Now that this is getting a FF7 style Remake, are you going to buy it Yea Forums?

Now that this is getting a FF7 style Remake, are you going to buy it Yea Forums?

Attached: Here Comes The Pain.jpg (800x1127, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WQh2r02bQs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shut Your Mouth was superior

no Benoit no buy

No Mercy > HCTTP > SYM

if it doesn't use the same engine it's not going to be good. yukes fucking sucks.

Sorry but someone named "Chris Benoit" doesn't exist you fucking newfag, Big Show tripped & elimated himself from the Royal Rumble

No Mercy can't be beat, but SYM was the best Smackdown

You can't really beat anything that AKI and ACE developed in wrestling games.

I remember in wrestlemania XX when eddie came out at the end of the show even if he wasn't in the main event, it was really weird when he started to hug the air, weird but emotional. Such a Shame that Triple H and HBK eliminated each other and left the title vacant, what an anticlimatic finish.

I can finally unsalt from Jeff getting cut at the last possible second.

Seriously though, HCTP with better sprinting, CAW and Graphics will make it GOAT all over again. The only thing bad about it was that they stopped making games like it going forward, opting for 'muh simulation'.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

Attached: 1560235064637.jpg (512x384, 20K)

i had no idea that was happening

Daily reminder that Kane is now the elected mayor of Knoxville, Tennessee (God's country)

Attached: kane-big-625x352.jpg (625x352, 48K)

This is not happening. There are no rumors. This is fanfiction. This comes from Yukes legit just playing HCTP for research on how to make their game fun and not just realistic.

youtube.com/watch?v=WQh2r02bQs0

Attached: 1562211310428s.jpg (171x250, 5K)

Source?

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 8K)

Wait really?

It's literally just a tweet from an exec

Hopefully what it actually means is they're going to take the series back in the direction of Shut Your Mouth!-Smackdown vs Raw shenanigans with things like GM Mode, ACTUAL FUCKING STORY MODE, punchier gameplay, and other shit like that.

The older games were too arcadey and the new games are miserable sim trash. The wrestling games of the 2000s were the perfect middle ground and have been shit since ~2012.

>game gets shit out every fall
>august
Bit late for that now
>next game for reals guys, we promise

I'm hopeful for the new non-WWE game they announced

Haven't bought it since the last SvR game, but I follow WWE games to see if they stopped being shit.

Maybe next year.

Yeah, soon as the Sharks win the cup.