Is there any console experience as based as a hacked vita?

Is there any console experience as based as a hacked vita?

Attached: blue4.jpg (2736x1824, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

guidetojapanese.org/learn/
vita.hacks.guide/
wololo.net/2019/07/08/a-look-at-the-last-sliver-of-hope-for-nintendo-64-high-res-ps1-and-emulator-shaders-on-the-psvita-the-gxm-driver-gpu-acceleration-bounty-thats-gaining-traction-with-over-500-raised-and-frangar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love my non hacked Vita

Switch now that you can install Android to it and play literally everything

only cumbrains play sony consoles

>non-hacked vita
but why?

Attached: 1533822502669.jpg (1000x1000, 374K)

hacked switch lite
i come from the future

Sad about the twitter aplication. The shit was gold.

I'm excited for this.

Haven't touched my Vita since I hacked my Switch

Quickj rundown?

>vita
uhhh who?

Hacked wii u or hacked ps3.
And what's vita has that psp doesn't in terms of emulation? Vita itself has almost no good games, i'm telling you this as a dissapointed vita owner
Can switch play ps1, ps2, n64, gamecube, wii?

i hacked it but i dont really do anything with it that i couldnt do on OFW. I still just keep playing the ratchet HD games and occasionally i play psp games on adrenaline.

>android port
oh no

MGS2 and 3 hd, all 4 sly games, the ratchet games, jak at 15 fps if you really like those enough to put up with the port.

Attached: 1379948553666.jpg (4500x4000, 2.82M)

Why did you reply to me? Are those THE good games that vita has?

I believe Switch can emulate up to PS1 through Homebrew alone, and possibly GCN and Wii if it's running Android

Attached: 1563575849477.jpg (314x263, 12K)

loving the screenshot function on a hacked vita

Attached: 2019-08-01-015727.png (960x544, 696K)

My waif Parute

Attached: 2019-08-01-143056.png (960x544, 676K)

When is this game getting a fan translation?

Attached: 2019-07-09-044104.png (960x544, 723K)

I bought a phone arm thingy and have it on google translate. I am finally get through the game thanks to this. The instant translation has come a long way. Before it used to be gibberish unless you took a photo and gave the app time to think and it was a slow process. Now its done in seconds.

>This was just some wierd shit the translator spat out.

Attached: image000008.jpg (1600x800, 131K)

I came buckets to this game but it was easily the worst one in the Genkai Tokki series. Visually and lewdly, it was the best one though.

I still 100%'d it.
It was so rough around the edges. Characters were so lame. Story was alright. Good idea but dragged on.

Attached: 1559271899125.png (250x278, 18K)

>I called them the monthly funnyword!
shouldn't you be getting ready to go back to school?

yeah, it has portable ps2 games. the only reason to own a 3ds over a vita is DQ 8 and 7 ports it got

no there isn't. and look how pretty it is too

some more google translate examples. I am going to buy a bunch of jap games i was holding off on because this is so easy to do. I am getting Idol Death Game next

Attached: image000003.jpg (1600x800, 133K)

not that nigga but I'm worried about what will happen to my legally purchased digital games

Attached: 2019-08-01-021145.png (960x544, 640K)

>only reason
For you i guess? I bougth a vita in early 2012 after loving psp so much and it's a piece of shit console with mediocre western games and even worse jap games. Some games like wipeout, soul sacrifice, gravity rush and some ports are good but that's it for me.
>portable ps2 games
YEah, every console since ps2 has portable ps2 games lol.

Hacked vita owner here. You can go online, the hack fools the server into thinking your are on the right firmware. I just redownloaded my muramasa DLC today.

How sad...please just put some effort and use this.
guidetojapanese.org/learn/

Shut the fuck up, Onsokumaru

Wait shit what did I miss?

Will this have me learn nip in ~1 year?

Yeah pic/related m8

Attached: PSP Collection for PS1.png (1380x1240, 2.44M)

Oh wow. Look at all those things a hacked vita definitely can’t play.
There’s good reason to own that over a Vita for sure.
Good post 10/10

If you have a psp - yes. Owning a shita just for ps2 collections is dumb as fuck, only if you don't have a psp and ps4 - then it's a good idea (gravity rush, tearaway, wipeout and other games were already ported or were ports to begin with)

Heard sony doesnt have anything against people playing online with a hacked vita, you are only prohibited from cheating (includes trophys etc.). With the vita being a huge disaster in the west i thinkk they are just happy if more people use their store, buy a memecard etc.
> it's a piece of shit console with mediocre western games and even worse jap games.
Cant complain, didnt play a single unfun vitagame yet appart from Cp-Blood drive
Not even that, 3ds is emulateable

>buy a memecard

Attached: 1555800503125.gif (477x512, 3.3M)

You’re an absolute moron.
The Vita can play absolutely everything the PSP can and more. More is never a bad thing. And playing MHFU with dual analogs is the best way to play.
There is nothing that makes the PSP go even remotely as good let alone better.

