This game could have been godtier if they didnt dumb it down so much for the normies

this game could have been godtier if they didnt dumb it down so much for the normies

Attached: shit.jpg (600x337, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?q="cumbrain" until:2018-11-01&src=typed_query
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/328183818/#328209052
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"Cumbrain is from Twitter"/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumb it down how

by making it for cumbrains

shut the fuck up cumbrain

please stop.

t. cumbrain

by holding your hands a lot, especially during boss fights I would say. Combat was okay during fighting mobs. Swinging was fun, but felt way too automated. no?

I wasn't ever going to be difficult, but the non-Spidey sections completely and utterly destroyed the pacing and turned me off from completing it. Why would I ever want to play as Miles or Mary Jane's slow ass?

t. cumbrains

>muh deep capeshit

cringw

fuck off weab

Really cause i was even getting killed in the beginning at hard difficulty, turned it to medium difficulty and still got killed by far less

I liked it well enough
Need to get around to finishing my NG+

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181121180510.jpg (1920x1080, 566K)

This is the worst forced meme in months

by halfway through the game, you will curbstomp every mob. DLC mobs are harder desu. bosses are a fuckin joke though

you sure know alot about forcing things, cumbrain

t. cumbrain

Yea Forums is dead

the game really needed some good side content. every thing that wasnt directly related to the main story was terrible padding. the pigeons, research, backpacks were all horrible. there was also not a single memorable side mission. the city was really boring too. i felt 0 motivation to explore anything or just wander off at anytime. i finished the game last night and had fun with it but theres lots of room for improvement.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190729225619.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

Might as well ask again since every Spider-Man thread dies before I get an answer. Is there anything permanently missable? Started the game a couple of days ago and i'm curious.

Cumbrain is from Twitter.
twitter.com/search?q="cumbrain" until:2018-11-01&src=typed_query
The earliest users were communists and trannies. I believe the person who coined the term was someone named fanghail. Her tweets are protected now but look up "fanghail cumbrain" on google and you'll find this:
>2018/11/07 - @fanghail. cecy. 22. ioriP. bearing a yellow rose. capacocha survivor. tenjou-dargerist imotive eschatologist. heir to lanah, king of .... i really hope the term validbrain catches on, even more than i hope cumbrain catches on.

playing it on friendly is where true games live.

nah

I still can't not see Mallory Archer in Silver Sable

looks like a post a cumbrain would make

>The earliest users were communists and trannies.
Incorrect!

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/328183818/#328209052

Cumbrain's the new FotM now? Bored of constantly replying with cope, seethe and dilate?

Say what you want about moot but at least he occasionally gave a shit and did something.
HIRO DOES FUCK ALL. As long as the site turns a profit he will let absolutely everything burn.
Honestly we need to find a way to make Yea Forums massively unprofitable so he sells the site.

Attached: kratos mad.gif (244x244, 2.46M)

what suit is that man? i guess its dlc?>

have sex.

t. cumbrains

and sell it to who? Some rich rando guy that will immediatly shut it down out of spite? I'll take Hiro over any potential asshole.

Ah ok, that's good to know. I do take my time and check everything whenever I can. How much longer do I have by the way? I just unlocked Taskmaster's challenges but it feels like i'm near the end. Also DLC worth it?

I was wondering if I was the only one who felt this way. It felt like it was made by out of touch boomers. This game was pretty mediocre looking back on it. Has some of the worst side content I've ever seen in an open world game. If you can even call it that lol

I would gladly take that risk.
Better a quick death than what's happening now.

In the missionary position?
Thanks for proving my point, phoneposter.

you still have a way to go. taskmaster shit is all optional stuff not related to the story. what was the last story related mission you completed?

did anyone even play it with the white spider spider-man suit? i used his original fixed suit. and on second playthrough, i am using the tom holland suits.

Yea Forums was always shit, user.

Spider Armor Mk 1 from the turf wars dlc

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181121180118.jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

those sections are literally 5 minutes long

This sure, like 90% of the internet, makes its money datamining phone posters

you are like 30-40% in. I will say that the 2nd half of the game is infinitely better.

the MASK memes from Yea Forums are way worse

Just did that costume party where the doc shot himself and had to fight "Rhino"

there is literally a percentage on the file load screen. you can also access it during gameplay.

If they were unskippable cutscenes would it be okay because they're only 5 minutes long? It's 5 minutes of pure unimpeded boredom that is constantly interrupting an otherwise really fun game.

people need to stop spamming it, but "cumbrain" describes a lot of Yea Forums posters to a t.

no shit, Yea Forums has the worst forced shit on the entire site

I hope to God you wore the wrestler suit the entire time.

Spidey fighting style is meant to be fluid, slippery and fast, dodge-centered action that relies on conclusive, precise punches and God tier movement/agility to mock and troll their opponents rather than outpowering or destroying them.

Why would it be different?
It's good OP, you're just not into it.

