Do you guys ever pretend you're a Starcraft portrait?

Do you guys ever pretend you're a Starcraft portrait?

Like have a 1-3 second looping animation with intermittent fidget animations? Or am I the only one?

Attached: JNTAU5i.gif (240x224, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mD4GbGmvNRc
youtube.com/watch?v=mSi9bfgO03A
youtube.com/watch?v=gW2wM_izZpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, that's beyond the limits of my autism.

I've... done it a couple of times.

Only when I'm in public.

Have you ever talked to someone using a predefined dialogue tree?

>You got my attention
>Sounds good
>All right.
>This should be good

Do you guys ever pretend you're a goomba and just crouch and waddle left, staring blankly forward, until you hit an object and then start waddling right? The urge to do that causes trouble when I work at the hospital, and I only do it when I think few people see me.

No but I have parentheses to have an idling animation when alone or when waiting in line for shopping

Yeah plus one of my schoolmates tried to always speak to people using quotes from CN cartoons

No but a friend and I got crossfaded and walked around a room like oldschool runescape npcs for around an hour straight completely silent

I pretend I'm a talking head in Fallout 1 or 2 when I talk to people so my head fidgets in weird ways every ten seconds. When they say something that changes my emotions my face morphs to adjust to the expression I want to demonstrate and then speak.

When they finish the conversation they can't leave until the interface rolls back up and then I can show my afterthoughts in text that appears above my head

youtube.com/watch?v=mD4GbGmvNRc

Fuck you OP. I've actually done it, i imagine myself as a special soldier that uses lightsaber and has a robotic red eye. Im like a hero unit that's like a dark templar: permanent cloak and maybe a blink or some kinetic skill.
I also imagine myself presenting myself to the captain (the player) kinda like Kerrigan or Raynor does.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU THATS MY AUTISM, NOBODY CAN DO THAT STUFF EXCEPT ME

i once imitated half life 2 npc animations to random people in stores and one dude noticed right away, pretty cool

Attached: ronpaul.jpg (694x516, 81K)

autist

Sometime I pretend I'm Bond from Goldeneye and hold a toy gun by my stomach and rotate my entire body together

When I'm just standing doing nothing I sometimes pretend I'm in a character select screen with a looping animation.

youtube.com/watch?v=mSi9bfgO03A

i listen to this and i pretend im a character doing a badass pose, ive always liked lances so basically im a lancer fighter with a ninja scarf

Does anyone else group up with four or five other dudes and just go randomly shoot zerglings at the enemy base before they come rush your SCVs? Just me?

If I'm playing a vidya with a very comfy setting, what I'll often do is go look for a npc to roleplay as.
I'll pretend that guy is actually me living in that world. It's usually some simpleton nobody farmer boy or artisan, never an important character and definitely never the MC who's usually some bullshit chosen one, savior of the world type.
I'll observe his daily activities and pretend I'm doing those things. If it's a game where the npcs are static and never move from their spot, I'll make up my own headcanon about his daily life and background. Makes for really nice escapism.
To reiterate, I only do this with comfy games. Never with a setting that is shitty and people are suffering all the time and constantly dying in the most horrific ways.

Attached: 1540921006286.webm (610x620, 119K)

Sometimes when I'm looking at myself in the mirror I do the poses of the TF2 classes in the selection screen.

At night I pace around my room like a Morrowind NPC. If I bump into anything I stop on a dime and say "Speak quickly outlander or go away" and stare at it for 30 seconds then walk away. I've gotten really good at turning on the spot so it looks I have no animation for turning, I try to make all my turns at 45/90 degree angles. I've considered buying a pair of sandals and soaking them in water to replicate the footstep sounds.

Attached: FNC.gif (100x100, 12K)

What would be your unit powers, user?

Attached: 1547993950212.gif (228x253, 39K)

When I find coins on the street, I pick them up and say “Bing”

So glad to hear I'm not the only one. Sometimes I wonder what I would say when my commander selected me as well.

>Heavy duty IS my duty!

>Im hearing

>yes commander
>quickly

Someone's probably frantically digging out their wojack folder after this post.

I talk with my friend using gothic animations and dialogue
youtube.com/watch?v=gW2wM_izZpg

holy shit the autism thread

any of you play any of the infinity engine games? specifically Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale. I love those games. Anyway, those games's characters or "paper dolls" have this idle animation of looking to the left, in front, then right, then it loops. It sounds odd describing it but if you've played the games you know what I'm talking about

>left, front, right, front, left, front, stretch, front, left, right
It's a very gentle idle animation that I like mimicking IRL and the character I have the best memories with (a sorcerer) always had a stuff, so I just have the image of a guy with a staff doing the idle animation irl

god this is literal autism typing this out but its burned into my brain

This is seriously freaking me out. I've started to change my life and work out and end bad habits and I caught myself doing this the other day when I was by myself and I never thought I would meet others that do this lol.

when I was a kid and played nothing but brood war custom maps that one summer

Don't worry user. You aren't alone in the realm of IRL idle animations/IRL character portrait animations.

I love autism threads

Haha wow white men are pathetic

i have some vidya behaviors i do autistically because its fun, but its really not a big deal.
For example, i put "meditation of the assassin" on my phone, put on my hoodie, and pretend im an assassin, even walking like Altair

Why?

sometimes I'll close one eye and pretend the line between the darkness and my vision is a cross hairs and I'll ""shoot"" stuff in my room

Rainbow Six: Vegas used to have a gun lowering animation if you got too closed to the wall. I used to do this while strafing side to side irl.

Attached: 1q1h5k6lamcy.png (403x402, 15K)

When I was a kid I used to act out entire battle scenes until I got tired, usually didn't matter the setting or scenario. I don't do that anymore but I do find myself doing small shit whenever I'm watching an action scene or listening to intense music, usually like pretending to draw a sword or something similar

Attached: 1564546454502.jpg (1280x1280, 299K)

I worked with a guy who was super into parkour and stuff and he even bought the AC hoodie and messenger bag and he would do stuff like that. Like walk around like in the games, he would walk by with his hood covering his eyes and flash his badge to the security guard, and then obviously when they wouldn't let him in because that's not how the front lobby works, he would act like he was about to face off with wave after wave of security guards in slow motion. He seriously did this at least once a week.

goddamn settle down.

There was a time when I was way younger that I would talk to people in real life using the SWTOR character animations. Can't find any images of it but anyone knows that has played it how weird the character talking animations are.

I drive a freight truck and I usually respond like the Siege Tank driver.
>Dispatch calls in
>"YES SIR!"
>Dispatch tells me what I'm hauling today
>DESTINATION!?"
>Dispatch gives me my pickup/dropoff locations
>"PROCEEDIN'!"

I used to walk like the characters in Diablo II when I was 12. I knew all the animations for different weapons and shit. During rainy days when I had to bring an umbrella I could go max 'tism and swing it around like a sword or a mace and shit.

Attached: 1558615519365.png (326x235, 101K)

>How 'bout some action?!

Attached: GI_animation.gif (78x66, 107K)

please no