PSP slim >>> shit > PSP Go

>unfun
You have low standarts then, if you like a vita you can like it, but stop making threads with praising it "le best console but only if you HACK it". I was massively dissapointed and already sold it but you keep reminding me of it.

You being massively dissapointed doesnt mean everyone has to be massively dissapointed. Also my standarts are actually pretty high, really had a blast with Chaos rings, the lost child and P4G, ff10 remaster and the cyber sleuth games

You are the moron.
>absolutely everything the PSP can
True, but why own it if you have a psp, that's the question. Vita games are shit.
>dual analogs
PSP is based more around classic ps1 scheme controller but without the l2 r2 triggers, it's much more comfortable for 2d games amd most ps1 games that didn't have dualschock support. Also is much nice to hold, it's the second handheld in terms of good form factor after gba and closer to colding a gamepad. Holding vita in had is not really comfortable. Second analog stick is nice on vita for psp games, even though i didn't care for playing monster hunter that way, the camera in early monhun games has about 5 views so it's kinda annoying and i think that even claw works better. Some shooters that have camera on buttons is much better with second joystick though.
I have a psp with about 50 umd dics and vita with like 10 cartridges and i sold them already, so i don't see a reason to have a vita right now, especially if you like to have less useless stuff like me.

Wow all these things I could play on something else without paying for Sony's overpriced proprietary memory card.

Are you seriously defending clawing over dual analogs?
Are you retarded?
You must be if you want an inferior system over a better one

it's not the first time I've seen someone do that and I still don't get it

This thread is about hacked Vitas.
You don’t need Sony’s awful memory cards if you hacked your vita.
Mine has a 128gb micro sd in the game card slot with an adapter that costs like 5 dollars.

Ye sure, Cybersleuth gets ported, but where do you play the lost child, Chaos rings (smartphone doesnt count). Also which console allows you to play tales of hearts
>The game got ported 2 years later
Is not much of a convincing argument for me

>Chaos rings
That's a phone game, a type of device that this board is constantly obsessed with accusing of no games.
>lost child
Really, you think that's a good game?
>P4G
>ff10
Alright, vita is nice for a jrpg fan, i'm really not one of those. Only played P4G but never finished it, some atelier game that was very short and ys which is a nice action jrpg.
>has to be massively dissapointed
If you you didn't have a psp that is. Then you would like it of course, i didn't have a ds cause i had a psp and after selling a vita and buying new 3ds i was super amazed cause i didn't play ds games that much on emulator on pc and also had a much bigger library that 3ds already has.

So a bunch of weeb shovelware and slow as dicks emulators is what underage nimrods and obese garbage people like you consider "based". This is not surprising.

>tales of hearts
Isn't that a ds game.

Nah that was Tales of Innocence iirc

Which I think got ported to Vita but it wasn't released stateside because no-one likes the vita.

Ye, well guess jrpgs and vn's are the absolute go for the vita. I'd agree that it doesnt have to offer for other game genres

Tales of hearts was a DS game, Tales of hearts R was a Vita game. I couldn't tell you the differences besides higher res models and better sound quality.

>Are you seriously defending clawing over dual analogs?
In case of classic monhun with shitty camera - yes, vita d pad is nothing like a huge ass psp d pad.
>retarded
Stop calling me names, asshole
>want an inferior system over a better one
Because i actually had fun times with psp and have lots of games for it. How is vita a better console? You also prefer wii u for wii and wii for gamecube?

> bought a Vita tv for $30
> gets fully blown open for piracy
And all I played was Muramasa
Damn good purchase

>$30
Holy fuck, tell me where.

This was years ago at Best buy, I have a feeling GameStop will drop prices on it soon enough

Will sony fuck my ass if I connect to PSN to download patches for my physical games or should I set up a dummy PSN account to be safe

Any thrift shop will most likely sell consoles at that price. Hell, you could have gotten the Vita TV for 50 dollars years back when nobody wanted them.

