People who play online games exclusively or almost exclusively are not actually gamers. They are women and normies

People who play online games exclusively or almost exclusively are not actually gamers. They are women and normies.

Change my mind.

Attached: FFXIV_t.jpg (550x309, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oWTZDhXw7AI
twitch.tv/kossuel/clip/AltruisticCourteousWatermelonDancingBaby
twitch.tv/directory/game/FINAL FANTASY XIV Online
youtube.com/watch?v=d2fBtfMy8-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=yCuyxHZnWpU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nigger

Great argument

Double nigger

Change your diaper

Is this another thinly veiled XIV thread?

THERES JANNY

Attached: 1563169652981.webm (852x480, 1.96M)

Post jannie

MMOs are online

op is a faggot and should be executed

Remember...Remember us...Remember that we once lived.

youtube.com/watch?v=oWTZDhXw7AI

Attached: we did nothing wrong.png (1280x720, 829K)

Gamers are niggers

I completely 100% agree fucking normies and their online gaming.

Can you just buy your way to level 80 FSH?

based and redpilled

Just get rid of the level cap for Eureka already you shits.

no
fuck potion jumpers and fuck you for even thinking about it

Damn, sorry bro. Someone must have raped you in an FPS or something.

Through leves and gc deliveries I guess, but leves/delivery fish tend to cost a lot compared to other leves items while giving less xp than crafting leves.

Huh? Are you okay?

Pretty sure he's saying just buying the fish to turn in for leves/deliveries

>how it would be
> LS- /1-8 CWLS - /l1-8

>what the idiots made it
> LS /l1-8 /cwl1-8

Is it recommended to just do it the old fashion way?

Is FSH the BLU of gathering classes lmao

It's best to go gather stuff yourself to turn in for leves. Just check available leves with relatively easy fish to catch, stuff that doesn't require mooching, double mooching, time, weather, scrip baits, doesn't share fishing spots with too much other fishes for the bait it's biting or spearfishing shadows, doesn't have very low biting rates, probably a bunch of other stuff I'm forgetting.

Why did they make all of the gunblades look like shit

There are very few gunblades that are actually irredeemable but the Lion Heart, Ghost Barque-Deepgold, and Doman Steel gunblades are the clear winners

Bros I've just finished the msq yesterday. Should I join the gear cucking and find out all my time is wasted next patch, like all those years ago in wow? Or should I just level every job, max all crafts, and only go back to savage/ex when I out gear them?

I almost exclusively play FFXIV and I do every non-normie thing imaginable.
Fight me nigger.

>guy randomly starts messaging me and being friendly and I don't even think we're in the same zone
how

Focus on leveling jobs for now, you'll enjoy yourself more and be able to parse out which one is your favorite. It's always good to have at least one job maxed out in every role and it's not a pain to do since you can have all jobs on one character.

correct

New tomestone stuff looks pretty good.

He wants you. Sexually.

>Special fates and S rank hunts
Man I love having to use external programs and zerg rushing to the right zone. Why is the overworld content so fucking shitty in this game?

Get into linkshells and FCs, obviously you won't know what the hell's going on if you're not tapped into some form of intelligence for what's going on in the game.

I've got DRK, SAM, BLM and WAR now. Probably like SAM the most although I more inclined to main DRK. WAR is braindead and I'm mostly using it for dressup and BLM I'm only 64 so I still have a way to go before getting a full rotation. Definitely gona try DRG, MNK, GUN and maybe PLD later. I fucking hate healing though.

I am in FC and LS how do you think I get this shit done? It is still shitty and discord is better for this type of content regardless.

leveling the first fifteen levels sucks where the fuck do I even go?

Hunting logs and other overworld enemies, and if that's too slow for you Palace of the Dead.

twitch.tv/kossuel/clip/AltruisticCourteousWatermelonDancingBaby
Remider to lock your hotbar

Yeah. Looks better than savage gear desu. Motivation to do savage has dwindled a bit each patch. If the gear doesn't have looks what does it have beyond fleetingly good stats?

Even the savage mount looks like ass. Wished it was something else than the hovercar.

btw Im gay

PotD is level 18 isn't it?

I wanted it to be titan's boomermobile

Unlocked by a lv. 17 or higher character but as soon as it's open you can waltz in at level 1 on any alternative job.

The hunts are still shit damage sponges and only thing that rivals in shittiness is the rewards you get from going after them.

So yeah, he's still correct.

>all the people playing these trash weebshit mmos are normies and women

that's right

OH NO SOMEBODY THAT ISN'T A COMPLETE WASTE OF SKIN ENJOYS THE SAME ENTERTAINMENT I DO REEEEE REEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEE
>t. 1920s movie director

Yes that's what I just said in the OP
twitch.tv/directory/game/FINAL FANTASY XIV Online

Attached: merge_from_ofoct.jpg (1844x2897, 1.43M)

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 5fa91e36f163957.png (410x390, 7K)

>still playing ninja
>29 viewers
this is a cry for help

I play online games exclusively solo

>twitch

How did Lyse got her position with her room temperature iq? First a fake archon then the leader of a nation.
Inb4 she was gnomed then blacked and blacked again

What position?.

because in Stormblood they ignore she was ever supposed to be dumb

I literally spelled out her positions. Unless you mean what position while shes being gnomed and blacked

it's that dumb japanese thing where the person who's the most enthusiastic about something is the best candidate for the job

LET ME CLEAR E2S ALREADY STOP PUTTING ME WITH PEOPLE WHO KEEP HITTING THE ADDS AND DYING

no

Attached: Alphinaud Him.jpg (566x626, 78K)

Is there a video showing the different weapons and their evolutions in eureka?

