World of Warcraft 9.0

There's only 1 thing they have to change in order to bring back the fun.
Class Design
Bonus points for no retarded AP grind.

Attached: 2mesgbc.png (800x370, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/vB5Kp
vanillafriends.com
imgur.com/a/EkJ3sil
wow.gamepedia.com/User:GoldenYak/Into_The_Void_Concept
wow.gamepedia.com/Holland's_Experiment
wow.gamepedia.com/A_New_Plague_(4)
mmo-champion.com/threads/2499089-speculation-World-of-Warcraft-Shadowlands-Leak
engadget.com/2013/05/05/know-your-lore-anveena-teague-and-the-sunwell/
youtube.com/watch?v=sMk-HPBF6Mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>into the void
>Hungering void
>emerald dream
>Reign of Azshrra
>Eye of Azshrra
Cmon u cucks make up your damn mind.

fuck niggers

I hope the game sinks because Blizzard has been experiencing a creative drought for years now. The people that are playing are tools and deserve to have their progress lost.

There are many things they need to do to fix WoW
>Remove LFG
>Remove all instanced PVP
>Remove all Achievements, Pokemon collecting and other carrot mechanics
>Rebalance the entire game around leveling
>Remove raids
>Remove the cash shop
>Delete the entire design team and replace them with people who like D&D art

Who cares. OP is right about the Class Design tho.
Void themed xpac sounds good too.
I also want more operation mechagon like content. Difficult with optional hardmode instead of brainless M+ grinding.

None of these issues will ever be fixed, they will only get worse. They would have to undo years of progress.

bad news, they're pruning down to just 1 class with 3 specs called tank/damage/heal

Next xpac will be Mysteries of Tel'Abim, mark my words.

>progress
You mean devolution. I feel pretty confident that Classic will kill retail, but Blizzard will fuck it up by introducing all the features which killed retail into Classic. But at the very least maybe the next time a different develop makes an MMO its more like vanilla rather than the abomination of MMO features we have today.

>You mean devolution
That's exactly what I meant, should have clarified that.

I want to believe Classic will kill retail, but I don't think so. It will hit it hard for a few months though. What will kill retail is Blizzard constantly pushing out the same formulaic bullshit they've been doing for years now. Rep Grinding, Egg Timers, Collectathon non-sense and repeating the same dungeons a billion times on + difficulty with some AP grind sprinkled in and another time gating mechanic tied to it like Azerite Armor is. Blizzard will only kill classic if they roll into TBC or stray from the classic foundation when and if they implement new content and features.

Attached: 1561975735750.jpg (720x780, 56K)

All my pleb casualfag friends even admit that modern WoW is bad, so I feel like the end is a lot closer than we think.

Maybe just maybe the fact that people are asking for Classic will make Blizzard realize that immersion is actually important in video games.

Only need to remove LFR and the random queue LFG. The system you use for Mythic dungeons where people advertise groups and you apply to join them should be the only way.

But, I mean, you need to do this for Mythic anyways and it is very very easy to out ilevel Heroic dungeons.

Cumbrain thread

Maybe, hopefully Blizzard is content with having a niche audience for their games though. It's pretty obvious they're pushing hard in the direction of mobile. Look at the egg timers and mini-games they load up into WoW, looks like conditioning to me.

are they going to bring light to the void to create balance? Man, it's like another game is doing that right now.. From light to dark..

I started warrior in WotLK , I imagine its very different in classic , what am I in for if I roll warrior again?

Attached: 1564010926053.jpg (934x960, 67K)

kill yourself discord faggot

I dont think Blizzard has any clue what its doing, they probably have no greater plan than to copy everything around them and hope it makes money

>classic will kill retail
I doubt it. Classic is too much barebones to keep the bfa player happy. Imagine switching to riding a bike after driving a car for 15 years.

Retail players are bored shitless with the game, they just keep playing because of sunk cost. Anyway, the majority of WoW players have stopped playing, its those people who will return plus a whole new generation of gamers. Even if no one from retail came across (which wont happen) I reckon classic is still going to out shine retail.

Sorry, what? There is more to do in classic then there is to do in retail.

>Imagine switching to riding a bike after driving a car for 15 years.
I would take the bike any day over riding in a car with a giant dildo on the seat raping my ass every day while cash shop items are thrown in my face.

Fuck, I just want an MMO that is nothing like a modern MMO.

I will miss minipet battles.

Roll hunter and duel other hunters, make your pet do some Micheal Vick style combat, sit back and watch them fight, bet gold on it.

That actually sounds fun as fuck.

depression

>Vanilla brain creativity.

Attached: 1556571092737.png (480x443, 492K)

>Roll hunter
But doesn't that brand me as a stupid asshole?

Only if you're a NE.

They should just do a FF14 and have ability to switch classes on the fly.

I level up my druid when I'm playin world of warcraft
Stompin anything steppin close to my warpath

Ive had that before , I think I will check out shaman then

Attached: 1564449381174.jpg (308x308, 40K)

It's the quality of life that will change.
>there's more to do in classic
You will have 1 raid a week and that's it. Other days are farming and pvp.

Some people will love going back to driving a bike, yes. But most won't. You can see what I mean when you look at flying on retail. They are begging for flying shortly after a new xpac comes out.

Smart of you to boil everything down into "farming", if you want to be a simple minded dipshit then that's the extent of content in BFA as well, Farming collectables, resources, AP and whatever else. Minus the PvP of course. Because BFA is full of pillar humping cucks with pocket healers, nobody actually does real PvP in that cesspool of a game. Nothing in BFA is player driven, it's all guided by blizzards hand.

Classic/Vanila the content is limitless due to players actually utilizing the world and being social.

one month to go retailfags

Attached: 1554012600391.jpg (1024x833, 80K)

Does anybody actually like or defend retail?
Like, I know a lot of people who play it, but they don't think it's good

> there's more to do in the base game then the modern game with 7 expansions

Attached: Wrathion New Model 8.2.5 .png (1000x563, 674K)

People could do all that on retail too if they really wanted. Nobody forces them to play the actual content only.

And something to distract you from the faggot ass garbage faction story line. Holy fuck, At least in legion you had class order hall story and other shit.

Any you niggers going to be hanging out with your classic bros night before launch? I've got about 10 people ready to watch some old videos and drink some Ultra.

Attached: Screenshot (33).png (911x431, 595K)

It's still the best MMORPG on the market. We hope for better days and dream of them good ol times.

>bring back classic
>decimates BFA in hype and views
Yeah I'm thinking you're a salty little tranny.
No they couldn't because the people playing BFA are mindless faggots chasing a carrot on a stick, looking for there next Mount/Pet to drop so they can get their fix. Any form of player made event is ended when the on screen numbers reach 40 people in an area and the server goes to shit. Try again.

That's exactly what I mean. And those people will not be happy with classic.

Still better than WoW Clone XIV.
Amazing? No. Best MMO on the market? By a long shot

Oh you think I care about them, the bfa faggots? No, they'll dip before 3 months are in and good riddance.

As far as modern convenience-riddled MMOs go, FFXIV has WoW beat out in literally every regard except for having overworld content

>Best MMO on the market? By a long shot
Really? Most ratings say it's worse than XIV.

It is, he's just shitposting.

The only way i'd come back is if they got rid of mythic+ or removed gear rewards from it. That bullshit should not drop gear i need to raid. They need to give up on this e-sports bullshit and get back to making WoW an MMO. Honestly though I'd rather just see WoW burn to the ground so maybe we can get some new MMOs started.

Yes! We have a bnet community for our og classic realm. We are well over 100 OGs. Best part is I remember 90% of the guys

What realm? I was on Bleeding Hollow.

Attached: 1564212100123.png (604x311, 257K)

> implying im not gonna play classic day one

dilate

>OPs image is from a leak back in 2016.
>imgur.com/gallery/vB5Kp
I wish there was a real leak among all these fake ones.

>dilate
I'll dilate your asshole with my cock you fucking nigger.

Gorgonnash, Germany. Exceptional server community even today

We wuz the void n shiet.

>WoW: Into the trash

Attached: 1564601350875.jpg (648x540, 38K)

You don't depose of corpses that way

That's pretty gay, my guy.

