TF2 CRATE DEPRESSION

>no TF2 thread

So... we find out what happens to the unusuals soon, right?

Attached: 3546i3wtrhte.jpg (680x383, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DInvuvDABpw
twitter.com/search?q="cumbrain" until:2018-11-01&src=typed_query
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"Cumbrain is from Twitter"/
cdn.potato.tf/host/Valve/Valve.pdf
youtubemultiplier.com/5d3b055d74812-tf2-is-in-the-grave-tonight.php
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Catcher's_Companion
teamwork.tf/community/statistics
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When's TFortnite2?

Attached: nice_hussle_tons_a_fun.gif (640x360, 2.85M)

What is the quick rundown on it?

Attached: 1563316480181.jpg (877x1240, 313K)

Certain series of crate had a 100% unusual chance because of a glitch from the most recent update. Several tens of thousands of unusuals were unboxed during this time and were made unmarketable and untradable. Many have a timer that says they will be available for trading on August 2nd 7:00:00 GMT.

youtube.com/watch?v=DInvuvDABpw

>feed a wild raccoon the other night
>next day I win a Lieutenant Bites in a raffle
Blessed.

Attached: engie dab.jpg (308x325, 38K)

lmao, how much is an unusual now?

A lot of the trader people are freaking out because of speculation and how Valve is handling the situation. A lot of unusuals have gone down a bit in price but will go down way more depending on what Valve does (or doesn't).

Valve gets sued

>NU UH VALVE BIG NO ONE CAN TAKE THEM IN COURT
Sure love how valve won that lawsuit involving not refunding game-oh.

>can finally trade unusuals with ease cause they're fucking cheap

feels good

nothing will happen, everyone but tradeniggers will win

Ironically seeing this spectacle unfold has kind of made me want to play again. I recall anons saying you can get almost all the class weapons very cheaply now? I never really unlocked or obtained most of the alternate weapons outside of Medic's.

Attached: 1408147473871.jpg (932x720, 357K)

I can't even trade because valve refuses to let anyone who won't give them their phone number trade.

On what grounds will valve be sued?

tf2 is for cumbrains

yeah, most stranges (the type of weapon that counts kills) can be bought for like 3 cents to a couple bucks a piece
grab them off the community market or just buy non-stranges in bulk for even cheaper off a bot on scrap.tf or something

Cumbrain is from Twitter.
twitter.com/search?q="cumbrain" until:2018-11-01&src=typed_query
The earliest users were communists and trannies. I believe the person who coined the term was someone named fanghail. Her tweets are protected now but look up "fanghail cumbrain" on google and you'll find this:
>2018/11/07 - @fanghail. cecy. 22. ioriP. bearing a yellow rose. capacocha survivor. tenjou-dargerist imotive eschatologist. heir to lanah, king of .... i really hope the term validbrain catches on, even more than i hope cumbrain catches on.

Why are you trannies spamming this now?

Attached: 1555046373801.png (562x389, 194K)

>first game back after not playing for 3 months
>in Korea with no mousepad, playing on tiny desk
>mfw i have 8 dominations

Attached: i have 8 dominations.png (800x600, 694K)

Emotional distress. Just look at how many retards have shit their britches over this.

just report it

i mean you're playing soldier on dustbowl, kind of easy
play scout on a 5cp map

wtf..... they're handing out bans bros.....

Attached: recentban.jpg (988x227, 73K)

You have almost always been able to get every weapon in the game for very cheap. You can get all of them for like 2 dollars, buy a key then trade it for refined, use the refined to buy each weapon for a scrap. I would recommend getting back into it if you want to, it's honestly still a lot of fun

gay ops

>800x600
>those graphics

Thanks mates. Any recommendations of particular/noteworthy ones to grab first?

Attached: 1476809028574.jpg (570x570, 35K)

Doesn't matter, the Undeage B& Newfags got it so now it's going to be spammed until you like it. They don't care about origins, only the fact it makes people here seethe.

>sim tweeney
ebin

I'm playing on a Microsoft Surface bro, and I value having consistent FPS over graphics.
Really depends on what class you play. I'm a soldier main and I would recommend the Gunboats for him. You mentioned Medic so I would say Crusader's Crossbow is a must, and Ubersaw/Kritzkreig are good too. Some other good items in general are the Gunslinger and Wrangler for Engie, and the Sandwich for the heavy.

Scout on 5cp is easy as well. The real challenge would be to play Scout on Junction.

Someone post the video you know the one

Attached: ARE YOU.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

The economy was as good as dead once those faggots that ran backpack.tf started pricefixing

pricefixing?

>only the fact it makes people here seethe.
what? the people spamming it are the ones seething

Forced meme. Its probably just the same few people spamming it per thread.

Sounds good, I used to put the most time on Engineer and Medic so will check their stuff out first. Looking at all these items I'm unfamiliar with is kinda neat.

Attached: 1486522376295.gif (132x191, 55K)

Except it's been used on Yea Forums since 2016. Also stop spamming that post

boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/"Cumbrain is from Twitter"/

Valve didnt get sued, they didnt even have a choice.
It was them being held at gunpoint where they either had to comply to the consumer laws or get booted from the market.

Realistically the only chance at taking a big company like Valve to court is through a class action lawsuit.
A single person wouldnt stand a chance.

So I uncrated two unusuals today. I got nier automata and guilty gear xrd 2 for free.

Attached: 1564655815352.png (599x605, 16K)

>nier automata
shit game

Trade sites are run by literal kikes that list prices on items, only the prices arent determined by supply and demand but by user votes.
Imagine if fucking reddit had control of the world economy and you could change the price of oil at the drop of a hat if you had enough karma just because you feel like it.
Its not just backpack.tf but the entire fucking cabal of traders that run these third party markets.
Incidentially they’re also the ones who ruined keys by inflating the metal prices with their bot farms.

Cool cant wait to have fun

I've done nothing but stomp 2fort all day, ama

Attached: lick.png (512x649, 322K)

That said, the market being flooded with metal wouldnt have been so bad if all the new cosmetics had been craftable.
But no, Valve had to make them case exclusive.

how many friendlies have you killed and how many of them screeched into your ear?

At least 32 killed
kicked from 3 servers

good shit

Attached: 1551725531233.gif (500x500, 800K)

What class did you play?
How many times did you cap the intel?

Who the fuck let that happen? I'm shocked the economy hasn't already crashed.

>What class did you play?
Soldier, Scout, Pyro and Demo
>How many times did you cap the intel?
I don't cap, I play for frags

are any older crates good to unbox for possible unusuals worth anything?

no, i was out of the area so i couldn't abuse glitch, i have a lot of older crates though, never did much unboxing.

They raised the price of keys, so I destroyed the price of unusuals.

PRESS F TO DAB ON THE TRADERS

Attached: i2LR4kh0bzCdzks4w07fSiX9RwijYGHJ0N5y27Zhe3c.jpg (540x390, 37K)

They went back up in value after the untradable patch, but before that they were as low as $4.