>go to a random group of NPCs I talked to during ARR MSQ
>they're talking about the fucking end of ARR and how my name is clear
>check around
>even job instructors are talking about it
what the fuck? How much dialogue is in this game no one will ever read?

Because she is was in the front cover of the game.
Also Raubahn is calling the shots so who cares.
Anyway, i bet she loves full nelson the fucking slut.

there's quite a bit, actually
like there's thousands and thousands of words hidden in item descriptions

Attached: i miss my mom too.jpg (316x104, 16K)

>tfw I'm the only person I know who actually reads all the non-msq quests
I also make sure to talk to every NPC I see at least once as well as the untargetable NPCs that only have speech bubbles pop when you get close to them.

Attached: Succulent Secretions.jpg (363x142, 28K)

Im waiting for the mammet that looks like me that nods at regular intervals.

Can you fuckers lower the price already for the fire glass clothes?

>:(

Basically the Japanese fell back on the dumb, fiery/overly enthusiastic protag trope in a FF/storyline where even smarter characters can pay for their arrogance.

Luckily it's salvaged in the post-storyline where she gets shit on heavily to the point that giga-mhigga literally ends up taking over the show.

she isn't shat on at all

>mnk over drg lb3
dumbass

They pay a monthly subscription, that’s a level of dedication many are not willing to do

ARR quest/sidequest journal entries are full of flavor text for each step of the quest, they stopped doing that except for a handful

SINGLE PLAYER GAMES ARE CASUAL SHIT AND AREN'T REAL GAMES BUT MORE LIKE MOVIES

FIRST VIDEO GAME EVER WAS MULTIPLAYER, GAMES ARE MEANT TO BE PLAYED WITH OTHERS LIKE A GAME OF CHESS AND SOCCER

HUMANS TAKE MORE SKILL TO COMPETE AGAINST COMPARED TO PREDICTABLE AI PATTERNS

THIS IS ALL FACTS

Attached: 1440356571520.jpg (400x389, 21K)

I'm finally a omnicrafter. What's the best way for making gil rn?

Tinctures -> White Scrips -> Materia/Materials?
Just want to get to 50mil by the end of this month.

youtube.com/watch?v=d2fBtfMy8-Y
Sounds like adventure, camping and leading parties.

Attached: 1375366311112.jpg (576x432, 33K)

That's because they do that for all the item shit no one gives a damn about.

It's all fun and shit until you get killed in one hit by a monster 2 levels higher than you are.

>tfw 2 months left of sub
once im done with ShB and the MSQ i literally have no idea what im gonna do. theres ABSOLUTELY nothing to do if you dont savage raid, which i dont because i find incredibly pointless and a waste of time.
guess once im done with ShB ill just let my sub run out and play other games, like yoshida wants me to

Attached: 1561378312674.png (900x900, 354K)

I'm levelling NIN, DRK and glamour hunting. XIV is like home, it's nice to have to just pick-up and do something in it during downtime.

crafting materia (via scrips) or annoying intermediates both sell pretty quickly
also don't do tinctures for scrips you maniac

Weaving through mobs is somewhat of a skill you can master. You can't play on my lack of knowledge about Eureka, i know everything about it.
I know it's not ideal but it's the closest to an adventurous feeling we can have in this god forsaken game. Danger is a big part of it, danger everywhere. Danger is good.

Attached: 1445683830310.jpg (310x310, 18K)

what's best for white scrips?

I think of myself this way, but then realize about 25% of what I try to play is offline or "essentially singleplayer."
Yet what I also realize is that the games I get bored with most quickly are singleplayer because they just aren't challenging. They can never provide a consistent or interesting challenge the way humans can.
OP, there is no good reason you should be intimidated by competitiveness.

Still shit mate.

How's BLM's rotation? Simplistic? Might wanna pick it up

Attached: image2.jpg (1450x1450, 695K)

certainly not the int tincture. go with the grimoires today if you must do alchemy

what if a patch comes out and you don't know

redpill me on the crafting jobs, and which ones i should do

Attached: 1559849360645.jpg (516x558, 17K)

what's generally good?

Boring.

Bad tastes.
We'll see what the new eureka looks like, if they get a clue or ruin what little they had.

Now this is a hipster.

anything that is preferably starred and doesn't require a timed node (tinctures and a lot of cul) or monster drops (basically all of ltw and also tinctures) is fair game
like right now spinning wheels are starred and they require two types of ingredients that are both more or less available all the time, so make spinning wheels until it swaps over to a new thing

meant for obviously

I prefer the Eden tank gear to the tomestone stuff but the weapons, man.

I don't know what a hipster is these days. I just liked eureka, it's so time consuming though.
More release Pagos less of Pyros/Hydatos but keep market sellable items those were a marvelous idea. And a god damn party lvl sync please.

> Hey I have an idea, let's make GNB use a short sword like the PLD!
> Yea, but lets make it even SHORTER
Why the fuck did they think people would be happy with these tiny ass weapons. I dont even use GNB but seeing the gunblade being lugged around their shoulder like it's a 250lb log is hilarious.

Just finished HW. It felt more like an adventure than ARR. I liked it. Ended on a cliffhanger though.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: ffxiv_08022019_012839_333.png (880x600, 764K)

math out the mat cost and divide it by how many scrips you get. i find tailoring usually has the cheapest white scrips per synth. but i'm on balmung which has relatively cheap mats

ARR ended on a cliffhanger, though. I don't actually remember what HW ended on, just the post HW content.

