Attached: ew798a7.png (1000x500, 893K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPd1RMbksG4
youtube.com/watch?v=jiNsXCIcWHg
youtube.com/watch?v=EQrjdwnksv8
youtube.com/watch?v=ntvLTrb3Szk&t=
weegeepedia.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

weegee can insta win just by making eye contact but if steve wears a jacko lantern pumpkin on his head he should be immune to his only attack. steve wins

how far can weegee piss

weegee ofc

this far

Weegee?

Attached: weegee_and_greegee_family_by_ivanweegee123_dbrlhuv-fullview.png (1024x337, 248K)

How could we forget his toon form?

Attached: Toon_Weegee.png (180x531, 46K)

Weegee has more combat experience

What kind of stupid question is this. We'll be lucky to find Steve's body.

Weegee, and I think most of this thread agrees with me.

nusteve tries its hardest to be chaotic evil. weegee was chaotic evil before chaotic evil was even a thing. nusteve doesn't know what the fuck he's dealing with

Name a more iconic trio.

Attached: 500px-The_Main_Weegees_HD.png (500x281, 89K)

Mike Raft can't even fly on a egg so fuck em youtube.com/watch?v=NPd1RMbksG4

Its not even fucking close weegee wipes the floor with him, hes like the physical embodiment of primal terror evil steve tries to be evil and thats his problem weegee just is

Weegee because he's a far better meme than ugly steve.

Weegee definitely wins. Weegee is a powerful being able to tank galaxy busting attacks and destroy planets.

Bah the peak of Steve shown in his video is overpowering banjo, and if we assume banjo is as strong as real bear, grotesque Steve's power is still not enought to compete with most of YouTube poop universe characters especially with weegee what is one of most powerful beings in YouTube poop universe.

Man, I haven't thought about fucking Weegee in AGES. I remember actually being scared of him as a youngin. Something about becoming an unfeeling mindless clone didn't settle well with me. Nowadays he's a funny joke that I can look back fondly of. More than I can say for """"memes"""" the past few years at least give or take a few rare exceptions.

Only Weegee is capable of warping reality at its fundamental core by literally staring at someone. Humanity has literal no record of the the uproot it all existence should face in the wake of Weegee's true wrath.
Steve is in a staring contest for his life against something with no eyelids.

Steve couldn't even beat YTP hank hill.

>youtube faggotry
>iconic
I hope you meant ironic

>Weegee
Soul
>Creepy Steve
Soulless

To be fair YTP Hank is a fucking beast youtube.com/watch?v=jiNsXCIcWHg

Steve has many losses to seemingly weaker and "irrelevant" foes.

Weegee has never lost, ever.

Weegee wins.

Attached: 616f07c5af887e05c4b9b1c0558efb4a.jpg (2797x2066, 1.63M)

>Ahahahahaha
>Not Guhuhuhuhuhuhuh

One job.

Grotesque steve lost
Real steve is banjos friend

youtube.com/watch?v=EQrjdwnksv8
This was hard as hell if you were low leveled

>cumbrain thread

Weegee is a being of Primal Chaos from an ancient time, Ugly Steve is like his fedora tipping red-headed stepchild in comparison. If he isn't outright Weegeefied, he'll be killed hard enough to wipe his ass off the dimensional map.

never forget

Attached: 1559964913520.png (890x683, 354K)

I have never called anyone a newfag but
>he thinks FORTRAN came from jewtube
Pic related, son. Its you.

Attached: 1540035530263.jpg (500x442, 65K)

Reminder that this is what Malleo and Weegee sound like:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntvLTrb3Szk&t=

Grotesque Steve will be lucky if at least few atoms of his body will be left.

Weegee in SUPRESSED form is able to fight armies, resist gunfire, obliterate cities one by one. Grotesque Steve in his pictures or animations didn't shown any feat of this level.

And still weegee can become even more powerful, weegee at ultimate form can send out attack so powerful it is able to destroy multiple galaxies.

Also weegee is almost impossible to kill. Especially in ultimate form where weegee can fully self regenerate from single cell of his body in seconds. And weegee can tank planet busting attacks without bigger harms.

In order to kill weegee you have to obliterate every cell of weegee's body with a single attack, Steve won't be even able to give weegee a single wound.

Also whike Grotesque Steve tries to be chaotic evil, weegee is already an embodiment of evil, chaos and destruction.

In conclusion it will be miracle if Steve will hold this fight for 1 second

Attached: 7373377337.jpg (600x868, 43K)

weegeepedia.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Random
post results

Attached: pat.jpg (125x126, 4K)

>I have never called anyone a newfag
I can see why you underage faggot

Post the model