It's worth noting that these were mostly Series 3 Unusual effects. Series 1s were only possible in crates 1-through-8 and those were quickly selling for $10-to-50.

S
fuck tradeniggers

just installed tf2, what button flosses?

Series 1 unusuals are worth the most. If you get something like a sunbeams team captain its worth hundreds of keys.
Might want to wait til valve decides what to do with the locked unusuals though.

Wait a minute, I recognize that image

Attached: haha, I really like this image.jpg (750x500, 96K)

G

>tfw have several scorching and burning effects
Fucking just need them to be tradable now

People started to rely on online spreadsheets instead of barter, which of course was managed by people with their own interests in mind.
To be fair, it was useful in the start, but everything went to shit once it grew.
F2P update only made it worse since now they could just have a shitton of accounts gather metal, even with the limited weekly drops despite the whole idling thing a few years earlier.
And it was only made easier when they could passively profit from trader bots that could run their business with the steam tradeoffers being a form of inactive trading where you didnt have to present your goods manually.
Not to mention all the outright scams the sites ran with various services such as raffles.

series 1 is like #1 to #25 or so?

yes

Hard to crash an economy thats being artificially kept alive

Laws exist outside of the US. So one of the many many EU Consumer laws.

Also, fucking over people with loot boxes then telling them "LOL YOU CAN'T DO SHIT" is SURE to stop countries drafting loot box legislation from directly fucking with valve in retaliation

>b-b-but my Gaben has a billion dollars so he can beat anyone

>It was them being held at gunpoint where they either had to comply to the consumer laws or get booted from the market.
I am sure all these countries furious about loot boxes will be happy Valve shat on their laws.

Attached: 1562446560634.webm (720x406, 2.9M)

post loadouts

Attached: file.png (547x551, 203K)

hats where always a mistake. Especially unusuals. Only hat before 2012 should be in the game. Fuck crates and fuck the hat makers of the community.

The trading economy sounded great on paper. But it ended up ruining the game somewhat. The artistic value is fucking dead and we never get weapon updates.

Attached: IMG_20190618_190712.jpg (912x1600, 495K)

We never get weapon updates because compfaggots bitch and moan about anything that isn't stock and then sometimes bitch about stock as well.

>there are THOUSANDS of weapons on the workshop that will never see the light of day
>there are even more maps that are fucking amazing but no-one will ever fucking play

Attached: 1550974277355.jpg (480x480, 51K)

This. Also comp ruined tf2 aswell.

Attached: anguis1.jpg (492x443, 29K)

> rip asteroid
I get sad thinking about it

Do you guys seriously believe this? Valve has hardly ever given a shit about compfags. It wasn't until a few years ago that they decided to go for broke and contact b4nny, and they only did that because he's the most popular tf2 streamer these days.

Where do you honestly think tf2 would be without comp? It would be in almost the same exact place. The thing that killed the game was the overflow of cosmetics and lootcrates. Why should valve make interesting unlockable items and achievements when flooding in cosmetics makes money and takes less effort?

they were possible in crates 1-18 at least, though i head 19 and 20 also worked.

>Valve has hardly ever given a shit about compfags.
Except MYM and all the weapon "rebalances" thereafter.

God for whatever reason on Asteroid whenever I go Direct Hit I usually hit MVP and destroy everything. Every other map I do about the same as I would with stock.

I love that map and still hold out hope that it gets finished.

I really don't think MYM had to do with tf2's comp. They were trying to make tf2 seem relevant and up to date with other multiplayer fps games. They put in ranked matchmaking with no rules, it's a far cry from the regulations of competitive, much closer to the crap OW has.

The last couple of years of weapon rebalances are up in the air, who really knows what's going on at valve. Have they really been bad anyway? I miss turtling with the RR and wrangler, but I'll admit it was OP even on pubs. I think most of their recent changes make sense even outside of comp, but if you have examples that suggest otherwise I'd like to hear them.

>Why should valve make interesting unlockable items and achievements when flooding in cosmetics makes money and takes less effort?
because there are FAR more people that actually play the game instead of treating tf2 as a stock market
the real players playing the game would be way more willing to shell out money for a few keys if they're happy with the state of the game because they get a few new toys to fuck around with and have fun
the game has been in a shitshow state ever since meet your match happened and a lot of people feel like tf2 is becoming a corpse now (or a corpse thats starting to rot)
if all they did was add in ONE map and like 1-3 new guns (with stranges in the cases or whatever) alongside their constant spam of god awful looking cosmetics that tank performance, normal players would be way happier (barring the fps drops of course)
>tradefags get to feel good about wasting money on particle effects
>normal players get to play the game with new toys

Attached: 1526984557529.jpg (660x990, 187K)

im probably entirely wrong and people are completely content with eating shit on a daily basis
i really hope not though

You know what to do.

Attached: 20190801011358_1.jpg (1920x1080, 188K)

im aimbotting

Hedgehog Quilly Dick

cumslappy jappy

You are a dirty jew

xXx Cum Bl4st3r xXx

sans undertale

don't be a bitch user.
post it.

Attached: kkk.png (329x335, 47K)

gay gun

there are fucking maps already in the game that nobody ever plays anyway
RIP hydro

Attached: 20190207023915_1.jpg (1920x937, 146K)

i feel like hydro would be better if you couldn't cap in like 4 seconds as a spy

>play medic
>keep healing spy
OOO-WAA-AAH-AAH-AAH

Attached: 1538749077501.jpg (500x500, 40K)

everyone here pre-ordered the orange box

kino

Donald Trump

sans rifle

snipy mcrifleface

>epic reddit frog image
Another one added to the mute list mmhmm

Attached: 20190802015959_1.jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

Incel

Oh no user please forgive me

Attached: 1543129965531.jpg (366x474, 19K)

Post your engi

Attached: 2015-04-14_00002.jpg (1920x1080, 271K)

glow in the dark nigger blaster

fagslayer

d-don't bully

Attached: 20181221033431_1.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Diapered Camper

cringe

winrar

Attached: 1524866618753.jpg (500x500, 25K)

honestly kind of comfy, reminds me of my shitty laptop days

The JFK Experience

>patiently waiting for valve to cave on the unusuals fiasco so I can buy one of the hundreds of team captains for a reasonable price

I want one of these solely so I can rub it in the face of conceited tradefags who claimed it was worth ten grand. I am a robot powered solely by spite.

Attached: 1563643261591.jpg (560x487, 71K)

i doubt they'll do anything like that, i think making them all untradable and unmarketable is the farthest they'll go since they've been radio silent since the whole thing blew up in their face

Question now is if user will deliver and add a fitting description onto it
A bit too late

Ok. 9 describes.

