Is Sleeping Dogs worth playing?

Is Sleeping Dogs worth playing?

Attached: pnvigpgNnzQCAGgzV3cZeF.jpg (1228x1230, 498K)

Best modern times open world game.

Hell yes, pok gai.

It's a little dated but still fun, gameplay is GTA mixed with Yakuza

Oooooh yaaaaaa, she a the first girl suck my dick

Yes. At the time, it was a much better GTA IV. Now that GTA V has come out, people have started (incorrectly) saying GTA IV is better, but Sleeping Dogs still holds up pretty well. It's well optimized too, if I remember correctly. I also think you want to avoid the definitive edition, though, since it's the same shit as just using the HD patch.

Yes 100%. Also don't forget to eat a pork bun bro.

It’s what I wish the Yakuza series was. Basically GTA with martial arts and some occasionally fun parkour. It’s pretty great, but the DLC is very hit or miss

I've been eyeing up that definitive edition. It's pretty cheap right now, I've wanted to play it for years.

I'd go with Saints Row 2 for that but maybe second best.

Yeah, definitive adds that god awful glare to everything and fucks with the lightning.

It's much better than GTA. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who hates the GTA formula, but yeah it's real good

Going overboard tho

Definitive Edition is a downgrade but when it goes on sale it's extremely cheap

Fun game with a lot of soul. Also has the comfiest radio stations

You can become justice.

Attached: Justice.jpg (923x4975, 683K)

Attached: Justice 2.jpg (1464x2624, 842K)

I'm not a fan of Saint's Row Humor and 3 onward kind of suck.

Yes, but it's pretty short. Steam says I have 27 hours in the game and I did the achievement for 100% the base game. I think they added DLC that I never played, so that might add more content.

Seconding this. The game is very charming.

Definitive Edition is the way to go. You get all the DLC included as well as graphics upgrades. The expansion DLC is hit or miss but it can be fun and one mission actually extends the core story continuity. It's worth playing overall but like some say a bit dated.

Buy it. Anons that say it's a downgrade are completely retarded.

Sequel never ever? Did squeenix permakill it?

yeah for the $5 its always on sale for

Holy kek

I highly recommend SD. Love the game. Also it's ironic that a dev known for driving games made a game(SD) with such shitty driving(the only bad part of SD imo)