I know, it's okay.

>Smart of you to boil everything down into "farming", if you want to be a simple minded dipshit then that's the extent of content in BFA as well, Farming collectables, resources, AP and whatever else. Minus the PvP of course. Because BFA is full of pillar humping cucks with pocket healers, nobody actually does real PvP in that cesspool of a game. Nothing in BFA is player driven, it's all guided by blizzards hand.
>
>Classic/Vanila the content is limitless due to players actually utilizing the world and being social.
one of the biggest problems on retail is that resources for some classes are essentially infinite. They get far too many get out of jail free cards which leads to some classes having the ability to do too much damage to try to outpace it. Not a single class should have self healing outside of casting in retail but everywhere you look there are traits, talents w/e on some classes that are basically free wins because blizzard fucked up the resource game in the name of "fun".

>Remove raids

You forgot the "difficulty levels in" part.

No kidding. A tank is tough, but he needs someone to cure the damage he receices. A healer can restore health, but cannot dish damage. A DPS can hit hard, but he crumbles like paper.

Nobody should be good at everything.

You play a rogue don't you? Only a rogue would say some gay shit like that.

Retail is trash.
Nublizz is going to put more and more things into Classic that were never originally there to the point that it will be completely unrecognizable. You can see it happening already with the Beta.
Why not just play the superior MMO, WoWfags? Your Tranny gfs are waiting for you.

Attached: 1564158834659.jpg (1000x1278, 257K)

Laughs in Shadowbringers

Attached: destroyer of azeroth.jpg (1368x615, 240K)

>we will never have a fully exploreable Emerlard Dream Azeroth world with survival mechanics and building.
Feels bad man.
I know I'm making it sound like a shit greenlight survival game.
But it'd be an interesting game mode to explore for the game, without having to sell a separate game or build another community.

>You can see it happening already with the Beta.

Name one thing other than layering- which is factually stated to be removed.

I still can't believe Blizzard gutted blessings and auras for paladins.

Stop making my game look bad by invading WoW threads. It's bad enough that XIV is filled with trannies, we don't need corporate warriors like you making things worse. Let the WoWfags enjoy their vidya for once.

It's beyond help and it's been beyond help for years. Just play something better already, Activision doesn't deserve this much loyalty.

I didn't understand it either. It was an integral part of their skills in WC3, so devotion aura and such just seemed like a must for paladins.

Attached: 574117-devotion-aura-during-aura-mastery.jpg (626x644, 54K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Attached: 51315476.jpg (720x819, 40K)

>have ability to switch classes on the fly.

Fuck no, people already complain about classes feeling homogenized and lacking identity. This would kill whatever is left. There is a reason none of the XIV jobs can do anything unique or interesting outside of a combat scenario and it's because they can switch jobs freely. In WoW terms that would mean rogues and druids lose stealth, mages lose conjured food and portals, warlocks lose ritual of summoning, shammys lose recall, DK's lose PoF and death gate, and a ton more stuff that isn't on the top of my head.

WoW needs MORE class identity. It's why so many people want to play classic.

Honestly, they should bring back artifact weapons. That was the last time I felt like my class had an identity. There were so many unique skills for each weapon that you felt unique and useful.

>artifact weapons
>class had an identity
People like you us what is wrong in this game.

Honestly, just say that everything after WoTLK was a dream your character had and go from there

(srs)

That's right, valiant white knight of WoWfags. You tell that user what's what.

Attached: 1461610988666.jpg (913x1500, 101K)

I rather have back all the abilities, talents and passives they removed that defined my class than some shitty grind weapon that breaks the lore. Fuck you and fuck your Legion, literally broke the game worse than WoD did.

Good job given a reason why you dislike the artifact weapons. At least when we had them, we had a talent tree again with talents that augmented our skills. MoP straight up removed all class identity and WoW suffered hard for it. There is a reason Legion numbers spiked compared to MoP and WoD, because they gave a form of class identity back.

>implying I won’t be rolling a hunter and solo leveling and traveling all over Azeroth with just my trusty pet by my side
>implying I won’t put in a modicum of effort so I can secure the best raid spots while all the hunters who just autoshot get benched
>implying I won’t get first pick on all my tier gear/pre bis because so few other hunters will be around
>implying I won’t then pvp and kite all the idiots who picked warrior and rogue thinking they were going to gank when in reality they will become the ganky
I feel bad for all you retail fags, enjoy seething while I relive the greatest mmo experiences to ever exist. Now the hardest part comes where I decide if I want to be a dwarf (the chadiest race of the alliance and the only acceptable race for an alliance hunter, fuck you legolas you faggot elf) or do I roll roll on horde as a orc/troll even though I want to pick Tauren but they look like shit in the tier gear. In all honesty I will probably go orc because unfortunately dwarfs look like shit with a bow.

Attached: 22B34966-C166-4251-8BA5-29A48B5C027A.gif (320x243, 621K)

>talent tree
Usually those have choices, the artifacts just were a grind for meaningless crap and three decent gold traits after losing half of everything we had. Again fuck you and fuck Legion, you are what's wrong with the game.

>At least when we had them, we had a talent tree again with talents that augmented our skills.
It's not really a talent tree when you can unlock the entire thing. It's just a grind.

Each job in 14 feels unique. No way you're gonna play a monk with positionals out the ass like a black mage that turrets as much as possible.

Damn dude how did you know? I'm actually impressed.

Attached: Best Tabard in game.png (406x538, 174K)

>how to enrage what's left of your fanbase to appease a handful of autists that probably won't come back anyway

stop clinging on to this dead game

no matter how bad wow gets, i'm always reminded it could be worse if they actually listened to brainlets like you who don't understand a single thing about game design or what made it good in the first place

Only the first and last are correct. Also
>Remove LFR

Convince me to go gnome mage instead of human like I intend to.

>have ability to switch classes on the fly.
>Fuck no, people already complain about classes feeling homogenized and lacking identity. This would kill whatever is left.
I don't understand how the fuck that would be related in any way. Literally all this would do is let you have everything on one character instead having to log out to "switch classes." It has absolutely nothing to do with class identity in either direction.

> undead rogue

closet homo edge personified

There's no wpvp and everyone has teleports. No shit stealth and portals aren't a thing. And fuck both of those being exclusive. It's cool for the two classes that have them and horrible for everyone else.

You're getting one shot.

Attached: UndeadRogue_WoW_FanArt_by_ahtiandr_Uncoloured_optimized.jpg (1119x1588, 490K)

its amazing how much time has passed since I last played this game. Stopped midway through wrath and I think people still play this game since vanilla.

That is fucking crazy.

Attached: 1425790651781.jpg (282x341, 44K)

No fucking wonder you're shilling for classic so hard.

Go on faggot, spit it out.

>people still play WoW
What the fuck is wrong with you?

last time I saw someone with the corrupted ashbringer was like maybe MoP or WoD?

Ninja actually does have stealth.

>LOOOOOOOL PEOPLE STILL PLAY WOW? WHATTTTTTTT THE FUCK DUDE PEOPLE STILL PLAY THIS GAME? DUDE ITS 2019 HOW CAN PEOPLE STILL PLAY THIS GAME? DAMN DUDE YOU STILL PLAY THIS GAME AHAHAHA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD PEOPLE STILL PLAY THIS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAME AAAAAAAAAAAA LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: 1564336745737.jpg (679x720, 97K)

Unless it was vanilla. I remember with glee how paladins could reckbomb you.

Maybe not the best place to ask but since there is some overlap: does ff14 really have absolutely zero wpvp?
I hate anime but was thinking of trying it anyhow just to pass the time, but if there is no wpvp then i can't see a reason to bother. Even if i'm shit, no danger of dying out in the world seems pointless.
I'll just play on a UO shard or something but thought I'd ask anyhow. Thank you, friends.

>even thinking about giving ActiBlizz a single penny after the shitshow that is and was Battle For Azeroth

Why would the risk of being randomly killed change the game?

>Why would the risk of being randomly killed change the game?
It doesn't necessarily change the entire game but it adds a sense of danger. I primarily play games to fight other people, fair or not. I'm not meaning to bait for shitposting about the game, just genuinely curious if people are meme'ing when they say it has no wpvp.
I wouldn't play on a WoW pve server either, for example.
If you hate ganks that's fair, we can agree to disagree.