>and wii for gamecube?
Not him, but ye, why wouldnt you prefer the wii over the gamecube? the wii can
>run all gamecube games
>is cheaper since theres not much collectors value on ebay
>it can connect to the internet and is easily hackable
>it can additionally run wii games
What significant reasons are there to not prefer the wii?

Based cheap Vita TV. I snagged one off ebay for $5 because of a spelling error. The guy spelled it (Veeta), so I made a bid assuming I was gonna get a cheap knockoff and a few laughs. Turns out it was brand fucking new in box with factory seal. I don't know what he was thinking but I'm not complaining.

No, but you'll be able to do better than some sad ass google translate contraption.

Attached: 2019080109463800-0F0ECF0A8B61867338B0AF2CD93192B3.jpg (1280x720, 239K)

Would you also prefer wii u over wii? It's a better console. And at least wii u could play wii discs, vita can't read umds.

The Vita really is an excellent machine but it doesn't cure my depression.

Nah, not the wii u

the wii is good because of the gamecube aspect, not really the wii games. the wiiu cant do gamecube so it is worse than the wii

Why not? It's objectively better cause it could play everything before that.
So vita is better that psp cause it could play psp games? Wii games are much better than psp even with all the shovelware out there.

>psp
than *vita.

Should I get a hacked Vita or 3DS? The first is stronger overall but the DS has an amazing library

Is that a PS Vita, user? I've been thinking about getting one for the car.

Attached: that-was-kevin-spacey-who-now-stars-on-netflixs-house-of-cards-in-his-golden-globe-winning-role-of-f (1118x839, 116K)

the only good games on the wii are xenoblade and no more heroes. the psp is loaded with good shit in every genre

Lost Child is on Switch and PS4 not to mention the Vita port is complete ass

I said vita later, i like psp more but wii doesn't just have xenoblade and no more heroes.

Shouldn’t you go eat your own dink?

shit battery life and basically has to be kept on Auto RCM unless you want to constantly do the jig trick. What a clusterfuck

the vita hack JUST WERKS

Get a load of this fucking retard! What a dipshit!

Kill yourself, weeb.

Hacked 3ds...

I was thinking of getting a vita to hack it, but some people on here were saying that a hacked regular PSP would be just the same.
Is this true?

Do you have a psp? Then don't get it. If you don't have either, then do buy a vita, what's the point of getting a psp then lol. Vita has a second stick even though d pad and buttons are worse, plus vita games, you know. I don't really think of many vita exclusives that i like, mostly ports and games that were ported later to ps4 and switch, but still there are quite a lot of stuff that you may like (or not).

Just finished the sly trilogy
3>1>2
everyone praises 2 as being the best for its amazing first chapter (which is the best intro) but after that it just turns into a slog with each world having a sort of rehash of the last (panther palace> panther jungle > spider haunted mansion > spider war zone) and the banjo 30 bottle hunt is just tedious
3 fixed alot of 2’s issues and 1 is just a simple platformer

Attached: 324378E5-E7BB-455F-A948-A73A8FEA39C6.jpg (295x389, 46K)

No wonder your anime girlfriend isn't real, you fat oxygen deprived troglodyte.

Hacking it is a fucking headache. Hacking the 3ds was so simple but this thing has extra steps like downgrading firmware/sd2vita such a pain in the ass. I got cfw tried sd2vita but fucked up and gave up. I'll have another try at it to morrow I guess

Do you have to inject payload via usb everytime if I use AutoRCM on a nonpatched switch?

No one's forcing you to downgrade or grab a sd2vita. Those are optional and completely unnecessary to a base CFW.

>download custom firmware
>let it install
>download the store downloader
>let it install
>download adrenaline
>let it install
>vita now capable of emulating PSP, PS1 and all games are free

wow thats such a huge brain task

>Why not? It's objectively better cause it could play everything before that.
Thats a stupid example, since the wii u cant run gamecube games. So the wii u is shit by default.

