Are you happy now that Doomguy is in?

Are you happy now that Doomguy is in?

Attached: 1564425159317_0.png (560x196, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/472218982
twitter.com/shameless_SMT/status/1156018395654979586
nintendoeverything.com/pete-hines-on-bethesdas-relationship-with-nintendo-exclusives-and-smash-bros/
youtu.be/_mTM-3YCOro?t=2343
sourcegaming.info/2016/01/21/sakuraixnomuraparttwo/
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this is a wishlist

THIS IS A FUCKIN VIDEO

the dude who posted that cleared that shit up days ago

You realize this was disproven not even hours after it was found right?
But yes, doomguy is still getting in and I'm excited for him.

>MH
you tendies still think they'll make a switch game when world moved 10 times the copies switch xx did?

Seethe Stevefags. Nothing has disproven this leak.

Don't jinx it
There's no concrete proof Doomguy is in
Hines could have been bullshitting and even if he wasn't it could've just been a different Bethesda character.
If we say the directors being positive about the idea and not outright saying it is due to NDA that argument applies to all sorts of characters

Attached: 1546647764181.png (884x768, 939K)

Attached: 1563578570566.png (623x216, 53K)

Not a stevefag, am doomfag actually.
True, but that weird pause before he said "smash" definitely means something.

Attached: iRdrUFp.jpg (886x495, 53K)

>hurrr its a wishlist thread even though he didn't really threw his actual wished characters in his actual list
>hurr he said OR and not AND
Reaching

Disproven by who, a twitter user claiming to have made an anonymous post?

Yes.
Sounds weird, but the abundance of sylux/ad name (I forgot) on their profile seems to point to it.
Nothing concrete but there's not really a way to prove you're an op so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/472218982

>Dragon Quest 3, 4, 7 or 11 hero, alt colors based on the rest of the series

Technically wrong since the alternate colors are only from 8 (again), 5, 1 and 6, but I'm willing to believe the guy wasn't too familiar with DQ.

You're reaching
Both men were tired and you could likely find similar pauses/slur ups in the interview
And if you say Hugo turning his head means anything, it could easily also mean he was just waiting for Marty to finish

Attached: 1557362367950.jpg (1187x805, 65K)

Probably is that. Just me looking way too deep into things again.
Also, sorry if this is a stupid question but what did Hines say? I don't think I've heard that reasoning yet.

twitter.com/shameless_SMT/status/1156018395654979586

>Finally, the interviewer couldn’t resist asking whether Bethesda has talked to Nintendo about Smash Bros. Hines simply said the following:

>Oh yeah.
nintendoeverything.com/pete-hines-on-bethesdas-relationship-with-nintendo-exclusives-and-smash-bros/

That's it
We don't know if he was serious or not or even the general context of what he meant
Its likely that Sakurai and Nintendo plan the DLC and then talk to the devs given how Atlus said Joker came from Sakurai's "invitation" but it could also be Bethesda trying to talk to Nintendo to no avail
It also doesn't necessarily guarantee Doomguy, just a Bethesda character in general
There's also how Hines said Nintendo fans might see more things to come back in the Nintendo Power podcast that guest starred him but its possible he meant the half assed ports back in Doomcon (albeit they came out on every other platform but still)

Oh that, I thought he did something newer that people are investigating.
Not sure how I feel about that, if a bethesda character got in it would definitely be doomguy (Does he count as bethesda now or is he still id?)

he counts as a bethesda character
dont you know?
bethesda invented the fps genre
:^)

If it were down to Reimu, Doomguy, Sans, and Steve, which one would be most likely to get in?

He's both
He's made by id and owned by Bethesda
There's also the conspiracy theory about Mick Gordon not specifying the game when he made that "heavy metal choir" video back in January which lines up with when Grant Kirkhope was contacted for Smash music (granted he only realized it for Smash in February)
Thing is, a conspiracy theory is a conspiracy theory and its still flawed no matter what
We know from one of the singer's vlogs that she at least thinks it was for Eternal and it was indeed Doom related
And clarification on that Nintendo Power podcast thing
>it's pretty cool to be in the midst of shipping a new doom game, while we're also in the 25th anniversary, and we've got a lot of stuff planned at quakecon and uh... who knows, maybe some more surprises for nintendo fans along the way.
youtu.be/_mTM-3YCOro?t=2343
Again, could easily mean the ports but at the same time he never specified it to be Quakecon
Stay optimistic
Stay reasonable