>I seen a webm once
Cute, that was a bug that was fixed. You don't remember much because you were never there zoomer.

some people enjoy feeling like its possible to die when they play games

I remember sucking at PVP and getting tokens for gear. Still was fun seeing the typical rogue get assfucked.

>FFXIV has Shadowbringers and Warriors of Darkness
>Let's just copy that!
Pathetic

>Still was fun seeing the typical rogue get assfucked.
In videos? Because it's obvious you've never played.

As a paladin? Nope, never was interested in the class myself.

I'm not whiteknighting WoWfugees, I'm saying that you're no better than them if you continue to do what you do.

Addendum, I'm a XIVnigger. I probably should've clarified that.

>The pathetic group of retards who ACTUALLY stuck around after the first 2 weeks of the last shit heap that was BFA were begging for flying mounts

fixed that for you

That much was obvious.

Attached: emet.jpg (1224x1048, 103K)

There's no WPVP
There's basically no overworld content at all

>Into the Void

It's like they're not even hiding the fact that they don't make content anymore

They need to fix the loot system. The entire thing is a mess from the items themselves to the way they're acquired to the shitty expansion only artifact shit that just acts as a welfare talent tree that you have to grind forever.

Items need to be their own thing. There shouldn't be 15 versions of the same shit with different ilvls. Items need to have a set place of acquisition too. No more multiple tiers of the same raid or dungeon with different numbers.

Stop designing the game to be a skinner box primarily, that shit only works when it's not obvious what it is. Create a game with a skinner box running in the background hidden behind actual fun game systems and good art and lore and systems that let the community thrive.

Let your players have time to play other shit, too.

XIV doesn't have a retarded faction conflict to allow for wpvp. All you'll get is pvp maps to queue for.

>Want to play Classic
>Realise I have no friends
>Don't want to play Classic anymore

Well this sucks

Not that it is entirely possible it SHOULD have world pvp, lore wise. All factions can visit without issues other faction's cities.

You can always try?

vanillafriends.com

>Realise I have no friends
Why not?

I’d play with you man, I have no friends either but it’s not stopping me. We are going home my man. Don’t miss this chance.

spoiler if sylvanass is dead and it's been nzoth all along, can we get real syl back?

you never have to do any traveling
If you thought WoW flying killed wpvp imagine if at the very start of the game you can just open your map and immediately teleport to the nearest city, then teleport around the city using crystals located at each corner, then teleport back to certain quest hubs and then teleport to the questing area and then teleport back to turn in the quests
THATS FINAL FUCKING FANTASY

Attached: 1558598170991.png (405x410, 169K)

imagine fucking a miqote in the ass in this position and then her anus just explodes, literally asshole and everything around it just spontaneously combusts outward

user, we all started Vanilla without friends. It is the road we walked together that forged those friendships.

>LFR gives worse gear than M+
>LFG is invalidated by M+

I never used LFG once after hitting cap. LFR is often not worth the time it takes to complete.

Aren't the classes in wow hilariously simplified? Like comparing black mage to arcane mage is hilarious because the latter's rotation is literally 3 damage spells

No world pvp but there is a shitload more world content in xiv than wow

Honestly cant wait for classic to bomb after MC is done, if not earlier.
Literal dumpwaste of shitty auto attacking NPCs which you kill by spamming 1 to 2 buttons.
All you fags need to go on kikebook if you crave social interaction so much.
Games are meant to be played, not afk spam xBolt while watching netflix and having 3 people talk on discord out of 40.

Arcane mage has the absolute simplest rotation in the entire game.

Oh, didn't mean to single it out was just comparing both mage classes. What about fire or frost or maybe elemental shaman or warlocks?

>No world pvp but there is a shitload more world content in xiv than wow
Bullshit
There's literally no reason to go into the world for anything but MSQ, beast tribes, and gathering

XIV is all about instances

>what are hunts
>what are world fates
Ignoring those, what does wow offer in comparison besides world pvp ganking?

Class quests regularly send you into the world, as do hunt calls, special fates, the card game, grinding out relics, sight seeing, and the hunting log in realm

Can you just skip to the post where you say gankers are sociopaths and you don't want your playing time stolen from you? The in-between stuff gets tedious.

The leveling process actually involves free roaming the world and doing quests, side quests in XIV are completely irrelevant even with them scaling to you now

Most of WoW's endgame progression revolves around dailies in endgame zones and doing world quests all over (basically fates except they actually get you stuff for endgame), and M+ forces you to actually go to the dungeon entrance

XIV's endgame progression is doing roulettes and trading in tokens, stuff like fates and beast tribes really just get you vanity items and stuff

World of Warcraft: The Asmon Layer.

So, not actual endgame gameplay content except for the relics
Thanks for proving me right

>the next patch is gonna feature the siege of stormwind where alliance and horde have to save stormwind from Sylvanas occupation
YIKES

Attached: 170.png (1200x800, 454K)

You just proved me right though. Wow has professions and quests and world pvp. Xiv has those too except for world pvp, but in place of that you have the beast tribes, fates, hunts, relic, levees, collectables, class quests, msq, triad, and then things like custom deliveries

leveling in ff14 is much better than wow
wow has what quests dungeons and pvp?

>Wow has professions and quests and world pvp.
I just listed a whole bunch of other things you stupid fucking retard, I'm not wasting my time arguing with you if you just refuse to read

XIV's core gameplay outside of MSQ is just doing instances, WoW's equivalent of that actually uses the overworld
The additional overworld content that exists on top of that is the same in both games, so WoW has more of it overall and has far more of it in the core main gameplay

I'm not defending WoW by the way, but this is the one thing it does right

>leveling in XIV
>spam instances

>leveling in WoW
>spam instances
>do quests in the world
>do PVP
>gather

Retard

WOW NEEDS to stop

we need wow 2, new engine, over haul

all the cum brain cucks who still play this game due to sunk costs need to move on

but they are eternal whales
>fucking hell niggers
>the player-base ruined this game not blizzard

i want WoW: Apocalyps
the world ends and Chromie sends a message back though time and Boom limeline reset

Do you guys just selectively ignore inconvienent things you read?

>autistic emotional response
>"I'm not defending WoW by the way,"

wait I'm confused does xiv really not have quests in the world outside their main story?

It does, Blizzdrones are just retarded. Like they dont even have class quests anymore

It does, you just don't do them because they're mostly collect 10 bear asses quests and it's better to just level up with the main story and group content.

Theres nothing wrong with wows engine
Even as old as it is the game is more fluid and responsive than any other mmo ive touched even including shit like Tera or Vindictus that are gookclick action MMOs

They do, but you get an exp bonus when you're on a job that's a lower level than whatever your highest level one is, and the bonus isn't applied to normal quest experience for some reason so it usually isn't worth doing them on a 2nd job, and your first job will be leveled mostly through the main scenario quests.
It's only really applied to repeatable content, dungeons, fates, deep dungeon, and roulettes.

So what's the summary of how to level in final fantasy?

msq + dungeon roulette + palace of the dead/heaven on high

Did all that shit years ago and then again on Nost. I'm having fun gearing up and pressing Mythic+. Fuck all classicucks

They do, but they're worth absolutely no XP so they're not worth doing and don't go into the list of usable leveling methods.

Fuck off retard, I already explained from the start that they exist but don't give anything close to worthy XP for the time. Learn to read.
>Blizzdrone
Again, learn to read.

It depends. The first job you level will be through the main scenario quest. You'll do some side stuff to unlock all the dungeons from back when they weren't all MSQ, but mostly following the story on the linear path. It'll be good or awful, and vary throughout depending on how much you care about the story.
2nd job and onwards are leveled through instanced content via roulettes, whatever the highest level dungeon you can enter is, or FATEs which are basically world quests on a shorter timer. You do get experience through PvP in FFXIV, but I'm not sure if it's worth it and the PvP is kind of ass.

I thought no World PvP would be a deal breaker for me since that's what I mainly like to do in Classic.

FFXIV has a nice story though. MSQ is nice. If you can get into that then you're golden.