Attached: mistakes were made.jpg (700x297, 43K)

>tradefags mad that the market just lost so many potential buyers
Honestly as a past trader I can't help but laugh at these people who think they'll relive the heyday of trading when keys were only 2.33

>spot sunbeams TC on a guy who didnt know pyro had airblast now

Attached: 1564536527910.jpg (380x381, 15K)

they're probably just shitting with us and made them untradable to appease traders but avoiding the rage by "working" on it

thats my loadout too except I use the festive sandvich, festive minigun, and those mittens
its so satisfying making someone laugh then taunt killing them

I know a ton of gullible faggots like who would buy off the Steam Community Market if these hats weren't artificially inflated. Why wouldn't Valve make them tradeable?

Attached: mercs.png (676x1173, 944K)

"getting killed by this prove you are a faggot"

uwu i love eating my own poopsies uwu

mommy give milkies

I only buy the high quality ABU diapers

Hello again user, been a while i saw you here.

Attached: 1546975064704.jpg (890x960, 37K)

send me your dirty diapers to microwave

Convince valve of that, not me. Right now the amount of work that is done on tf2 is an absolute pittance, even the "TF team" doesn't work full-time on it. Some people there vaguely want to make players happy, but they don't have nearly the amount of time needed to put content into the game, the best that they can do is occasionally push out a rebalance or fix an exploit. I think you should read this pdf, a guy went to valve HQ recently and the state of tf2 is pretty dour. Reading in between the lines I'd say it's already practically dead to the developers. At best it's a pet-project of a few of the employees.

cdn.potato.tf/host/Valve/Valve.pdf

Absolutely based winrar

Attached: 1564161854649.jpg (960x599, 94K)

It couldn't have been more fitting. Only would have been slightly better if this got it first

I like to lick my lil brother's diapers

COMIC 7 WHEN FUCK AJPERUFE?ERRF HOW CAN THEY EVEN FINISH EVERYTHING IN ONE COMIC
GOD FUCKING DAMNIT IT STARTED IN 2013,2013, BACK IN 2013 I WAS A SHITTY HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT NOW I'M AT THE UNI HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY SO SLOW DFMERFMERLFERF FUCK YOU GABEN FUCK YOU FUCK YOUU

Attached: 1546976785091.png (256x256, 55K)

>slow
they dropped it, we aint getting it

howdy, homie. i hope you're doing good and remembered to get at least one sign of your waifu.

Attached: blessed arsenal.png (859x764, 827K)

Thanks for playing lads.

Attached: Winrars.jpg (693x337, 46K)

Its literally not even being worked on. The ex-head writer and artist confirmed this.

they've given up on it entirely my man
stop hoping on something that wont ever happen

Attached: 1532413910632.png (566x398, 161K)

Someone in another thread said they have to refund the keys if they don't let them trade or they could face fraud/false advertising lawsuits. Is this true?

How many bucks did you spent on all this waifu virtual faggotry?

Attached: 1546982911958.png (420x680, 286K)

that's like 45 minutes from now!!!

Attached: Loadouts.png (1920x5400, 2.54M)

i'd estimate around 20-25 bucks. about half of the signs i traded for, the other half i bought off marketplace for like 10 bucks. the badge was a gift, the flair was a couple bucks, and then ya gotta factor in all the name tags and description tags. i also got this and a pink paint for it, that'd add on about 15 bucks if you count it.

Attached: file.png (340x423, 68K)

I hope they all get deleted lol

post items you have that can't be trade, marketed and can't be unlocked anymore in ANY way. (including buying a removed game on the gray market.)

Attached: hm.png (241x207, 8K)

csgo terrorist cosplay, rate it

Attached: 20190802081222_1.jpg (1600x900, 125K)

Pic related, still salty it's halloween exclusive, last time you could have it was 2012. so 7 years ago.
they can't delete them user. that would cause a major outrage and even be illegal in some countries.

Attached: fuck.png (283x295, 17K)

god that knife is so fucking sexy

But you can trade black roses or at least gift wrap them

I could've gotten that but people were saying the game was a security risk to download onto your computer so I chickened out. Anyone remember if it was a baseless rumor or had something to it?

That thing's a limited item? Fuck, always thought it was given out every halloween. Might be the only proof I have that I'm not a complete newfag, I deleted my mercenary before I knew I could make my backpack bigger. Now I can wear the retarded seal mask with pride.

You could've used a virtual machine

>ARE YOU

Attached: 1529439515712.jpg (1484x1205, 199K)

they only gave it during scream fortress 3 and 4.
i hope they will do a special scream fortress this year since it's the 10 years.

>2012 was 7 years ago
wtf man

It used to work on so many levels, than Valve killed it. And then killed all the parts.

Attached: file_1214x546_062941.jpg (1214x546, 390K)

cowboy soldier

Attached: 20190802081324_1.jpg (1600x900, 132K)

No idea about the wrap, but you can't trade it like a normal item at least.
Oh user, there's worse.
Mvm was 7 years ago
same for meet the pyro
meet the medic is 8 years old
Meet the spy is more than 10 years old since May.

I was way too inept with computers when it came out to do that, shame.

>February 29, 2016 Patch
>The Black Rose can no longer be gift wrapped.

detective spy: at your service.

Attached: 20190802081300_1.jpg (1600x900, 133K)

at least i think you can't have it anymore.

Attached: mmh.png (331x379, 52K)

What decal do you have on that flair(!)?

Right, it got patch. I guess Iron curtains too. Also I used Steam Achievement Manager to get the knife and gave myself welding points for KF

nevermind.

Use the wiki buy button. It counts as MANN-CO Online store

the black rose can't even be unlockable with steam achievement manager, because the game is now dead. just like the Super Monday Night Combat items.

I made that shit long, long time ago. Also dont talk about SMNC, still hurts

>make alt account
>attach public phone number or SMS to it
>use shitty detected hack
>get thousands of people banned by association

Attached: 1564720475251.jpg (249x249, 31K)

They should have sent a poet.

what happened to SMNC?

it closed because no one was playing it for strange reasons.
if you played the game back then, maybe you can still have the achievements and so the hats, but i'm not sure.

The idiots who used steambux to buy the sparkly hats wouldn't like that. That would only please one side of this situation. I think just leaving them untradable and unmarketable would be for the best.

What's the best cosmetic in TF2 and why is it the Marxman?

Attached: sadhvfjrmenjkl4.png (250x249, 58K)

because it fits spy very well

>Each weapon for a scrap
This guy is wasting 1 scrap for 1 weapon lol
Just go to scrap.tf and trade 1 weapon for 1 weapon or 1 scrap for 2 weapon

this thread will die before anyone gets a 9

You can still get the black rose
>Go to steamdb
>Find super Monday night combat
>Click the install button
>Wait till it downloads on steam
>Get achievement idler
>Unlock every achievement
>Get SMNC items
Done

The moister the better

Sorry wrong game I mean A.V.A

The hat Old Nick has, I forget the name. No idea why they made it so rare.