HW formally ends after the Patch 3.3 story content. All expansions end like that on a "cliffhanger".

Estinien turning into Nidhogg

Females don't 'play' games, they get carried through everything by their beta orbiters and other men. Just like IRL.

HW ended on nid coming by back to life and flying away.

OH NO MNK BROS. WE'RE GETTING MASSACRED BY DNC CHADS AHHHHH

Attached: MNKBROS.png (292x80, 7K)

gunblades look big enough if you aren't playing a manlet race

>getting massacred
>only 7.7k
the dancer is garbage and the monk is even worse

tone down the edge my dude

I was in a party with a DNC that was the lowest DPS in a light party. I have never worked so hard in my life to clear big tank pulls.

How much should they be pulling? DNC was a sprout and this was taken on the last boss of Amaurot. Total for the whole run was 13.7k for DNC and 7.5k for the mnk

I-isnt that suppose to be the case? Aren't DNCs suppose to have low damage.

How many Goetia does Main Story roulette give?

He's right though.

they're still outdamaging all the tanks and healers by like 1k dps
even if they are a bit undertuned they're still a dps class

Wasn't that before? Alphinaud is like "yeah that sucks" and then the story keeps going

what the fuck was that MNK doing

>realize they totally toned down Urianger's old English as the expansions went on
he almost talks like a normal person now

>doing MSQ roulette for anything but experience

Single targetting....a lot.
I was about to call him out but he started AoEing by the end.

nope. its the before the credits tweest. the after the credits tweest was elidibus on the moon

So whats the story gona go after ShB? It feels like all the imminent threats were dealt with. Pajeet is dead for sure, since his character is far too weak to expand on. Janny and Emet are dead since their death are essential to where the WoL is now, unlike Zenos or 3.0 Nidhogg.
Getting the Scions and Ryne to the Source? Expand on Eden and help Ryne restore the Empty?
Inb4 adventure with Gaius and Estinien

>he almost talks like a normal person now
not even close

This is true. I have to babysit my gf when we play games so she doesn't get too lost or frustrated. The only game she can play on her own is wow and stardew valley

The narrator stuff in the expansions is sort of weird. In Heavensward it made sense because it was excerpts from a memoir, but who the fuck are Lyse and Ardbert talking to?

find out what the fuck happened to gaius

It's either that or have him remain a noncharacter

>Not doing it for the gil

Attached: Fortnite.png (1288x890, 2.47M)

>Lyse
Papalymo
>Ardbert
probably himself

>Pajeet is dead
Hahahahahaha
Ahahahahaahahaha

AhahahahahahaahahhahahAhahahahh
Ranjit Trial feat. Lotus Juice

"Normal person" as in the context of FFXIV's localization where everyone talks a little weird.

>playing using Koji's hackjob

elidibus sending more warriors of light to us because he's fucking retarded

how are those connected?

youtube.com/watch?v=yCuyxHZnWpU

Attached: 1544737831205.jpg (1260x718, 51K)

Maybe in one of the last patches to lead in to the next Garlemald expansion. For now whatever happens it's probably just gona be cutscenes and maybe a dungeon or two.

with the story of Eden exploring the possibility of restoring the world to life before it was light scorched, I would assume the MSQ will be about trying to get the scions home and dealing with whatever Elidibus is scheming, along with the rest of the Ascians
not to mention the encroaching threat of the Garlean empire, thought where that is going now is anyone's guess, I really hope 6.0 takes us to Garlemald
>Pajeet is dead
wasn't there a line of dialogue after Vauthry runs away that says they didn't find his body? watch as we get a shitty redemption arc or something

100% ryne and thancred are staying behind

>Emet-selch who was running the Garlemald show bit the dust
>Garlemald Emperor bit the dust
Where does the Garlemald expansion go from here?

Pajeet is definitely coming back.

I think Alphinaud and Alisae staying in Eulmore and the Inn suggests they'll get patches dedicated to those. Alphinaud will do his political shit, and Alisae will go to Tesleen's grave and monologue like she said she would.

It's gonna happen. I'd bet money on it. They're gonna get Lotus Juice for one of the trials.

Garlemald is fucking lame. I don't want a bunch of expansion areas with the same fucking Nazi aesthetic.

He's talking to his dead mates

> Looking for E2S PF
> Half of them ask for discord
Fucking japanese players can do this shit in Duty Finder, if you need discord then you really are a fucking brainlet.

Yeah it would be lame considering how much the scale has been ramped up in Shad.

Garlemald is gonna join good guys because ''were not evil the ascians were'' then the expansion pack after it just killing remaining ascian overlord and then we will get happy ending and FFXIV-III

we also just had like 2 years straight of garlemald stuff and it kinda sucked

are you unwell?

I watched the entire noclip documentary and didn't realize ARR wasn't in a separate universe from 1.0

I'm not him but there's a chance that'll happen since Maximus and Gaius are both running around, and literally the only villain who actually cared about Garlemald is DEAD.

I'm new to CUL, what should I be selling at 80 to make consistent profit? I just got the new master recipes book but the stuff on the market is new and haven't sold too much yet so I don't know how well they'll sell yet.

How solo friendly is the game with trusts now? I was a big FF11 fag but could never really get into ff14 because back then people expected you to skip cutscenes and such. I would be likely to sub just to check out the story at my own pace if most content were heavily soloable.

Zenos is now the de facto leader of garlemald and his entire terrible character is focused on fighting the WoL.

why would they join the good side? as far as Zenos knows eli was the only ascian left and he fucked off. hes a classic, "only the strong are worthy" type character, it makes no sense for them to join sides.