I never gave a fuck about whatever story or lore there was in WoW. Whatever I remember, it was shit.

Attached: 1564451497715.jpg (900x950, 76K)

Main scenario which will usually lead you to different areas with quests that line up with what you're doing. So if the MSQ has you investigating a mine there would be a handful of quests like "oh kill these monsters in there, go collect my lost tools, etc." And you'll get gear/food/potions for it. You can also do fates if you want for extra experience and they are soloable but will usually have others there too. Also have hunting logs where you have to find monsters to kill 2-5 and you get an experience reward. There's like a whole group every five levels. Which lines up with your class quests every five levels.

Then if you want there are levequests and sight seeing logs, and you can do a random dungeon/trial/guildheist once a day for a big bonus. And then pvp and sight seeing.

When you do an alt you get an armory bonus if you are lower than your highest class so usually you will just span dungeons.

And the whole way you can he in novice network chatting with other new players and mentors.

Normal, the retail game is asking too much to the players, too much WQ and other dailies to do. In fact when they release the flying mount, they also add new areas that will also sunk your time.

Fuck also forgot there is palace of the dead and heaven on high to do which is like a dungeon crawler like instance.

desu if not for the mandatory astral era/post-expansion patch quests I wouldn't hate FFXIV's leveling process as much as I do
it sucks balls to hit level 50/60/70 and then be trapped there for hours and hours since you aren't allowed to do the next expansion's content and start leveling for real again until you've done all of the previous shit first
that and the mandatory dungeons are ass depending on what time you play because of the long ass que times

The novice network is an obnoxious circlejerk on my server though. I guess it's better than WoW where no one talks, but I hardly count it as a positive.

im probably going to try the trial soon, I'm used to most mmos being horrible grinds of irrelevant quests and dungeons only so that at least sounds like it's got some nice variety. Class quests alone I really miss

What server? Behemoth is mostly aussies shit posting

Careful what you wish for. A new Blizzard MMO would probably be free to play and come with all the bullshit you'd expect from it, it's a completely different company from when WoW first came out.

>Class quests alone I really miss
There are class quests for individual grafting/crafting classes as well. Getting them all maxed out means you're an omni crafter, one of the best achievements in the game and takes forever because there's like 15 of them

Leviathan, but I was on Ultros for a few months and it was equally cancerous.

>2019
>Finally the prophecied wowkiller fulfills destiny
>No one cares since MMOs are a dead genre

why the fuck do wowfags act like the game has less content. Like I get it if you play it and all the content is shit but it's still more to do.

Vanilla wow didnt even have enough quests to level, you ended up having to grind mobs. Can't wait for that red pill to drop

Wow committed sudoku a while back. XIV filled a void, like how a new boyfriend with a cock twice the size of yours fills your ex-wife's void after a suicide.

>wowkiller
WoW's been dead for a while now, there doesn't need to be a wowkiller. The true wowkiller was RNG and to a lesser extent AP. FFXIV was just in the right place at the right time.

All I want is Mommy Azshara and Daddy N'Zoth to survive. Don't kill them off, Blizz.
imgur.com/a/EkJ3sil

ERP is the only thing fun about WoW and I do that in discord now instead.

Attached: ce2a296ff559a6e2ad028cbb5a140c85.png (2155x1519, 677K)

>Level up and get no new skills
>AP grinds up the ass
>Time gated content so you stay subscribed longer
>Worst class design of all time, the thought of having class versatility be the same as MoP literally fucking frightens the developers

You can fucking miss me with all of that shit. Dungeons and raiding are WoW's core, and yet they cannot be fun if your gameplay is not also fun. Who's still willingly playing this fucking game and for what purpose? Unless you're one of the sponsored top guilds who are literally getting paid to play the fucking game, why would you play something that's so inherently designed to waste your time?

Attached: 1411455066374.jpg (457x381, 55K)

>that warrior who got his charge off
>that enhanced hamstring
>how can this be happening to me?

Attached: 1561760360632.jpg (1920x1082, 328K)

MOP CLASSES WITH PVP VENDOR PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLSL PSL PLS

Sunk cost. Let me wallow in my depression with the company of my ~450 mounts while the game is declining and all my friends are leaving.

Good God. Modern Wow's Horde is so fucking embarrassing i can easily believe it.
It makes me sick.
It's okay for Horde and Alliance both do morally questionable things as armies. Like Fedy vs Zeon. Not some gay ass "everyone's trying really hard to be good" bs

Attached: 1533539737268.jpg (599x498, 70K)

The non-in game lore explicitly explains that Saurfang wanted to raid Ashenvale and kill as many Night Elves as the Horde could, so they could then go north and seize some ships, to then raid Teldrassil and kill Malfurion or Tyrande in front of the populace to show that the Horde could at any moment, as a retaliation over the Alliance infesting Orgrimmar with spies
When he got their, you know, after murdering countless alliance, he for some fuckall reason didn't follow threw with the plan, he says "muh honor" despite not 1 hour ago slitting night elf throats with rogues and warriors before anyone could respond in time
This pissed Sylvannas off because if they backed out now they'd have risked it all for nothing and be seen as pussies, so since she couldn't kill their leader(s), she instead torched the tree as a "just as good" scenario
Why Saurfang magically fucking pretends Sylvannas did all of this on her own and he was against it, is beyond me and honestly, probably beyond any competent writer left

Attached: sylvanasraine.jpg (580x296, 51K)

Sorry user, you have to move on to greener pastures:

Attached: GOD.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Fuck no lmao the game has systemic issues that need to go.

First, cut LFR, cut Mythic.
Leave Normal the same, make Heroic harder, and had a hard mode that rewards MORE gear, not better gear. This is to stop item levels from going up like 40 every tier AND lets geared players gear up newer players.

Second, remove titan forging, and make designated gem slots again. This one should be self explanatory.

Third, put master looter back, keep the gay ass restriction on it if you want (80% has to be guild) but put it back. Personal loot is unfun.

Fourth, rework all classes, make specs actually specializations again and make them tailored towards enhancing the class.

Fifth, gut the mission table and AP, just get rid of it, it has no place.

Sixth, make the rep rewards interesting again. Right now they're just grind to exalted and pray you get a mount out of a box after you cap it again.

Seventh, just actually import the mop PvP rewards and system, honor talents fucking suck.

Eighth, holy shit stop with every reward being a mount. I dont care if asmongold has turbo autism and loves moving his mount number up, it's entirely dead content to people who dont give a shit about it.

Ninth, mythic+ is fun, stop trying to fuck with it by adding a "seasonal" annoyance

This is what I believe to be the absolute bare minimum to fix current wow. Blizzard really needs a LOT of unfucking. Game's unplayable to me, and I havent even begun ranting about the story.

Attached: 1532056175759.jpg (460x709, 81K)

drop your tag.

saurfang is a cuck. I've been tolerating mediocre writing and lore for years but this is beyond terrible

Sylvanus and undead should not even be in the horde. Horde and Alliance should not even be mandatory factions.

>make it all about leveling
Better idea. Remove leveling, put a cap on gear stats and make content that forces you to think instead like GW1.

Monkish

Attached: 7dce5f3553c46b39a0383f33ab61af29.png (1200x1077, 1.71M)

personal loot and titanforging/socket rolling is probably the worst aspect of this game right now. Grinding a boss/dungeon so you can roll for loot, then roll for socket, then roll for WF, then roll for TF on top of it is absolute bullshit, it feels like I'm playing some chink MMO slot machine.
This shitheap started in MoP with thunderforging and it's only been getting worse, I don't understand why they keep adding on to it.

Attached: 1564118679452.jpg (1000x750, 99K)

True Horde:
>Orc
>Goblin
>Troll

True Alliance:
>Human
>Dwarf
>Gnome

Forsaken:
Worgen
Undead
Most of the Elf variants as one Elf archetype race choice (Void elf, Blood Elf, Nightborne)

Cenarion Circle:
Tauren
Pandaren
Night Elf

The Light:
Draeni
High Elf

What if they made it so you lost gold and items if you died?