Only 1 through 20 use the bugged guaranteed drop rate though

you dont even need to download the game, just use sam and the game should be there, if not just find the storepage id and add it

you can't because the achievement was tied to playing an online match. and the servers shut down in 2014 or something like that

see

Attached: 20180420223319_1.jpg (1680x1050, 161K)

Based. They deserve it and it's a good life lesson.

whats happening with the hats?

There's an exploit that if someone opens their TF2 inventory on steam while in-game (it can be any game, not just TF2), other people can load the page too and trade offer them to themselves thanks to a coding leak similar to what happened with intel CPUs.
Essentially people were just running a script to load inventories that got leaked and trade offer themselves anything of value (mostly unusuals).

9 renames my airstrike, bobby bonnet or banner

Please keep it britbong or police themed, it's meant to be a bobby loadout.

Also what banner should I use with airstrike? Conch? BBanner? Backup?

YOU GOT HAT

Attached: Dancing Doe.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

how bad does the soul patch clip any time the Soldier talks? I haven't played in a while but I'd imagine facial hair is still stuck in place completely

Attached: cuban bristle crisis.png (649x553, 433K)

Seems like it's a texture, not actually a 3D model. So it shouldn't be a problem.

Attached: file.png (397x516, 128K)

>>no TF2 thread
>
>So... we find out what happens to the unusuals soon, right?
Man am I glad I didn't fall for the hat meme and just sold crates. I got so many new games from that shit

Attached: grizzledfaggot.png (352x575, 64K)

>uncrated unusual hats on my alt when the bug was active
>"can be traded after August 2nd"
>now it's August 2nd
>text line saying that I had to wait to trade them is gone
>can't trade them anyways despite the hat is not marked as untradeable

Attached: IMG_20190723_123024__01.jpg (474x475, 50K)

The Hachimaki. But I'm IP banned from uploading images for whatever reason.

Attached: file.png (350x538, 59K)

strange original or a max's?

m' sentry

Attached: neckbeard.jpg (254x346, 10K)

What is this thing again?

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (349x555, 61K)

Item given to you when you first started playing the game, good to look back on to see when it all started sort of thing.

Attached: merc.png (353x539, 61K)

it lets you see who started playing beofore the F2P update.

When you first played TF2 with 4 categories. Primeval Warrior for those who joined during the beta. Grizzled Veteran for those up to 3 months of release. Soldier of Fortune from 3 months to a year. Mercenary from 1 year to present.
I would've liked if they added a new one, like 1 year to 10 years would be the Mercenary, 10 years to present could be like Gravel Cadet.

I still have that but I crafted my Proof of Purchase

I pretty much stopped playing a year or two after it went F2P. Community was actually based as fuck pre-F2p and anyone who wasn't around missed out.

Attached: steam_2019-08-02_06-50-05.png (339x569, 68K)

>over 403K glitched unusuals ready to flood the market
Tick tock Tradies tick tock

Attached: 1564420026034.jpg (160x192, 6K)

get good get lmaobox

winrar

you can get every weapon for like 10 cents
trade for 3 refined metal
scrap.tf has an "autobuy" which gives you all the shit you dont have yet
just dont trade hats on the site

or if you cant trade for some reason buy tge cheapest version of it on steam market, most weapons are under 20 cents

youtubemultiplier.com/5d3b055d74812-tf2-is-in-the-grave-tonight.php

TODAY'S THE DAY

Attached: 1558375454328.jpg (720x744, 90K)

>mfw the hats stay untradable and useless
>these threads will keep seething over their low value untradable hats

Uhhh Valve?

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-135644__01.jpg (814x1330, 136K)

61, 82, and 85 as well.

Attached: dumpsterman.png (453x527, 120K)

I'm pretty sure I deleted mine. Is there a way to get another one?

If you contact steam support they should be able to help you out. I did it before when I deleted my gibus.

Steam Support. As long as you didn't craft anything they should give it back to you.

rate me

Attached: 20190802131428_1.jpg (1024x600, 81K)

>can wear this on solider too
Can never go wrong with santa gear

>Sim Tweeney
kek nice fake pic tho
almost got me

Understated is always classier user. Unusuals look like shit 98% of the time

>come back to tf2
>oh yeah I've sold all my shit
>run around with gibus as a scout
>skills is still there, kills are rolling
>people are legit mad that I'm wearing gibus while killing them
I thought it was a meme

Attached: 1563595757287.jpg (1014x766, 94K)

TF2 is shit nowadays

gamer

The most regular weapons that just work (no killstreak and stat count bullshit) are universally 0.5 scrap each, which is something like 1/4th of a cent.

Just checked, all my "bootleg" unusuals now have the "Can't Trade, market, craft, or gift wrap" thing on 'em. I'm going to guess, since Valve is usually lazy, that this is the solution they had in mind.

People who wanted unusuals win and keep their unusuals until deleted or otherwise, and """tradefags""" basically win by not having their precious pixel market go under...for now at least.

Only people who lose are those that have backpacks full of bootleg unusuals, or the whinest of the faggots, those that probably want a free hat for missing out on this whole thing, and probably won't get it.

I can already see hardcore trade trannies declaring it as some huge "victory" over us, but personally myself, I don't care at all. I woke up that early friday morning to a wonderful mess of hats and people crying over hats. Seeing their tears was worth just waking up that day, even if I can't sell my unusuals, I'm happy to keep 'em and treasure them until the day TF2 dies for good. That's my take away at least.

Attached: 20190727005306_1.jpg (1440x900, 133K)

>unusuals now have the "Can't Trade, market, craft, or gift wrap"
They had that already, that text was just hidden by the market restriction text. They havent changed anything

youre bullshitting, this isnt 2013 anymore, no one cares about the

gbisu

Imagine "investing" thousands in expensive virtual hats with shitty particle effects.
Imagine being seriously worried about your real life finances because a video game had a buggy update.

qsing strange unusual THEMED 100 key PURE 15 key hats

Attached: 18834229814.jpg (381x917, 77K)

If you’re on mobile that’s why

take your free nametag and desc tag for christmas and name your stock scattergun to go with your gibus

Stock or Degreaser, Pyrobros?

How's the Dragon's Fury?

Find a flaw.

Attached: scout.png (1421x688, 204K)

>Gaben doesn't need to hear all this. He's a highly trained professional. We have assured the Administrator that nothing will go wrong.

Attached: Captureagag.png (591x635, 422K)

Stock over Degreaser. The afterburn and airblast penalties aren’t worth it imo (though I haven’t played enough to reconsider since the property changes to afterburn). Dragons fury is fun but I just find the Stock more consistent.

No sandman to complete the theme (I don’t blame you nowadays though)

degreaser is pretty trash now but flarepunching can work. stocks the best atm, dragons breath is an anti-building weapon on a class that requires nearly melee range to function

Not that guy, but I've been imagebanned on my good ol' home ethernet for 2-3 months now. It happens. I miss when moot was here.

