Mobile Games

Are there ANY mobile games worth playing today? I haven't touched any since Fruit Ninja in 2010.

I don't care if it's gacha shit or just a puzzle game, I just need to know what's good.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-190507.jpg (1080x2160, 861K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MIv0njVvw8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I recently downloaded Archero and its really fun.

>mobile
>games
choose only one

All the worthwhile games are rhythm games, which is nice if you're a rhythm game player, otherwise you're screwed

No, but emulators can fill the gap
>b-but muh controls with no physical feedback!
get good or use a phone clip

Which emulators would you recommend?

Drastic and Retroarch is all you need

Retroarch on Android is trash.

Ok so how exactly does this work

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-192837.jpg (1080x2160, 631K)

Infinitode 2 is a tower defense game I've been enjoying recently. No ads except the double income after battle type ones, i.e. totally ignorable. One of the best tower defense games I've played.

It works with any rom, that disclaimer is just there to cover their ass legally.

Recently a game came out named Sky: Children Of The Light and it's made by the same people who made Journey, I haven't played it because I don't have my own phone, it's not out on android yet but it will get ported soon. Also Cell Lab is a neat app if you like microbiology.

Puzzle and Dragons
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links
Granblue

Attached: 1538492432567.jpg (640x383, 109K)

Clash of Clans

Granblue Fantasy

Attached: 54645645.jpg (520x688, 113K)

For me, it's archero.

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-230017_Archero.jpg (995x721, 394K)

PLAY GRANBLUE

Attached: 1539686452602.jpg (1024x512, 121K)

Housamo
Dokkan
Spider Man 3

Pokemon GO

SPEED DRIFTERS

its a kart arcade racer its not pay 2 win at all I win to the whales with the starting car, I just cant stop playing, literally send help, it haves qt anime too

Star Traders Frontiers. Literal Rogue Trader autism simulator with no microtransactions or ads. Costs seven bucks though.

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-160334_Star Traders Frontiers.jpg (2220x1080, 1.34M)

Umu!

Attached: 1537046296098.png (1256x1807, 952K)

I really wish a company would try to make a good game in the normal mobile game genres, instead of the same cash cow. I recently downloaded a Warhammer game from a friends suggestion, and the idea could be cool if it wasn't all waiting and trying to get you to pay to skip shit. It is also a direct copy paste of the star trek game the same friend told me about.

I unironically had a lot of fun with plague inc

Night of the Full Moon is a deck-building roguelite in the vein of Slay the Spire, but it's no ripoff. It actually launched a month before StS. It's a different game and good in its own way with no in-run MTX, just characters and gameplay modes unlockable from the menu. In all, the whole thing would cost you ten bucks, so you can think of it as more of a generous free-to-try game.

Attached: header[1].jpg (460x215, 40K)

Hopefully Play Pass and Apple's thing have a good influence on the ecosystem. Honestly just having a decent way to browse premium games will be helpful.

Attached: 9f399461-google-play-pass-01[1].jpg (1100x643, 205K)

When I have time to kill I usually play KOTOR on my phone.

A few gachas in very small doses. Also this

I Play Tetris. Tetris is a nice Game and you can start it whenever you need to wait or Something.

Dr. Mario World (Versus mode is rapid fire and full with action, puzzle mode is difficult as hell but in a fun way)

Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp (simplified, cuts out the usual BS, excellent if you like collecting things or decorating)

Part Time UFO (made by HAL, guys who made Kirby. Fun and unique, chances are you never played something quite like it)

Rhythm games. Anything else is garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=MIv0njVvw8c

Posted this earlier today - big list of Yea Forums recommendations. No gachashit, no ports.
>Shattered Pixel Dungeon
>Night of the Full Moon
>WitchSpring
>Buriedbornes
>DeckDeDungeon
>The Room games
>Cytus
>Infinitode
>Downwell
>Bullet Hell Monday
>Dungeon Maker
>Void Pyramid
>Chimera Recollect
>Candies 'n Curses
>Slayin
>Underhand
>Condado
>Lapse
>Duet
>Arcaea

I like playing Rhythm games. There's a whole lot of them on the play store and they generally offer a lot of content for low starting price. Though an inherent problem is that they usually have a lot of song packs though unless you're a brainlet you just buy the ones with songs you like. Cytus 1 is probably the best bang for your buck since for 2 dollars you get a shit ton of content though it isn't as polished as Cytus 2 but has more content.

