Blue Lions thread

You know how it goes. If you have played or are currently playing as the Blue Chads, post in this thread. Golden Bros are welcome if they acknowledge that Edgetard is a worthless dyke. Black Niggers need not apply.
>worst unit
>love interest
>notable recruited units from other schools
>thoughts on the game so far

Attached: 1554310804256.jpg (400x283, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFPPxwhmTv8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the D&D alignments of the houses?

Does anyone know if you start a New Game + are you locked into the same story? or can you choose a new house?

You can choose a new house.

Started today.
I didn't think I'd like Annette this much, she's been killing it as a mage with my dude Dedue acting as a shield for her.

Attached: Annette_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 736K)

is the game harder? from the description seems like you'd just destroy everything in NG+ or is it the same experience still

I don't know, no idea how people already finished a full playthrough, each route has at least 40 hours worth of content if you skip through monastery segments.

i was off the whole week, 53:47 first run through

Do you not have a larger version of this art? Come on man, don't do the Blue Lions dirty like that.

Next time use Google.

Attached: 1533468842835.png (1500x1060, 3.73M)

Annette is awful though. She is just bland and unlikable. All her supports are garbage unless she is paired with some of the entertaining characters that can redeem anyone no matter how bad they are, such as Felix or Sylvain.

Her rallies are really useful and she's a sweet girl.

She is not sweet.

>t. woman

So I'm playing on Normal Classic as this is my first Fire Emblem game but it's way too fucking easy, should I restart on Hard? I didn't think they'd rename the Japanese easy to normal and it caught me off guard. I want to have a challenge but this is braindead easy. I'm about twenty hours in though, is it worth it?

Attached: 1564475487896.png (357x371, 130K)

is there a different track that plays after the time skip for preparations, or is it always As Swift as Wind?

Mercedes is adorable so far and I'm romancing her.

Manuela and Catherine are tempting and I wanna recruit/romance Dorothea

Slyvain is boring so far and dies too easily. Poor Ingrid is just kind of an extra I don't know what to do to distinguish her. I hope Ashe stops the kiddy shit soon

>>favorite unit
Dedue early game once he gets armor. Once he disappears Felix since he kills everything and never gets hit.
>>worst unit
Ingrid or Ashe
>>love interest
Tough one since there's a few qts outside the house too. Within the house probably Annette
>>notable recruited units from other schools
Dorothea and Hilda are good. So are the church units.
>>thoughts on the game so far
Good so far, I'm post time skip. Glad I picked Diamond Dogs. idk if I'll play through the other houses; I speed read and skip dialog like a mother fucker and I'm still 40 hours in...

>Mercedes is adorable so far and I'm romancing her.
bad choice she wears a dumb hat post timeskip

>Slyvain is boring so far and dies too easily.
he gets better after becoming a knight

> Poor Ingrid is just kind of an extra I don't know what to do to distinguish her.
uh she can fly? that's it, she sucks

> I hope Ashe stops the kiddy shit soon
A church archer you can get easily makes him pointless unless you need 2 archers

So does each route have any exclusive maps? I remember seeing a post around the time when the full game leaked saying all of them are the same but the order you play them in is changed. Was that a shitpost or not? Google doesn't give me shit. No spoilers pls.

Attached: 1559372253718.gif (181x222, 33K)

I've recuited all of your bitches into Black Eagles.

Why the fuck does Marianna have such a high sword skill?
Her speed and strength are shit.

>>favorite unit
Annette is a fucking murdering machine, so her.
>>worst unit
Sylvain, I benched the fucker and he will continue to get zero use for my run.
>>love interest
Ashe a qt
Bernadetta, though I feel like later levels will lose the impact that they have because I stole her.
Way too fucking easy, the OST is also not as good as Fates which is a huge letdown. Fates, Awakening and Echoes all had god-tier OSTs, and getting Three Houses after those three seems like the sound team finally ran out of steam.

>Sylvain, I benched the fucker and he will continue to get zero use for my run.
Damn you have absolutely no idea what you are missing on. His supports are the best, maybe on par with Felix's.

>Annette
>Ashe
>Havent decided between Manuela or Shamir. In house would probably be annette.
>I'm really enjoying it so far,

Attached: 6355577186fcdb558dfd3c2ff85f60ea079fda48_hq.jpg (720x840, 71K)

I might restart because I'm also this user
and yes I listen to OSTs without playing the games

Why the fuck did they think giving slyvain a decent magic and charm growth is beyond me.
His level 14 stength was nearer to 10 and his magic was almost as high.
He never did any fucking damage ever and he couldn't tank.

The Blue Lions have the best class chemistry. Seriously, they all work so well in a group dynamic

>Blue chads
>Dimitri might be more retarded than Corrin
>but dudeeeeee you can heal him and suck his dick like a fag

Attached: 1557444452660.jpg (500x500, 40K)

He can tank later as a Knight/Paladin

I still have no idea what the intended classes are for Dimitri and Sylvain.
Made Dimitri a Paladin. As for Sylvain, still no idea. He is level 22 and still 0% on progress for all advanced classes, I'm fucking serious
Will probably make him the high strength guy

Sylvain is just great knight material and that's fucking it.
Have to give everything to become a great knight and just let him tank 24/7

>>favorite unit
felix
>>worst unit
sylvain sadly ;_; i love him but he's so weak
>>love interest
dimitri my kind hearted husband
bernie ofc
im really loving it, but i feel a little underwhelmed sometimes.
i especially really hate how shilled edgelord is, which is a shame cus i thought i'd like her going in
i really wish femlyth could romance manuela

>40 hours in
>Just started chapter 10

How is everyone so fast.

Sylvain is real good at lances and axes so if you train him in riding he makes for a good paldin/great knight. Dimitri is akward but as long as he has a lance in his hands he's good. He later gets an unique class automatically and becomes comically overpowered

I don't even know how people know at what chapter they are at

Any tips for chapter 18 on Hard mode? I'm trying to avoid as many of those Titanus things as possible and the map is dragging on forever, it seems.

>favorite unit
Dimitri
>worst unit
Unfortunately Dudue because this game's maps favor movement way too much and having Dudue fall behind every single time as a Fortress Knight just makes him useless. Should have made him a Great Knight i guess. Riding is pretty much the most important skill for anyone in this game
>love interest
Annette
None, which i regret because i had to kill them later
Best story in any FE (although i've only done the Blue Lions route so far), but i think the gameplay isn't as good as Conquest's. That game had amazing level design and i think the classes had a better dynamic.

>favorite unit
My monster trio is Dimitri, Doodoo and Felix. There is nothing they can't take on. Of course I pumped a lot of stat enhancement shit on Felix to make him usable since I liked him that much, but it was worth it.
Honorable mentions to Ashe and Annette, who definitely get the job done from range.
>worst unit
Ingrid by far. Made her a pegasus knight and now she can reliably dodge and double attack, but she's still fairly mediocre. Her OC weapon is good though.
>love interest
I tried Bernie but her supports sucked. Tried Dorothea, same situation. The situation extended to many other girls. After a long search, I finally found Marianna, she is going to be my waifu BUT FOR SOME REASON SHE WON'T FUCKING JOIN MY CLASS, SHE'S BEEN SITTING AT B SUPPORT FOR 3 WEEKS
>notable recruits
Catherine
And that's it really. I'm recruiting literally every single girl from other classes so I don't feel sad when killing their schools later on. They're getting benched hard though. Except for Dorothea who became my dancer.
>thoughts on the game
Best FE in a long while. There's a good chance this will be my most memorable Switch game ever

Attached: 1550683107717.jpg (960x539, 37K)

Annette/Felix is like the cutest thing ever my dudes

>The immovable
What the fuck was that? Also why do quests give you shitty brigades like kingdom youths?

>favorite unit
Dudue Brawler
>worst unit
Ashe
>love interest
Don't know yet desu. Either Leonie or Dirty Neet.
Dirty Stinky Neet and Leonie
I like it, I love how the supports of each cast tell an over arching story and actually connects to the main plot like
Dimitri and Sylvains support about Dimitri giving his fist crush a Dagger.

One thing I hate is how lazy then went with parts of the monastery.
every chapter starts with some narrator explaining how the season looks and shit.
but the monastary doesnt change. that's kinda lazy

also

I think they could have done that travelling students thing alittle better, like instead of sending a clone of a student this should have had like a customizable NPC by the player to send just for kicks.

Best Console FE for sure thougj.

Attached: 1563231047030.jpg (883x1023, 90K)

Lions forever! Dimitri for best lord!

Attached: E167052938E74C36B1A75EDFC3085DD3.jpg (1600x1109, 220K)

Black: Lawful Evil
Blue: Chaotic Good
Gold: True Neutral

yes dont waste your time make your brain work a little

How long's it take for Dimitri to get uncrazy after the timeskip? I've got like 10 supports for him that all say he can't deepen his bond right now.

Felix is very cute and chadlike with women
But try pairing him with Dimitri or Dudue
Holy shit
It's like
>"I fucking hate you, kill yourself stupid piece of swine"
>Your support with that unit has increased to rank B!

I like how she flies a little after victories as a Warlock.

My nigga. They're cute together.

>favorite unit
It's a tie between Dedue and Ashe; Dedue is quite strong as a brawler and Ashe crits everything. Felix using swords and magic is a beast too.

>worst unit
Probably Sylvain, but once I got him to use horses he became much better.

>love interest
Hanneman best husbando

The first time I played I didn't recruit anyone because I didn't know how to, but next time I'll recruit Dorothea so I can turn her into a dancer, Lysithea, Marianne and Petra. Right now I'm in BE's route and I don't really like the cast apart from these two; I recruited all Blue Lions as well as Marianne, Lysithea and Leoni too.

Pretty fun, even is the game is easy; exploring the monastery is way funnier than Fates' My Castle, even if it becomes a chore later on.

He's only cute with Annette. Every other girl he also shits on.
But yeah he shits on Dedue and Dimitri the hardest.

>favorite: D O O D O O
>worst: Ashe
>Marianne and Leonie
>I like it, a lot of worldbuilding and it's very different from the FE norm

>Every other girl he also shits on
He's very cool with Bernie. Probably because she'd actually kill herself if he was any harsh.

What would a fe game about the great emu war be like?

It'll be extremely difficult going back to the typical shit-tier Fire Emblem story after this game if they return to the original writers. The writing is such a step up in this game it's ridiculous.

I turned my Sylvain into a fist using fighter and he fucking destroys everything

My favorite bit of writing so far was "Edelgard demanded her father step down as emperor so she could take the throne"

Like that's a thing that would ever happen

I haven't even reached the timeskip yet but the story so far seems mediocre and typical. What is getting my attention are the support conversations, they are great and actually develop the characters.

The ease of turning an unit into something else is an underrated aspect of this game
With that said I think they are just a little too volatile.

Which route?
In Black Eagles, he willingly hands it over.

Blue Lions

Still feel like I don't know shit about Black Eagles or Golden Deer really, that was just a throwaway line in the exposition post-timeskip that made me laugh.

I'd say the overall story is merely 'okay', but the supports are definitely where the writing shines. The characters are a clear step above the rest of the series, especially Awakening and Fates.
And Awakening and Fates had such fucking awful stories that even an 'okay' one like Three Houses looks miraculous in comparison.

What is the correct choice here?

Attached: 1564717216272.jpg (1280x720, 212K)

What will always kill Fates story is how they must force gods and dragons out of nowhere. I haven't seen these elements yet in my game (just Sothis being the obvious goddess) but I can tell they'll all be shoved up my ass at late game and ruin the story

The main story I wouldn't say is anything special but the supports and explaining the tactics involved in the war really flesh it out

>hate this little fuck for being useless from the very start for being a vastly inferior claude
>decide to spec him into sword/bow assassin
>starts murdering entire flanks solo, dodging everything that comes at him
Is this kid actually based or is the assassin class that good?