Stop posting illegal images then, fool!

I've played TF2 for over 4000 hours and I still suck dick. Fuuuuuckkkk

I've never posted cunny or tuxedo janny frog or pretty much anything that would count as offensive spam. One day Yea Forums simply decided to tell me "oy vey, you need a Yea Forums pass to post images". Seems to be on all IPs from my provider.

I wonder if any of these will be worth money if valve untradebans them.

Attached: Capture.jpg (647x259, 19K)

>tuxedo janny frog

Attached: 1562535911692.jpg (900x711, 145K)

in order left to right:
massed flies
burning flames
green confetti
haunted ghosts
purple confetti
circling peace sign
massed flies
massed flies
burning flames

anyone in the know if these are desirable?
Ive been out of the trading game for years now

fortnite

burning flames might be worth 5 keys, rest will be craft hats

Burning flames skyrim hat would be good money. Problem is, if Valve starts unbanning those unusuals from trade, nobody really knows how the market will change.

>Burning Flames Dragonborn Helmet
based

>someone gets only moderately rare item
>sits on market forever at $60 instead of ever trading at a reasonable price

Attached: 2C6FB235-B021-4AD5-A031-1B5FBFC3C876.gif (510x235, 2.35M)

are hat levels still a thing? That Capotain is lvl 94. Used to play somewhat into desirability.

Looks juste like that one gmod animator, can"t find its name.
He made an animation of Scout dying the shoes with paint a while back.

I just unboxed a medic unusual with tf2 logo. You fags can get fucked hahaha

They’ll remain as-is (untradable, etc) because it’s the simplest solution and prevents them having to deal with chargebacks and such. Unusuals almost always look like trash anyways

>Hobo soldier
Amazing

not really, the only time anyone cares about levels now is when it matches a youtubers hat perfectly so you can impersonate them

>It's been almost 10 years
Jesus

Attached: badge.png (352x559, 61K)

>price-fixers declare themselves the absolute authority on pricing
>they do this by buying every unusual hat for a couple of bucks, turning around and claiming some cost $50, $100, $1000, etc.
>they get together in a clique so they appear to have even more authority
>low rate of unboxing means nobody can amass as many hats to rival them
>natural human avarice means people want to try and sell their unusuals for this absurdly high market price, not anything reasonable
>bug happens; unusuals suddenly arent difficult to unbox
>the true "rarity" of the hats is exposed; even the supposedly super-rare $10000 hats are pretty common to unbox
>price-fixers insist people be punished for thing they legally paid for
>valve obliges by locking down the items and preventing 90% of their possible usage
>all to preserve an "economy" that is very obviously a gigantic sham

Attached: Untitled.jpg (215x200, 13K)

Wearing superfan with the terrorizer instead of down vest

Who cares. You're retarded if you consider investing in shiny particules on a hat either way.

i like pets

Attached: loadouts.png (1028x1164, 756K)

>tfw still have to get that grey lid hat thing and pick a third cosmetic for my EYE Pyro
I don't wanna spend $3 on a hat.

They have to refund the key at the very least or the will be a a shit ton of legal trouble.

So if your bugged unusual has the uncraftable tag but nothing else can you do anything with that or is it still trade/marketlocked?

Attached: 1555529550183.jpg (619x619, 46K)

Yeah, I miss the tears you would get from surviving 149 damage headshots in sniper duels then killing them with a bodyshot. Still wear the Snaggletooth with the Sydney for old time's sake.

Attached: croc.png (307x541, 123K)

Mediocre style; pyro and soldier actually ugly.

>valve has a hiccup in their loot box system
>valve removes the glitched unusuals and gives back keys
>"Nono, you're winning TOO much. Here's some of your money back"
imagine if any other company would do this

What's the name of the bird on your scout?

Do you have brain damage?

Attached: 1551826565756.png (331x175, 19K)

Catcher's Companion
wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Catcher's_Companion

Yes, I was checking the in-game inventory instead of the Steam client.

you can giftwrap the ones valve didnt mark as unwrappable

"Hmmmm well we cant throat-fuck our customer base without lube on this issue like everything else because they have actual grounds to sue us. Better just promise a fix and then never actually do anything."

Attached: rkjefqmcyae11.jpg (559x420, 41K)

When Gabe was this young, you still could publically use jew as an insult.

It isn't really an issue of choice. It was objectively false advertising as people bought keys and used them on crates with the expectation of being able to trade them. Valve changed it making the results of those crates un-tradeable after selling keys to people under false pretenses.

Valve can remove the unusuals or keep them un-tradeable. But in either situation they still have to refund the keys. They don't get to fuck up and then just keep the money while fucking the people over. That is actually illegal in this case.

They’ll leave it as it is. Removing the unusuals would cause an uproar, and issuing refunds of any sort would be a nightmare. Easier to just accept the bug and lock the hats to the account holder

i hope someone does something similar to this again in the future

Anyone taking advantage of the bug was well aware it was a glitch. Get cucked.

This. Fuck Valve.

we get it, your inventory lost thousands of dollars in value, cope more.

I just tried, you can't.

>Better just promise [...] and then never actually do anything

This should be emblazoned in 50 foot gold letters in Valve's offices.

cope harder

I look forward to suing Valve and winning because I paid for something and didn't receive it as-advertised. In fact it was altered after I purchased it.

Attached: dexter's a cookie.png (259x279, 119K)

>hat barons crying about their investment portfolio in a closed system they can't get money out of

Attached: 1550959210362.jpg (2300x1900, 617K)

They literally can, because how the fuck are you going to explain to the judge this whole situation about virtual hats and keys not being tradable on an imaginary market without being fined for contempt of court?

So if you still have these old crates can you still unbox unusuals?

nah thats fixed
just hope for them to fuck it up in the future

I don’t have any unusuals because I think they look like shit. I had three over the course of playing tf2 and sold them both (even though one was actually a rare decent-looking one). I sold my entire inventory twice over years ago. You’re just mad that you weren’t able to completely game the system: Why don’t you just enjoy and wear your unusuals? Oh right, you can’t because you just wanted to sell them for profit on the market.

Attached: 5EF6C55E-EB19-4CBE-BC3E-3006C114AC19.gif (250x188, 554K)

tradefags THINK they win.
The thing is, no one fucking buy unusuals unless they want them.

People who wanted unusual got them. Tradefags can't sell those unusuals so their prices will drop down because no demand.

The only way for them to win is to get those unusuals deleted, which won't happen.

