They have to realize the irony right?

They have to realize the irony right?

Attached: sphere hunter likes poison.png (598x396, 420K)

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=1YUy4FAltSELim1IHD2bYt_vuxs9c0kR9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: tenor.gif (220x220, 373K)

>She

with that lipstick she actually looks like an ugly clown. begging Capcom to go back to 2D fighters

Or this one

Attached: sphere hunter doesn't like frank.png (599x514, 346K)

how ironic this one random twitter goon likes a character design

Attached: 47454214125698 gun edit.jpg (750x747, 322K)

>begging Capcom to go back to 2D fighters
sure if you want a game that's 384x224 resolution

She does looks cool... the problem is that grim on her win pose. The fuck is wrong with this engine and facial expressions?

there are a bunch of 2D fighters out right now with great resolution

nice list

thanks for the list of evil pigs in video games

>time to make the sue lightning thread worthwhile
drive.google.com/open?id=1YUy4FAltSELim1IHD2bYt_vuxs9c0kR9

Attached: 1563837103558.jpg (1024x512, 66K)

Milktoast yt

But you wont play them though

That's a fuckin' man, baby

>giant boobs
>giant hips
>shitty makeup and hair are her only problems
>SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN GUYZ
Man I hate zoomers.

>tranny looks like a tranny
>REEEEE CAPCOM YOU FUCKING RUINED HER
You wanted the tranny with the dick, you're fucking getting it you fucking homosexuals.

She was a weird victory pose, but her actual model is great.

Attached: Poison-13-R1.jpg (1920x1080, 543K)

what irony? the fact that youre a mentally ill faggot wishing everything had a secret penis for you? kys homo

Attached: 1535608082029.png (590x800, 72K)

See

>trannies exploding in impotent rage
>my main e.honda is back
this is a good week.

Attached: sphere hunter threads.webm (1280x532, 1.14M)

It's ironic because Poison actually looks like a tranny now.

Ah, yes, I see that it’s time...

Attached: B315B32A-86F2-4BB7-993D-FEED577EFF9F.jpg (406x363, 46K)

the irony is that the rl tranny looks better than the fake one and that's honestly scary

WAT

I knew I came back to this shithole for a reason

Too real for him

Capcom's core values on display.

Attached: Poison-8-R1.jpg (1920x1080, 614K)

Irrelevant, we all know why people care for this character to begin with, so even if we all know this was a mix of an inside joke at capcom (The newhalf notes and such, but I doubt it was for real back then), and some weird localization (it was never official to begin with, and everyone at Capcom contradict each other as to how this started, the idea probably started out of a mix of the newhalf joke, and the fact the SNES replace her and Roxy with some random dudes), but the fact reminds the same, Poison only stand up among the generic jobbers of other the beat em ups of the time, thanks to this weird controversy/backstory.

Capcom has played with the idea ever since, and it's the only selling point Poison have in a lore and roster that includes Chum Lee and Cammy. Even Juri took the bag girl spot long before Poison was playable in a half decent game.

>I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

She got the discount boob job, I see

Mike Ross is that you? Please come back and save the fgc.

>watch a video in here
>"I feel like shit. Whenever I do this I feel like shit"
Is this that stream everyone talks about?

Attached: tumblr_inline_okon19chJ71r7av0p_400.png (251x525, 30K)

capcom isn't going to make a sprite based game unless the resolution is low enough to manage easily unless they can just handdraw it like sfhdremix

Attached: eb7.png (4139x684, 661K)

I finally figure what my actual problem with her re design, even though is perfectly fine.

The short hair, even if not the same, gives me some strong Movie Harley Quinn vibes, which is not good. Again, is not a bad design, and she doesn't REALLY looks like the Harley Quinn, but I have that image stuck in my mind now!

But i Like Cammy's model in SFV how can SFV be poison ?

>Trannys

Attached: 1564615958722.jpg (900x789, 210K)

The Model is fine, she just got hit in the face by the engine. She actually looks fine when she doesn't have that creepy grin on the victory pose, and specially in the costumes that turn down the makeup a little.

The new Hair cut requires some getting use to... but she actually still looks great.

So is Poison a man or a woman?

Yes.

Poison is a feminine woman (female) with a female pussy (vagina)

And a dick

Woman, initially intended to be a man but never fell through

Poison is a woman, but with a fun surprise.

>She actually looks fine when she doesn't have that creepy grin on the victory pose
Thats actually accurate to alot of Poison doujins where they give her giant goofy lips

women had a mistranslation long ago but people ran with it

It may be the other way around to be honest... originally intended as a woman (Newhalf notes aside, that's was probably just a ramdom joke), then Capcom realize everyone keeps debating if this random jobber from on of the oldest games have a dick or not, and they decide to play along with that.

I do.

Is this why cleanthefgc is a thing?

Why'd they make her look like an ugly tranny instead of a cute one in 5?

She looks way worse than I remember. What the fuck.

is this a tranny or a really ugly girl

Not even a mistranslation. I mean, the "newhalf" note wasn't even discussed until years after the fact. I still think that once Capcom heard about how the SNES version swap her and Roxy for some dudes , they decide to bring up the newhalf inside joke they have to tell the American branch that "Yeah, they were totally dudes from the start, so don't worry to much about it"... then, once this got to the general public, the legend started.

No matter how this actually started, is clear Capcom have been running with it ever since.

It looks fine if you squint.

She was a woman but they where worried about violence against women so they said she was a dude.
On the American SNES verison "her" name is Billy and "she" is a man (also "her" hair is green instead of purple)

>Yoshinori Ono, when asked in an interview about the matter, stated "Let's set the record straight: in North America, Poison is officially post-op transgender. But in Japan, she simply tucks her business away to look female."

Attached: Sid_and_Roxy_in_Final_Fight[1].png (145x101, 3K)

It's literally a really bad shot... is amazing looking the trailer in motion a see how her face can for from 0 to 100 in a single frame.

>gay trap artist avatar
lel

I like the design. Her face was better in SF4 in every way.

>tfw fanart is better than the original

Attached: __poison_street_fighter_v_and_etc_drawn_by_chiba_toshirou__8a3cbcd2216db449708eb73aeab300e7.png (670x1200, 445K)

>James

Attached: 1553141699924.png (415x541, 456K)

Everything SFV related looks better on 2D.