Attached: 361DA71E-E2B2-42D8-B4FF-14A7785E0461.png (1200x1200, 586K)

I've been thinking about how some tiny functions are what make or break this game.
>the full voice acting is what keeps me from skipping through dialogue or speedreading, as I actually want to hear the entire sentence before continuing
>the useless relationship gains that appear at the corner are what make dialogue choices feel rewarding despite the fact they don't even branch the dialogue 99% of the time
Very interesting stuff

>Dedue
I actually thought he would be dogshit before the game because (lol knight and I thought his skill wouldn't activate if he moved, but it does and now he's killing it as a war master
>Sylvain
I love his character, but he's either slow or mine just got rng screwed and he's struggling to pull his weight outside of using the lance of ruin
>Flayn
Too good, too pure
>None
I decided to do no recruitment for my first few runs, to see what running into the other students as enemies would be like
>Very good, too easy
I'm playing on hard classic, and the only map that gave me trouble so far was the second battle of the eagle and lion, but only because of claude's archer horde and lysithea. I'm also a bit iffy on the class system, but I think a higher difficulty could force more strategy and optimization.

tl;dr lunatic patch can't come soon enough

It's literally just a guessing game.

I think they got lazy with the other routes and makes Edelgard look like a bumbling retard that just stumbled on her ideas with no rhyme or reason if you never played black eagle.
That's why you see so many fags confused and shitting on Edelgard saying that she made no sense, when in fact you can only get the whole story in her route and what lead up to everything she does.

Kitchen catastrophes
Get to know your students, user

>is the game harder
No, you can even pick normal mode if you want. NG+ is full on cheat mode. Shops sell everything from day 1, your statue bonuses are still applied and you can buy a ton of shit with renown from the journal in your room. I'm fucking FUMING that they restricted the costume feature to it only because it just makes the game plain unfun to play.

Ah right, dialogue choices, such as
>Of course.
>Sure.
Or
>I will do it.
>Leave it to me.
And my favorite so far:
>What do you mean...
>What do you...
That one left me speechless for a few minutes trying to figure which one to pick.

He's a god in my game as a sniper. Outdamages Claude and crits out the ass. Then again every unit is a monster in this game aside from my Lorenz who has since become a dancer

>Of course.
>Leave it to me.
>What do you...
These are, objectively speaking, the best choices.

Attached: 1544898024255.png (2560x1440, 1.23M)

Hey all! Golden boy stopping by just to say that if I decide to replay the game, I’m totally going blue

The transition to 5 years later in the Edelgard route is really bad. I wonder if they couldn't have just sliced it to look like Rhea was the one who shot the dark ball at you

>Then again every unit is a monster in this game
Honestly this, I've come to realize my bad units are just really "units that don't one-hit kill every single enemy they com across but that could still easily solo the entire map given enough time"

It's bad in all routes. They should have just said something like "And then Byleth's powerup made him/her lose too much strength so Sothis in desperation pulled him/her into a pocket dimension where he/she slept for 5 years before finally awakening"

>favorite unit
Felix. I love this edgelord
>worst unit
Ashe has been pretty bad for me
>love interest
Ingrid
Leonie surprisingly. She has Great Knight defense as a Paladin and hits hard as fuck but without any of the slow.
Lysithea is cheating.
Hilda's been real good too.
I'm loving it. Easy as fuck so far though and there are a couple of rough and awkward spots but it's been good.

Attached: 7913cc65c1fa0aca385ed1863e6e59b1.jpg (909x969, 84K)

I hope some route at least explains it beyond floating down a river for five years

>not even Felix has the heart to be a cunt to her
How does she do it?

Attached: 1562224853016.png (316x319, 209K)

Yeah I thought for sure the sudden collapsing was foreshadowing sleeping for 5 years

Felix deserves much more credit than what people give him.
He has a very gallant aura. He is edgy without being cringesome, and he adds some necessary conflict to the chemistry of his team.

felix only hates those who overvalue chivalry

>a very gallant aura

>Fuck you Dimitri you fucking subhuman boar
>Fuck you Dedue, go lick you master's boots you worthless dog

Ok pal.

He definitely adds spice I'll give him that. I was struck by his C supports with Dedue and Dimitri.
His hatred of knights also comes from a respectable angle. The exchange with his father at the end of his paralogue was so nice.

Are all the A ranks locked behind Part 2?

I'm liking these Ashe and Ingrid supports. It's interesting how the writing made the happy and fun C rank support transition smoothly into a more somber B support.

Hello, my Blue Lion friends. Golden bro here to say FUCK Edelgard and FUCK the Adrestian Empire.

Attached: 20190729_184501919.jpg (1253x720, 908K)

>Dedue, making him a grappler was the best descision i made in the game
>Ingrid. Why the FUCK is the Falcon knight promotion locked to the Master Classes ? If any Bluechads had this problem too please tell me what you did to her.
>Catherine, i'm one of the 3 guys who waifue'd Flavia in Awakening, had my eyes on her the day she was shown
>I was trying to recruit Ferdinand first but then i discovered his B support teiggers olny after the timeskip, now i'm investing in Chadrenz and Petra.
>This game is amazing, i got spoiled hard on the identity of the flame knight before chapter 9 and i olny got more curious about the plot, i think i have like 3 chapters left before the timeskip and i'm 33 hours deep. I really believe ISIS finally maneaged to make a Kino game that makes both tryhard veterans and degenarate waifufags happy.

He is gallant, but not in his words. Felix just looks like a Chad in his sprites

>ISIS
>Made a kino game

Lmfao. Koie Tecmo is who you should be thanking. ISIS just threw in some programmers to help. All the good shit came from Tecmo, besides the shit environmental textures.

Love doodoo but I gotta admit that watching him play victim for the 50th time gets old

>give Ashe Killing weapons and the crit ring to the point where his crit is above 50%
>still hardly ever crits more than the rest of the students
Someone has cursed my baby boy.

Attached: 1564516416646.png (505x757, 364K)

Okay, real shit, is this game good? I didn't really like Fates, thought Awakening was okay. Loved the older games like Sacred Stones and Shadow Dragon. What should I expect from Three Houses?

I dunno about that gallant stuff

Attached: 2019073002071400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

Fuck you, quit talking down to my wife.

What is IS doing then? Don't they have at least 2 dev teams? What the fuck are they working on

it says it on the save menu

I hated the shit out of Awakefates but I'm liking this one. Superior Gameplay/Story imo, and no eugenics shit so you can pair up whoever want.

Flayn is so cute.

Probably making Paper Mario: Pencil Pop where Bowser kidnaps Peach and it's up to you and 100 generic toads to save the day.

>no eugenics shit
Oh thank god. Is the gameplay more similar to the older games or is it something new entirely?

Just remember to play on Hard/Classic.

You don't need strength to use magic swords. She has a magic sword relic she gets too. That said there's not really a class to make it work so.

Based Lion reporting in
>Favorite unit
Was Dedue, became Seteth after the timeskip. Byleth and Felix are also pretty good.
>Worst Unit
Ashe. I have him as a Wyvern Lord but he’s just a worse Seteth.
>Love Interest
Flayn
>Recruits
I use Bernie and Marianne, and I have Leonie, Petra, Dorothea, and Ignatz recruited but benched.
>Thoughts
I’m absolutely loving it. I think Dimitri might be my new favorite lord from both a gameplay and story perspective. and there’s no character in the house I’m even neutral on, they’re all great at least. It’s at the point a large part of me doesn’t want to play the other routes so I don’t have to fight them.

Church = Lawful Good (Remember kids, lawful good does not mean lawful nice)
Empire = Chaotic evil pretending to be lawful good.
Lions = Chaotic good
Deer = Chaotic neutral

Levin Sword, and she gets Soulblade.

You probably won't like this one, but they got rid of the weapon triangle. Won't spoil, but the gameplay's not similar to Awakefates. Can get easy later so make sure you play on harder diffs.

I think it will be fantastic when Lunatic comes out.

It makes it easier for sure you get to keep all your renown and statue levels, you can also buy skill ranks and support levels to run around recruiting everybody on day one.

Would be GOTY if it shipped with lunatic difficulty

Thanks user.

Attached: 1544924612242.jpg (477x454, 30K)

Somehow I like her dub voice the most. Then again aside from Dimitri her voice is the only dub that I can stand.

>Dimitri
This almost feels like cheating, but for any Blue Chads still before the timeskip, let me tell you: you're not ready for Punished Dimitri. The indisputable best lord in the series character wise and a fucking monster on the battlefield
>Ashe/Annette
They just got fucked stat wise, endless 2 stat level ups in shit like luck and charm. A shame, since Ashe gets a cool outfit post timeskip and Annette is a cinnamon roll
>Marianne
Big titty depressed church waifu is great, has sky-high mag and res plus soulblade with her relic one shots damn near everything
>Hilda, Marianne and Ferdinand
Ferdinand is superior to Sylvain as a Paladin/Great Knight in every conceivable way and it's pure kino to have him help stop Edelgard. Hilda has absurd retard strength and makes for a killer Wyvern Lord, Seteth and her are the dynamic duo. Marianne's a great Holy Knight for reasons outlined above
>Hands down best modern FE
It blows Awakening, Fates and Echoes out of the water, and it definitely surpasses a lot of pre Awakening too. When Lunatic/Infernal/whatever gets patched in I'll do another Blue Chad run on the hardest difficulty. Depending on how hard it is (game is definitely too easy right now on Hard/Classic) this could easily be the #1 best Fire Emblem

>No good class for swords and magic
Why the fuck isn't troubadour in and why isn't the dark knight based around lances and swords?
I guess i'll make her a bishop or a magic knight and just let her go at it since she has the talent in horses.

Her voice actor fucking nails her. She really sells the character. I didn't even give her two glance in the hype leading up to release, but 10 hours in and she was one of my favorite Blue Lions members.

I think you get a and s after timeskip, don't take my word tho.

What are the classes I should be aiming for each character?

Also is there any advantage to keep someone on an advanced class instead of promoting them to intermediate class?

Did Annette get RNGblessed?

Attached: pax.jpg (1280x720, 201K)

FUCK YOU

My Ingrid's been pretty good so far. Stuck her in Myrm/Merc in the beginning to help her strength growths until she could be a Swordmaster then picked up Avoid Stance. She tends to get Res a lot so she ends up tanking anything magic and dodging anything not. Reclassing her to a Wyvern Lord is also a good idea I've heard, basically any class that can bump up her strength growths; she has high as fuck speed growths you don't have to worry about negative mods too much. By the time you hit master class requirements her stats should be salvaged enough that she should be ok to reclass to Falcon Knight.

>That mag
Oh shit.

Goddamn look at those Annettes

Who's a good unit to make into a dancer?

When he gets Sniper or Assassin he starts slaughtering. Quiet, nerdy kid being a crazed gunman shouldn't be a shock. Just a shame as the Deer aren't lacking for Archers.

Flayn is always a safe bet.
Give her white magic and sword and she has good avoid and can heal pretty well later on.

Okay someone tell me what the max reward for Alois and Shamir's paralogue (Sword and Shield of Seiros) is. Is it just a bigger Bullion?

something new entirely, abit easy but i'm hoping a future difficulty patch will fix that.

Flayn, all the other Lions are too important in other roles and Mercedes alone is better as a healer thanks to Psychic. Do Dimitri if you want to make his already shit life even worse.

I'm 30 hours in and on chapter 13. Maybe you're just really slow since I was doing everything.

>Mercedes is best girl pre time skip but wears a stupid hat and cuts her hair post
>Dorothea wears a stupid hat pre but becomes stacked and loses the hat post
Why did the 180 both characters

I'm actually on the edge regarding if I should make the Dude a grappler or a heavy knight. Does Heavy knight get any skill that actually makes them a dedicated tank?

Also I'm surprised on how hard gauntlets hit early game. Wish I could make my Byleth brawling only so that I can become Professor Punch.