I haven't played it yet but anything involving Arkham combat is inherently dumbed down for normies. That said, it does look like it does Arkham combat better than the Arkham games ever did.

Are the boss fights any good?

MASK memes?

>moot
who?

I'm not trying to defend them, but they are pretty insignificant to drop the rest of the game because of them

It's stupid but the silver lining is that you'll probably be seeing "Have sex" and its related responses a lot less.

For some reason I thought that was about everything (story, collectables, etc), is it only for the main story? Even better cause it means I'm around halfway.

Are you neglecting random crimes? If you're going for 100% they count towards it and it's a lot more fun to do them while you're still playing through instead of spending three hours aimlessly swinging around waiting for one to happen.

It's not remotely like Arkham Combat

Entertaining?
Totally

Challenging?
Nope

Good cinematics and all, but the only boss I liked was Doc Ock because it made you feel like you were fighting someone that can actually kill you.

its related to everything. ive beaten the game but not all the side shit and im sitting at 93 or so%

My only issue was that cunt MJ.
I think no one liked her attitude, even normies.

I do them all the time since I enjoy the fights and need those tokens.

Nope sorry, was wearing Spider Punk

The boss fights are okay. They're pretty scripted and arguably the easiest parts of the game. They feel more like a movie scene than actually playing it about half the time. So if you're into that go for it. Combat is probably on par with the Arkham games as I've played both. Aerial combat is new and the gadgets can be abused in every situation to win which sucks. On higher difficulties hand to hand becomes useless and that makes the game an utter slog to play through. So you're forced to play on the easier difficulties which are braindead easy. The combat has a bit more variety but this game has shit balancing and repetitive fighting

Attached: 1564465380186.webm (1280x720, 1.14M)

>On higher difficulties hand to hand becomes useless
Dude, just knock a thug into the air and then standard webshoot him like 5 times when he hits the ground. Instant victory.

Stop spamming this post, tranny

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"Cumbrain is from Twitter"/

Also if you enjoy using gadgets then you'll find playing the game on the highest difficulties fun. But personally it feels too easy as the gadgets are simply overpowered combined with the right suit mods and suit powers. Obtaining suit mods and suit powers and mind numbingly boring because the side content in this game is worse than ubisoft shit
Yes, I know this. I don't find that to be particularly find to knock a guy into the air everytime just for an opening so I can throw him back down and web him. This becomes almost impossible on the dlc missions because of how many guys are firing at you.

*particularly fun
made a couple of other typos but oh well

Yeah lol

On the bright side it looks pretty at least? The story is cool/okayish on your first time playing through. Really didn't like the forced stealth missions and having to deal with MJ's insufferable personality but that could just be me. Second playthroughs will make you really hate the stealth missions if you already didn't like them the first time. Stealth combat as Spider-Man in this game isn't anything special and the enemy AI is dumb as fuck. So you could abuse it pretty easily. Arkham games did stealth better in that aspect. Although I don't particularly like the Arkham games more. I think they both had their ups and downs

>because of how many guys are firing at you.
perfect dodge triangle instant finisher is great there.

Not so much the swinging, but more the mobility in general. Running on walls and swinging are just one button, and no fall damage makes it very low-tension.

Yes, it's came in handy but it doesn't change much in certain missions honestly. Like when you're fighting sable guys or other armed enemies from the DLC

arkham did stealth waaay better. spiderman is way to agile for stealth to mean anything. those taskmaster stealth challenges i was just jumping 50 feet sky high and chain web takedown everything. it was over in a flash

If you want to go pure hand to hand with as few gadgets as possible there you need to position yourself so the jetpack guys will lay down the stunning garbage through groups of their allies.

You saying hand to hand is useless on high difficulties just screams git gud.
t. NG+ Spectacular run

Spider-man? More like spierdalaj man

Why is Web Blossom so much better than any other ability in the game?

Attached: web blossom.webm (889x500, 2.44M)

>If you want to go pure hand to hand with as few gadgets as possible there you need to position yourself so the jetpack guys will lay down the stunning garbage through groups of their allies.
Yes I know of this trick but I don't really like to wait for them to do that. Feels boring imo
I don't find the game to be hard by any means. It's just laughably boring when you try using hand to hand on enemies for Ultimate or Spectacular difficulty when you could just easily take them out with unlocked skills or gadgets.
t. Ultimate NG+ run

Attached: 80312.jpg (1920x1080, 151K)

>polish bilingual jokes
What on earth?

Attached: 1404282013486.jpg (262x192, 10K)

I've been using it and it feels like i'm cheating desu.

The playstation is for normies.

instant win button but it becomes less useful once you start getting multiple heavies or jetpack/whip guys that avoid it.

Is the DLC worth it?

I think Web Blossom and Spider-Bro are the best suit powers in this game. Most of the suit powers are terribly balanced or straight up useless.