Attached: 2345.png (226x223, 5K)

it honestly feels like modern MMOS are basically the equivalent of playing a single player RPG, except your friend is sitting next to you also playing the same RPG on a completely separate instance

this is a good way to keep the game interesting once you've reached endgame, but the screeching from grindautists would be audible from around the globe

That is because MMORPG's has become less about living in a fantasy world and more about doing objectives in a scripted scenario.

It's sad that I couldn't automatically discount this, but I thinks it's optimistic because Blizz would get rid of dedicated roles long before eliminating classes. I'm surprised they haven't eliminated tanking altogether.

lack of class specialization and the increasingly solo-focused themepark type of gameplay are a death loop on each other

when you put so much focus on solo content, you have to make it to where every class can be viable on its own - which gets rid of everything that makes support roles special. everyone has to be able to do everything.

and when everyone can do everything, nobody has any incentive to cooperate except for when the game arbitrarily demands it (i.e. raid tanks and heals).

every raid feels the fucking same.
>tank boss until reaching a certain amount of debuff stacks
>switch tanks and deal with adds

are you a pandaren female in erp user?

>Scarlet crusade wiped out by after being betrayed by the alliance for turning to demons
>Syndicate wiped out for allying with the horde, then wiped out again for turning to demons, then wiped out once more for being thieving gypsies that should just go home to a place that was wiped out before WoW began all because Bizz didn't want to put in the time to make a Combat rogue guild
>high elf
>ogres
>vyrkul

Which entente would Gnolls be in?

Attached: Grassy.jpg (1536x2048, 405K)

hey bro. We don't discuss "other" mmos in the dogo okay?

Horde probably.

Mongrel horde like they wanted

GW1 was more about maximized builds designed to plow through enemies or effortlessly farm high end content
I hear a lot of people throw around "single player" when they talk about WoW, but there's nothing in the game that comes close to SoS Rits

are there any pandaren male RPers?

people are hyped because they'll release a game where they undo 14 years of "progress" man

Blizzard are weird. They know that the changes they keep making are what's making people leave, but they keep repeating these same mistakes instead of just making the game how people want. Why do they do this?

Otomiji

I actually agree with all of this. You pretty much hit all the annoying issues I have with the fucking game.

>titan forging
>gem slots not mattering
>personal no fun allowed loot
>mission table and artifact grinds

These are the biggest things. When the game's based around this shit it isn't enjoyable to play. I skipped out entirely on BFA because it had more of the annoying shit from Legion.

Attached: 1421370021332.gif (356x200, 2M)

Going to smash some shard and grind a week straight. What kind of level can I expect to reach in classic?

limited resources. if you use the wrong move youll feel it for several seconds while you recover the rage. however, if you properly back-up your warrior class abilities with profession consumables youll be unstoppable

>There's only 1 thing they have to change in order to bring back the fun.
Yeah, add naval combat, and add player housing in the sense of an instanced island you conquer and customize. Sea raids, open sea battelground, players building up and customizing their warship, etc. Sea of Thieves' simple systems work good enough for WoW, shooting your warrior from a cannon or casting Blizzard from one ship to hit the other, etc. Boarding action, and missile combat.
And naval action was part of Warcraft until the last game. And there are already implied naval battles, and models and textures for ships, and a whole sea based race, etc. They are just lazy not to already have this in.

Attached: [Citation Needed].jpg (837x960, 85K)

>anime
>is retarded

classic

Calling it now, they're going to re-use island expedition assets to make battle royale battlegrounds. Temporary item & buff drops of various quality will be scattered around the island.

Void insanity is going to be the excuse as to why it's a free for all. They'll push it as hard as arenas. Screenshot this.

>player housing
WoD had that.

i dream of the day they make Azeroth actually fuckhuge and allow non-instanced player housing
each zone would have to be at least 25x bigger though

But if your "player housing" are an island that you clear from enemies and upgrate like a game of Warcraft III - building mines, fucking ogres, building lumber mills, etc; and a warhsip that you build up to literally take to war, so that it fights other players' ships, its a bit more investment and more payoff than the garrison system of WoD.

>that pic

Does this mad lad have a name?

bring back all the things i liked from the best expansion
remove all of the things that made it too casual

if you disagree
Nope, you are nitpicking and biased, I win, byebye

player housing is stupid because then there is just a secondary market for prime vidya real estate

see archage and second life

Some christian apologist, so its actually valid that God told him something in a dream.

Not if its instanced, like WoW would have it. In that case, there is no inherent value to it. But it could have you roaming the world looking for rares, for trophies to hang on your wall, to hunt achievements that give you a painting to hang, etc.

Region NA, area West, realm 5, shard 6, layer B, instance 2...home

But asmongold said bfa is awesome after 8.2

Make it possible to hit a ceiling in the game. Stop with the fucking gear resets on every single major patch. Remove titanforging already, nobody likes it.

can someone make a good MMO where progression is based on actual skill, not just how many hours you chug into the game and grind

I think one of the issues that the game faces is that it's just gotten too damn big for its own good. You have entire continents which people never visit again once they outlevel them, so they just have no reason to exist apart from achievement/mount autism. I don't know how you could fix this now, as it was clearly Blizzard's intention to make their old content redundant and keep players moving on to the next big thing.

Now that I think about it, that's actually something which has come back to bite them in the ass. They have a policy of planned obsolescence with their content and now they have ingrained this mentality into their fanbase. Thus, you have to constantly churn out new content to appease fans because your old content has no replay value. Hell, content becomes redundant between fucking patches thanks to ilevels.

Attached: 1542221674662.jpg (552x552, 353K)

but then thats just garrisons right?

If it isn't live in game then whats the point? An ideal player housing system would exist in game

Wasn't it already leaked that next expansion will be called Shadowlands?

asmonmold barely even plays the game and when he does he sucks at it harder than his egirlfriend sucks his wallet

>If it isn't live in game then whats the point?
1. WoW's engine can't have it live in the game.
2. Casuals don't want it live in the game.
3. The areas aren't big enough for it to be live in the game.
4. The PvP mechanics don't permit it to be live in the game.
5. In the case of the island, its a nod to Warcraft 3, you build and expand a base and clear up creep camps; just in time for the re-release of the game!
6. In the case of the ship, its a house that you customize and then take to a battleground/raid to show off to others!
7. Come on, give me some slack, I don't have much to work with, I'm only giving example of something that can mechanically work in the current game.

He definitely means that and isn't just saying it because Blizzard incentivizes him to ;^)

>assmongoloid

The only reason he hasn't been kicked into the "Just chatting" section of twitch is because he runs WoW in the background.
He's about as relevant for WoW retail as the twink pvp scene

>Classic: 8
>TBC: 9
>WotLK: 9.5
>Cata: 7
>Mop: 5
>WoD: 3
>Legion: 1
>BFA: -1
>ItV: probable -5
You might hate this, but this is the correct rating for WoW circa 2019.

Attached: ChaosKnights-Content3hz.jpg (1000x1000, 231K)

Goodbye Sylvanas, there's a new queen in town.

Attached: 858191.jpg (4806x2160, 1.28M)

Sylvannas is never going to fucking die because she is a woman. No, seriously. They killed off or removed most of the male leaders.

If the leaks are real we're all going to die anyway but it's fine because canonically we'll be fighting Old Gods in the Shadowlands while we're dead.

Attached: 4akhb4pskcc31.jpg (4032x3024, 3.61M)

>that mantle
She's evil bro.

The murderhobos die all the fucking time. What is new?

is that Calia? dang i want to FUCK her

tfw Frostmourne is probably still dead

I would play an undead paladin if that's the base model.

>>WotLK: 9.5

Attached: 1562966709740.jpg (999x999, 367K)

>into the void
I hope that means retail will fuck off forever

spitting straight facts

>They would have to undo years of progress.
Exactly, would be great

MOMMY

And people say classic will not kill retail

Oh yeah, let me just ask all those people playing and watching FF how they feel

Attached: 1529500886949.jpg (700x525, 82K)

>user asks a valid question
>Defending FFdrone strikes from the skies and gives the stupidest answer proving that FFXIV players are not actually real MMO players but lobby jrpg players

I just want a big virtual fantasy world in which I can go on adventures with friends and strangers again
I don't get why modern MMOs have all this pointless shit that detracts from what should be the core experience

Attached: 1542672706895.jpg (978x1000, 291K)

The servers are fucking full. Always a queue.