>favorite unit
A tie between Dedue and Ashe. Once I made Dedue a Armor Knight, he literally never takes damage, and Ashe has gained the habit of making clutch plays and avoiding death
>worst unit
None of them are "bad" persay, but I guess Annette. I don't think she's gotten a Health lvl up in like 5 levels, so she's starting to get double tapped.
>love interest
Manuela is the target, but the theif chick with the brown skin and mark under her eye and Hilda are considerations as well.
Nobody. God, I hope I'm not too far along to start missing the window on people.
Is good. The whole "It was a ambush!" Meme where enemies spawn in the second you pass a tile threshold is kinda silly, but worst case scenario I Divine Pulse.

This actually bothers me.
I want Annette for my Byleth but her supports with Felix make me feel like I'm not the one for her...
Help me bros, I don't wanna feel like this.

Seems pretty in-line with her growths

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.31M)

>>favorite unit
Felix, he's my swordmaster currently
>>worst unit
Ingrid I guess, she can fly so still useful
>>love interest
Mercedes, She's such a nice girl >notable recruited units from other schools
Petra cause she's hot
I feel like I suck at FE so I picked normal, but its way too easy. Enjoying the game so far though.

>Make a joke with Dimitri
>Goes along with it like a bro

>Make a joke with Edelgard
>HOW FUCKING DARE YOU ENJOY YOUR LOWERED SUPPORT.

>Do several Felix support, he's a dick in every one of them
>Get C rank with MC, fully expecting him to be an asshole
>He's actually friendly
I feel ripped off.

Attached: 1529198815973.jpg (640x640, 291K)

>>favorite unit
Dorothea. I don't know what happened to her stat growths, but they managed to be insane and she's been one of my most consistent murder machines.
>>worst unit
Ignatz. By the time I got him he was an Assassin. But I already have Petra doing that exact same thing but 5 levels higher and doing it better. I have no idea what to do with this guy so I'll probably just let him sit there not dying I guess.
>>love interest
Still deciding between Dorothea, Manuela, and Marianne.
I have a weak spot for self loathing, broken women with self destructive tendencies that just really, really need some tender loving fug.
Hilda and Lysithea. Jesus Christ girls, calm the fuck down. You're both monsters.
I like it. I wish the game were harder. I don't mind the time reverse thing, but you get too much of it. Maybe like, once per battle. Not 10+. Those lines need to fucking go, though. They're fine on easy difficulty if you're just here for the highschool bonding simulator, but hard? Get that shit out of here. What sucks is that it's not even a feature you can ignore. Like, you're not going to take your dance or your healer and throw them into the line of fire to get buttfucked by 5 enemy units just to spite the system even though you know it's a bad idea because the lines already told you it was.

Dude, Byleth is boring as fuck.
Don't be a virgin self-inserter
Become the chad shipper. Pair the characters based on their interactions. I was originally pairing Dmitri with my F Byleth until I was disgusted how boring and sad it was watching Dimitri try and talk with a silent brick wall.

Paired him up with Marianne and they are the cutest thing together, and not only that but they also understand each other in ways that I won't spoil. The writing for their supports and romance is so good.

Attached: 1542759040894.jpg (326x326, 45K)

Do what's best for your bro. Leave Anne of Green Gables for him and tap that royal pussy instead.

Attached: 1564594366803.png (442x629, 230K)

Unfortunately this It would be fine if your self insert had any characteristics of their own but they are just so autistically bland that you can't help but feel bad for whoever is in a relationship with you.

>Ashe: Lonato is so great!
>Chapter 3: The Gang Kills Lonato

Remember that thread earlier today full of Eagle Niggers trying to justify Edelgard's power hungry ambitions by saying it was all for the greater good and that she was totally right to tear down the Church's system so she could implement a new one where she's in control of everything?

>could have spitroasted edel in the 3 way battle
>claudes ambushes and attacks blue lions exclusively despite saying he wants no part in fighting them

Why the fuck would he directly assault dimitri it makes no fucking sense. Even with the "confusion" he literally sends people to attack blue lions from behind

Attached: 1564653890195.jpg (1200x960, 857K)

Just FUCK my shit up.
Even though I know you're right, it still hurts.

Attached: 1547742289170.jpg (800x641, 184K)

So how many Blue Lion chads are in here?
Is Blue Lions really good? Or does it suck the Church's cock a lot? I played Edelgard's route first and fucked on the church.
I know that most of the stuff she said about the Church is overall true.
So what's a good route after her's? Blue Lions? I'd like a story that's more of a faithful lawful route, and I hear that Claudes is more just Lore and Story and they don't do that much in the war.
Is that true by the way?

>made Flayn my dancer
>kill her cause I sided with edgelord

Will she clean up the bed after sex?

Attached: 1564592539839.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

Only on chapter 7 but here goes.
>favorite unit
Silvain by far is my favorite. My best unit is Dimitri, he has amazing stat growths. I read Ashe is supposed to be shitty, but mine has really good offensive stats that makes him a powerhouse.
>worst unit
Ingrid is probably my worst, but I just made her a Pegasus knight, which I heard makes her a lot better. Besides her, I recruited Bernadetta and she's fairly average.
>love interest
Was gonna be Mercedes, but once she opened her mouth I noped out. Gonna choose between Annette or Dorothea.
>notable recuited units from other schools
I got Dorothea, Bernadetta, and Hilda from the other houses. Got some of the teachers too. Working on getting Petra, Ferdinand, and maybe Marianne and Leonie if I have time.
Absolutely loving it despite how easy it is. Never had a problem so far on hard/classic.

What are some degenerate ass pairings I can make?
So far I'm setting Dorothea up to get pounded nightly by Hanneman because he's like, 30+ years older than her which means he'll get to have a fun time with a hottie for the rest of his days but Dorothea will still have nobody to take care of her when she's old and alone because by the time she's 60 Hanneman will have been dead for 30 years.

I'm also pretty set on Ferdiand and Manuela. Because the idea of proper noble Ferdinand marrying a sexy but slovenly alcoholic who eats food off the floor and is old enough to be his mom and dresses like a whore is great.

>dimitri and marianne

Its fucked up that the best support is the nuclear psychopath helping a depressed girl by sharing how he deals with crippling survivors guilt

Cleared BE route first, now doing BL for NG+ and I'm enjoying the roster a lot more. BTW for NG+ crests, do you simply need to put them in the unit's inventory or is there something to activate it?

He chills out a bit in the time skip and gets better.
Kinda.

Attached: 2019072923484500-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

Is it even worth doing teatime/lunch with the other house leaders?

Attached: EB90FA9F-BF0F-4BE4-95E7-F093190D1DE5.jpg (1280x720, 305K)

Leaving before spoilers, Felix is based

Blue Lions is pro church but the actual story is almost exclusively about Dimitris fall and redemption

He respects byleths strengths and is tsundere towards everyone else except Annette

>Professor, I would like to request an immediate transfer into your house. I cannot stand to be in the same class as that subhuman ape from Duscur any longer.

How did Raimi get away with this?

Attached: Ingrid_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 774K)

Edelgard has valid points about the Church being corrupt but they're ultimately just excuses to justify her control freak power hungry ambitions. Going Blue Lions will show you the true depths of suffering and is honest to god what MGSV should have actually been. Dimitri is, ultimately, trying to do the right thing and help people. Despite being in a blood fueled psychotic rage, he actually has the lowest body count of the routes, reflecting that deep inside he wants to legitimately be moral, unlike Edelgard who acts moral but is actually a reprehensible tyrant

Do they atleast make the story good? Or atleast tell Rhea's side of the story?
Because after playing Edelgards route she is like 100% correct about Rhea and the church and the horrible fucking shit Seiros did to the 10 legends and how she just straight up murdered Nemesis since he was the only one to stop her.
Does it actually stop the bullshit and does she come out with it?

If you want a church route then do the church route instead of siding with Edelgard. Dimitri's route is the more standard FE Lord route but with a revenge/redemption plot point. You're allied with the church but you don't really fellate them.
Claude's route is comfy lore adventures to put it bluntly but it's still good.

>edelgard becomes a persona boss
>dimitri goes nuclear
>rhea becomes a fe evil dragon
Why are the non-Claude lords so fucked without (you) around?

>Meet Dimitri after the timeskip
>he thought you were just another ghost from the past coming to haunt him

Attached: 1442967122823.jpg (720x720, 123K)

His route doesn't really involve the church much. It's purely Dimitri vs Edelgard while trying to prevent Dimitri from cutting himself to death.

Wtf. It’s literally muh qween

Hard is pretty braindead easy too

>30 hours played
>still not at the timeskip
Does the clock keep ticking when the game is suspended? Man I have wasted a lot of time running around the monastery and fishing.

>byleth and punished dimitri go out to massacre a massive group of thieves by themselves
>dimitri dodging and killing like 10 thieves per turn
>the rest of the house all shows up to help dimitri chase down and slaughter the leader

Was this the most kino mission in three houses?

Not really.
They mostly share all the maps, except the final few maps.

I still think it's bullshit that in the BL route Edelgard uses plot magic to make Claude unable to tell who is Emperor and who is Lion

It makes total sense in Golden Deer because she doesn't do anything of the sort, Dimitri is just fucking losing it without the Professor to help him.

Also I might replay Golden Deer and see if I can have Dedue kill Edelgard

Attached: Claude Timeskip.png (959x960, 740K)

And so BL's Church route is Rhea spewing her lies non stop and telling just non stop bullshit and having you kill Edelgard?
Wait hold on, if you side with the church in BL's who do you even fight? I know you fight Edelgard, but do you like side with Claude and Dimitri? What do they even do in that route?

Now it’s time for you to play on subs.

>non-Claude

Claude is literally fucked without you though. He needs either you to make edelgard spare him or you and dimitri to bail him out

>everyone doing 20x1 damage
>Punished Dimitri doing 40x2 damage
Jesus Christ Dimitri calm down.

My only complaint is that the game is too easy. I am on Hard Classic and mission that gave me trouble so far was Hanneman and Maneula paralogue and only because I wanted both rapier and xp orb.

I don't think I will play another route till lunatic is added

>>Also I might replay Golden Deer and see if I can have Dedue kill Edelgard
Green units can't finish the boss sadly

>And so BL's Church route is Rhea spewing her lies non stop and telling just non stop bullshit and having you kill Edelgard?
Church route is Eagles only. And honestly the whole game is Edelgard and the Church lying about each other. Edelgard blames her country's crimes on the church, the church accuses her of crimes she didn't commit, both just make propaganda about each other.

BL route is literally just Dimitri hunting down Edelgard the church isn't very involved

>Shall we go rat hunting?
>Don't let a single one of these vermin escape!
It's up there, people have been shitting on the OST but that map had fantastic music and atmosphere. Best part was that Byleth and Punished Dimitri could unironically solo the map. Keeping underleveled Annette and Ashe alive became the hard part, Dimitri himself was never in any danger

The Ashe/Catherine supports were a lot heavier than I thought they would be

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

To be fair, his nation is proof that democracy doesn’t work

BE is the only route that has a split. Dimitri hunting down Edelgard has nothing to do with church propaganda, but moreso to sate his lust for revengeâ„¢.

Ashe is a little faggot I did his sidequest and his s-link and he still stood against me in the Golden Deer route, supporting a general who is literally psyched to die.

Are you locked out of supports after the timeskip?

Everyone gets fucked without you since you're war Jesus, the scales tip so heavily towards whoever you side with it just isn't fair.

Why is this route so fucked up

>ashe killing his adopted dad
>sylvain killing his brother after he turns into a fucking beast right in front of him
>the entire duscar massacre and dedue
>Ingrids fiance and poor house
>Mercedes being denied a quiet life
>everything about dimitri and felix

Some supports. Flayn and Seteth most notably

>mfw her and Dedue's C Support convo

Attached: 1547458504254.jpg (464x618, 32K)

>Ashe is a powerhouse
I guess you could say he is like a mytochondria

Emilebros

Attached: death-knight-fire-emblem-three-houses-52.4.jpg (210x240, 19K)

am I just retarded I'm having trouble with chapter 18

How does that work? If I get a C rank with Dimitri after the timeskip does it show the support from before or is there a new C rank cutscene?

