Aerith Gainsborough

How come people don't want to admit that she loved Cloud for himself and wanted to truly know him after their journey was over?

It's a classic tragedy if you think about it.

Attached: 1563254120044.jpg (745x644, 38K)

Attached: cute.png (2100x816, 1.46M)

Because Tifa was better

Tifa

nah, she was just honeypotting him for information about Zack.

>doesn't even tell Cloud his name
explain

Because she's (literally) a whore

This doesn't really explain it; it's like they weren't paying attention to the plot or dialogue.

On a blind playthrough more than likely one would get Aerith as the Gold Saucer date; did no one pay attention to that at all, or did they literally stop and go through Disc 1 again just to get Tifa?

She's given up on it by the time the party hits Gongaga, though. She does say that he's probably found someone else.

she was just stringing him along since he acts and dress like Zack.

When Cloud finally swooning over Aeris, that's when she's gonna look for information about Zack from him. Its like you don't know anything about women

I'm not interested in talking about that subject. Delete your thread.

Based

>How come people don't want to admit that she loved Cloud for himself and wanted to truly know him after their journey was over?

There's nothing that really substantiated this. This does fit best girl Tifa to a tee though

*Aeris

???

Attached: literally the game's script.png (467x481, 31K)

>Gold Saucer date
>not barret
gay

I can't wait for this game so I can fall in love with her all over again.

Shut up.

Attached: 1560992160927.jpg (1311x984, 126K)

Aeris has a flirty personality and it's easy to mistake it for genuine romantic interest. She teases Barret about his sailor outfit and tries to get him to relax after Corel by trying to convince him to enjoy Gold Saucer.

Attached: 1409281832695.png (776x1199, 614K)

Hahahah Aerith dies silly, theres literally no point in her character ever existing or being invested into. Because we all know she dies. I never ever put her in my party when i replay ff7 because its a waste of time. Freebie heals braindead flower whore who dies anyways.

Attached: hotglue.png (865x639, 1M)

how uncouth