I know you are memeing, but I sometimes wish they game wasn't this fucking popular.

You have shit taste.

Attached: lich.png (606x688, 398K)

Why do you think all these survival games keep popping up? There is a demand but it doesn't fit with AAA design and sales concepts

>Tauren
>Not true horde

>One of the most defining features of the game was a bad idea
>Woohoo undead should not join horse
>even if it makes perfect sense

>into the void
Wasn't it basically all but confirmed to be shadow lands?

Attached: 85283527.jpg (323x326, 16K)

Yes, Yea Forums as usual has no fucking idea about what is actually going on in the game and community.

>non instanced player housing
Never going to fucking happen.

Attached: grandfather-and-grandson-drinking-through-straw-eyeglasses-dkg7kh.jpg (640x447, 83K)

Why would the nu-Horde deal with beings dabbling so blatantly with necromancy? After the third fucking war happened?

There should have been a third faction for evil fuckers. Just saying.

>mfw they are doing the emergency arthas redemption arc to save retail

Attached: images (9).jpg (224x225, 8K)

Politics.

And alliance is the most evil of them all, they are racists.

They're all fake. Especially this one.
wow.gamepedia.com/User:GoldenYak/Into_The_Void_Concept

>Remove all Achievements, Pokemon collecting and other carrot mechanics
No, fuck you. I like the pet fights.

Attached: 1548035721713.jpg (313x330, 15K)

It's ok to be racist to a bunch of cannibalistic sadistic zombies.

The precious few good undead left the forsaken because they KNOW they are all a bunch of evil assholes.

Attached: 450843-leonid-barthalomew-the-revered.jpg (518x768, 80K)

You forgot making the world consistent again instead of being phased, sharded, and whatnot. Fuck that gay shit

No not all undead are evil you racist

There were way more left, but their representatives got pincushioned by Sylvanas before the start of BfA.

Shadowlands has been pretty much confirmed you idiot, keep up

>>One of the most defining features of the game was a bad idea
It was. Warcraft's story telling is now affect bullshit meta reasons of being part of mmo. If alliance and horde were not player factions then writing would have more room and politics would be more fluid an make more sense, with races and minor factions joining and leaving. Now we have these two monolith factions that prevent this.

Whenever I see nuWoW footage I get disgusted by the animations. Characters used to run like normal people. Now they bounce up and down with every step like a bunch of prancing homosexuals.
And the faces are googly-eyed disgusting messes too.

Attached: 1555410097272.gif (1372x1024, 800K)

Exactly. The ones who aren't left the forsaken.

>Shadowlands has been pretty much confirmed
[citation needed]

Like Alonsus Faol, or that one undead farmer.

The story was at it's best in vanilla.
Because there the story was about the world.
It understood that the story doesn't matter and 90% don't even read it.
Gameplay gameplay gameplay.
>Warcraft's story telling is now affect bullshit meta reasons of being part of mmo.Warcraft's story telling is now affect bullshit meta reasons of being part of mmo.
As it should be. It's just a shame that it has become a shitty MMO.

No, my character is not evil.

>As it should be.
Then it was a waste and I want warcraft 4 that retcons this bullshit.

Worthy AR for Alliance. I am satisfied.

Attached: 820283.jpg (4806x1800, 816K)

The signs are all there in BfA, and the "leak" is pretty damn convincing. If it's fake, someone did their homework very well:

There will no longer be an Alliance and Horde.

retail has objectively more content than classic. Its just that retail content sucks ass

Everything after tft... was fucking shit.
I will never accept that the story continued at all after tft.

Make it be about faction war instead of gods/superhero characters

>Does anybody actually like or defend retail?
I don't get why anyone does and this goes for both Classic and Retail. They're both revenue streams for Blizzard and cheering for one over the other still makes you an unpaid corporate intern.

Attached: 1299278331977.jpg (400x303, 49K)

Sure you aren't you maggot farm.

wow.gamepedia.com/Holland's_Experiment
wow.gamepedia.com/A_New_Plague_(4)

Attached: Anewplague.jpg (704x566, 194K)

I especially hate TBC because of what it did to TFT's lore, it tore everything cool about it to shreds and retconned the living fuck out of everything to replace it with lame shit and spaceships.

What happened with simply being a fan? I swear to god you people are getting more demented each year.

I don't think anyone on Yea Forums can desperate 'fan' from their imagined interpretation of someone who likes something they do not.

servers are much smaller in ffxiv

asmungold thinks retail is good now, so most of Yea Forums just so happens to think so as well.

they literally have been removing content from retail for years.

There is a whole lot more then that. Like actual questlines/content instead of facebook-style timed "missions".

What did they do to make him think that?

leveling a warrior is extremely easy
>get swing timer
>hit mob
>run away until timer is full
>hit again
sure, it's not as easy as leveling a warlock but still pretty fucking easy

he watched some lore explanation/headcanon video from that one guy that looks like he owns a nintendo explaining his autistic explanations why the lore makes sense and is good despite of being bad and then asmungold just drank the cool aid.

>playing WoW
>not playing FFXIV
????

but user, in classic everyone just stood still and larped as very aggressive trees.

I don't play WoW anymore but I'm not going to pick up a weeb MMO because I'm really not a fan of the racial choices.

Attached: ff14_14.jpg (1500x540, 336K)

Is it possible to fix WoW? It seems like beating a dead horse. The lore is mangled beyond belief and classes are all the same. Leveling is fucking boring too.

>on a weebsite like 4channel
>using the word weeb wrong
>not playing japanese games
>Elves, Gnomes and Humans etc are not appropriate choices in a RPG
lol

I play Jap games, just not their MMOs.

>>Elves, Gnomes and Humans etc are not appropriate choices in a RPG
games. Just not their MMOs.
Are you telling me those toddlers there are 'gnomes'.

>still no Scarlet Crusade reputation but we got some literaly who reputations
It's depressing.

Attached: 01982356.jpg (1440x900, 808K)

How do I get into FF bros? I got the free trial and played for about 2 hours, the generic fantasy world turned me off.

Attached: 81BEC2F6-995B-47C6-8E6A-06332D5B40B6.png (200x584, 91K)

If each raid had 3 difficulty tiers, then capping the ilvl in the second would make the hard difficulty purely about mechanical skill because everyone would have the same gear which would be so much better for srs fags than it just getting easier over time.

you have to get a prescription to HRT so it warps your mind enough to enjoy dull shit

>Scarlet Crusade

Death Knights killed off the last remaining vestiges of that organization and turned the most iconic member into one of them in Legion.

Attached: New_Four_Horsemen_1.png (1010x1230, 2.01M)

Could you share the leak please user?

I hope Mograine gets Ashbringer back in Shadowlands

>Fix WoW

They need a WoW 2. There's too much bullshit added onto one another and we've hit a place starting with Legion where toasters can't run WoW for shit anymore, mainly because the engine doesn't have proper god damn multi-cpu support and only partial thread support starting with 8.1's shenanigans.

It's why I'm moderately spooked that Classic WoW on the newer engine is going to crash and burn when anything world dragon related or 40vs40 MC vs MC raids collide in Blackrock.

Slowpoke but sadpanda is up again.

Attached: I want to fuck a monster girl.jpg (1111x1600, 380K)

have you been in a cave?

I didn't do this. I dindu nuffin. I was a good boy. I need mo money fo dem plagues.

sorry for not keeping up with the latest dead mmo news, dont be a dick

>tfw I need to find a classic raiding guild
>that does shit between 3:30 EST but ends before 9:40 EST

I can't even find one on live on either Area 52 for Horde or Sargeras for Alliance. My glorious RShaman raiding career is doomed before it even starts.

Attached: 1494373978243.gif (263x200, 2.14M)

mmo-champion.com/threads/2499089-speculation-World-of-Warcraft-Shadowlands-Leak

don't spoonfeed retards

lmao, these kids are retarded
don't spoonfeed them poison at least

Attached: bqZHBK[1].png (590x189, 16K)

Cheers user. I've been hearing a lot of 'leaks' that have been shot down.

Anduin's boyfriend got tall.