Stop being a baby user.

t cutscene sakiepper
Zenos killed the emperor already dumpass
Hes not cared at all to lead Garlemald in any way
That means Gaius is now going to be the spiritual leader of Garlemald and fight for ''good guys''

you dont get to use trust til the current expansion dungeons

stop being a weak bitch

I really don't think Zenos' patricide will let him lead jack shit, especially because Yugiri's minions have been spreading the idea that he's possessed and him suddenly killing his father would substantiate that.

Trusts are only usable in 71-80 dungeons.
Watch the cutscenes anyway, they're in the wrong for expecting you to skip.

so you're just going to ignore the last scene of gaius attacking zenos?

OP is a faggot, fpbp, dialate

Most cutscenes are pretty short, you'll be fine. I've never heard any bitching.

until Elidibus possesses the emprah's corpse

yeah i bet Gaius is deead now and ZENOS IS ONE WINGED EMPEROR
fuck you stupid cumbrain dont reply to me ever again

He has Estinien there to bail him out, he'll be fine. He'll be fine.

Attached: 1543651080872.png (369x357, 159K)

Thanks for the info.
>Weak
That's cool I guess. I just enjoy MMORPG worlds, crafts, etc but don't really enjoy the GO GO GO mentality of modern mmks as I have some limitations make me slower than the average player.

Attached: fishing-sunset-peaceful.jpg (525x350, 57K)

Why bother giving him a character if 90% of the player base won't bother/is incapable of understanding most of what he's saying? Even if you're not a normie his dialog still takes more effort to read, when you're already reading several books worth of text playing this game.

i don't expect gaius to die but i do expect zenos to chase them out. zenos has the most plot armor of any character in the game right now.

also, please dilate user, i'm concerned for your well being.

most people dont mind you watching cutscenes and for the arr 8 mans they disabled the ability to skip them just for people like you

You're exaggerating the complexity of his vocabulary.

Zenos doesn't want the throne he just wants to fight niggas all day. You're dreaming if you think Gaius who relies on parlor tricks like magic golden armor could take him

You can just watch the cutscenes in the inn room alone you dumb fuck.

espresso is the hot food

because I'm sure the Japanese understand theirs just fine

Is your depression your limitation?

He's one of, if not the shittiest part of ShB though. Literally just some random popped outa nowhere with unexplained powers being super strong and survived the enclosed pit, then somehow just gets weaker and weaker and got btfo. Plus he's hinted to be part sin eater like Janny anyway, now that sin eaters are weakened and kicked out of Novrandt what the fuck would he be doing coming back? MUH MINFILLIA is not even Minfillia anymore.

Zenos will probably just no-sell Gaius and bounce, leaving the throne to Gaius.

>people expected you to skip cutscenes

Only for castrum and praetorium, the two 8 man 50 dungeons before they made the cutscenes unskippable though compensated by giving out bigger rewards. I've never seen anyone demand to skip cutscenes on anything even when I was playing through ARR aside from those two since they are infamously long. Stone Vigil is a maybe, but even then it's not that bad. Every other boss cutscene is short. They realized their mistake and made dungeon cutscenes pretty short, serving just as a boss introduction from then on. Cutscenes will happen at the intro of a dungeon when people are loading in anyway or after the end, when people can leave.

Now that those two are unskippable and are part of their own special roulette, I've never seen any bitching to skip cutscenes.

>play in the order and at the speed I deem proper, retard.
yeah I can't imagine why anyone would prefer to play solo

I had no problems with him. We entered another world, we don't know what the fuck is out there.

What?

holy based fpbp

>fucked up my melds because i thought you could only put 8s in the guaranteed slot, so now i'm short 20 stats because i used a 6 instead
heck
also melding for tanks is fucking dumb and i hate it

Some ARR primals have pretty long intro cutscenes.

you can just pop the VI out with 100% success

we need more eight man dungeons, it's lame as shit fighting up to Vauthry and then waiting ten minutes to queue.

The other Legatus will want a piece of the pie, too ya know

If they one day give me an Heirsbane glamour I won't care how shitty the rest of their oc donut steal gunblades look.

>also melding for tanks is fucking dumb and i hate it
?
It's literally just meld DH after getting comfy Sks. It's the easiest shit in the world.

So was making it possible for people to swap to different servers in their DC to buy from other MB a good thing? I feel like it prevents people from trying to get monopolies on certain markets.

SCT. Tho I wouldn't be surprised if that contributes too.

yeah but Gaius is there and also he's Gaius

Crafting is boring and tedious and only worth it if you want catch up gear or like spending a bunch of time and running around for mats to make shit to sell on mb for currency that is practically useless for anything but crafters

yeah but then i gotta pull the 7s i put in behind it and redo them, not to mention actually fitting the 8 in there
thankfully they were sks so even if i blow up a lot of them on the redo they're fairly cheap, and i noticed it before i melded the rest of my shit

meant for sorry user

>want to full meld my crafters to get rich.
>can just sell materia for money

AAAAAH WHAT DO I DO? ITS NOT LIKE THE END GAME STUFF IS SELLING WELL ANYWAY.

>if you're not a loser who plays video games alone, you're not a gamer
Cringe.

True

You anyone else who doesn't know what to do go play nier automata instead. Knowing what madman Yoko Taro is it wouldn't surprise me if he made it so you can't understand jackshit of the raid's story if you didn't play nier auto automata and that the game's sequel would be those raids storywise.

Fuck off with your make believe illness.

