I mean it was ok. Ai was kinda bullshit

I mean it was ok. Ai was kinda bullshit

Attached: 2b3e0a77aa9af5a20a559d197a8595f77eef86c6.jpg (616x353, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j_podzD4cSA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this game has more soul than anything in the past decade

STALKER is the definition of soul.

well that's just not true

I hate the number of zones you have to load going to quest in any given direction. Are the other two like this as well?

I liked COP more.

the AI isn't even in its full potential in vanilla

New Vegas came out in 2010 though.

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=j_podzD4cSA

bump. What's your favorite weapon, Yea Forums?

I've bounced off it recently.
Even prone, ironsighting and firing semi auto, the amount of shots it takes to down anything farther than a couple of feet away is ridiculous. And I can't tell if I'm hitting them at all.
The idea of fighting my way back through that one train area with the bandit ambush after that one junkyard shed, to hand in a quest, was just too much of a pain to bother with.

Strelok's Faster-Shooting AK and the VAL have my heart, even if the railgun and Groza have my time.

t. ruskis or EEboos

zoomer learn to play CSGO you noob that's even harder

The Clear Sky memer that always shits up these threads finally convinced me to give it a go and boy is it shit. I installed OGSM to make it more palatable but my bullets still vanish into thin air after ~50 meters. Obviously I'm on master and I can clearly see enemies and take my time to place shots but they don't do anything until the enemy crosses a certain range threshold where the shots actually connect. Is there a mod to fix this or is it just part of xray being shit? I don't remember it being an issue in SOC or COP but I haven't played them in a while

why call him a zoomer?

COP isnt, it just has 3 big maps and most quests on the map you get them.

Shadow of Chernobyl shits all over New Reddit

Guns get significantly better as you progress. I'll admit, I stopped playing the first time right after I got through the first military base because it was such a tooth-and-nail struggle to get through it, but when I got back to it I was surprised by how tight the gameplay gets afterwards.

CS is ass, no way around it. I did it with no mods and bullets disappearing wasn't a problem for me, but I still played most of the game running between quest points because it's so bad.

game is pretty shit without mods desu

Alright, my man, I'll continue.
I swear I've beaten Shadow of Chernobyl before, it'd be a shame to give up now. I'll just have to grin and bear the quest failures for now.