I have a shitty proprietary memory card but I got the adapter hoping to download a shit load of ps1 games because growing up I had the 64 and to this day haven't touched a ps1 game. Not only that I missed out on psp because I had a ds growing up so I would like to have more games on it.
I am under the impression that is you have 3.70 you have to install the things inside henkaku everytime you turn it on which although in the grand scheme of things is insignificant it would over time annoy me. Yea desu I am a brainlet tbf. It's just confusing to me starting from a blank slate and I don't know how it works tb h

if you use AutoRCM, you literally just turn it on like a normal console. It's the closet thing to a proper coldboot that exists on switch.

the problem with this mode is that it eats up battery faster. Also, you cant ever put the console to sleep (need to shut it down every time)

>Hacking it is a fucking headache
Dunno, was the most easy console hack appart from wii i ever made
>Update to 3.6.0
>Visit Henkaku xyz
>Download vitashell and autoplugin
>Run autoplugin and install each required plugin
>Delete tai folder on ur:0
Done in about 30 minutes

Uhmm, sweetie, it can run gamecube games if HACKED, cause vita is the best device EVER when HACKED

Oh, the wiiu can run gamecube games?
If so, then y. Wiiu is better

Ok, it's a good console indeed just like vita, those are the best consoles.

It doesn't drain the battery faster but you'll need to charge it more before it'll reboot after it dies. I also have zero problems putting my Switch in sleep mode after AutoRCM. I know it works because I have restarted my Switch before and it reloaded the payload after restart.

Ever try googling shit ya fuckin moron?
vita.hacks.guide/

They they ever get that 3d acceleration issue ironed out? It's outrageous that emulators in PSP mode work better than native.

Holy shit dude calm down.

How much should I pay for a Vita if my intention is to hack it and play only Vita games? Does it work well for streaming from PC to Vita?

ye, i also have to reinstall henaku everytime i turn it off, but its really just "press 1 button while being connected to wlan". Its 3.6.0 without enso, no clue about 3.70 though

There is a couple of bounties going for a driver and there are people working on it/ Here's a wololo article on the subject.

wololo.net/2019/07/08/a-look-at-the-last-sliver-of-hope-for-nintendo-64-high-res-ps1-and-emulator-shaders-on-the-psvita-the-gxm-driver-gpu-acceleration-bounty-thats-gaining-traction-with-over-500-raised-and-frangar/

There is a port of Moonlight which requires an NVIDIA GPU. It works quite well actually.

I've got 35 gigs left to work with. Recommend me some shit.

Attached: vitagames.jpg (1280x2880, 1.47M)

Download Gladiator begins for PSP you fucking cumbrain.

Get an older firmware vita so that you can just use the custom firmware and never ever need to reset henkaku

Sound shapes, wipeout 2048+hd/fury, ridge racer with dlc, touch my katamari, monkey ball banana whatever (those were the games i had at start) uhmmm, otherwise you have most games that i like. Uncharted and resistance are alright if you want more western mediocre action game. Orishika is also good, gravity rush and tearaway, some indies maybe. Otherwise, it's only psp and ps1 titles, but there is too many.

Yea I'm going to get to it to morrow. Pretty excited. A hacked 3ds and a hacked vita have thousands of hours worth of entertainment. Pretty good since my summer job ended technically a neet.

>memory card just died today

I don't what do anymore. I was just about to order one of those sd2vitas for more space and there were no symptoms of the card fucking up or anything. 6 years worth of shit gone

Attached: 1520206534155.png (1920x1080, 895K)

Can you atleast load it into your pc somehow? for making a backup.
Also, aint trophys etc saved in UX:0 anyway?

download them and then back them up
also nonpdrm them
done

Can someone recommend me a good turn based game with a solid story please. and NO persona 3 and 4, I really don’t like those games

I paid like $100 for a 64 GB card and it died on me
few years later bought at 8 GB card and it is also dying now
thank god I hacked my Vita and got an SD2Vita

Neither of my two vitas recognizes it so I don't see a way to recover anything. I was more worried about my psp games and saves

>PSP slim >>> shit > PSP Go
Not if you hook it up to a TV and use a DS3. PSP Go’s main redeeming feature these days is as a PlayStation Classic done right if you happen to have the likes of a Sony WEGA or JVC D-series lying around in your basement.

How the fuck do you claw in monster hunter in psp go?

in the portable realm? Not really.
he's a vitagen retard - they mistakenly thought they bought an 18+ electronic book reader.

Attached: i love my dmca!.jpg (960x4896, 1.39M)

Use a DS3 plus the DS3REMAPPER plugin to fake having twin sticks. Or else just be a normal person, keep your Go focused on PS1 games and button-dominated PSP games and play your clawing games on a Vita.

I'd say Brite is far worse than Go (at least Go was going for something genuinely unique, i.e. ultra-slim compact device with higher PPI)
Slim > Phat > Go > Brite > Street

>learning a language so people can ignore you in a second language
user, how about you stop being a pathetic weeb, get fit, and get a non-stick-girl instead?