Attached: 858190.jpg (4806x2160, 1.25M)

>Tinkerer
Fake. People wanted a gadget using engineer class for over 10 years now, Blizz obviously will never do it. 100% fake.

>cut mythic
>mythic+ is fun
Wat

Attached: 1564444110983.jpg (320x422, 22K)

Unf, my champion is arising!

They already made assets for Mechagon, which means they have assets to re-use, which they will 100% do.

Wotlk was the beginning of the end.

This and Naga are two things that they will never bring to WoW because someone up top overseeing all this shit doesn't like them.

>class balancing
>removing/balancing tools from over-used M+ classes (DH/Rdruid/rogue/mague..)
>make professions relevant again instead of spam of alchemists
>gas the guy who created islands and war story
>more fucking dungeons
>not 6 months for a 8 raid bosses patch
Bonus
>Gas christie golden

>Why Saurfang magically fucking pretends Sylvannas did all of this on her own and he was against it, is beyond me and honestly, probably beyond any competent writer left
WoW story is like that since TBC.
Not only it's bad but nothing makes any sense.
Saurfang is 100% okay with mass slaughter of the Night Elves in Ashenvale and conquer their home. He's a fucking hypocrite. He sends rogues to kill Night Elves but somehow throwing an axe to kill Malfurion is not honorable.
And the best part of it? Tyrande let him go (i bet she's breeding with Orcs at that point).
You have also Sylvanas not finishing off Malfurion.

>t. coping cunnyfag faced with the truth

I want to believe, but I see Mechagon as nothing but some new questing and dungeon zone. We'll never get engineer class or the Naga.

>Engineer class before Naga race no less

That would be quite the crime too.

Oh and lightforged undead, just to spit more on Arthas as if it wasn't enough already.
>see you evil white male, you could have saved those zombies, if you weren't so bad lmao

they removed skills because double digit iq shitters cant comprehends more than 4 buttons

What? Frostmourne was cursed and ate your soul. It had nothing to do with himself, as soon as he touched the sword he was fucked.

whats with the lfr hate? i never get it. is it still mandatory or something ?

>reading comprehension of a 10 year old

I mean before he took frostmourne, when he purged Stratholme.
WoW asspulls in terms of lore like this, make Arthas look dumb and weak AF in retrospect.

I don't think WoW will ever be fixed it is a terrible game by all metrics and it should die already. It was never really good and had huge issues and now they are bigger than before.

Is there ever sunken cost? Because every time a new patch drops all the old becomes irrelevant.

That is true, because on live version they made leveling so easy that you could probably pull an entire zone and still survive. All the older content is irrelevant once new gets released. Some people pass off solo'ing old raids by oneshotting bosses as ''content''.

Same way they made Kael's entire quest in Outland pointless by stating that the Sunwell was perfectly fine and all you had to do is wait a bit.

WoW is the dullest endgame of a lot of games out there since most of it involves waiting for one thing or another.

> writing applications for guilds
> OR starting your own guild (probably more work)
> waiting to raid
> waiting to move from a trial spot to a main spot
> the raid itself involves lots of waiting
> when you're playing you're just mashing the same 3 buttons in a ''rotation'' with 3 other buttons you use if you want more damage (cooldowns).
> The success of a raid is mostly about if one of the 20 people accidentally moves wrong on a mechanic.
> Wait until you get the attempt where everyone gets it and does it right
> FUN

Purging of Stratholme seemed cruel or whatever but I think it was probably prudent. I know Jaina was against it and thought it was monstrous but she didn't have a solution either IIRC, she was just being emotional without any kind of plan of action. At least Arthas was thinking of the big picture. What Arthas did was probably the only answer, they don't have the quarantine capabilities we have. They would have needed like 20 top tier mages with them to seal the city in and they didn't have that.

Though it's been like 15 years since I played that.

Sunwell was turned into a girl wasn't it? It was in the WoW manga and then they brought that girl into the game and had her at the end of some dungeon run. I can't really remember. Does she die and become the sunwell again?

I think in TBC they found out they could just take a heavy dump on the lore and nobody would care. This is very noticeable in the zones and zone design. Vanilla for its time attempted to have some serious quests and areas with a story in them. Modern WoW you can expect a bunch of memes and jokes in every quest while you're oneshotting entire zones of monsters.

Also terrible idea to put a lot of lore and story into raids, and make raids the primary focus of the game and just abandon all the other systems.

He already lied to his men, and betrayed the mercenaries who fought for him before touching Frostmourne.

Yes. The cherry on the cake is that Kael is actually trying to prevent the sunwell from being fixed by summoning Kil Jaeden.

? no, sunwell has nothing like that

Yeah, for the good of everyone. He was making hard decisions.
Say what? I'm confused, whatever. I am still upset that the Blood Elves in general didn't come with Kael and a Naga alliance. Been wanting Naga in WoW since I played the beta, and it will never happen. I really hate blizzard.

>I want to save my people
>So that's why I betrayed Silvermoon and signed up with the Legion lmao
>Also, you get to kill me in a five man instance, for realsies this time

What they did to Kael'thas in TBC was a fucking crime.

They need to remove welfare items and the complete obsoletion of previous raids and gear as soon as new raids are released.

What made TBC, vanilla and some of WoTLK great is that you also felt like gear really mattered and once you got it, you could focus on other things. That is why they should also get rid of titanforge and grindy shit.

He didn't do it for the greater good, he did it to get vengeance.

>? no, sunwell has nothing like that
It most definitely did.

Sunwell was turned into a girl.

engadget.com/2013/05/05/know-your-lore-anveena-teague-and-the-sunwell/

Pretty sure Tempest Keep was not a five man. He actually was one of the hardest bosses in the expac.

What vengeance? On who? Explain.

I blame Knaak for this. The guy hates Elves (see wota), is a big self insert who impregnates a windrunner with twins, and loves Dragon.
Who saves the day in TBC? A Dragon who fucks a human girl (the sunwell), then later on fucks Jaina.

you can get normal/heroic/mythic raid item level stuff by titanforging. i've gotten a 440 myself even.
there are more issues with it but i think this is one that everyone agrees with and is objectively bad

It was a five man when he came back at the end of the expac (sunwell patch iirc).

>and some of WoTLK great is that you also felt like gear really mattered and once you got it, you could focus on other things

I never played the later patches of WoTLK and I tried it out on a private server. Holy fuck, they ruined everything with TOC and ICC. There's literally no point to half of the raids because the gear is worse than what you can get by running heroics.

Attached: 1563675998562.png (724x746, 473K)

On Mal'Ganis, the whole reason he went to Northrend was getting killing him, which is where he started falling apart, as Uther mentioned earlier a Paladins actions may not be dictated by vengeance. (and then they got a skill tree called Retribution)

>impregnates a windrunner with twins

based

Yes it was a pragmatic decision.
But WoW turned into a pure evil decision, cauz can't have morally grey characters, only big bad generic villains.
Now we find out that there was indeed a way to save the infected.

Yeah I don't remember that at all, been too long. Are you citing stuff from WC3 or something added later in WoW?

>Now we find out that there was indeed a way to save the infected.
What was the way to save the infected? And I don't think it's plausible to have done it back then or it would have been mentioned/used back then in the game.

Also...the infected took like a single day to transform or so.

No casuals love it.
Complaining about AP is always such a dumb fucking post. AP is bad and we should go back to a gear only system *except* in Modern WoW the amount of gear thrown at you is just disgustingly fucking high. Axe split difficulties, WQ, limit M+ to weekly lockout, crafting tied to lockout limited currency ala chaos orbs, no more quests for for a free normal/heroic item.

Crafting is slow and yields non-raid BiS
Raiding is slow and yields BiS
World shit can be for consumables
M+ honestly doesn't belong in the game with no loot lockout.

He was made a five man dungeon boss and that he didn't die was really weird.
Lore from TBC was just really awful. The zones had no lore in them or they had gigantic retcons in them (Magtheridon alive, black temple moving and so on).