>multiple powers for reducing damage of/reflecting ranged attacks
>spider sense dodge + triangle finisher outclasses them all
The only decent combat abilities that aren't Web Blossom are Spider Punk and the Ghost Rider ones, and even then the increased focus regen is more useful since it allows more finishers.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20180912095819.jpg (3840x2160, 826K)

Wow Spiderman just fucking killed two people. Lock him the fuck up

>and even then the increased focus regen is more useful since it allows more finishers.
Agreed, I used all of the faster focus building suit mods and it made the game way too easy even on Ultimate difficulty. Felt boring just using finishers on every enemy lmao

When you throw someone off a roof the webs zipline them to stick to the nearest wall after like 10 feet of falling.
punching guys looks more lethal than anything else.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181121185336.jpg (1080x1920, 607K)

Yeah the effort Spider-Man puts into the air launch punch feels silly since he in this game he can canonically lift up to 10 tons.

It should've been spiderman x ninja gaiden like they had promised. why can't i play a single super hero game where i get my ass kicked and smash my controller in frustration? goddamn i just want to play challenging games about my favorite subject.

Spiderman doesn't always save the bad guys from falling. It's buggy.

For me, the only bad thing about the game is pic related.
Not only she should be way hotter than this, I think she's too different from her depictions in the comics.
Journalist who gets herself in trouble because "you go girl" bullshit?
That's not MJ. She's a woman who takes pride in her femininity and has no problem in earning her life through her beauty by being a model.
I think there was something special about her in the comics in the sense that she was supperior to regular women, even though she was tecnically a regular woman herself. But now I feel like there's this obcession with trying to make characters look like they are regular people, which is downgrading their appeal.

Attached: Spider_Man_PS4_Preview_MJ.0.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

>Journalist who gets herself in trouble because "you go girl" bullshit?
>redhead
Iris West?

>YEET

have sex

They Pay more than what you can make your entire life. OP.

>HIRO DOES FUCK ALL.
Legit thought you were talking about Hiro from ToA. Been seeing people complain about him not having many topping scenes so much it's the first thing I think of seeing that name.

Attached: Hiro.png (556x328, 229K)

Spider-Man, powers that are god-like, funny quips, laid back, chill. But when it comes to that girlfriend, boy he's just all thumbs. Oh boy, I can't wait for the next cut scene to see how steamed MJ is! Oh Spider-Man's gonna get it this time! MJ don't need no man, Spider-Man. You better watch it!

>Hiro from ToA.
Who?

Now that you mention it, that reminds me of something have sex

This game needed more cuties. Peter is good and all but that's just one guy.

That sounds gay bro

How long does it take Spidey's webs to dissolve? How long does it take a rescue team to collect 10+ guys off the side of a 100 story building?

At least you get MJ, Sable, Black Cat, Yuri, May, so many options.

Don't worry, sequel will have Harry, fag.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20181023124458.jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

1 hour for default webs.
Longer than 1 hour irl, probably less when jetpacks are everywhere.

>No invincibility frame so the game can still fuck your shit
It's good though. Unrelenting Fury is absolute bonafide kino. Only problem with it is the bogus SFX on punching. Just sounds so weak lacking bass like it does.

Tales of Androgyny MC.

>sequel
Is it confirmed that it'll get one? Haven't really followed any news about the game, dunno even how much it sold (although since this is Spider-Man i'm betting it sold quite a bit).

>Tales of Androgyny
Damn it Bamco, this is getting out of hand.

>after like 10 feet of falling.
Not always, it can be a lot longer. Plus that whiplash is deadly af anyway. Going that fast that far down only to be snagged and slammed into an unyielding surface? Those fuckers are dead along with any schmuck that Spidey faceplants.

JJJ was right after all.

Console
>Put in game
>Play
>Full of bugs and unfinished
>Download patches (30GB)
>DL Speed 10x slower than Steam because... reasons
>Finally download
>Try online
>To use network features please update system software
>okay.
>restart ps4
>start game again
>Dualshock battery is low
>Scoot closer to tv, to plug in controller
>Notice now that I'm within recommended distance from this 4K tv that the graphics aren't that good, and there is stuttering. Obviously upscaled blurry
>Sell PS4 and get a pc because I'm a big boy

why do you think people hate it so much?

I should assume so. Most of the webshotting Hiro does is handsfree!

Attached: hue.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>dunno even how much it sold
9 million copies as of Jan 2019. There was sequel bait in the post credits too. It's going to happen.

It's his own fault. Peter is canonically a very angry person on the inside and JJJ exacerbates that. He's lucky Bag-Man only takes it out on the criminals.

Attached: Marvel's Spider-Man_20190615021541.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

>There was sequel bait in the post credits too. It's going to happen
Haven't finished yet, good to know though, thanks.

>moot
literally who

I don't think the combat ever had much potential. it batman shit. it doesn't even use proper hitboxes like action games.

Played around with the electric punches one. It arcs to nearby enemies so its not horrible.

Sable Best Girl for me.

Attached: 1544757716027.png (1154x1080, 1.97M)