Go back.

can you stop posting already your mentally ill

CUL and ALC I found make a decent and consistent profit since raiders will always need foods/pots. All of them should be viable money makers though I think, since they get several recipes to make crafting mats that are to be used in other recipes so even if your end-game crafting isn't going well, you can always sell off mats which people will always need.

Whatever makes it easier to sleep at night, user.

did they fix sam

What did the mentally ill user mean by this?

no it got shoha'd

Gaius ain't jack shit. The only reason that things settled down in Garlemald after Solus's "death" was because Solus planted Varis on the throne and tightened the screws a little. It's going to be a madhouse again now that both of them are dead.

Feel like Ryne is too useful and cute to be stuck in ShB. She's gona stick around like Estinien and to do that she's got to come to the Source, G'raha too, maybe.

so was Emet an villain in 1.0 too
I hardly remember Solus being mentioned in ARR

Why do so many people not put in 3-4 hours of prog in the same learning party? Do you seriously expect to clear in 30 minutes before you fuck off?

Emet was introduced in SB by Gaius.

I feel retarded for asking this considring this is about RDM but I'll ask anyway. Am I a retard for using manafication like in pic related?

Attached: Screenshot-2019-8-2 FFXIV rotations.png (868x70, 42K)

I leave in the first lockout if we're wiping to the same mechanic.

the problem with that is there's like 2 and a half comfortable speeds since i'm pretty sure pld wants as low as possible and from what i understand dh kinda sucks on war
i'm probably overthinking this somehow or i could just decide which tank i like the best and go all in on it, but i refuse to solve my problems in an easy way

I actually thought it'd be an 8-man dungeon.
I guess my expectations were too high.

Maybe you should check the definition of gamer and try again.

As Emet, yes, but he was Solus before. I worded that poorly.

You're a retard for playing RDM. Switch to CHADmage.

He did not appear in 1.0 but Solus was the emperor at that time. I doubt that they had written very much about him back in 2011.

Meh I like the aesthetics of redmage and it's not my main class dps anyway.

things didn't settle down in Garlemald after Solus' death, there was a huge civil war because Solus deliberately didn't name an heir. Solus didn't even come back until Varis started cloning him.

They are actually the only people you can call gamers. If you have never been high mmr in any game you are not a gamer. Shitters are the same tier as mobilefags.

Alright, thanks. I'm trying to get a grasp on what 1.0 was actually about.

I don't get Eldibius. Why was he non-hostile when we first met him and now he might as well be the main antagonist?

When doing 50 sync stuff as BLM, what do I do with Flare? It seems more optional to just use Fire 2/Freeze for my AoE combo isn't it?

holy BTFO...

check the first lorebook, there's a link that should still work if you want to search the archives

Rule 16 faggot
every single one of them

>tfw prefer joining learning parties for extreme raids because I like helping people and seeing everyone be happy when we finally clear it

presumably he was involved in the destruction of shards more than the preparation of Source Calamities

use Flare at the end of your F2 chain then transpose

It's a good feeling, I do that too.

I always have higher clear rates in learn parties then clear parties. People are just more likely to leave after 1-2 wipes in a clear party while everyone stays for a while in a learning party.

>guy pretty much rips Emet-Selch voice lines and cutscenes from the game
>it's fine
>I record JP titania dub and throw on a background of speech bubbles
>DINGU DONGU BANNU
>SE has copystruck your video, have a strike on your channel nigger
ok

Because he was aware that what you were doing was going to end in disaster, so why not help? In the offchance you did manage to win against the light (as opposed to becoming a lightwarden) then you'd have proven to be worthy of his alliance in which case he'd offer it. We didn't though, we became a light warden, so into the trash we go.

dumb weeb

you're confusing Elidibus and Emet-Selch

Nevermind that then, nothing to see here.

Anyone?

>everyone likes Exarch/Emet the most in ShB
>tfw enjoyed Ardbert the most since he understood what the WoL

I just like the idea that he's been through almost the same shit you did and has almost just as much accomplishments, only he got the bad ending and you got lucky.

Attached: FFXIV_Arbert_render.jpg (837x1000, 183K)

It's because he is you

WARbros what's going on? I thought DRK was in the shed. Did the top raiders not watch Xeno's video saying it is the worst tank?

Attached: 1532799433490.jpg (201x209, 14K)

fpbp

I liked him the most too.

>when he tries to save those two soldiers
>he prays that his attack hits
>it doesn't
>has to close his eyes and listen them die

Attached: 1381156770500.png (246x269, 101K)

Xeno is a retard

fun is trumping meta whoring this go of it, especially when the meta whoring with the claim that drk is a bad tank is legitimately wrong

I loved Ardbert and his crew even back in the HW patches. I’m a sucker for tragic hero stories, and the bit where they admit they gave their own lives to travel to the Source for even the slightest chance of saving their world just spoke to me.

He was a bitch that got manipulated by the Ascians.

tfw the elder speaking Amaro thinks your Ardbert for a split second

Attached: 7V9tZPm.png (248x231, 31K)

if i walk around in slut gear will people take me seriously?

no

He's not wrong

metafags fear the japanese DRK player

I want to cum inside the Weeping Warbler and hold her in my arms.

Attached: crying canary.png (694x783, 928K)

There's a Vii who thinks the same thing in the sidequests.

I doubt it. personally I got used to it so I'll just dismiss you as another degenerate. It's when I see you backpedal slowly that you invoke my ire.

>His name was Ardbert, and he was my friend.

>posting pictures of your meol on Yea Forums
But why?

He's basically Archer from Fate incarnate, right down to the PUNISHED attitude and coming around in the end.