Does anyone know if Byleth getting A rank support with a unit locks them into the marriage route and I can't A rank other units?
because everyone is ready to be A ranked but I don't know who to pick yet

Attached: sadgraha.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

>Edelgard bribed Dimitri's countrymen to kill their own kin in exchange for status and power
>put a literal terrorist as Queen of Faerghus and killed Dimitri's last living relative in the whole world after Thales killed the rest of his family
>Dimitri has no more remaining blood relatives since the Empire killed all of them and the only family left he has is Edelgard herself
>she broke him so hard he starts seeing his regrets and trauma manifest before his eyes and his delusions tell him to go kill

>Do they atleast make the story good? Or atleast tell Rhea's side of the story?

No. The church route and Golden Lions give you the most background on Rhea.

Basically, Rhea isn't just a descendant of Seiros. She IS Seiros. Specifically her reincarnation.
The gentle, loving, tender aspects of her personality are very much the embodiment of Rhea herself. However, decades prior to the game aspects of Seiros begin to surface in her, which is why Rhea is fine with all of this experiments to bring her "Mother" back. starts to get more and more vicious and bloodthirsty as the school year progresses the longer Byleth is around, because Seiros's momcon urges keep surging the longer the new professor is present.
By the time the timeskip happens, Rhea is almost completely consumed by Seiros in personality and memories, completely subsuming the gentle and even tempered Rhea. Siding with Edelgard in her route is where Rhea is overtaken completely. Only Seiros exists in this route. Rhea is, for all intents and purposes, dead. The driving factor for this complete take over was Byleth's betrayal prior to the time skip. She's still pretty bad in other routes, but the Church route is basically her redemption route where you essentially beat the Seiros out of her, causing her to regain her sainity/Rhea half, and she goes back to being level headed and, primarily, remorseful for all of her actions while the Seiros side of her kept gaining more and more control.

Every route ends with Fodland being in better shape than it was.
It's just a matter of who you're willing to sacrifice and stand by on the way there.
That said, Edelgard's route results in the most death and despair of any route.

Sorta. Sometimes you just get locked out, sometimes the C is so generic it can take place any time, and sometimes they alter a few things.

In general I'd advise trying to get at least C supports before the timeskip

>favorite unit
Sylvain was god tier by the end of it all. Mercedes ultimate healbot.
>worst unit
Ashe. Hands down.
>love interest
Ended up being pleasantly surprised by Ingrid.
Only recruited Dorothea.
Two thumbs up. Favorite since Sacred Stones. On NG+

I'm in Blue Lions. The only other student I've recruited is Dorothea (unless Cyril counts). Who should I make the Dancer?

I was thinking about Annette but I'm afraid I'll regret the decision. Is there anyone obvious I'm not thinking about?

I plan to actually use the dancer but I don't even know what it naturally excels in (other than the obvious).

No. Byleth can and should A rank everyone for the support bonuses.
You choose the S rank at the end of the game.

I just chucked my Dancer class on any healslut, namely the fishwhore

>Who should I make the Dancer?
Just steal dorothea

okay, I was just wondering because someone said the first person they A rank is the one they marry
so I guess it's first person not counting Byleth unless he S ranks them

How the fuck am I supposed to get motivation? I never have enough.

>Edelgard has valid points about the Church being corrupt but they're ultimately just excuses to justify her control freak power hungry ambitions
This, the church itself IS sort of evil, but Edelgard murders the Church because the Church exists to stop the Empire from conquering all it's neighboring countries which was Edelgard's plan.

She doesn't even give a valid reason to massacre the church, she just says "the church is evil, trust me". The church did a ton of bad shit like using the aftermath of the Duscur massacre to weaken powerful noble families like the Lonato, instigate conflict between Fearghus and Liecester to keep them in line, and Rhea trying to summon Sothis through human sacrifices, but EDELGARD DOESN'T EVEN KNOW ANY OF THIS, she just kills the church because the church is in her way of conquest, plus she wants to kill Rhea because muh crests.

rest

So how long until they add muskets and cannons into the series?

>Who should I make the Dancer?

Attached: 1564484278538.png (1280x1438, 2.74M)

Shove food in your students mouths at the dining hall and sing with them. They also max out motivation when your support with them increases.

Rhea is a problem, but said problem gets sorta fixed in Lions and definitely fixed in Golden Deer. Claude is planning on just assassinating Rhea but she does the job for him.

Seteth, Flayn, and the Seiros Knights are all great people and the church with them in charge is an excellent benevolent institution.

But Edelgard isn't the surgical type

What will the Story expac be?

Prequel timeline like Torna?
Post game shit?

Attached: Fire-Emblem.jpg (800x450, 86K)

We only got crossbows for like 1 or 2 games, who knows.

Attached: 1564486544694.jpg (400x464, 88K)

Correct. That only applies to other units.

It's so fucking weird how most of the the non main characters are related to blue lions members

>Edelgard has a happy conversation with her father who gives her his blessings
>and then proceeds to murder Dimitri's father figure and Claude's father
You know, Edelgard really needs to reel in on her violence.

lol sorry professor i'm color blind and cant see the difference between red and blue so i'm going to come attack you since it's so chaotic even though you already killed half of Edelgard's army and are now just standing on a hill alone.

Attached: 1563188718505.jpg (1080x1080, 165K)

Post timeskip SOME mission can be hard.

Redditors infesting the threads want a golden ending where everyone unites, but that'd be bullshit since Dimitri and Edelgard's goals are diametrically opposed and one of them (almost certainly Dimitri) would have to get cucked to accommodate it. Someone in a thread a couple days ago suggested a Slitherers route as a means of destroying the Church without having to go along with Edelgard's bullshit. That's be cool, but ignoring that prequel stuff with Jeralt or Nemesis would be neat

>Lorenz goes MIA after the timeskip
What's his fucking problem?

>the end of chapter 17
>the parallels with dimitri and the girl
>dimitri's father figure dying again, but this time setting things right
>him looking up to the sky as another person near him dies
>"have your hands always been this warm professor?"
This will forever be the most kino chapter in all of fire emblem and no one can tell me otherwise

Stop bullying her

Attached: madgard.jpg (154x194, 11K)

>have Ashe kill Lonato
>*MVP*
>*Ashe's motivation is maxed out*

>hilda shows up from behind the fucking spawn

Wow claude thanks for definitely not planning to attack me from the start

Didn't his family suck up to the Empire? His father was super butthurt because he wanted to rule Liecester but the Reagan family cockblocked him.

Not his fault Edelgard used plot magic for that fight
It makes more sense in the Golden Deer route since Dimitri has completely lost it.

Realistically the three way battle has no actual reason to happen, since two of the three armies wants to kill Edelgard

Leonie is best girl.

>felix telling dimitri that he has to win now

The main story made me regret not doing a bromance ending for them

You can be. I recruited Felix just before the timeskip as Golden Deer and i'm blocked from it. I'm gonna assume that it's about Dimitri.

No.

Jesus fuck I was shitting myself watching Claude and his squad begin striding towards the half of my army sitting in the trees at the top of the map. I ended up having Byleth kill Claude with Ruptured Heaven in one blow and then sitting there and tanking all the Deer's attacks. Luckily, he Crested a lot to heal himself, and Lysithea was too slow and couldn't get close before I had Hilda chop her face off on a wyvern. She scared me shitless, 50 MAG is not normal

He had no choice Edelgard would easily wipe out his house which was right by the empire

I should've known...
That one day...
You would be haunting me aswell.

Attached: Kino.png (923x473, 329K)

Lysithea has like 60% growth in magic, and when you factor in mage class growths it's 70%.

Most likely scenarios.
1. Fifth route where you can unite everyone and solve everyone's differences, unbreak Edelgard and Dimitri, un-Seiros Rhea, and the real big bad will be some slithering dark shit that never happened in the other routes, probably some kind of super reincarnated Nemesis uber beast or some shit. People will pay a premium for the best ending where everything works out after several months of bittersweet endings where some people just die no matter what. And generally speaking, people like branching storylines where there's at least one happy ending because it's escapist fantasy. You can have as many bad, bittersweet, soul crushing endings as you want as long as you give people the ability to acquire "The best ending"
2. Prequel storyline starring Jeralt and Byleth's mother.
3. Way way far back storyline starring Seiros detailing her campaign against Nemesis.

>about to do what I can only assume is the last pre-timeskip mission
I'm gonna miss the comfy monastery

Attached: 1563229631881.jpg (900x900, 109K)

>not acknowledging the church over empire black eagles route

Hate boner

>Poor Ingrid is just kind of an extra I don't know what to do to distinguish her.
I find shes not bad as a mercenary. Her speed lets her double everything along with decent resistance makes her well suited to fighting mages.

>Edelgard's comebacks to Dimitri are literally SEETH, OBSESSED, and no u

Attached: 1564211671996.jpg (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>some of the characters are horribly traumatized by their first kill like Marianne, Ignatz, Linhardt and Bernedetta
>some try to be detached like Felix, Sylvain and Ingrid
>some go FUCK YEAH WHOS NEXT like Hilda and Caspar

Depend on route i suppose. In Golden Deer he is supportive of Claude,. They have to pass through Gloucester territory while Lorenz dad is supporting the empire, so Claude has Nader the Almyran mass troup up north to distract him. Lorenz could (and should, normally) warn his father but he's fine with the plan.

Friends...

Attached: 1564449881194.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

REACH FOR MY HAND

>Puts all blue faggots to 1 hp
lmao
get fucked melee fags

Attached: 4t758bohqy731.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

It's pretty embarrassing that Edelgard can't defend her own actions and defectors to the Black Eagles magically become huge Edelgard shills. Leonie goes from calling Edelgard "accomplice to Jeralt's murder" to accusing the church of it in the Eagles which makes no sense.

>dimitri gets special death in BE route
>edelgard gets two whole ass animated scenes in church and BL routes
>all of claudes deaths is just the normal disappearing animation in battle

>Ferdinand fucks his waifu
>has to babysit Ferdinand's kids
>10 years of beta orbiting for nothing
Even when he wins he loses.

>Go rescue Claude after he asks for help
"I'm gonna fuck off now btw the alliance is yours have fun"
Thanks I guess

It's pretty funny poaching both dorothea and hilda to BL. Hilda's always looking forward to the next battle whereas dorothea is always lamenting the deaths in the previous one, especially after the battle at grondor field

Attached: IMG_20190802_134151.jpg (2724x2750, 1.63M)

Well, it's mostly your fault if you have the BEagles back Edelgard, Professor Enabler.

Because Edelgard's story is quite literally the worst one and the least likely to ever be considered canon if they ever decide to do some kind of sequel/story set later down the road in the same setting.

>here's my bow doe

>the OST is also not as good as Fates which is a huge letdown
You mean the OST that consists entirely of "Lost in Thoughts All Alone" and its variants?

Claude literally doesn't give a shit about the conflict. The main premise of the game is Edelgard conquering the continent while Dimitri tries to stop her and the Church tries to defend itself. Claude just wants to go back to Almyria, he was shipped in to Fodlan as a political tool.

>Gets chopped in half by Hilda who wanted Byleth's Blue Lion cock in one blow
To think I had Ingrid ready to go and tank his spells, can't believe he was such a pussy he ran away in one hit from that delicate flower

Red >>>>>>gold>>>>>shit>>>> blue

Honestly I hate the "does radical things for the greater good" archetype in Japanese media because they always go from Hitler to Ghandi in the last 5 minutes and then everyone who survives the massacre loves them and there are no repercussions.

>could have gotten claude/dimitri teacup
>have claude just fuck off since they're probably saving it for DLC

It's so weird when we are just cutting people down in the story. Like killing the general before Dimitri could torture him and killing the village girl.

