Potion seller did nothing wrong

Knightfags BTFO

Attached: The ultimate choice.jpg (264x191, 7K)

Well yeah, this is known. Potion Seller was in the right.

wow yeah this was a great video game u fucken faggot

Potion Seller didn't know anything about the knight or what he could handle. Ultimately he was in the right, be was was needlessly abrasive which caused the conflict to escalate. But at the same time I assume its just hard for him to deal with his emotions. I bet his daughter was a knight and that's how he got so good at making potions. And then he got too good at making potions.

potion seller did the wrong thing as a merchant, you should profit no matter the means

how do I get a jaw like Knight?

The knight was no ordinary mortal. The Potion Seller knew this and tried to prevent him from discovering his true potential.

Attached: knight and potion seller.jpg (500x411, 49K)

a dead knight is a customer that cannot return

he was going to die either way, why not profit why you still can?

Why did the knight keep repeating the exact same thing after the potion seller already told him to fuck off?

>Hey, didn't sir knight buy a potion from that shop?
>Yeah, he died instantly. Dumbass seller probably doesn't know his potions from his poisons!
>We should tell everyone we know to avoid that place!

Knight failed the level check to unlock the potion, even failed the charisma check as well

How do we even know the guy was a knight? He only claims he's one near the end, after he's been refused potions several times. It could be he was simply bluffing to threaten a merchant.

>Sells potions no one can use without dying
This doesn't seem like a sustainable business model.

>knightfag coping this hard
Embarrassing

Why did the Potion seller create incredibly dangerous potions that normal people can't drink?

Fuck off you asshole

Potion Seller only sells his strongest potions to the strongest beings and knight was of the weakest.

>Make deadly poisons to sell to criminals
>Call them potions so local guard doesn't get suspicious
>Profit

He should sell weak potions alongside strong ones.

His potions can kill dragons!
Why does he even sell potions?
His potions can do anything!

How does potion seller sell anything if his potions aren't even fit for a beast let alone a man?
He was also a rascal

What's his endgame?

Attached: 1554391108989.png (610x684, 505K)

in a perfect world
threads like this would not exist

Gotta say, this shit is the funniest thing since Lamaj vs Erioriore. I don't know what it is about two opposing yet equally silly opponents going against each other than has me cackling but it's a nice break from the constant cumbrain material today.

Attached: BRAIN DEATH.png (209x473, 119K)

To make everyone realise the futillity of their actions in the face of Father Time and his abllity to effortlessly erase everything we do

In a perfect world Yea Forums would not exist

but this is not a perfect world.

Attached: PotionSeller.png (500x530, 510K)

He doesn't have to cater to weaklings like the knight. In fact, he told the knight to find a potion seller who carried weaker potions.

He should go to a person who sells weaker potions.

But this is not a perfect world

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-222730.png (1080x711, 401K)

What kind of man is he? He says in a perfect world men like him would not exist, but I don't quite understand if he's threatening us or something. Is he dangerous?

Potion seller was not wearing a scouter, there's no way he knew Knight's true strength.

>make expansion packs for your game
>they just want to play vanilla

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

>reddit thread