Attached: 0b4.png (250x250, 52K)

Sure user you go do that as if the lawyer costs alone are worth it

RIP
I got scammed, never bothered adding a cell number to my steam account so I didn't get to profit from this at all

Attached: Steam_2019-08-02_10-04-04.png (955x777, 68K)

They should go one step further and mark all players who possess one of the illicit hats. Even if they aren't wearing it, they'll have a mark visible to all who play with them signifying that they took advantage of the bug and aren't to be trusted. This will help people make informed decisions about who to votekick on sight and avoid in the future.

wasn't last year the 10th Scream Fortress?

cope harder tradecuck

>exploiting a bug to get rare hats
>trying to sell rare hats that turned dirt cheap because of said bug

Nobody buys the Burning Team Captain but traders will still happily insist it's worth $12000.

Attached: 1564501880922.png (1536x4728, 750K)

>not a tradefag
>not an unusualsfag
>just play the game and ignore the cosmetics
loving all the salt tbqh

Quite literally doesn't matter. Delete the unusuals then. Valve still is required to refund the money.

>Hurr hur fucking nerd thinking people in a court would care about your shitty little game even though Valve is breaking the law fucking nerd
Jesus christ.

i was 12 years old

Attached: 79aSLeH.png (334x406, 52K)

Tradefags who panic dumped unusuals for a low price also got fucked

>Bien que tu sois arrive en retard

Attached: 1455367948933.jpg (345x269, 33K)

this will be your last yeehaw cowboy.

Attached: red iron.png (878x697, 469K)

ebin

>not having a primeval badge
>not having a less than 4 digit service medal

Attached: 1556324679375.jpg (750x738, 257K)

>decide to take part in an economy that has worked a certain way for 8 years
>suddenly thing you exchanged your money for is declared untradable and you were denied your part in the economy
Surprise mechanics am I right

time to die i guess

Attached: merc.png (363x557, 59K)

would've been 8? or 9? I think the only thing I played then was cs:source

Had a 2008 account forgot password and login details.

Attached: badge2.png (364x565, 68K)

I've not played for over 8 years, I miss it.
>got cheaters lament even though I idled

Attached: 1548656022135.png (902x560, 126K)

>buy Valve key
>buy Valve Crate
>crate says there is a chance of a rare Valve item
>open crate
>find rare Valve item
>"whoopsie your rare item cant be sold now"
unlsess they refund everyone, they cant alter the unusuals in any way because they were obtained in a legit way

I didn't know about the beta

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (347x418, 24K)

Damage is done. Now when you see an unusual in game, you no longer think "shit this guy has a lot of money to waste". Enjoy a sharp drop in offers now that your particles are no longer prestigious, tradefags.

WTF FUCK EXPLOIT BROS YOU SAID I WAS SAFE

Attached: fchfxt241vd31.png (1800x950, 422K)

>still posting the fake screenshot
lmao

Attached: 1564102487163.jpg (850x755, 178K)

Guaranteed replies.

Oh so all you want are extra free keys. Yeah go beg to valve more, cuck.

>valve is required to refund the money
Not really. Besides, unusual drop rates are well known to be 1%. People were opening the boxes knowing that the system wasn’t operating correctly and giving them 100% of the time. Just be glad that Valve let you keep them, because if you don’t want an unusual, it just means you wanted to sell them.

>All the NEETs in this thread angry that their exploited “rare” items can’t be traded
Virgins

Attached: 0FF16AA5-1FE7-46FD-88E4-6B33D35EF750.jpg (624x318, 43K)

Just carry the other team bro

Attached: ohno.png (960x960, 88K)

they said there would be an official response so we don't know yet retard

Yeah well saying that Valve is “required” to issue refunds is equally retarded. I predict they just keep the current state. Giving extra keys is possible, but less likely.

Tits too small

The REAL challenge would be to try to have any fun at all on Junction. Literally fucking impossible.

>on 4channel
>not being a virgin
Fuck right off back to plebbit

I sold all my unusuals and then had sex that night. Coincidence? I think not!

Constantly laughing at tradies.

Attached: Loadout Ingame.jpg (1242x2133, 1.6M)

Yes really they are. People opening crates knowing they have a 100% rate is irrelevant. It is false advertising and that is all it comes down to. They cannot legally keep the money without being liable for a lawsuit.

Are the unusuals tradable yet? People were saying August 2nd

No, they aren't tradeable. All they say is "Not Usable in Crafting" but they cannot be put into trade offers.
If this is how Valve leaves it, I'll still be happy.

>well known to be 1%
I remember seeing stats of over 10k or 100k crates opened and it was much closer to 0.66% than 1%.

I have a mercenary badge from 2011 too
I remember being so butthurt it was so fucking ugly compared to the other ones

Well yeah, all that money had to go somewhere.

pic rel
not too bad my nigga
a bit too basic if im picky, but really solid
same to be fair, i missed the whole thing by like 2 days because i wasnt even in the mood to start up my pc. now im hoping these faggots at valve will make them tradable back again so i can cop a few fitting ones for dirt cheap. and if not, then im hoping for some random rich kid's parents to sue them to the ground.

Attached: 1.png (932x1131, 808K)

>yfw the attendant is one of the bugged unusuals

Attached: pyroo.png (367x528, 157K)

Same here. Can't even contribute posting loadouts.
Thanks, gookmoot

>go take a fat meaty shit on a pub with the phlog
>they STILL cant handle a reflectless pyro
someday someone is going to need to stop me from being a raging faggot.

At least you can post, I've been rangebanned from /vg/ and I didn't post anything that would even warrant a warning. Can't even do normal posts.

So my hat was supposed to be tradable today but it not.
So what is going on?

>So... we find out what happens to the unusuals soon, right?
Yeah, just the same time as the Heavy Update and Issue #7, which release alongside Episode 3.

Attached: 1557853019674.jpg (1024x730, 97K)

It's a discord bot. Just report it and move on

Looking at TF2's general, mods might have done you a favor with that.

>made 60 steamcoin selling crates
>could've been unboxing with keys in inventory and selling to bot buy orders
>felt pain deep in wallet when item server went down
>unmarket untrade patched in
>unboxers getting trading site bans
I'm glad I didn't go for maximum kikery. Rip in piss unusual traders.

Attached: 1498306030307.jpg (791x568, 195K)

Attached: Untitled (4).png (365x464, 69K)

God, readding all the console commands into autoexec.cfg and downloading hitsounds and huds really sent me back to the days I used to sweat this game.
Post HUDs, Hitsounds and configs.

Default minimal
Gong hitsound

Started with the f2p update, never found the physical game and my parents would never pay through the internet at the time.

Attached: 1554455941623.png (360x550, 73K)

Attached: Screenshot_1007.png (350x542, 61K)

I haven't played in forever but I used to use PVHud and whatever hitsound came with it.
Also those configs to play in dx8 with shit graphics.

>not playing pyro with the default hit sound

I will never not loathe myself for not having found out about this game earlier.