>Claude just disappears in Church route
>They just say Dimitri dies in church route
>Edelgard death feels shallow because her map kinda sucks
They really fucked up with the church route.
The only reason to pick it is to get the whole truth.

SAKANA
SAKANA
SAKANAAAA

>do Golden Deer route first
>think I'll be done in 20 hrs or so
>30 hrs in and still not at timeskip

Attached: 1564013450426.png (512x512, 177K)

Didn't have to think twice about choosing the church over Edgelord
>"yeah, I was cut open and experimented on"
>let's the molemen kidnap and experiment on Flayn and Manuela
>still cooperates with them after they turn an entire village into mindless killing machines
>still expects you to join her after they kill your dad
>Dmitri: why are you such a bitch
>Her: haha you're as bad as I am so I'm right
Does she have too many chromosomes to pick up on basic self awareness or what. I'm fucking gobsmacked.

And then you dick her. I like the ring she gives you. Always been a fan of emeralds.

Attached: Rhea_SRank_m!Byleth.png (1920x1330, 2.45M)

Make him a Grappler. He already has enough devense with the combo of his growths, bases and personal skill, turning him into a Grappler allows him to double and deal massive damage since his strengh is sky high.

Making him a fortress knight is a meme, don't fall for it.

It's the longest route in the game. If you wanted a short game back the evil white haired chick after she murders your father

>People have been getting fucked over for centuries over crests, Sylvain's brother being a main example in which he kills people because of a crest
>Had every intention of turning on the molemen since they've always known wtf they are and know that they're subhuman
She knew that she was hypocritical and knew that she was going to kill tons of people, but in her mind, a war would more than pay off another 1000 years of grief over crests.
That being said, they made her seem at least somewhat sensible with her interactions, but make her go full retard after the timeskip.

What is Bernie even good at? I feel like she's a garbage archer.

>didn't manage to recruit Ferdinand in time
Damnit, I wanted to have him fight Edelgard. Maybe next playthrough. I wonder which characters have the best reactions when killing their own allies, I know Dorothea is really hurt after killing Ferdinand and Caspar/ Linhardt have some good ones. BE Felix/ Dimitri have a pretty intense interaction too.

>destroys his family
>invades his country
>is about to execute him
>"OMG, stop wanting to kill me! What have I ever done to you?"
SOCIOPATH
O
C
I
O
P
A
T
H

If you’re not on the BE route, are Ferdinand and Bernie still willingly working for Edelgard or are they literally enslaved or something? I’m on the church, and from what Ferdinand is saying in the chapter 12 exploration, it kinda seems like he got fucked over hard when Edelgard took the throne (Bernie too, kind of) and I can’t see any reason why he’d stick around

Bernie's only good for cumming inside.
She has shit speed and shit defense so good luck using her for anything but poking with archer with her slightly above average strength.

Nigga as long as there are differences between the last two people on the planet someone is gonna get cucked. Even then, emoving their differences isn't the answer.

>Fifth route where you can unite everyone and solve everyone's differences
Edgelord is a sociopath and Rhea is batshit, good luck uniting everyone.

I think Edelgard bribes Ferdinand by giving him his father's land and status, she does this in the Eagles route to make him loyal. Bernie I have no idea why she would be loyal though.

Reminder that the ancient civilization invented dubstep and deserved death so Seiros did nothing wrong.

Is there a compilation of student vs. student text yet? I expected some like Felix/Dimitri but not Caspar/Linhardt

Because of her crest she's great for 2 range basic attacks. I'm pretty sure it stacks with the brave bow if I remember correctly.

If you watch the Blue Lions' supports, a lot of them, while ranting about all the grief their Crests have caused them, admit that the power they offer is used to protect people from threats internal and external, and that Faerghus has been bailed out more than once thanks to its border houses bearing Crests.
No, they aren't a perfect system, but Edelgard's replacement would be just as flawed. At the end of the day, her motivation is that she isn't in control because of the status quo, and thus she needs to tear down the current system so that she can be the one in power.
I said it in another thread and I'll say it again: meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Attached: 61Ab-td5fbL.jpg (500x500, 69K)

Seen a few here and there but no one compiled them yet. Caspar/ Linhardt are childhood friends.

tfw use 10 divine pulses in one map because i like rewatching crit animations over and over

Nigga as long as there are differences between the last two people on the planet someone is gonna get cucked. Even then, removing their differences isn't the answer.

can i recruit hilda if i joined the eagles

no, hubert, doodoo and hilda are locked

Ferdinand is 100% the person you should always recruit to Lions above all else. Not necessarily for unit competence (though mine is a beast), but for the sheer kino of having him refuse to let Edelgard play puppet master and pull his strings, leading him to go into exile until you come back and he joins the Diamond Dogs in their quest for revenge

Did you guys even realize support convos change depending on the route? I was stunned Ferdinand's B had him tell me that he abandoned the Empire and that even though he was no match for Edelgard, he'd do whatever he could to help us topple her

Your last line isn't really true at all and seems to be based on nothing.

>Edelgard spent years working with terrorists, mass murders and villains to enact political change
>Lorenz spent years studying history and politics, interacting with politicians in the courts, studying magic to understand crests, and writing up a draft of new laws to enact political change
Can we make the Violet Rose house and make Lorenz the House leader and give him his own route?

psssst
you know
the switch has a capture button
that you can capture videos with

I can't wait to play Lions on NG+ so I can recruit the ones I want, I got a few but I really didn't know what I was doing the first time round.

>Your last line isn't really true at all and seems to be based on nothing.

user probably S-ranked her.
Because that's what happens on the Church route when you S-rank her.

>lorenz ended up being based and extremely competent
>sylvain ended up being based with a great character arc
>Ferdinand stays a snotty noble

Damn. Does she get better once she gets an Advanced class? She's almost level 20. At this point Petra is a better Archer, and I made her an Assassin.

You totes can, but she unlocks like right before the route split.

thats gay, looks like it's edgy bitch, autist with the brother or titty milf for me.

It's a unique ending you get if you S-Rank her. I think Rhea is the only one whose fate changes in the story if you S-Rank her.

The entire first half of the game is edelgard purposely causing everything bad to happen

You're her mom but okay

Just hoard strength boosting items, make her a Sniper or Bow Knight, and then throw a bunch at her.

Yeah but that happens regardless of what route you pick

>favorite unit
Dimitri, or Dedue
>worst unit
Ingrid, that racist cunt
>love interest
Dimitri, or Ashe
Ignatz, and also Dorothea. Both of them are pretty good, but my Linhardt is very shitty.
Pace felt dragged in the first half, but after time-skip shit really hits the fan. Maybe, plot-wise, this is the best Fire Emblem thus far.

I'm so glad i chose this route. Dimitri a best, and the cast is amazing

Attached: 1564626052665m.jpg (1024x833, 66K)

Who makes the best waifu for dimitri

>Edelgard hired the bandits to kill Dimitri and Claude
>Edelgard has been assisting Tomas, Monica and her uncle
>the Death Knight has been helping Edelgard capture students to be made into human sacrifices, which are used to invade the monastery in Chapter 12

Marianne has the best chemistry with him, especially post-timeskip.

>He thinks I support a retard who thinks that a single person or group deciding who gains great power with her new system
I'm trying to argue that Edelgard overall isn't a complete retard that pulls the anti crest slogan out of her ass and has some justification for her actions since not everyone feels the same way the support fags do and ultimately cause grief
She turns into a retard after her timeskip because when she has to finally answer how to fix the problem and only goes halfway through and ends up assuming that handing out crests to anyone she deems fit is the best course of action instead of either removing the crest problem like she sounded like she was going to do and make everyone have an equal playing field at birth, but fails to tackle the hatred and grief that goes further beyond crests, like Dedue and his people getting killed, or like Caspar's father killing Petra's like what said

and how does what route you pick change any of that?

I'm giving him Ingrid b/c childhood friend and it enables her to both follow her dream of knighthood and get her family the wealth they need to survive. I would have given him Marianne, but she's my waifu. When I do my hardest difficulty rerun, I'll give him the sensei puss he so desperately craves

Can non-Byleth units get S rank supports? I don't see any right now in my support screen.

Make her a bow knight since she won't do shit for you with her subpar strength and speed.
She has amazing dexterity and defense so bow knight to poke, spamming strength items, or something that raises strength might be the answer.

based and redpilled

OP is yet again, based

Attached: Three Houses.jpg (680x510, 149K)

She's been great for me, did she get rng screwed for you?

Attached: 2019080216191200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

No. A is the romance tier between non-Byleth units.

>Have over 72 hours in
Feels good

I just recruited Catherine and Shamir and they both seem way too good. Do i get to keep them or are they gonna get murked?

They stay with you forever.

There is 100% a way you can pull off a unite everyone ending
Would probably involve the MC becoming the teacher for EVERYONE at the start or something, and Byleth learning of Edelgard's plans and identity early on, differences being settled within the school arc, slitherers being the true big bads, etc.

but that's already the golden deer route

That would necessitate Edelgard abandoning her ambitions of a continent wide Empire, which would negate her entire character. Again, Dimitri or Edelgard has to bow to the other's whims for a Golden route to be possible, which is why it's stupid

you're her sensei, you talk some sense into both her and Dimitri and figure out a way to truly save Fodlan

yikes

>golden ending
There is a golden ending, it's the route with the house with the word "golden" in it.

>you get married at the end of the game
I actually prefer it to be moved to there, had more impact. Also surprised how much Annette grew on me when I had zero care before release

I was on the fence, but now I will go and motorboat Hilda's titties. It'll be the best for all of us

>favorite unit
Felix. He's one badass motherfucker who doubles and tanks attacks. Mercedes is his magic counterpart. That slut takes NO damage from casters.
>worst unit
Ashe, Ingrid and Sylvain. Ashe got several 2 point level ups, Ingrid has 22 strength at almost lvl 30 just as Sylvain.
>love interest
Annette. I wasn't even going for her but she got hot post time skip and her personality grew on me.
Lysithea is a magic nuke. Raphael is a lovable murder bear and Berny is the archer I desperately needed.
Like the story far more than fates. It's easy to get invested and I feel for Byleth losing 5 yrs of his life, his dad and possibly most of the friends he's made.

Ok cumbrain

Attached: 0c48162a47f937d405047d4a4e9fd32abd51ef91_00.jpg (288x512, 19K)

What's the point of mastering classes?

>favorite unit
Brawler Felix. He just one shots everything.
>worst unit
Ingrid and Sylvain. They just haven't been getting good stats.
>love interest
Dimitri
So far I've only recruited Dorothea, but I'm working on Bernie too.
It's a fun game but exploring the monastery every month is starting to feel like a chore. I'm also only on chapter 9 despite spending 30 hours on the game so far. I have no idea how people are clearing the game so fast.

Each class has a skill, ability, or both when mastered.

Church = lawful evil
Black eagles = chaotic good
Blue lions = lawful neutral
Gold deer = true neutral

You get a skill, that can be used in other classes. Myrmidon/Merc has vantage.

This alignments are all wrong.
Not a single one of them is correct.

What if I’m a black eagle so I can join the church?

i chose golden deer to fuck claude but i learned despite his appearance he is not gay

Attached: 7197B4FC-B2F6-49B7-B442-AC39E616F6A3.jpg (1419x828, 170K)

This
People act like it's out of nowhere or she was using you but the entire story you can see her trust you more and more, both from post mission dialogue and her supports. Hell one mission was just Hubert acting up and telling the Black Knight to act because he felt like Edelgard was getting too soft for a moment.
It's also made clear that she doesn't fully blame the church for what happened to her, rather she blames the prime Minister and other nobles which is why she rules the empire without council, seeing her father exploited by the PM and her siblings die because of it made her lose respect for him and see him as weak. She blames the church however on endless conflict and class division that has existed for 1200 years, and doesn't think someone's life should be ruined because of a shitty dice roll at getting a crest.

