"Serious Games"

Does anyone know anything about "serious games", i.e. game designed for reasons besides fun?

Link related, its a conference next week in Japan dedicated entirely to "serious games": conferences.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/conferencedetails/45909

Attached: im going to kill every last one of us.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

The formal name for the discipline/study is called 'games and simulations' for a reason. Sadly the 'practical' usage most often embraced is simple propaganda (as we see presently with the MSM).

Serious games are gay and for braindead retards who can't finish a book but still want to stand on some sort of pedestal

THIS

>GAMES ARE SRS BUSINESS GUIZ

Attached: i seriously hope you fuckheads don't do this.jpg (1636x815, 421K)

Oh its your kind

Attached: 1432423708662.jpg (1000x1800, 504K)

iRacing and PUBG.

Wow someone took the time to make that and it actually resonated with you enough that you saved it and brought it out thinking anyone would care. Goddamn you're gay lmao

Pic unrelated obviously

I AM SILLY

Wow you took the time to write all this but not write an argument

bait

>games designed for reasons besides fun
>games
>besides fun

Attached: 1559478871677.jpg (223x251, 6K)

Space Station 13 is literally a job if you are actually doing your job and not fucking around being useless.

Argument to what? The guy on the right is silly in that strawman you drew, he can't possibly win the argument

It's just talking about, simulations, educational/training, and AI.

>muh strawman cause its true
Ok retard

I don't understand this post. Is he saying that picture isnt a strawman?

How's this for an argument: ur gay

That conference is more talking about medical benefits of games like stress and other mental illness relief.

The context of 'serious games that arent fun' in the west is more to do with pushing brainwashed political agendas as another building block to facilitate the decline of western civilisation.

it's not pic related then? because that game is confirmed a joke since the lesbian scene