Attached: 71psqCxHt9L._SY606_.jpg (418x606, 53K)

>There's also the conspiracy theory about Mick Gordon not specifying the game when he made that "heavy metal choir" video back in January which lines up with when Grant Kirkhope was contacted for Smash music (granted he only realized it for Smash in February)
Now that I haven't heard of yet, very interesting...
>Stay optimistic
>Stay reasonable
No promises

Attached: 5e0.jpg (1060x1200, 111K)

Unironically Reimu and Doomguy because Minecraft is almost certainly just getting Mii fighter representation along with the Banjo drop and Sans is a flavor of the month meme. Besides, if there was any undertale rep it'd be sense for Frisk to be it, not Sans.

Attached: 1447526628780.png (759x680, 224K)

Yeah, but Frisk is boring and no one cares about him/her.
Sans is unique and lovable.

I also remember that famitsu column from the smash 4 days (I don't have the link) were sakurai mentions game devs birthdays or something and he mentions carmack I think? Not saying it's a confirmation but I feel DOOM does have enough of a legacy to be put in smash and also be a good surpassing final addition.

Attached: 1543217597713.jpg (530x855, 158K)

I don't remember if it was birthdays, but I remember an (different?) article where Sakurai acknowledged that Carmack was the father of fps games as we know them.

It was both
>Sakurai: Yes (laughs). If you pull up a list of game designers born in 1970, there’s quite a few big names: Hideki Kamiya (Bayonetta), Fumito Ueda (ICO), Yoko Taro (NieR series), Jin Fujisawa and Yosuke Saito (Dragon Quest X), Chiyomaru Shikura (Steins;Gate), and the late Kenji Eno (D and others). Internationally, you have John Carmack, the father of FPS’s, as well. As a generation, a lot of us were directly impacted by the dawn of the PC and the home gaming console. For me personally, it was the year 1986, when games like The Legend of Zelda and Castlevania were released, and I experienced physically interactive games. They had a big impact on me. What about you, Mr. Nomura?

sourcegaming.info/2016/01/21/sakuraixnomuraparttwo/

The MH rep would make sense since Rathalos is already in. And doom got ported to the switch, so that makes sense too.

Sadly, a Monster Hunter rep seems the most likely.
Let's just hope there's more waves of DLC, and Sakurai decides to promote assist trophies.

Lets say Doomguy gets in but like how Hero came out before Dragon Quest 11 S came out to promote the title, assume he has to be revealed before Eternal's release date which is November 22, 2019
As the fourth character could Doomguy make it considering Banjo's out in Fall?

Honestly its a little silly if they don't have a MH rep when they launched with Rath.

Silly, yes
New, no
Remember how brawl had an animal crossing stage but no villager fighter?

nope. but doom is eternal

Attached: olbphrkia9p11.png (640x420, 315K)

Yeah, nintendo doesn't mind us knowing 2 dlc characters at once since it happened with Hero and Banjo.

Please ignore I was an idiot and misunderstood what you said.
They might still be able to do it if they squeeze doomguy in as late november and banjo as early october.

Now that you mention it, I do remember the city folk stage. That could have been deadlines or something though. I don't know.

Doomguy could be released by the holidays if banjo is released by sept-oct

I was gonna point out that'd leave a 3 month gap for the last character in February but then I remember how long it took us to get Hero

Doomguy would be the 5th character, assuming no new bonus fighters are revealed. Don't believe me? It's all in the numbers
>Inkling is Fighter 64, not necessarily related to anything but related later
>Simon/Richter are Fighter(s) 66, referencing 666 and its demonic connotations
>Banjo is Fighter 73, 7-1=6, add that 1 to 3 = 64, in addition Splatoon/Inkling is the only series released after the N64 to appear in Banjo's trailer
>the 5th Fighter's Pass character is Fighter 75, apply the same thing from Banjo and you get 66 which completely works for Doomguy

Attached: de-leo.jpg (500x500, 22K)

Fourth DLC had to have gotten started by last month, we should be getting leaks really soon if hero and banjo were being worked on since january-ish

