reveal all the dirty laundry and sexual mis/conduct that everyone that has worked for Funimation and/or the rest of the Western voice acting industry possesses.

>implying Edelgard and Ferdinands children aren't actually the children of you and Edelgard
>Ferdinand's bloodline dies with him because Edelgard was always taking your seed

Tell me how many centuries it's been since you took a bath

Attached: sothis.jpg (1350x1050, 594K)

cunnybrain

I want Sothis to sit on my face!

Byleth is a shitty MC to begin with.
I woulld even go as far as to say Corrin's 2 INT qualifies as a character trait, when Byleth has nothing.

I'd feel bad for any girl who ends up with him.
My canon ending is him marying his invisible goddess waifu and putting the ring on his own finger, just fucking imagine him explaining that to the rest of the cast, it's priceless.

Attached: EAmIjsPUwAA5cze.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

i made a new account 2 days ago, used up all the orbs from normal story mode, normal paralogues and hard book 1, plus some other random orbs. Got 4 L.Marths, 3 L.Alms, 2 M.Byleth and 1 Fjorm. Was about to give up but then finally got +ATK -RES Sothis. I'll try to get another without using story mode, paralogues or multimap battles. will save those for later.

also add me 0665540701

>Game is finally out
>still no good porn
It's not fair dragonbros

Attached: dimitri timeskip.jpg (740x960, 102K)