My little canary isn't Meol! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: cornered canary.png (572x884, 831K)

das rite

Not every Suwabe character is Archer ffs
Ardbert doesn't even have the whole "drown in your ideals and die shtick", the biggest similarity is that they're both really the main character

>Ardbert doesn't even have the whole "drown in your ideals and die shtick"
Meh he comes pretty close though in the beginning with his "I'm just a ghost that can't do anything" spiel That being said Suwabe really did give a perfect performance as Ardbert.

>tfw

Attached: 1548729041377.jpg (1055x1078, 87K)

i dont have any friends and half naked girls i see always hangout with handsome looking men or lesboing out

You don't need to turn to prostitution to make friends.

It's just ironic weeb imprinting at work, what you gonna do. It's like how any sort of summon spirit draws one of two terms: Persona or Stand

You want me to be honest? Get a cool group of friends and then keep your actual degeneracy to yourself. Then everyone will treat you the same as all the other 50 million slut glams in the game. They'll just be indifferent.

how the fuck does Sin Eaters being Meol work? Did he just chop them up?

Stand is a good descriptor term for punch ghosts, though. Anyone who thinks demi-Bahamut is a stand is dumb, however.

meol is just baked with their jizz don't worry about it.

yeah they're definitely processed somehow.

Yes

i just want friends to hangout with but i dont any one.

Being alone is better than having a hundred "friendly acquaintances"

You'd have to be retarded to not see parallels between Adelbert and Archer. Just because you play with eng dub and hate weebs doesn't make you right.

Attached: 1537816115273.jpg (500x500, 108K)

no being alone sucks

slut glams wouldn't even work because there are so many of them they just bleed together.

fpbp as per protocol

>WoL STILL hasn't really told anyone that the original WoL from the First was following them around

I's magic they don't have to explain shit you dumb bitch

Damn Nyelbert got a raw deal.

They deliberately left that unaddressed for later patches I bet.

>Just because you play with eng dub and hate weebs doesn't make you right
You clearly can't read either

Attached: 1531385240616.png (491x585, 51K)

>Hey did you guys know that the leader of the group responsible for erasing 90% of your world is following me around as a ghost and only I can see or hear him?

I play in JP. Suwabe plays that sort of character all of the time. He is literally nothing like Archer because Archer is a character who regrets his sacrifice and rejects his past, and Ardbert is not. Ardbert says pretty definitely he regrets nothing and he's just pissed off because everyone is dead and he's wandering the planet forever in purgatory.

I don't get why y'shtola didn't see it. Is she dumb? Also, does Emet think we're schizophrenic?

>do all the role quests
>unlock the secret questline where you learn about the Shadowkeeper and shit
>expected to play as Ardbert in a echo since it would be fitting since you played as the other WoL
>you don't

Though I guess it wouldn't make sense since you're viewing Cyella's memories rather than Ardbert's.

Just join an fc, that's what I did and they're all cool as fuck.
Guy earlier today was helping me run titania ex for the first time even though I was shit at it. Really patient. I hope I find a way to pay him back.

What kind of dubfag would bother specifically learning the names of seiyuu dumbass. Dislodge your head out of your ass and go become a real "weeb" first before you start high-horsing. Better yet drop that god forsaken "franchise" that is Fate.

Attached: 1523949779111.jpg (772x525, 93K)

it's probably an echo thing instead of an aether thing
i'm pretty sure emet was aware of ardbert like the other mystery nigga, even if he didn't actually know what it was

>Archer is a character who regrets his sacrifice and rejects his past, and Ardbert is not
Ah so you're a cutscene skipper I see

/thread

I still think that Hythlodaeus was our original identity.

no that's dumb you're dumb

It would explain how he/she saw Ardbert when nobody else did.

Welcome to hell, enjoy your stay. It’s either this or rounding up 7 other jackasses who will most likely be worse than the PF niggers
Clears in reasonable times are a privilege gifted only to erpers, trannies, and legend faggots. There’s a lot of overlap, and you my friend aren’t on that list. Please understand.

Attached: F7448B2F-9E81-48BB-895A-F98230F7E34A.jpg (1024x576, 113K)

How come no new Ryne images haven't been posted lately?

Attached: 1563693802282.png (1920x1080, 1.91M)

She doesn't have time to pose since she's busy breeding with me 24/7.

How do i make Tsuyu/Ryne slanted eyes female?
t slanted narrow eye fetish guy

>c-cutscene skipper
No, Ardbert doesn't regret anything because in his own words they did everything right and still fucked up. The only thing he mourns is that things still went to pot because of Ascian scheming, he's a wandering ghost unable to interact with the world at all besides one guy he tried to kill once, and that Minfilia wouldn't let him sacrifice himself a century ago.

Because the fuck that was making them was banned

Attached: 34353462672.jpg (1210x1148, 400K)

/vg/ got them banned

i think that has more to do with them being unsplit than anything else, emet also saw our actual identity very briefly as well
they're the only two who are aware of it and i don't think it's coincidental that they're also the only two unsplit guys who aren't just acting out a script

if anything we're the 14th council member, who hasn't been named yet

While I don't really care personally about the dude, I am concerned that the official policy said that they don't accept outside evidence into consideration when reviewing players, yet they just did.

MMOs aside from WoW are literally as anti normalfag as you can get as far as vidya goes though. At worst, FFXIV has a bunch of trannies and normalfag weebs in that one server. Even then that's 2 fucking games out of several

>/vg/ got an avatarfaggot banned
Good sign, shame the lewds had to be a casualty.

They accept evidence when it is directly linked in game by the person (usually their search comment), and thus can be directly traced from game to offending material.

