>2019
>I am forgotten

Your death was quick, but not painless.

Attached: 73b854a6c097c499edebf21702498686a2c2c219.jpg (616x353, 49K)

Barry, you fucking wish.

Attached: Barry admits to ban evading.png (1581x196, 64K)

>He says posting this for the twentieth time this week

based

>I've compiled loads of evidence that prove DMC Threads belong on /vg/

Yet he keeps making new DMC Threads on Yea Forums.

If it's forgotten how did you remember it to say it is forgotten?

Photo mode is fun

Attached: 20190802065923_1.jpg (2560x1440, 350K)

Not gonna lie I wish I wasn't forced to play V, he's cool and all but just not as fun to play as dante or nero, if you could play any character on any level dmc5 would legit be a perfect game imo. I still play it now and again though and to say it's forgotten just makes it obvious that you need to stop posting BARRY.

Attached: 1561920851182.jpg (448x560, 47K)

Nero was really hurt that his daddy didn't want to stay with him.

Attached: EA4l02tU8AU_kiw.jpg (3840x2160, 979K)

It's going to be even more fun when Vergil is playable.

Attached: 1553574942195.jpg (1931x2145, 1.44M)

Daily reminder DMC 5 was supposed to have THIRTY (30) missions

Daily reminder V's original design was a female apprentice/demon summoner related to Mundus named Bianca

Daily reminder Urizen was originally a NEW Demon King, specifically the 2nd strongest after Mundus

Daily reminder Nero was supposed to have Cavaliere Angelo, NOT Dante

CAPCOM higher-ups are braindead

I believed you until that last one, Itsuno has wanted to give Dante a motorcycle weapon since at least 3.

I see a thread up every fucking day.

>Daily reminder V's original design was a female apprentice/demon summoner related to Mundus named Bianca

Itsuno said that he creates gameplay first and then the story. He knew he wanted to summoner character. They had several concepts, considering how the story develop the summoner became V.

>Daily reminder Nero was supposed to have Cavaliere Angelo, NOT Dante

Giving Nero Cavaliere over Dante would've been stupid. It suits Dante more. Plus Itsuno has said repeatedly that he wanted a motorcycle weapon for Dante.

>Daily reminder DMC 5 was supposed to have THIRTY (30) missions

We'll get the remaining missions in the Epilogue DLC.

Attached: 1552359020693.png (1419x1080, 821K)

It's the new DMC Threads.

Attached: 54279148.jpg (805x960, 124K)

cavaliere angelo best boss fight in the game hands down only vergil can top it. goliath is okay. rest are shit. why are the bosses so shit?

Nero being a biker dude and swinging a chainsaw motorcycle is a bit out of character honestly. He's not as wacky as Dante. It wouldn't have hurt to give him a new weapon though.

god, the RE2 graphics engine is very realistic but DMC5's artistic direction is just garbage

Despite all the disastrous faults with the game's scenario, V, the perpetual joke that is online mode, and the loading screens for fucking menus, what got me the most was how boring the game was due to its bullshit boring difficulty curve. I sleptwalked through DH. SoS should have been an option from the outset.

>SoS should have been an option from the outset.

It is, you just need to be good enough to beat the first boss.

>People don't talk about a single player game 24/7
wow
you don't say

Source is my ass I presume?

There is concept art of V as a woman in the artbook. I'm guessing if it's true it came from there.

thats bullshit and you know it

>still no source

user, git gud.

literally artificial difficulty not even memeing

spending an hour or so to just unlock the difficulty i should have had at the outset is a waste of my time

Capcom forgot the game. We dont.

>an hour
you just have to beat the crystal, not standing Urizen. It shouldn't take an hour.

Bianca? Where did you get that from? That isn't from the artbooks.

you know how many video games come out in a month? in a week? does your smooth brain comprehend there are more then 10 video games on this planet? theres only 10 pages on this board autist, they can't always be focused on a game the came out a few months ago. no its not forgotten, but i sure wish that bullshit meme your parroting will be soon

>game doesn't look like generic anime
>fat wee/v/ spergs out
Every time

No Vergil DLC no buy. Fuck this trash ass lazy sequel. Consider me de-motivated.

ive beaten bp with nero and dante at least 10 times each, i still play it every day, though my ps4 controller is moving the right stick on its own and compressed air doesnt fix it. not sure what the actual problem is and i dont want to open it