Attached: Gays.jpg (540x393, 93K)

I usually never ever play mobileshit, but AFK Arena's pretty cool. Shit ton of content, cool heroes, cool premise/ I haven't spent a cent on it yet.

Attached: All-heroes-list-AFK-Arena.png (1084x610, 942K)

>Shit ton of content
It's the same shit over and over, I don't really get the appeal

Epic 7 has a decent story and "rpg" gameplay, but it's gacha shit.

Attached: Rahel.png (964x1206, 544K)

I see your point on how "oh its just 5v5 pve", but it's all a variation of it, you know?
>Arena
>Guild Hunting
>Campaign
>King's Tower
>Peaks of Time
>Voyage of Wonders
>Arcane Labyrinth

I like when I get stuck on a level, let the game chill for a day or two, come back, and get to advance and pull some nice shit from the Tavern. I also like trying different combos of heroes, different formations, the Resonating Crystal, etc. All in all, a friendly ass free game I'd say. No ads too which is weird but based.

>mobile
>games
choose only one

Attached: 1564285729993.jpg (394x800, 78K)

>No Punch Quest
Mobilefags go away.

>let the game chill for a day or two
Honestly, that's one of the main things I hated about this game. I love idle games, I love checking on them every day, upgrading everything, etc.There's far too many times in AFK Arena that you "get stuck" and make zero progress for days. It's just boring. The various game types which are all the same shit do nothing to make the game more fun.

I'm surprised to see it recommended here. It's not a bad game, but it's not a good game either. There's dozens of games that do the "collect heroes, power them up" thing better, and hundreds that do the "idle game" thing better.

Do you have any recommendations user? AFK arena's the like, 2nd mobile game I've ever played. The first being YuGioh Duel Links before it was available on Steam. By the way, fuck Duel Links. They don't call Konami Komoney for a reason. Spent $80 on that shit in a month.

I'll second this. I just started playing a couple nights ago, and I'm a bit addicted to it. It's great.

Never played it, but there's usually a very good reason why people don't bother suggesting endless runner games. Even a good variation of an oversaturated genre is still not something that really turns heads.

Girls frontline

Are you sure that's what it's called

Bump for video games (?). I'm laying in bed on my phone and could use a couple of games to install.

Started playing DQ app Its usable with one hand its comfy af

Dropped it after getting to the 5th stage. Just really a gear check at that point.

If you can get used to the controls check out Curses n Candies. Pretty fun little platformer.

Loved this game, glad it's getting some recognition here. Actually bought all the classes to support the chinks.

Haven't touched it in awhile, but did beat Hard 7 on most the characters when it came out.

Just emulate Advance Wars

Well there's a lot of games listed ITT that I'll have to check out, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows of any good idle games without ads or just games without a virtual on-screen controller? I don't like that. for example, I installed Dragalia Lost the other day just to check it out and while it was shockingly well made, I cannot do touch controls on the phone. i could tap and swipe a few times here and there, but thats really it. guess i could use an emulator too, but at that point if I'm on my PC, id rather just play a PC game

Just got a new expansion if you're interested. Haven't checked it out yet since I just discovered the game so I can't vouch for it.

looks bad

Yea Forumsirgin think different

Love Nikki is the ultimate mobile game and I'm not even a woman.

It's just that good that it got me completely into fashion, it's the best fashion game there is, no other game can compare to it in it's genre.

Me and my friend downloaded it just to see how bad it was and make fun of it and it's suprisingly well made for some fucking reason.

Puzzle games, specifically picross games.

Attached: Capture+_2019-08-01-23-51-24.png (1094x323, 90K)

That seems to be a weird trend with fashion games, I know there was some game on 3DS about fashion that also happened to be surprisingly well made regardless of whether you're a guy or a girl.