Confession thread

I still haven't beaten Dark Souls 3. Every time I go to pick it back up I just get really bored with it and drop it again after a few hours. I've played through Demon's Souls and Bloodborne the objectively best Souls games several times each since starting 3.

Attached: ds3.jpg (399x500, 56K)

I'm stuck at the last boss since 2016.

I used to make bitches in the sims 2 kiss each other and I'd jerk off to that

i dropped both 2 and 3 after like 2 or 5 hours.
but i put 300 into Bloodborne

Interesting, I broke off BB after only 10 hours because I could do absolutely nothing with it. Whereas DS1 and 3 tied me up. DS2 is shit.

Git gud.

cumbrain game with a cumbrain player base
you're also all incels

I beat 1 and 3, never played bloodborne because I'm PC only but I'm getting Sekiro and Elden Ring when they release.

I guess my confession is I play vidya as a slutty girl and always choose seduce when I can in RP games. Or that I've played 1000 hours of Rocket League and still am not ranked.

Attached: 1540796809983.jpg (1536x1794, 377K)

I really tried to like Demon's souls but i just can't it's so fucking boring

>the objectively best Souls games
Go to hell fag. I played Demon's Souls after Dark Souls 3 and it almost gave me an aneurysm.

>this game is boring
>"hurrrrrrrrrrrr git gud"
3fags are smoothbrained

Get some taste zoomzoom

Fucking based, shit will still give me a boner

Nice comeback user! See you next year where maybe you'll figure out something that isn't just a generic buzzword retards use to sound snappy!

I'm that way with DeS

I haven't beaten Dark Souls 3 because I am afraid of the end. Same deal with both RDR games.

Attached: 1554476465033.png (1912x792, 1.02M)

Endboss (DS3) ist realy Epic. Do it annon

I really enjoyed NuDoom to the point that I wanna pre-order Doom Eternal deluxe edition

>what do you mean the boss fights aren't all generic combat encounters where you roll through attacks and punish? No thank you!
>item weight and weapon degradation actually mattering? Ew!
>where are all the epic setpieces? why isn't the soundtrack a generic LOTR knockoff??

it could always be worse, OP- you could be me for example.

>decide it's high time I finally beat DaS1
>start a new character
>get fucking destroyed by Capra Demon/Gaping Dragon/Blighttown
>become convinced that I must be doing something wrong, that I must've built my character wrong, et cetera
>DELETE-FUCKING-EVERYTHING.gif

lost count of how many times I've done this- I honestly don't believe I'll ever get as far as Anor Londo, much less complete the game.
Worst part? I always play as a sorcerer.

what's so shameful about that? NuDoom was fun.

>Why yes I like Demon's Souls how could you tell?

Attached: monksheadcollar.jpg (489x551, 23K)