The same happened to a JP player who was posting lewd screenshots on their twitter which was linked in their in-game search comment. A GM told them to remove it or he would be banned.

From what I hear he was advertising his twitter ingame as well, plus the twitter listed his name and server. Just wondering if it’s gonna be a permanent ban or not, seems harsh since they’ve never cared about client side modding before.

The state of XIVkeks.

Attached: 1564431087662.png (1920x1057, 3.31M)

did we already know about Eureka by this time at stormblood launch?
are we getting an Eureka / Diadem thing in ShB? I could really use another big time sink like this in this game

I gotta say though I love how the GMs pull you into their spooky prison to confront you face to face with their own menacing avatar, feels more personal than random whisper from one like other games do.

we only knew the name and that it was tied to relics somehow
anyway they've said they're working on a new eureka during one of the fanfests (i think) and they've mentioned that they want to involve the diadem in ishgard restoration, so we're getting more of it

They generally still don't. You can't just send them a screenshot of a modded character as proof that someone is modding their game just like how you can't send a discord conversation as proof of someone engaging in RMT. They have to either talk about it in in-game chat or if they have a link to their twitter or tumblr or whatever in their search info that contains actionable material that is considered a sufficient link.

People on Yea Forums can post screenshots of their modded character as much as they want and as long as they don't reveal their character name or have anything in-game that links those posts to them they should be good.

Ah okay, makes sense. So long as you don't have anything in-game linking you to it right? I'm wondering if someone could claim to be (You) on Twitter and post a bunch of lewd and when a GM comes to you, you can say it's someone pretending to be you if you don't have anything stating in-game that twitter person is you.

The problem was likely more client side modding for "public" use. No one's going to care if you give yourself big fat cat tats, but the guy was making lewds of what is likely a "minor" character which is a big no-no for the West (on top of posting them publicly on a twitter feed). Him being retarded enough to advertise his character name and server on the very twitter acc. he was posting the lewds on was just a convenient excuse to crack down.

So if anything this was the fault of SE looking to maintain their public image West-side, and /xivg/ just looking for an excuse to have a laugh.

They said we were getting something like it but nothing else beyond that. I don't even think it has a name yet where this time in Stormblood we at least had Eureka as a name even though we knew nothing about it beyond it being a part of relics. Pretty sure I remember it being delayed too so even when we started learning about 4.1 they didn't share anything about it for a while since it wasn't ready.

>theres 15 bots under the world map and are killing some low level mobs

Tell me again why dont these fuckers get banned?

Instant tsubame gaeshi is orgasmic

How often do they have fantasia sales?

That exact scenario is why they need solid in-game connections. Its easy enough to mod your game and take screenshots of someone else if you were attempting to frame them. That's why just a plain screenshot isn't enough evidence. Kind of like ACT. Lots of people do it, definitely against the ToS, just don't talk about it or advertise your use of it in any capacity in-game and you should be good.

They do but they just keep coming. Move to a different sever that wasn't introduced with ShB and has been around for a while. Most bots are infesting the new severs.

They do but SE bans shit in waves so its nice and clear for a day or so after a ban wave but they come back very quickly. They are also crowding into new servers for faster leveling.

>litterally 15 bots stacking up in the quest giver and then in 1 second they all teleport away and i dont mean the ability teleport but literally just disappear

>Load into dungeon
>See that the healer has the retard crown
>Resign myself to the inevitable death on the big pull, followed by an agonizing, slow paced slog through the dungeon one pack at a time

These people are a cancer. A blight.

Attached: 1564412606055m.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

Out of the three years I've been playing, this is the second one I've noticed.

the have them like semi occasionally but only like 3 dollars off, but this is the first deal like this i've seen

Someone a while back mentioned the mentor icon should have been a watering can should have been the mentor icon instead of a crown, probably would have curbed vanityfags. Crown should have been for something like participating in those art contests or some shit.

Does dungeon loot try to match jobs present in the party to an extent? Or is it entirely random?

That's right i'm the watering can it's like i'm cumming on you little sprout.

Random. But if it's a leveling dungeon you at least get 1 piece of gear you didn't have yet for the class you queue'd up with.

Entirely random.

wow how can a person tell such a horrible lie dude knew exactly what he was doing

Random, but upon clearing a dungeon (might be some exceptions), you'll get a piece of gear that fits your class.

SMNChads, is spell speed worth having? Lots of caster gear uses that shit

Attached: 1560195212868.jpg (848x612, 434K)

No.
Crit > DH > Det >>>>>>> Everything Else

Self preservation I guess. He just got btfo by a GM so if you doesn't position himself as the submissive little bitch he is he could lose his account forever or something along those lines

only in leveling dungeons though

theres a fanta sale?

it's fun but it doesn't fix sam's fundamental flaw since its introduction; pitifully low dps potential despite having zero utility

hell they could have brought hagakure back in full force or even increased its kenki gain above 60 total and it wouldn't have increased overall dps enough to be seen as viable

i hope this person enjoys know that everyone from /xivg/ is going to be watching their every action like hawks

Buy 60 days from the SE store and you get a fantasia as a bonus

so if you plan on playing for two more months anyway, there's no harm

Does anyone ever go for maxing out all jobs or does everyone just pick out one of a few that really interests them?

Attached: 1564691078348.jpg (1500x1944, 654K)

>Epperson thinks they will be getting unbanned

A 20 day ban will 100% get upgraded into a permanent ban. He is done for.

Some people do (I am leveling everything right now) but most people I play with tend to play 1-3 classes they like the most at the end game when it comes to the loot grind.

i always max out all jobs, and since it's the only way to get an amaro mount i have even more incentive

Who?