Attached: ijoinedintoolate.png (354x540, 63K)

are you like 10? or just baiting? all your fucking drop rates dont matter at all because even valve themselves try their hardest to keep em concealed. customer buys a key, opens a crate and keeps whatever they got as promised. simple as that. theres no hidden rules about your unusuals being revoked if the crate you opened happened to drop them 100% of the time

This

>hurr durr we get to keep the glitch unusuals because it's obviously just what the game intended to give us
Listen to yourself, you're just as delusional as trade trannies. I don't know how volvo could fix any of this shit but honestly believing that you'll get to keep the unusual because "those are the rules" is really pathetic, you don't own shit and valve can remove anything at any time. Of course if that were the case a refund is due for the keys you've bought but that's it. Any other consequence is simply a result of interactions between other people and that's not valve's problem

Attached: file.png (250x360, 89K)

It is pretty much this. Either they stay in the game and can be traded or Valve gives a refund to people who bought keys.

So what do you Traderfags think is more likely? Valve gives up what is probably the most money TF2 has made in years to satisfy traderfags or it just lets the unusuals back into the market?

If you're gud enough, the Detonator for Pyro can open some new routes, since you can sort of "Rocket" Jump with the Detornator.
Using this, the Pyro can reach new spots and areas, really cool for flanking.
>inb4 Thermal Thruster can do tha-
Thermal Thruster sucks.

Attached: 1564071452944.jpg (797x876, 136K)

Honestly the two people that were managing TF2 are dealing with a trolley problem, in either case someone is gonna whine. Better to just be legally safe rather than making idiots happy

Having an old account doesn't make you better.
My reflexes are starting to go

Attached: Untitled.jpg (474x523, 37K)

>you don't own shit and valve can remove anything at any time including shit you directly paid real world money for
maybe in your shithole country where corporations own your government and the consumer has no rights whatsoever, thankfully not everywhere is a corporatist dystopia

Attached: 1563830773322.png (339x339, 69K)

>they didn't play the beta

Attached: 2019-08-02_18-25-35.png (361x571, 67K)

I bought two crate keys last week. One's a regular key and the others the summer crate key. I'll sell the regular for 55 refine and the other for 65 if anyone is interested when they become tradeable two days from now.

Attached: 1531957169249.jpg (480x360, 20K)

>Any other consequence is simply a result of interactions between other people and that's not valve's problem
That's not how it works and you're retarded. Why do people argue shit when we both know they have no idea what they're talking about?

cope
Ok so should people who just sold crates be punished? Valve can't do shit about people who just used the market as intended. Abusing the glitch is a different story.
Also cope

@472658920
>get btfo
>"c-cope..... dilatehavesexcringeyikesLEAVE ME ALONE"
you don't even deserve a (you) for this, mutt

Attached: 20190802150518_1.jpg (400x225, 8K)

Attached: file.png (366x544, 41K)

I never even play spy

Attached: file.png (753x552, 154K)

tfw u crafted your monoculus away

The people who sold crates were not the ones responsible for the error nor were they able to take back the things they sold or limit their usage and keep the profits of said sales.

You can delete the hats. I don't fucking care. Valve has to refund the people who bought keys and used them on those crates because otherwise they are in legal trouble. What Valve cannot legally do is make a mistake, reap massive amounts of cash benefits from it, change the terms of sale after the fact and then keep those cash benefits.This has nothing to do with the player economy. That is straight up illegal.

Doesn't work. Just says that you don't own the game

>started actually getting good with airblast
>I managed to reflect an arrow directly into a sniper's head a week ago
God that felt so fucking good

Here you go chief
Tell me about it. I have no idea what cosmetics to pair this thing with. Your spy looks damn good tho.

Attached: tradefags HATE HIM.png (860x528, 132K)

trash toter and dad duds

Attached: engie.webm.png (723x374, 287K)

>tfw named it nigger blaster

i still laugh

Soon enough Valve will have a ruling. They're going to have to come to terms with the fact that these usuals were unboxed without exploits.

don't laugh

Attached: late.png (347x399, 53K)

They'll just keep them untradable. You think VALVe gives a shit what cash cows think?

Attached: 4fd8c26f82d5165e1c97cf705753b22a.png (666x919, 365K)

I heard the market price of hats recovered mostly already

>Gives a shit what cash cows think
Of course not. Doesn't change the fact it is illegal and if they can't be traded they owe the people refunds for keys.

I'm sure the ToS cover their ass somewhere, they can't let something like that through.

Attached: image (43).png (665x534, 139K)

Believe it or not just having a ToS doesn't allow you to sign over all your rights. Just because they have one doesn't mean they are immune to consumer protection and false advertising laws.

You sure? Aren't the inherent point of keys to open crates? That's not saying you can't trade the items you get in that crate away. I'm sure it would make sense for them to keep them untradeable.
They've given out unsuals that are untradeable, granted its a different thing, but I don't see how its false advertising. Consumer protection is a reach and I don't see anyone taking $5 of value too seriously.
If you spent real money on this hoping to earn a profit, you're not that smart anyway. By the first hour this whole thing was found out, you'd never be able to make one without getting keys from the market or having them left over.

keep changing round my soldier

Attached: file.png (705x549, 174K)

Nigger elimator 1488

i hate you

Pretty sure. You were not given the product promised when you originally opened the crate which was implicit with the purchase of a key. At best it is false advertising at worst it is fraud. $5 may not be a lot to a given person but this is how class action lawsuits happen.

>2019
>still caring about hats / tf2

this website is a joke, worse than everyone we make fun of

Gotta love max's head ears giggle

Attached: ugle.png (377x375, 153K)

>we
I just like video games and I like talking about them.

Attached: 1522712753030.png (1360x768, 952K)

>not still playing the only skill based arena fps that's active

Attached: 33817362_373306659828404_7044011682749743104_o.jpg (1080x1043, 142K)

>skill based arena fps
>active

amazing multi-layered bait bro

these items don't conflict
hmm

This really. Normally it is just shitposting about random games and shitting on EGS for buying games I wanted to play but now must pirate. Valve rarely does anything aside from quietly being Jews in the corner so this is a fun fuckup to talk about.

name a current fps with as many active players per day that has skill based movement compareable to tf2, i'll wait

Attached: file.png (620x191, 9K)

fuck you and your debate club. go outside.

fortnite

Attached: o.png (1080x104, 120K)

Attached: 1518314898082.jpg (125x104, 3K)

do you unironically think everyone is going to sit and engage a debate with you on the internet?

Attached: 1539320353962.jpg (409x456, 44K)

fortnite ticks all of your boxes except for fps

so its 7 pm gmt now
what happens now?

Attached: 15179912121043909.jpg (263x192, 8K)

I remember fucking up and using a non-tradable metal along my legit ones to craft a hat, getting an undratable Teddy Roosebelt

Literally nothing, just reminding you that this is a valve game.

>except for fps
exactly

someone here told that at this time some of the bugged unusuals will now become tradable
i wanna know if its for reaelsies since i dont have any unusuals

>someone here told that
Great, it means nothing.

based

You're walking down the streets of Teufort when you round a corner to go meet up with your friends at the local pub. Just when you go around the corner you spot him.

