What are some other games in this genre?

What are some other games in this genre?

Games where you are in a fixed area/course with a time limit, and you need to style as hard as possible for points.

Attached: score.png (578x270, 281K)

Other urls found in this thread:

myabandonware.com/game/motocross-madness-a4f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

rail shooters

Toucow

Attached: reimoo.png (299x256, 6K)

I bet you feel really smart for finding a common point between those games and wanted to show us that you're really smart despite ignoring the common sense that they offer completely different experiences. You have freedom to go wherever you want in THPS games, and in Pokemon Snap you always go through the same trajectory, so it makes no sense to compare them because the reason to play THPS has a lot to do with this freedom (to the point where you'd actually want to ignore the goals in the main mode) and that isn't the case with Snap.

This is the most tryhard post I’ve ever seen on Yea Forums congrats. OP spelled it out very simply so the fact you’re trying to argue his intentions is embarrassing. Both games pictured operate under the rules of a limited amount of time in which the player racks up points for a high score through the means of achieving as perfect an action as possible within a controlled environment.
First game that comes to mind for me would be Castlevania.

JET
SET
RADIOOOOOOOOOO

Shut up faggot, there are zero in common between Pokemon Snap and any THPS game. The tryhard post was OP trying to nonchalantly compare them as if it were common knowledge. In fact, I think you and OP are the same fag.

Blinx the time sweeper, Katamari, and maybe Ape Escape but the styling is all in my head on that one

Style yes, but time limit?

>there are zero in common between Pokemon Snap and any THPS game
If you read my post you can see that I listed their common characteristics you peabrained cocknozzle

Right is a rail shooter...sort of. Rail shooters tend to have a fixed camera and a penalty for not "hitting" your targets but Snap let you swivel around alot and focused on soley point collecting (Disguised as picture taking). It's pretty unique.

There's tonnes of games like Tony Hawk though.Just look around, soemthing like evolution skatebaording or BMX or something.

candy crush saga

Yes?

Holy shit you're a fucking douche. OP is just looking for more games in that style you fucking retard

Imagine if Mirror's Edge had a trick system...

classic has a time limit on most stages
future is more focused on style

Your "common style" is that you want games with a grading system. For some fucking reason though you referenced a skating game and an on-rails shooter. Rating systems are not a genre you fuckgargler. They're a component of almost every modern game. By the same logic, you might want us to recommend Bayonetta, Kid Icarus Uprising or fucking Picross.

Attached: 1379377788215.png (500x384, 106K)

thatsthepoint.fag

The Club is underrated as fuck. Such a solid arcade shooter.

Wet

Attached: 8DAFE590-C6A5-4236-B68F-120C2EF88742.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

You should take some of those dicks out of your mouth before you try to talk, maybe let go of some so you can type too.

You're right, let me clairfy

The GOAL of these games is to style as hard as possible.

yh

Crazy Taxi

This game is really old and you probably can't even run it in modern hardware. It's a motocross game where you can race, enter tournaments, and do stunts by jumping big hill. There's AI bots that are fun to play with. It's free now and you can download it here:
myabandonware.com/game/motocross-madness-a4f