Is this seller's remorse

Attached: pfft.jpg (640x480, 42K)

baitposting for (You)s (in very rare cases it's legit autism that might turn into solid pasta for further baits)

Not really, i'm thinking of selling a vita now, more like a buyer's remorse.

Attached: sie7jhphpyh21.jpg (1694x2048, 354K)

>I'd say Brite is far worse than Go
There’s at least one Brite out there that I’d elevate above the entire rest of the pack. Grips, light weight, a concave nub, AND godly battery life outweigh a few scanlines.

Attached: ECC9A08E-5EBB-47F8-BED2-BC7A3020A457.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

Imagine being seen clawing in public

Attached: Girls.jpg (600x536, 81K)

nothing will ever redeem the utter stupidity that is interlaced scanning
the only thing PSP can be subjectively better than Vita with is pleasantly mushy face buttons (i personally like both vita's precise clicky dpad/doxo buttons and PSP's mushy ones that don't bury into your thumb after prolonged session of X mashing in some platformer)

>non hacked Vita

Attached: 651.gif (400x263, 532K)

I just like psp more, i had much more good moments with it, plus i never selling my 50 psp games (i could sell like 20-30 of them for cheap, but why would i need that, others are unsellable cause they are movies/cartoon games, plus i even have movies and music videos umds)
>face buttons
D pad and buttons are much better, analog stick is shitty, anyways psp is much nicer to hold in hands especially my fat one, it has a good form factor. Also, i love the resolution on my psp and i hate vita's android like ui, those bubbles, that livearea that wasn't updated since 2014-2015.
Imagine playing games in public - i could, most of my classmates were playing psp espesially monhun with it's clawing and gtas. I still don't get if this is shitposting or are you really embarassed to play games in public?

> Ape Escape PS1
> On a PSP with one analog stick

I love the game, but playing it on a PSP is suffering.

I was in that thread. Good times. Bullying Vita was fun.

the dual analog gimmick in ape escape was always shit

Playing games in public is only viable in a few situations. Outdoors you're likely not going to see the screen well, at a train station you're going to get fucking mugged, while walking or standing you're going to ruin your posture, at university/college/school you should probably be studying or socialising.

Attached: neck.jpg (480x360, 21K)

>at a train station you're going to get fucking mugged
i said it in 2007 and I'll say it now - hit the gym, you pudgy-ass/skinny fucks. No one will bother having a go at a well toned nerd.

>shouldn't you be getting ready to go back to school?

He's right though, cumbrain.

As i said, it's just you that have some complexes, socializing, studying, getting mugged, really? No one has those problems while staring at their phones.
>mugged
Where do you live, detroit? Even in Russia i don't have that problem

Oh you said it in 2007 oh ok my bad, didn't know you were a regular Yea Forums poster for so long.

I love my vita, but I don't play it much lately. Is there Dungeon Travellers 2-2 ENG news yet? Why won't anyone do a fan translation? Please mates... pls..

Attached: Onee-chan no Yuuwaku.jpg (1280x720, 537K)

A hacked switch

>produce by sony

nerds had exact same fears of buying expensive af PSP back then, because they were expected to be mugged.
I don't think anyone will even look at the gaming handhelds these days - muggers would more likely interested at going for some brand new upmarket smartphone.

vita has no games

What the fuck are you Talking About, my switch can be put on Sleep mode with autorcm

Can the vita natively run ps2 games ?

no

>I SAID IT
user, this is a sci-fi board, obivously the vita has no games. Games dont exist in our timeline. Everything written on this chinese cartoon board is just fiction so we can imagine if.

Attached: 1555269784007.gif (346x367, 510K)

vita heeft geen spellen

Who here
>psp/n3ds chad

I dont think it will be even in near future, ps2 emulation is sub-optimal even on pc. Though the vita has hd remasters of the most relevant ps2 titles

vita/3psp reporting in, if that counts

Attached: 1231654561.jpg (480x272, 63K)

>hack vita
>have to go to home screen before letting it sleep or it crashes or something
>have to turn it off instead of letting it sleep or something
>play Tearaway, a 5-6 hour game
>play Atelier Meruru, kinda based I guess
>never touch the Vita again
yeah really great

Attached: 1498553420564s.jpg (216x249, 7K)

>the virgin psp/n3ds
>the chad vita/switch

is your vita 2 years old? both of these problems were fixed ages ago

>vita
>chad
lol

Are you 2 years old?

Seething

get both, ds games play the best on a ds.