I like experiencing all the stories and lore in the game so I enjoy leveling all jobs.

good riddance I hate those stupid fucking glasses he wears.

Attached: ffxiv_07272019_080938_982.jpg (2560x1440, 730K)

1 per role. I've only started straying from that in SdB with NIN. I've always mained SMN and sided DRK + AST (swapped AST for SCH with Shadowbringer since get gutted AST's main gimmick).

Now if they would only ban every other pedophile on XIV.

>xivg quality in the posting dropped so much they have to bring waifu and avatar wars in to Yea Forums now.
Please mods just ban all xiv threads from Yea Forums.

I max out the ones that interest me, and SMN for ShB so I can get the caster and healer role quests done in one shot.

Attached: 1556157935320.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

Wow, his English voice is awful. Sounds like a fucking overacted TV nigger from something like Game of Thrones.

UNLEASH DILATIMA

Attached: lahabrea.jpg (1117x1080, 188K)

This is misinformation. The thing was never discussed or linked in game. The evidence they used was all directly out of game. Wasn't in search info and was never sent via tells or any of the sort. These are lies.

Attached: mjz0fn.png (1835x1080, 3.26M)

blame the cumbrains who keep blowing up that faggots ego just because their to lazy to do all of this shit themselves, i have no idea what the person did to piss the retards in xivg off but it most of been something well worth noting if they have to continuously keep posting their bullshit here

shh, the dubfags really love this one

get out of here super defender tell your friend to enjoy his vacation

Attached: 1549192793662.jpg (403x400, 109K)

DID... DID THAT INCEL JUST BAN EVADE ME?!

Attached: 1563419433737.jpg (680x604, 91K)

you are mentally ill just go spam your cumbrain shit in to xivg where you belong and take your avatar and waifu with you we dont give shit obsessed fatfucks like you here
Filtered.

What's with this "cumbrain" shit I'm seeing everywhere?

Attached: 1542834198532.png (337x288, 35K)

i don't even post on xivg user

I don't know but they need to be gassed.

Attached: ffxiv_01092019_183045_115.png (2560x1440, 2.06M)

>Avatarfag drama
Wow it's like I'm really on /xivg/.
Filter it, it's the newest forced buzzword.
>

Attached: 1550421979829.jpg (438x503, 69K)

*thunderer plays*
Sup mortal. Don't mind me. Just triple casting Flaming Sloppy Blade.
>SLOPPY SLOPPY SLOPPY

Attached: ascianberd.png (922x921, 1.61M)

why have all these people been fellating some random user making lewd pics when they can just do it themselves though?

That's just bad. The fuck is happening to this place?

Attached: 1562861136635.jpg (429x606, 42K)

Probably another fucktard at Yea Forums trying to force another garbage meme again. I don't get why people force memes. Is it to leave some sort of "legacy"? Like some autistic fat piece of shit who failed just about everything in life can go "look I made that I matter" or something. Almost all of these memes will be forgotten next generation so why bother honestly?

someone is trying to force something or resetera is invading or something

Its the new have sex.

It's faggots from Discord doing this

which discord

1 tank 1 dps and 1 heal right now, and to be frank shit is maximum comfy, instant queue as healer make me feel like a chad, who can do dungeon anytime he want

i go for the ones i like first but then after i slowly start trying to level the others,mainly so i wont have a bunch of extra shit to do if they change something enough in one of the expansions to make me want to play it more

The tank queues are getting back to normal, they're often in need now here on primal.

SMN or RDM?

SMN has a shit ton of weaving, so if you can't do that go RDM.
BLM is more fun.

Reposting from another thread:
What classes are best suited to solo trials/raids?
I heard Stormblood stuff is too hard but is HW extreme stuff possible as 80?
Most of the time I see tanks doing it or sometimes RDM. Healers don't do enough damage I take it?

Attached: 1564124113836m.jpg (838x1024, 85K)

I have never not known a time without online console gaming. Unfortunately I got rid of my Xband for Super Nintendo so I cant post proof.

It's always been side content, not the primary driving force of a game. Even PS2, which I played a lot of online with, it was always just an extra. Give me 4 player local Timesplitters FP over the online anyday.

I'm not sure when exactly this shifted to the primary focus, probably around the time Call of Duty MW2 got popular, but I dont like it. Games live and die by their populations and once the servers close it's like it never existed at all. I can still play my Mario Kart and Weaponlord carts eventhough Xband is gone. I can still play Resident Evil Outbreak and Timeaplitters FP even though SNAP is gone.

Gaming as a whole really hates it's own history unless it wants to bait out nostalgia bucks via overpriced downloads of safe games or chinkshit emu boxes.

Got a little off topic. Fuck niggers fuck jannys.

I wonder if i can see the day of "Adventurer in need (DPS)" in my life time

I see it literally every day.

RDM is the best class for soloing.

WAR is the only to good for solo trials

really ? i guess my time zone is just fucked

Why WAR and not the other tanks with more sustain?

They have the best sustain.

Burts

bump

Imagine jerking it to some generic JRPG story in a WoW clone for years. And paying for it monthly. XIVfags are pathetic.

WHM, RDM and PLD are the best
and no, you still need at least 2 people for most of the HW extremes
you might be able to solo ravioli and bismarck

bump

How do i macro perfomance?

Unlike the Japanese one that sounds like he's bored and just reading of a bit of paper? :3

>tfw femroe and no lala to sit with

mentors need to be deleted

sucks for you

Attached: 75196985_p0.jpg (3904x4592, 1.58M)

pls stop