You know MKLeo is winning Evo right?

You know MKLeo is winning Evo right?

Attached: 5685685685.jpg (768x684, 189K)

A-ahem!

Attached: fatality.jpg (373x373, 29K)

Has Ally killed himself yet?

Where Bocchi

After Marss completely destroyed him last week I have my doubts.

He's still the favorite, but Marss is the day's rising star and may get a repeat of the Mexico tournament if he doesn't get too full of himself. I believe MKLeo's recent taste of humble pie will make him more cautious and adapt better to Marss' gameplan. We may even see him switch characters to keep Marss from downloading him.

also
>Tweek
Tweek will decompose into his constitutent frogposts and die the moment he's knocked off winners bracket.

Damn that roster is diverse. Look at that shit. Meleefags are seething.

>Name is Nairo
>Chooses a character who only spams Nair
Pottery

I like the character diversity among the top players, only 1 repeat in the top 10.

What's with his chin, bros?

Now watch as Marss gets full of himself and lose before he gets to the top 16.

>Snake is tournament material

Attached: This is good.png (1102x749, 721K)

spics and latinos love using the most broken hero in the patch, don't they
every time.
every game.

why do smash4/5 pros look literally inbred?

I have a dumb question, I just started following competitive Smash recently so I am not that well informed. I know Hero can't be used at EVO due to it's release date, but how about the patch 4.0.0 in general? There were some decent buffs there, and I am curious if with EVO so close to it's release, it's fair to use this new patch before the Meta can truly adapt to it.

They'll be staying on the previous patch, just like with G6
17th was the deadline for a new patch to arrive and be considered

Is Stinkling still good in tournies? I can't ever beat the pedos who use her.

Welcome user. Hops you're enjoying the game. What character(s) do you play?

The deadline is for patches as well. It's to make sure no gamebreaking shit gets through on short notice.

>game only goblinos and mutts play

No one cares

>Ally

Smashpedos amirite

Attached: 1548413494038.png (446x435, 70K)

Because they're all 56%

Has anyone caught a void stream before? The guy is such a snarky cunt

I honestly just play casual with friends, but enjoy seeing the competitive scene. Knowing that Ridley got some buffs makes me want to try to take it more seriously, but still, my connection is not that good to begging with, and Nintendo online is Nintendo online, so I rather not make other suffer with me in that regard.

Still, the game is a lot of fun either to play it or just watch it.

listen buddies, you whites and blacks don't have a chance to be #1 in smash. latino's dominate the game, we just have superior genes for understanding the mechanics of smash. zero, mkleo, next king of smash will probably be from colombia or something.

>16
>pedo

Attached: 185654534523.jpg (800x450, 62K)

If there are any local tournaments near you, I recommend giving one a shot. You don't even have to enter, it's just a great way to get some games in with other comp players.

Good luck either way. Ridley is a based as fuck character, I always have respect for people who play him. The 4.0 buffs did him a lot of good, too.

where's ZeRo?

Didn't he try to argue that even, like "he'd be legal where I live"

He doesn't exist

Nope, based Marss will win. He's gotten MKLeo all figured out.
youtube.com/watch?v=AD4gaRunKpA

what? void is like the chillest dude

Mexican here

I like MKLEO, he's pretty chill and humble but I think he needs to focus more and be a little more aggressive, I remember that he was getting very confident the last time and he almost lose versus Tweek, the competition is getting better so he needs to improve his skills

Btw, this Mexican girl and her Mexican bf are competing at EVO too tomorrow, she isn't professional but she's a good friend of MKLeo, so I'm cheering both

Attached: IMG_20190801_213823.jpg (1080x1920, 242K)

>thinking marss can beat his demon tweek

>thinking Tweek won't drown in pools

Uhhh where's leffen?

Why does Ally have a placement?

he already beat Leo at GOML, then lost the next 3 times
the top 3 players are probably gonna go back and forth with each other from now on

When was the last time Shuton or Void had any results?