Doomguy is such a fucking chad. *sigh* doomguy is such a fucking badass motherfucker. Hmm, doomguy CONQUERED the legions of HELL. How big of a fucking badass do you have to be to MAKE *clap* SATAN *clap* YOUR *clap* BITCH. Did you know that doomguy launched a rocket directly into the Icon of Sin's head, thus destroyed the head or George Romero and saving the Earth from Hell. WHAT??!?!! Have you not played the classic 1995 game; DOOM Hell on Earth. Bro... you are such a ... newfag. In case you weren't aware, Doom revolutionized gaming and brought the first person genre to the forefront of gaming. You know that term all you Call of Duty kiddies love so much... "DEATHMATCH". Yeah, George Romero invented that fucking thing, bitch. you are such a fucking faggot that you don't know this. Anyway im getting off topic. What I wanted to say was that doomguy is a fucking badass God amongst men and he probably has a 10 inch cock to go along with his big biceps. I bet doomguy chugged a 6-pack of beer before gunning down demons with a minigun AND THEN FUCKED SATAN'S DAUGHTER. dude... *shakes my head appreciatively with a smirk on my face*... can you imagine if Doomguy was fucking your girlfriend? DUDE he would fuck her and creampie her with his fat fucking cock and he would hold her with his big arms and kiss her and she would love it. she would love it. HE IS JUST THAT BADASS. if you tried to stop him he would fucking kill you because.... DUH! he's the doomguy! doomslayer. Doomguy makes demons his bitch! in the new game, DOOM eternal, i hope the demons catch one glimpse of doomguy and PISS THEIR FUCKING PANTS and run away screaming! oh my god imagine blasting away an IMP with your double-barrel shotgun. imagine doomguy dual wielding a chainsaw and the BFG9000 and going to town on the demon armies because he doesnt give a fuck! MAN LITERALLY TOO ANGRY TO DIE!!!!!! RIP AND TEAR. YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS.

Attached: DE.jpg (460x215, 79K)

Hero was worked on since at least December because he was Brave in the Datamines
Leaks shouldn't come that soon seeing how Banjo only started popping up a few weeks before E3

Banjo will probably be released around December.

OH NO NON ON ON ON NO

December is Winter
Banjo's out in Fall

Attached: 1558099084100.jpg (325x222, 28K)

I assumed he'd be the 5th in line because he'd be unpopular in Japan and thus Nintendo would want to secure their Pass sales there before showing him, but this is a more fun way to look at it.

based

>Doomguy is such a fucking chad. *sigh* doomguy is such a fucking badass motherfucker. Hmm, doomguy CONQUERED the legions of HELL. How big of a fucking badass do you have to be to MAKE *clap* SATAN *clap* YOUR *clap* BITCH. Did you know that doomguy launched a rocket directly into the Icon of Sin's head, thus destroyed the head or George Romero and saving the Earth from Hell. WHAT??!?!! Have you not played the classic 1995 game; DOOM Hell on Earth. Bro... you are such a ... newfag. In case you weren't aware, Doom revolutionized gaming and brought the first person genre to the forefront of gaming. You know that term all you Call of Duty kiddies love so much... "DEATHMATCH". Yeah, George Romero invented that fucking thing, bitch. you are such a fucking faggot that you don't know this. Anyway im getting off topic. What I wanted to say was that doomguy is a fucking badass God amongst men and he probably has a 10 inch cock to go along with his big biceps. I bet doomguy chugged a 6-pack of beer before gunning down demons with a minigun AND THEN FUCKED SATAN'S DAUGHTER. dude... *shakes my head appreciatively with a smirk on my face*... can you imagine if Doomguy was fucking your girlfriend? DUDE he would fuck her and creampie her with his fat fucking cock and he would hold her with his big arms and kiss her and she would love it. she would love it. HE IS JUST THAT BADASS. if you tried to stop him he would fucking kill you because.... DUH! he's the doomguy! doomslayer. Doomguy makes demons his bitch! in the new game, DOOM eternal, i hope the demons catch one glimpse of doomguy and PISS THEIR FUCKING PANTS and run away screaming! oh my god imagine blasting away an IMP with your double-barrel shotgun. imagine doomguy dual wielding a chainsaw and the BFG9000 and going to town on the demon armies because he doesnt give a fuck! MAN LITERALLY TOO ANGRY TO DIE!!!!!! RIP AND TEAR. YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS.