Seething bluetard

So can you not recruit people to your house after the timeskip?

And what chapter does the timeskip happen at anyway?

I'm getting worried, bros. I'm up to the battle of Eagle and Lion and I haven't recruited anyone

>Sylvain constantly teases Dimitri for giving some chick a dagger as a present
Kino.

Also
>he didn’t make every single character a Holy Knight
It’s like you aren’t even the Holy Kingdom.

When do you have to do Rhea B support?
Game said it's not possible anymore after the chapter where dad died. Not much of a spoiler but Imma do it anyway.

Also why the fuck is Nintendo deleting all the music from youtube

I hated how in grondor field Edelgard coldly sends Berny to die just to lure you in the trap, especially how she's scared to even engage you

If you betray church, no church unit will stay with you
Also except you, any other BE unit gladly kill Flayn, especially Edelgard, so be careful

Edelgard is basically Hitler. And just shows that no evil matters as long as it's a cute anime waifu doing it.

Bullshit, she never during BE tried to understand you, this is why she's so mad if you join church
She always saw you as a useful tool, nothing more

That's how it usually goes for me.
Have eyes set on someone specific and usually go for someone else entirely.
Like Panne in awakening or Petra here. Or I just have a thing for slightly autistic strong girls.

>intend to be a lesbian
>Dimitri is actually a nice guy and I kind of want to spread my legs for him

Am I gay

Wouldn't Shamir stick? Why else does she have an A rank with Hubert?

This Falling Short of Heaven paralogue is some bullshit. Three turns left like ten assassins show up and gank Mercedes out of nowhere. I killed two summoners how many could there be!

Lol no, literally in her monologues with Hubert she talks positively about you.
Would you not be mad if your best friend or lover started teaming up with your worst enemy? Stop being autistic and understand basic human emotion

>Stop being autistic and understand basic human emotion
Edelgard needs learn to do it first
>Would you not be mad if your best friend or lover started teaming up with your worst enemy
When you side with church you neither of this things for her

>Gets rid of the crests which are the main cause of the caste system
>"Buh muh artificial crests!"
Yeah, not determined by random fucking chance deciding someone's entire life worth in society
>Gets rid of the institution designed 1200 years ago to oppress and shit on humanity
>Unites the countries and ends the nobility, ending over a thousand years of oppression across the entire continent
Wow so evil!

How is the church not Edelgard's worst enemy?
Rhea is essentially following Seiros's model of fucking over humanity. The church at that point is completely and utterly corrupt and kills anyone that opposes it

>Yeah, not determined by random fucking chance deciding someone's entire life worth in society
She still handles them, so this shit again designed to oppress people, and because noble families even after disbanding still hold the most power, crests go to them

Based OP, fuck Edelgard and may you all have someone as loyal as Dedue

Tip your fedora harder Edelgard. They’ll get it.

They don't, read the epilogue. The nobility itself is ended by her and whoever she marries, the caste system is removed, and crests are given solely to benefit certain areas of labor / work where needed, not as gifts or symbols of power.

>breaks his liege out of prison
>gets executed
>survives and returns to his side
Fucking B A S E D

The ends do not justify the means.
She achieved her goals, but she did so in the most despicable way imaginable.

Siding with the very monsters who did experiments on her, and then crying about how they did experiments on her, while also helping them perform experiments on other innocent students, all so she can have a chance to fight and fuck over the institution that isn't the ones who fucking experimented on her, which would help further the goals of the people who experimented on her, is the fucked logic of an insane woman.

Play more than just the blue lions and church routes before trying to discuss shit retard. Maybe do some of Edelgard's support conversations, and not just the ones with Byleth

And it only took betraying your friends and massacring two sovereign nations to do it.

>read the epilogue
You first
She literally makes Ferdenand a prime minister because she needs support of his family
Meritocracy my ass
>the caste system is removed, and crests are given solely to benefit certain areas of labor / work where needed, not as gifts or symbols of power.
Holy shit
And who distributes them? Right, Edelgard

>play more persona emblem
No thanks fag.

The ends justify the means.
The other routes, even after 'reforming' an institution that is designed to fuck with humanity after Nemesis's betrayal, still have to deal with RNG crests determining life worth. The caste system can never be truly abolished when 10% of the population gets super powers and 90% don't

>Rhea is essentially following Seiros's model of fucking over humanity.

Rhea isn't following Seiros's model.
Rhea is literally the reincarnation of Seiros, and her hard-in for Byleth being a vassal for Mom has been causing memories from her past life to fuck up her judgement for several decades now.

Notice how it's always only one guy who defends Edelgard while majority of people, even ones who payed her route calls her retarded waifu bait

If I never initiate the A support dialog for them will they not marry in the end?

I don't understand why there are three houses to begin with. Why not just give me every unit from the start?

She just wants the prof's D in all other routes.

But otherwise, there's no way to reunite them at all. She literally wants to die in every route that's not hers if she can't get what she wants. Even when Dimitri was willing to give her a 2nd chance, she'd rather be a bitch to the end.

>I distribute power, it wouldn't start caste system I swear
Even in fucking BE epilogue they say that Edelgard rewards only loyal people, instead of capable ones

>She literally makes Ferdenand a prime minister because she needs support of his family
Because the prime minister was the one in charge of the empire until she took over dumbass. This gets explained in a number of support conversations, where her father had always just been a puppet of the PM and nobility which is what fostered her hate for the caste system in the first place.
She needs his support so that they don't try to lead an insurrection and bring back the caste system, but his status is reduced to that of a figurehead.

>"i wanted to walk with you..."
>doesn't say shit about her plans
>attacks you in the tomb

Attached: 1564656313987.jpg (1280x720, 272K)

Notice how the people that always shit on Edelgard never played her route or did any support conversations with her, and there's always the occasional dumbass defending the church / rhea.

>I arbitrary reward people with power
>BELIEVE ME IT'S MERITOCRACY YOU LITTLE SHIT
Holy shit, Edelgardfags logic at finest

>beat game
>dedue and dimitri are buried together in the credits

Attached: 1468174368764.jpg (720x690, 72K)

And it also says it's done fairly without driving inequality.

Trying to avoid looking at spoilers in this thread, because I’m just trying to point out something.

Is there anyone here who remembers the Siggy threads and the Last Promise playthrough? And how Siggy first died in it? That is the same fucking vibe I’m getting from the end of December.

The fact that she's partly responsible for Jeralt's death just made me understand how Dimitri felt when the mask fell off

>Church still has mediation over all countries
>People still get RNG super powers
>"GUYS TOTAL REFORMATION EVERYTHING IS EQUAL NOW!"

>YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND SHE'S BECOMING CLOSSER TO YOU AND THE FACT THAT SHE SCREAM AT YOU WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING WHY YOU JOINED CHURCH JUST PROVES HOW MUCH SHE UNDERSTANDS YOU
Yep, Edelgardfags have same logic as their waifubait

Edelgard did nothing wrong

>Church still has mediation over all countries
How this a bad thing?
>People still get RNG super powers
Some people just born netter than others
Nothing can be done about that
>"GUYS TOTAL REFORMATION EVERYTHING IS EQUAL NOW!"
Pretty much that happened

This, it's why I'm a blue lion Chad
An example from my own life was when I walked in on my girlfriend getting fucked by an African American man. I politely watched and waited for them to finish, then in a calm manner questioned what lead to these turn of events. After a civil discussion we agreed to make our relationship an open relationship and we're still together to this day.
Civility is key, and Edelgard lacks that

Can we talk about Metodey? Why did he have a unique design and a name and lines when I just instantly killed him in this one scene?

Even in her own route she could never form any real argument and just screamed and screeched when people BTFO her
So...

Fuck, I’ll just post the scene I’m talking about:
youtube.com/watch?v=wFPPxwhmTv8

Absolutely based fellow Lionchad. Me and my lady have agreed that I have to prep the bull though.

>How is it a bad thing that the institution designed for fucking with humanity still has extreme power?
>Some people are born with super powers? I mean there is a solution as Edelgard's route shows and we could feasibly erase crests entirely forever but why bother? Just let them be unequal
>But yeah even though some people have superpowers they totally won't be treated better guys totally not no way

I'm on the month with the ball, the writing in this game is a lot better than I was expecting.

>favorite unit
Felix and Dedue are monsters.
>worst unit
Cyril if he counts as a blue lion. If not, maybe Ashe but everyone is carrying their weight really well so far
>love interest
Ingrid. Catherine and Shamir are making the choice tough though.
>recruited
I have Marianne so far to be a holy knight along dark knight/great knight Sylvain, and Dorothea to become my dancer. I'm trying to work on Leonie right now but the little bubble marking her support progress is greyed out, what does that mean?
>thoughts
The combat is a little too simple and some of the downtime is tedious, but overall I'm really enjoying the game. The writing and character dynamics seem very strong, and messing with different class combinations and the whole professor vibe is pretty fun right now. I'm sure some of the stuff will get tedious once I get around to the 2nd and onward playthroughs but for now I'm really enjoying it.

Is there much difference between the growth rates of each class? I want to buff up Ingrid's strength a bit since all her other stats are fine, will making her a cavalier or mercenary help with her strength growth or should I leave her as a pegasus knight?

I think it's actually great that people disagree so vehemently with each other over Edelgard and her actions. It speaks to the quality of the route design and the story overall - this game really reminds me more of Tactics Ogre than any other game in the last decade. It's great.

What's fair about it?
>If you want super powers, you need to obey me, follow my ideologies, and do what I say.
>If you disagree with me, you don't get powers.
>If you actively oppose me, you will die and your entire family line and/or organization will suffer for it.

How the FUCK does that make her any different than Seiros?

felt so good killing that loser i bet rhea was laughing behind the bushes

>How is it a bad thing that the institution designed for fucking with humanity still has extreme power?
So you didn't played any route
Church wasn't designed to fucking with humanity, crests were, and with how they fuck with humanity was solved in every route
>Some people are born with super powers? I mean there is a solution as Edelgard's route shows and we could feasibly erase crests entirely forever but why bother? Just let them be unequal
Giving fake crests already makes people unequal, being the only power that give them away just makes more corruption and oppression. Genetic crests are unironically better because church didn't had any control over their spread
>But yeah even though some people have superpowers they totally won't be treated better guys totally not no way
Pretty much this is why edelgard route sucks, she literally makes oppression system even worse, glad to see you agreed

So as we can see, people who support edelgard just spout her propaganda instead of real facts and in game lore

Not really, only trolls, most of whom never touched game support edelgard

>takes the redcrestpill and turns into godzilla for his liege
>goes suicidal 1 v 10 in the throne room for his liege
FUCKING BASED

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Seiros killed people for merely disagreeing, not opposing her with violence. Yes Edelgard doesn't give crests to people that disagree with her, because the crests should be reserved for helping the entire empire, not for selfish use.
RNG will guarantee inequality and oppression. It will also encourage the batshit eugenics which lead to Edelgard in the first place.

It's baffling you don't see how genetic crests lead to a few families in every country having all the power and how that continues to perpetuate itself naturally. That won't go away unless you remove the RNG itself.

>MWAHAHA HOW SHALL I COOK YOU LOOK AT HOW EVIL I AM
>Dorothea drops a meteor on his head, killing him instantly
Pottery.

This scene made me feel like choosing to side with her was a bad ending. Instead of letting you in on her scheme earlier she puts the other Beagles in danger and the only way to get on her route is to protect her after she betrays you.

Literally the arguments against Edelgard are all asinine at best and 90% show to having not played her route.

It's baffling how you fail to see how rewarding crests to powerful previously noble families first wouldn't create unquality, while genetic crests will always guarantee that nobles will never have total control over crests

Literally Wammu

I made sylvain a dark bishop!