A gangily trader sits on the side of the road with his riches beside him. Thousands of dollars of unusuals, keys, and weapons lay around him spilling into the street where with his riches he's been able to bend the traffic around his pile of horded riches. He looks ill under his burning flames Hong Kong Cone, overweight, slobbish, and most of all reeks of insecurity.

"Vaaalve... Take the exploited hats away!" He screams out in a half delusional, half begging plea that sounds like he had something in his throat. The rich slob on the street corner thrashes around like a child spilling a pile of refined from his pockets.

"The market will crash if you don't!" He continues with his rant as he hugs his Cloud 9 Blighted Beak like a child to their teddy bear. You on the other hand simply tip him your new 2.50 Miami Night Valley Forge as you step on his belongings, the value of those items still worth more than both of your kidneys on the black market.

"NRrrRGh! YOU STUPID EXPLOITER!" He screams loudly as he attempts to get up, the his fat cat body disallows him from reaching up anymore. Just like the items in his inventory he is forced to remain in his spot begging for release. He didn't want this life, he just wanted some fun hats, but greed overcame him. He spams on the forums that all exploiters will be banned from Steam, deleted from the platform, or that he hopes they're killed.

By now, you've passed him now and notice a few newer players looking at his items like a flea market. The market may have crashed in that man's eyes, but in everyone else's its only been brought back to a point where it's a real economy. Not some stock market for virtual items.

The true horror of this story is human greed and the power they try to hold themselves to when they realize their gold rush is over.

Attached: 1530674639894.jpg (733x627, 62K)

>look at steam forums
>people are saying anybody that exploited the bug should be either banned or fucking put in prison for it

I wanna say it's just shitty bait but you never know with the 13 year olds that make up the trading community

Attached: hornblower.png (382x410, 95K)

You are Gabe Newell, head of Valve, and you are deciding on a decision to the Unusual Question. You have boiled the possible choices down to a few based on community respond and staff meetings.
Do you
A.
>Make the hats tradeable and marketable again, placating the people who have the hats as well as those who desire the hats but missed out on the event. You will gain more money as sells are made on the community market and placate many at the cost of upsetting traders.
B. Keep it how it is, making those who already have the hats happy but dissapponting those who missed out on the event and want an unusual as well. You will anger traders who will feel your inaction will cause the death of a dying economy.
or C
>Delete the hats from the event, as well as punishing those who participated or rewarding those who didn’t, or even both; incurring the anger of the community, those who participated, those who desire cheap unusuals, but please traders. Remember that you do not profit from unusual trading

Attached: F3B7216B-06DA-4B48-83C2-9FF8B91D71E1.png (1920x1080, 1.63M)

>the 13 year olds that make up the trading community
>trading community

oh, user.

>people still falling for the 50k players bullshit
teamwork.tf/community/statistics
go there ^, look at how many people are actually playing the damned game.

keep him forever

Attached: 5x.png (270x270, 57K)

A because I have fuck you money and can do whatever the fuck I want. Tradefags may be rich but they won't bother using me because I have enough cash to run them broke before we even get to the courtroom.

Attached: 1530674973500.png (145x185, 59K)

If it were me, I'd pick A. But, seeing as I'm Gabe Newell in this scenario, I'd ignore the problem and invest in a new way to maximise the amount of grease one can fit into a meal.

every Poker Night item (RIP)
Black Rose
I think that one football cosmetic as well

Attached: pokerposter.jpg (1200x900, 395K)

what are some legit raffle sites? scrap?

he pretty much has to make them tradeable again if he doesn't want a class action lawsuit on his hands. there's no winning on a PR standpoint but making them tradeable is the only way to win from a legal one.

People like to compare lootboxes to trading cards a lot. Imagine someone found a warehouse of MTG alpha booster boxes and every single pack had a black lotus in it. this wasn't some new printing run, it was just a factory error from 1993 that suddenly hit the market. Would WOTC be held legally responsible for driving the secondhand market prices down due to an accidental flood?

>every Poker Night item (RIP)
I've still got a giftable copy in my inventory, lol

i see youve finally started taking quality screenshots

I disagree, the PR solution would be to make the hats tradeable. He would be hailed as a man of the people, giving people access to cheap unusuals. Traders will bitch about the value going down but the people buying $5 unusuals don’t care about the price, they care about the looks. Valve also doesn’t profit from normal unusual trading, so releasing them into the market for thousands to buy would be the most profitable option too, which is the only thing Gabe has on his mind besides his 3rd breakfast

>He thinks ~60k is a lot of players

You do know that anything below 500k is seen as low numbers in modern online shooters?

Attached: oh-right-the-bait-the-bait-for-anon-the-bait-9652958.png (500x316, 62K)

youre not gonna shoot my husband

max's head has no equip region. It doesn't conflict with anything.

Widowmaker

today is friday, valve will surely do something before the weekend right?

>Valve
>doing anything outside of the bare minimum for TF2

Attached: uber cruise.jpg (1980x1324, 1.78M)

you can paint these things???
>look up wiki
ah shit nigga i cant paint my Heart of Gold

i hate to butt in, but i just want to make whoever reads this reply aware of the fact that the ebenezer looks amazing on medic

They won't retard, have sex

Ebenezer >>>>>> BMOC

nice

is there a way to configure the game to not join me to games where it's 5 minutes away from ending in a 0-5

nope
you're going to enjoy our half-assed matchmaking system and you're going to fucking like it you faggot

Attached: 1531944309715.png (828x766, 211K)

>the one chance I had at acquiring an Unusual for the very first time in all my years of playing
>was out of the country when it happened

Attached: 1548861068258.png (400x394, 110K)

The official wiki says that unboxed Unusuals are to become tradeable, marketable and craftable after a designated wait period. That period is over, but now people are getting an extended hold on items they received through the purchase of a 2-party lottery ticket. If Valve makes people wait this long and decides on anything even slightly punishing in the end you can bet some rich hat-collecting whale or bloodthirsty class action law firm is going to drag them to court, not just in the United States but elsewhere.

Attached: 46131890.965000026_353543647786.jpg (540x540, 122K)

The glitched unusual adds the cherry on top

Attached: PyroBot.jpg (1366x768, 95K)

>Thermal Thruster sucks

If you use it to go directly upward as high as you can and around a corner, you can easily land in the middle of a crowd and M1 without getting shot down. For that reason alone it has practical use on some maps.

This is the same site that says there are 40k bots despite there being literally no reason to run bots anymore.

61, 82, and 85 had the series 3 effects. i was talking strictly series 1.
that's one of the same screenshots that i used to post with, actually!

I want to do a gray fox or old snake loadout
Any ideas?

There's only one cosmetic that fits metal gear at all and it's so painfully overdone.