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

>A billion monkeys on a billion typewriters
>Eventually, one of them spits out the works of shakespere
>THIS MONKEY IS A LITERARY GENIUS

>No promises
Then you have no one to blame but yourself

>Monster Hunter
AND INTO THE TRASH THIS "LEAK" GOES

I accept this fate

>he still believes the Adeleine """""leak""""""

Attached: 1564453512632.png (589x441, 459K)

>Not assuming everything is a coincidence after the Adeleine shit

>Adeleine shit
?

dude, its in the OP

Not that it matters but I also had the original file on my phone saved months before the post was ever made, as seen in thread. Pic also related.
Rude, you could have just posted the screencap baka

Attached: 1530864528926.jpg (281x386, 12K)

It wasn't ever a leak, idiot

This would be the greatest possible end of the season pass.

Damn it feels good to be a Leon/Crash chad

No, it would be a major fucking buzzkill. Three 10/10 picks all to end it with a fucking snoozefest. Now if it actually WERE Doomguy and MonHun, THEN it would be perfect.

You realize that we are just taking your word that it is your post. Until you post proof that was your post and it was just a prediction, then it'll truly clear it up as such.

Why are zoomers so fucking triggered by the idea of RE in smash

Attached: 1552362400740.png (376x438, 265K)

I'd believe it if it was Chris instead of Leon. Although Leon's game just came out, Chris is still the face of the franchise.

>Ignoring Resi4 and what it meant for GC

There really isn't a "face of the franchise" for RE, Chris/Jill/Leon all kinda are, and if it was anyone superficially it would probably be Jill. Leon's definitely the fan favorite though and makes the most sense for a Nintendo crossover with RE4 being such a huge deal on the GC.

Dude I've provided more evidence for an anonymous post than I think most people could if you paid them, what more do you want? I had the image saved long before it was posted, I've verifiably been posting Sylux/Ado fanart since November, and I have nothing to gain by saying it was me because I'm not claiming to have inside info (because I don't). Literally what else do you need to nail this coffin shut?

Attached: IMG_20190802_004911.jpg (762x900, 164K)

>calling pussy nudoom doom slayer "doomguy"
THERE IS ONLY ONE DOOMGUY AND HE FUCKING RIPS AND TEARS YOUR HUGE GUTS AND REFUSES TO PLAY THAT CASUALIZED GARBAGE GAME MISTAKENLY CALLED "DOOM"

Attached: Doomguy.png (414x600, 492K)

>sakurai said it's my turn to smash

Attached: 1551508412964.jpg (617x1024, 55K)

It's a stupid, boring idea. Take your autistic zoomer boomer meme back to reddlt.

Shut up

I agree on RE4 being a good reason, but Chris is really obviously the face of RE. He's featured in the most games in the series and they use any excuse to plop him in games, and he was the one they used as a bridge between 7 and the older games.

If Snake never got into Smash you retards would be saying the exact same shit about MGS in Smash as you are for RE.

take a poop in front of us and turn it into wine

All four of those very specific Heroes?

there's literally no way to claim ownership 100% of an anonymous post made last fucking year but as the guy who 'debunked' it in the first place i think the fact he has two very specific tastes (dragon quest, to the point of guessing every alt) and ado/sylux (to the extent of having made art for it even before it was mentioned in that post) i think it's a pretty safe bet that you'll never find a stronger case for who could've made it

>the popular jap one
>the popular west one
>the new one
>the only hard part, guessing who the 4th alt is, which happened to be "the one i like most"
not big soup rice for anyone actually fucking familiar with the series which 99% of people arent

Doomguy would be 5th purely because nobody watching a Nintendo direct would care, so instead they’d reveal him at the game awards.

>implying the fourth won't be revealed at the game awards
You have a long wait ahead of you, smash bros.

Problem is that Sakurai said Grant was the first time he worked with a western composer
Granted he could be lying but still

And Gordon's Instagram says its the "Heavy Metal Choir of Doom" linking to the Doom Instagram

>No Geno
fake

I want a vocaroo of this, this would be funny as fuck

Attached: 1560292965422.png (434x725, 294K)

It's confirmed fake retard

Doomguy and Reimu by far. We're most likely not getting any of those though.

An Undertale rep in general is less likely to happen than Reimu anyway. But user is right, if they pick one it's gonna be the main character.