Nobles don't have permanent control over crests though and literally anyone can work their way up into a position of being rewarded with a crest. Crests are also not something a kid of a noble automatically gets, that kid also has to earn it.
Edelgard's system makes it so that if you're born in the family of someone with a crest, you're born in a wealthy family, whereas the Seiros system is such that being born into a crest family is being born into royalty in a monarchy. Is there inequality? Sure to an extent, but it's not even close to as bad

For people who finished this route how long did it take?

Not really
Edelgard fags arguments:
>SHE LOVES YOU AND SEES YOU AS PERSON SEE MY WAIFU IS CUTE
Arguments of people who actually played game
>Confrontation in church route and her reaction proves that she never even tried to see you as real person or understand that you have feelings
>Being the only character in game who has same s m/f supports proves that she never even saw you as real person, just useful tool
Yep, it's totally people who actually use facts from game are the ones who never played it
>POWERFUL FAMILIES WON'T HAVE ANY INFLUENCE ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY GOVERN THE ONLY DISTRIBUTION PLACE
Yeah, you are retarded, just like edelgard

I dunno, the way Rhea is talking about killing her in that scene is one-hundred percent batshit crazy, and at least from my perspective, I was absolutely loathing being forced to be Rhea's little bitch for the entire first act killing old grandpas that said something bad about her mom or whatever, so I didn't hesitate for a second when I clicked protect Edelgard.

And then two or three generations after your perfect emperor waifu Edelgard who is flawless and can never do any wrong dies because sadly her divine imperial grace is still mortal...
How does one guarantee that this system remains fair when her grand kid takes the throne? What stops literally the next Emperor in line after Edelgard from abusing the fuck out of their now total control over crests?

At least with RNG, it was RNG and stayed RNG.

Explain how there's more inequality in a system where anyone can earn a crest and anyone can lose a crest, than a system where having or not having a crest is solely based on a combination of genetics and luck

>Sylvain and Dedue
Sylvain is such a bro, destroying crest loving thots.
Dedue for his loyalty and no homo vibes for Dimitri
>Ingrid
Too bland for my taste
>Sothis
Why love someone else when you could love a dragon loli merged with you
>Dorothea
Realised she was hot for her mentor and went with it. Also good magic user
>Good game
The creepy evil guys just disappearing post timeskip was weird. I know its focused on Dimitri and Edelgard but some mention would be nice. Will continue playing on other routes.

Are you autistic?
How do you fags seriously not grasp the idea of being mad at someone for betraying you?

She willingly gives up the throne in what is implied to be a Roman-style heir selection.

By using one of the dozen fucking handheld nukes that exist to cut off their head.

>dorothea is a bubbly and cheerful girl pre timeskip
>Sounds like she wants to off herself post timeskip, even more than pre timeskip marianne
What the fuck happened?

>Thot has lots of meaningless sex
>Too high of standards never bothers finding someone
>Hits a wall
>????
It's true to life

You can't control genetics and luck
You can control distribution of fake crests, especially if you have enough influence
>The creepy evil guys just disappearing post timeskip was weird.
Only in Edelgard route where in epilogue they wrote "edelgard magically dealt with guys who could magically bomb world with icbm"
In Dimitri route you kill their leader when saves Claude
But you don't betray her in church route, your loyalty stays the same. Edelgard literally can't comprehend why wouldn't you side with her after all shit she did against you, as i said many times it proves that she never saw you as real person

She talks to you numerous times bringing up how the church is fucked up and it's pretty blatant how she feels about the church based on her reaction to you giving them the spear or not.
I think you actually have autism m8

Sylvain literally fucking ends crest discrimination in his ending, you're full of shit.

>People thought theme song lyrics were about Edelgard, in truth it was about Dimitri all along
Pure kino

Is there a way to not give them the spear? I seem to remember not having a choice and just offering it up and being annoyed by it

Fuck now i need to make him a War Master

Wow yeah I'm sure he does
>Bro stop treating people with superpowers better
What a legend! Who could have ever thought to tell people that? Now there will be rainbows and sunshine forever and ever!

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Just like the actual game. Edelgard highlighted and pushed as the main character when really, our guy Dimitri has the most FE plot of the 3 houses
Face it, blue chads won

She literally betrays you first in the tomb.

> Like that's a thing that would ever happen
Not as unlikely, seeing how her father wasn't even able to protest experimenting on his own children.
He has neither political power, nor willpower.

>Now there will be rainbows and sunshine forever and ever!
This is literally BE epilogue
Everything magically solved without any basis

My Ashe is pretty good with hit +20, an accuracy ring, and a ton of speed boosting items. Not to mention he breaks open chests with zero fuck given.

Attached: 21c.png (1205x1233, 540K)

This is Felix. He's a lolicon.

Attached: 1542272075225.png (256x256, 87K)

You have to have Sylvain in your house. He's super easy to recruit though since your base stats are almost enough to get him

Final battle was pretty brutal for edelgards route for me. Lost 7/12 people, only fight I lost people on just due to the sheer numbers the enemy has and rhea is bullshit if your heaviest hitters are magic based since she just shrugs off magic. Only managed to kill it because caspar as a brawler is crazy good

She betrays you when she picks your village for experiments
She betrays you when she says Kronya that BE students will be easiest to gather to turn into monsters
She betrays you when she works with cult to kill your father
And of course she screams at you and says she can't understand why, if you tell her to fuck off and side with church
Really shows truth, unlike delusions edelgardfags who claim that she loved and understands you

>>favorite unit
Hard to pick but Hilda is pretty great
>>worst unit
Raphael, been getting absolute garbage level ups. Not even in top 3 of strength but so least useful as a knight
>>love interest
Undecided, thinking Lysithia
On month 8, have recruited Bernie, Dorothea, Petra, and Annette so far. Annette is cute
Absolutely loving it, trying to cram in time whenever I can to play it.

Attached: 1563795311918.jpg (1494x1240, 216K)

It's literally every ending. Every epilogue has shit that doesn't make sense.
The entire Edelgard route was eliminating inequality and the caste system at great cost. The ending implies everything is happy though.
The church ending somehow reforms the church
The blue lions somehow 'delete' the caste system despite it making no sense.
The gold deer somehow fix everything despite being in their own little corner of the world

The epilogues are all shit. Edelgard's solution however makes long term sense for equality

Considering they mention the Minister of Finance and Minister of Defense declared support for her from the very beginning, it's likely she made deals behind the scenes and forced her father to abdicate.

>Ashe
>Bad
Mines nuking niggas 6 tiles away for free, what am I doing right?

Her father had no power so it makes sense. He was a puppet on the throne

>Edelgard's solution however makes long term sense for equality
>Powerful previously noble influential family having power over distribution of crests totally wouldn't make unquality
>Evil cult that literally saved Edelgard everytime she fucked up(lot of times) was dealt offscreen
Nah, edelgard route epilogue was the most forced and the only one that made no sense at all

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BROS HELP
I AM ADDICTED TO THIS GAMEEEEE
but i work 9 hours so i play the rest of my time
playing since a week and just 20 hours in
i want to plaaaaaaaaaaaaay
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

She had nothing to do with the experiments and actively protests them
I don't remember that
When does she work with them to kill your dad? Doesn't Kronya just randomly decide to do that on her own?

The game is really good about giving off a terrible first impression for students until you get to know them and find out what makes them tick.

You're initially supposed to think Dorothea is some kind of ditzy bimbo, generic thot Stacy self-insert due to her dating habits.
The reality is that she's an incredibly thoughtful and compassionate young woman who clawed her way out of the gutter using what assets she had available to rise above the station imposed upon her by society, who is overly critical of herself and genuinely cares for her friends and wants them all to be happy.
Yes, she dates a lot. But they're also a shit ton of first dates, but never beyond that, since she absolutely despises self-centered nobles, but feels like that's the best shot she has and not dying cold and alone in a gutter when she gets older and her looks fade, because she is full of self-loathing.
This is a teenage girl pre-time skip, after all. And there is nothing more self-absorbed than a teenage girl.

Post time skip, unless she sides with Edelgard with you, she spends 4 years traveling around saving and protecting war orphans, helping her and Manuela's former opera company flee the Imperial capitol before they get dragged into shit, and joining the resistance army because now she's older and has seen some truly horrible shit while you were taking a nap.
So while she can still be flirty and bubbly from time to time because she's surrounded by her friends again after being alone so long, her in-battle quotes are much colder and more detached from it all.

I actually love the way they've written most of these characters. You need to pick up on all of their little personalities a little bit at a time and unravel it through the various supports and just naturally progressing through the months and years in game, and making sure to talk to them during exploration whenever they have something new to say. Unlike all the one note Fateswakening characters.

>When does she work with them to kill your dad?
She helps Kronya to get into school and organize this shit
>I don't remember that
You can walk on her and Kronya talking about it

>new buzzword
ok faggot

No one has power over distribution except the emperor, and the emperor chooses their own successor so the plan would work for at least a few hundred years.
Nobility is not a thing anymore, and just because your parent was close to the emperor and granted a crest for their service does not mean you will be. At best you'll get an opportunity to show your worthiness of your own merits. If an emperor ever goes full evil tyrant mode, then they'll just get offed by one of the many superweapons that exist, and then crests will officially be gone forever.
Even if shit goes sour, ultimate equality follows soon after.

Yeah but not even the others in the cult really care about Jeralt, Kronya just decides to stab him because she's retarded

>No one has power over distribution except the emperor, and the emperor chooses their own successor so the plan would work for at least a few hundred years.

Or, you know. Until someone schemes their way into power the way Edelgard schemed her way into power.

It's called lying. If your goal is to become the imperial successor, you're probably going to be very, very good at it.

>that dumb item-trading sidequest
whoever put this shit in should be slapped

Attached: what in the goddamn.png (497x485, 193K)

Yes, and then they get killed by a godly superweapon or a few meteors to the face before they can pass on their power

>She betrays you when she picks your village for experiments
Those who slither in the dark did that and even she is disgusted in the scene she talks to them
>She betrays you when she says Kronya that BE students will be easiest to gather to turn into monsters
I'd like to see proof at this point because the only things I haven't seen it in any playthrough
>She betrays you when she works with cult to kill your father
The cult killed Jeralt because he was getting dangerously close to figuring out what's truly going on, Edelgard didn't know they would pull a stunt like that. Edelgard even says after that if you join her that she'll gladly help you get revenge despite knowing who really killed him. In GD Claude even says that the empire and those who slither were just trying to use each other.
>And of course she screams at you and says she can't understand why, if you tell her to fuck off and side with church
She can't understand because the church shares a good amount of blame of what's going on and the state of the world.

Supply run says hello

So the Slithers are story DLC right?
Will this be the Revelations Everyone is HERE route?

Dark Knight/Holy Knight, fag

>No one has power over distribution except the emperor, and the emperor chooses their own successor so the plan would work for at least a few hundred years.
You really believe that emperor will personally distribute niot crests to every single worker
Successor not current emperor, he can and will have his own goals, but let's continue
Already shows how braindead you are, but let's continue
>Nobility is not a thing anymore
Nobility gathered power for hunderds year, it won't disappear, they still have influence. Edelgard appointing Ferdenand her prime minister just so one previously noble family wouldn't fuck her pussy and drop her into mot just proves it
>emperor and granted a crest for their service does not mean you will be
It does, if my father had enough influence over distribution or support of my family needed
> At best you'll get an opportunity to show your worthiness of your own merits
Even under Edelgard no one cares about merits, you not getting fake crests proves it
Why would you get killed if oppression is beneficial to literally everyone who has influence?
As I said Edelgard epilogue is the most magical "it works" bullshit ever

This is the biggest weeb cop-out I've read in ages.
Why do you guys always do that?
The game pulls generic shit like this:
>a cheerful character
>oh no she's actually sad inside!
and you start writing whole essays about how the game is subverting character tropes and how deep it is by shoehorning your own fanfiction in, for some one-dimensional characterization that doesnt even reach comic book or young adult novel levels.

what a load of bullshit!

weebgames pull the same shit constanty and even worse, practically it just means more fucking weeb dialogue. Its even worse with supports in this game
>B-rank
>hey I punched someone
>yea me too hahaha!
Or hubert
>Hello [insert character], you're pretty good but please remember that you're not lady Edelgard's equal
and don't get me started on anything included the meme characters like Bernadetta.

you can fantasize and write as much as you want: under the line its still generic animu characters doing generic animu things

>Favourite unit
Probably either dimitri or dedue, they get anything done, anything.
>worst unit
excluding units that i didnt use, probably ashe/ingrid
>love interest
mercedes
Lysithea and petra are so fucking good, leonie is reliable aswell
This is the best FE ive played and i've been playing since the GBA days, i literally cannot stop playing it, although after time skip school shit is just dull and whatever.