The best pin point moment that the game went from having issues to being very bad would be the TOC patch. It laid out how the game was going to be in the future:

> 2 difficulties
> lots and lots of timegating
> raiding multiple versions of the same raid
> all the raid tiers before it do not matter
> very easy normal modes, the normal modes of ToC had less mechanics and had much softer DPS checks than Ulduar in the prior patch despite the item levels going up by 20 or so

>What was the way to save the infected
Just turn them into lightforged undeads

You dont remember
"I'll hunt you to the ends of the earth! Do you hear me?! TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH!"?
It's from WC3. Right after the purging of Stratholme Arthas finds out Mal'ganis is behind it and Mal'ganis basically lures him to Northrend.

That didn't exist back then. Also Paladins in the lore technically sorta have no powers according to the books. At least the ones I read, Paladins just swung weapons and that was it.

>That didn't exist back then.
Yes, because the RTS weren't filled with mary sues who can do whatever they want.

>15 years later
>STILL living rent free in "wow killer" player's heads

Attached: 1557481727914.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Reminder WoW has CANON rape.

Alexstrasza was shackled and raped for YEARS

Did someone say Into the Void?

Attached: 2323.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Yeah I don't remember that at all. I remember this though.

youtube.com/watch?v=sMk-HPBF6Mw

People who want to get rid from LFG/LFR will cry first after LFG/LFR deletion. Especially on dead servers where they will be forced to spam LFG/LFM for hours

Why would I play on a dead server retard. You zoomers need to be culled

>Why would I play on a dead server retard.
Because everyone and their mothers will want to play on populated servers. And I'm played since end of vanilla, zoomer.

LFG is just one head of the beast. Blizzard would also have to remove layering, cross realming and reshuffle people between servers.

There wont be Nagas anymore because N'zoth will Remove the Curse from them to get more power, and Azshara will betray Nzoth begging for forgiveness.

Also Azsahra will be Important in the next Xpacn since Tyrande will go rogue with the Night warrior bullshit, and WHY it was forbidden.
Tyrande will betray the alliance in 8.2.5 and attack the horde by herself, thus causing another diplomatic bullshit.

user, I don't want to will you dead.

Don't make me.

Class design is better than its ever been though. Every class and spec is viable while still playing differently while having their own specialty and weaknesses

Yeah. You can create MMORPG where endgame is not forced as only way to play game or to make world feels alive and still have LFG/LFR but WoW itself was created for endgame. Well we know story about Everquest raid design and Blizzard. You can't fix it so easily.

>gather
Gathering in wow is shit why would anyone do that for leveling?

Really?

How is Demonology Warlock?

Also Azeroth is Long dead, and Magni has been speaking with Yoggy and C'thun, who's been working with N'zoth and the others in Ny'Alotha, which is a plane inside Azeroth, that is connected to the Shadowlands, the machine in Silithus was infact reading C'thuns vitals.

Also Azeroth's spirit is the one Guiding Bolvar and Vol'jin.

its a Fucked up Schadenfreude!

Attached: b87.gif (143x271, 814K)

>leveling in XIV
>spam instances
>spam PotD/HoH
>do PVP
>do Fates (ShB style)
Gathering in XIV is another job/class

Leave mommy Azshara alone!

Attached: 5_by_ammatice_da6hmj4.jpg (800x1066, 75K)

>getting within 25yrds of a hunter when they have a 35yrd range on their bows and also without them putting you in combat either with their pet or with any of their many instant cast shots.
Yeah good luck with that, you might be able to pull that off 1% of the time. Have fun getting kited by every other class including shamans, spriests, Frost mages, and warlocks.

>The irony that Maiev was right about Tyrande all along.

Would it even matter Ashbringer was drained of its power like any other mythical weapon in WOW because of shitty writing.

How much would Tyrande seeth if Azshara returned and become a new ruler of night elves?

Attached: smug.png (500x302, 103K)

Is she even a night elf at this point?

Most specs were way more fun in legion.

What do you mean?
I'll bite. Who's Elune?

She's naga, but I assume she can revert to Highborne form. Or daddy N'Zoth can do it for her.

Attached: DADDY.png (822x758, 740K)

Was she finally torn to shreds?

lol

Attached: 'viable'.png (1034x852, 88K)

>noxxic
jesus christ Yea Forums, I hope you're here just to shitpost and don't actually play the game

i agree with the split difficulties
lfr is a joke, normal is piss easy and everyone can clear it with ease, heroic is pretty easy as well.
something that's a bit harder than heroic but nowhere near as retarded as mythic would be ideal imo, progression will be longer and re clears will be a bit more interesting

What was she right about I'm to lazy to look.

She will Lead the NE's to ruin.

Also
>Tyrande = Almalexia
>Illidan = Sotha Sil
>Malfurion = Chinese Vivec

The game is visually appalling compared to anything released in the last decade. BFA looked years out of date before it released. Anyone levelling up is levelling in zones that were originally made between 2001-2004 and look worse than PS2 games. It's surprising the game has any new players starting.

Oh yeah WCIII she didn't even hesitate to kill her own people when she was releasing Illadin I honestly don't see how Malfurion can put up with her at least his brother dodged a bullet chasing that jailbait.

TWO
SECOND
GLOBAL
COOLDOWN

tfw wasnt apart of the train

>Servers always full, some are even locked for new characters
>Over 1.1 million subs before Shadowbringers launch, likely even more now
>FFLogs traffic matched Warcraft logs traffic when Eden Normal dropped.

Kill yourself faggot.

Fuck off to Classic and stop trying to ruin any potential retail has with your mongoloid-tier "remove everything" ideas.

Attached: 1564643558182.jpg (1263x2048, 249K)

>She will Lead the NE's to ruin.
Maiev never said something like that.
She's just jaelous of Tyrande for obvious reasons.

spitting bait more like

Dungeons/trials that's literally it. Otherwise follow the main scenario. FF14 has godawful leveling.

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-163613_Firefox.jpg (1080x1488, 505K)

Wait until you see the reason of why the NE's will lose faith on Elune after what tyrande will do

finally the change wow needs

They lost faith because they got btfo by the Horde. (doesn't explain why they would join the horde like that though).
This is not rocket science.

>elf fag
>hates good games
wow what a fucking shcok

Can you blame those few nelfs becoming Darkrangers? Worship a Moon Goddess even put up with the fact she fucked a moose, your tree is on fire she won't do shit, get attacked by demons she still won't do shit her moose husband dies won't do shit her half elf half moose kid is in danger won't budge.

Aye. There's 0 consistency to the game. I also started levelling an alt recently I noticed they made levelling epic from the get go. Vanilla WoW was a slow burn, like the DnD systems it drew heavily from, so you didn't go anything epic for a while. You can now be as low as level 20 and killing big bad world ending monsters.

The development of more recent WoW can probably be described as "how can we make everyone a winner?". It's lowest common denominator shit from PvP, to loot systems and group content.

And join the faction that just did all of this to you because???

This. Blizzard should double down on what has worked in Legion and the first part of BfA before everyone quit. Make good dungeons for M+. Make good enough raids. Give people mounts and pets to collect, but not so many that they feel overwhelmed and say "there's no way for me to 100% this, so there's no reason to try." Throughout MoP, WoD, and Legion, I collected all but two of the non-real money battle pets. In BfA they added dozens that are 1% drops off rare spawns in random island expeditions. It just wasn't worth my time; it was too random. Then once I stopped playing the pokemon sub-game I realized it was the only thing still keeping me playing WoW and I quit.

Fuck Elune.

>(doesn't explain why they would join the horde like that though).
Don't remind of this shitty writing.. It can only be redeemed if it's all a ruse and Delaryn and Sira plan to kill Sylvanas.

They won't took them till the near of Legions life to double down and try to fix the shit they were warned about in the PTR Ion will continue to stubbornly force his shitty ideas down their throats some will hate it others will lick their lips and ask for more.

But you are not fucking her by doing that. You are just fucking your own family.
It's like Sylv joining Arthas because she was mad that Kael wasn't here to defend their kingdom.

This, losing faith to Elune is one thing, taking up arms with your killers against your own people is another matter. Fucking Blizz... I would return Azshara and make her into Nelf Hitler, purging all orc shits off the map.

Rep farm isn't valid content, nor is palette swaps and retextured races.

You have no idea what actually makes a good game, you're a sub 100 IQ trog who lucked into playing Classic and thinks he understands game design because he played it.

End your worthless life.