Attached: 1541794043788.jpg (1186x1200, 144K)

>"i wanted to walk with you..."
Absolutely based scene, Dimitri tried to give her a chance but church Byleth just cuts her down as she's confessing to him.

Sell me on this game. The positioning part of the battlefield is the most brainlet part for me to understand, I'm not sure if those aggro lines can help, they are probably cheating. Everything else I think I could manage.

>My waifu didn't knew, she's blameless

She literally explain in her route why she didn't say anything to Byleth.

>Nah, edelgard route epilogue was the most forced and the only one that made no sense at all
I doubt you actually played it, because he's perfectly right.
Its the most elaborate ending of the routes.

The others, and especially GD, are not. GD in particular is absolutely nonsensical and sloppy with its writing towards the end,

Here's my gripe about this.

>>She betrays you when she picks your village for experiments
>Those who slither in the dark did that and even she is disgusted in the scene she talks to them
Then why didn't she she pull the plug on it right then and there and shift gears? Why did she still accept support from these people? Why is she still using fucking monsters?

I'll tell you why.
Because she is blinded by her own ambition and has gone on record stating that she'd sacrifice as many of her own people as she had to to accomplish her goals.
HER goals. Not her empires goals. Her goals.

She's a shit leader who puts her own desires above the wellbeing of her subjects. There is always another path to take, but she opted for whatever horrible shit would get her what she wanted the fastest like the impatient, petulant little cunt she is. Turning a blind eye to horrifying things done in her name by terrible people just because it would get her what she wanted faster.

She's terrible. She's a terrible person and a terrible leader. And it's why she fails in every single route where she doesn't have you helping her. Because she literally can't stand on her without you for longer than a few years.

>Why would you get killed
Because if you're suddenly oppressing millions of people they'll rise up eventually.

Eaglenigger here. I just got done Black Eagles path somewhere at a certain point in the game, I just couldn't bring myself to support Edelgard. Nothing she's done seemed justified in any way despite her trying to and she just came off as a sociopath that happened to be in a position of power. I would've rathered just conquered all of Fodlan for the sake of conquering. This would've been a much better character if she just admitted to being power hungry.

>favorite unit
Byleth, Dmitri, Felix, Dedue, Annette
>worst unit
Ingrid but desu if you zoom her towards the mages, she tanks everything easy
>love interest
Bernie
Dorothea
Blue Lions is the best house. Black Eagles will have you justifying someone's genocidal tendencies and only 2 people in the Golden Deer aren't manipulative fucktards.

Dimitri used monsters, is he automatically a shit leader?

Uh, you do know the other two Lords fail in the routes where you don't help them too, right?

>I killed all bad guys in epilogue, everything just works
>Its the most elaborate ending of the routes.
State of edelgard defenders
How can they rise if power distribution controlled by oppressors?
Edelgard didn't had problems with killing cult members who still had mage who could prepare icbm launch, in fucking epilogue
So I doubt previously noble houses would have problems with oppressing no name commoners

>Uh, you do know the other two Lords fail in the routes where you don't help them too, right?

Yes? And?
That doesn't change what I said about Edelgard, who was the subject of the conversation.

>She literally explain in her route why she didn't say anything to Byleth.
When?

>How can they rise if power distribution controlled by oppressors?
How could any revolution in history occur?
Numbers you nimbwit

Cope

>favorite unit
Felix early game, CHADue and Ingrid late game, Deathmitri throughout the game
>worst unit
Sylvain, his level ups just didn't cut it, he wasn't particularly bad but he wasn't good either for me
>love interest
Annette of Wholesomeness
Leonie ended up a monster of a Paladin, and Lysithea is ridiculous
Fucking great, but I really don't like Edelgard or the Eagles much

In the final chapter, before fighting Rhea.

Weapons are freely distributed, not crests aren't, their distribution is fully controlled so they could oppress people better
Even genetic crests weren't THAT bad

dilate.

That Churchleth scene is hardcore as fuck.
>Edelgard still begging for the big sensei cock
>Churchleth scowls as he cuts her down

She probably thought it'd be too risky, if Byleth says no way then she loses the initiative. It's why she says she has no excuse when you beat her

>all these people saying Ingrid is the worst unit
What's wrong with her? She seems like a classic pegasus knight or a speedy cavalier.

>Why do you guys always do that?

At least least that guy is enjoying the thing he's playing and trying to find deeper meanings and interpretations for it all, even if half of it is manufactured in his pea brain.

Better than people who literally just sit around looking for new ways to shit on whatever they're playing.

Not having a crest doesn't stop you from casting fucking meteor or creating an army of monsters
Hell even someone without a crest can use a god weapon until they're drained of stamina

Everything she does, someone else does better.
The best you can hope to get out of her is a dodge tank that soaks up all the magic.

You're a sad guy user.
The fact that you wank over comic books and YA novels of all things makes it sadder.

>Not having a crest doesn't stop you from casting fucking meteor or creating an army of monsters
Creation of monsters is controlled by state
People who have not crests power
>Hell even someone without a crest can use a god weapon until they're drained of stamina
No they can't, because it's controlled by strong and oppressive government that has power of not crests, while you don't
Or what would stop madman like edelgard using it even when everything is perfect? Nothing

She flip flops between good and bad depending on RNG because of her low strength growths. Pegs are great though, so she does a lot better once she gets access to that. I'd say levelling her in Brigand a bunch should give her a better start before going to Peg Knight.

>Then why didn't she she pull the plug on it right then and there and shift gears? Why did she still accept support from these people?
She needs Arundel's empire army to fight the Church. She doesn't want support from the slithering fucker like Solon, Flame Emperor says that they will never be forgiven for what they did to Duscur and that village.

>sense for equality
And that’s where you lose kiddo. Equality is a meme.

N-no, all men are created equal!

Monsters can be created plenty of different ways. Whenever dissatisfaction rises to a certain extent, no matter how powerful, government is toppled

It's amazing how no one in game ever questions Edelgard kidnapping students and sending them to Thales to be turned into demonic beasts when are given to her. What about the families of said students?

She has low STR growth. PK is literally the only class you can give her until you get FK.

I already have her classed as a pegasus knight with available cavalier. Is it worth bringing her axes up for brigand or will mercenary or cavalier cover the strength growth enough for a while?

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AND THIS IS WHY I KILL YOU

Nah, if she's already at that point it's better off to leave her to level speed, she needs a ton of that as a Peg Knight. Just throw her a stat booster or two once she's a Falcoknight.

>no matter how powerful, government is toppled
Again, canonically Edelgard dealt with slithers without her empire being in ruins
So no, no one can rebel against oppression of government of not crests

wish the master classes were a little more diversified, feels really dumb having to teach basically everyone lance and riding right from the start

And yet she still accepts support from them.

Edelgard is next in line for the throne and her father is going to fucking die at any moment.
We already saw that all she needed to do to snag power was trick sensei into coming with her to the imperial palace so he could be the official church witness to her ascension.

She could have achieved the exact same goals without consorting with slithering dark monsters or experimenting on humans by turning them into dinosaur bondage monsters.
She could have gotten exactly what she wanted just by giving her sensei a few blowjobs and setting herself up for a mating press or two, something she was thirsty as shit for anyway, to get him to the capital. All with significantly less blood on her hands than she ended up with on the path to power.

Make everyone a Holy Knight you fucking coward.

Those who slither already infiltrated the classes. How do you think Monica and Tomas were killed and replaced without anyone noticing? Solon even implies he's been there for awhile as a spy.

yea did i miss something its all horse or flying i don't like using those units

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

Both left the monastery for an extended period of time though.

>Kill 3 students to get to Hubert
>You can't kill him he just teleports away
Kek, and to think Yea Forums said 3 Houses had good writing

Except Edelgard was helping with the kidnappings.

Only BE has good writing

Can I just stick with advanced classes? I hear master classes are more of a sidegrade anyways. Also, I assume hubert is only available for the pure edelgard route?

Attached: 1561887371509.jpg (700x700, 22K)

>Marianne has proficiency in Sword, Faith and Riding
DEUS VULT MOTHERFUCKERS

same thing happens when you kill the brother and sister twice they just run away

>Can I just stick with advanced classes?
Depends on the classes. I had Petra as an Assassin and Bernie as a Sniper all the way to the end and they both performed very well. But if you keep your Bishops and Warlocks from getting their horsies you're gonna be missing out on a lot of mobility.

The fact that they're already there isn't justification for Edelgard to sneak around in a goofy mask and collaborate with them in the shadows having super secret mystery nigga meetings.

She herself was experimented on and all of her siblings were brutally killed in those same experiments. By these same people.
And now she's fine with helping them do the same thing to other children and teenagers because it helps her achieve her goals a little bit faster than if she had just waited for her father to die and get the throne the old fashioned way, possibly doing this and speeding things along by swallowing a few of those sensei loads she coveted so much?

Master classes are more of an added bonus, no need to send everyone into them. Their growth rates are similar to Advanced classes anyway.

Edelgard is kinda the ultimate brainlet pick, she has the biggest army, an evil cult, and basically everything going for her and yet you still need to tard wrangle her to victory, or else she chokes and loses to the remnants of a kingdom, like six people in a church, or an alliance of merchants.

Monica just disappeared. They have no idea what happened to her until she she showed up in the underground area. It's not hard to imagine that they abducted several other students as well.
Any type of proof would be helpful. In the month Jeralt is killed Edelgard just mentions how lively the atmosphere is. The only dialogue I've seen with her and Monica is them going to discuss something together.

Yeah, because you can plan for the appearance of War Jesus, ie Byleth.

Holy shit, you're fucking dumb

Screen of Edelgard sending students to Thales ? Their objective was killing Jeralt and Byleth, what was the benefit for her ?

>Their objective was killing Jeralt and Byleth, what was the benefit for her ?
Removal of threat
She lliterally tells you that she never believed that you will be retarded enough to join her in BE route

>Struggling between S ranking Dorothea and Manuela
>A rank the two of them because why not.

That was kind of hot. Now I'd feel bad S ranking either one.

>favorite unit
Caspar
>worst unit
Ingrid
>love interest
Gameplay
Linhardt, Caspar and Ignatz
Prob the nu-fe but still weak overall, game is way too easy and academy work is boring as shit

Are you ignoring my first question ? Where is it shown that Edelgard helped Thales to transform these students into monsters ?

I'm not him

She thought you would side with Rhea because she realized you were a blood relative of her when your hair turned green.

>fine
Is using a specific tool and disposing of it later really the same as 'being fine'?
Why are you trying to make it one dimensional when it's 2d

your hair was always green though
and it happened after Jeralt didn't it

>Is using a specific tool and disposing of it later really the same as 'being fine'?

It is when you're a leader letting your subjects be butchered by outside forces for your own benefit.

She was planning to reveal her plan to Byleth but then the merging with Sothis happened and she wasn't sure anymore.

Death Knight was seen at the vicinity where students were disappearing, and Death Knight serves Edelgard.

>Paired him up with Marianne and they are the cutest thing together, and not only that but they also understand each other in ways that I won't spoil
I'm pretty sure it's 100% intended, she shares her birthday with the founding day of Dimitri's country