Games for those moments?

Games for those moments?

Attached: mrw19f0jrxd31.jpg (320x418, 33K)

Morrowind Botw Heroes III random maps

>grabbing the disc by the bottom
Now I'm angry.

Attached: 1564678475525.jpg (720x718, 103K)

Perfect day to lift.

Attached: 1523949295.png (326x661, 360K)

Look at the other discs on the ground too, absolutely disgusting

I wouldn't know, since I'm not a child anymore.

This past winter had some snow storms that were so bad that I did have to stay home from work, though. Played Kingdom Hearts 3 while sipping some leftover autumn pumpkin tea. Plenty of merry-making, as you're no doubt imagining.

RPGs for sure. Massive time sinks.

It isn't an RPG, but I can literally play rimworld for an entire day straight

>Just returned to Midgar
>have lost most the will to play
Help
I know I am only like 5ish hours away from the end but I can't just muster up the energy to continue this game

Don't, it's not a good game. I always forget how awful Random battles are.

zoom zoom away

He would look a lot less onions if he just shaved.

Fucking sub-human holding the disc like that. I learned how to hold this shit at like 4 there's no excuse.
>discs on the floor read-side down
Goddammit.

its a cartoon

I sort of enjoy it, but I think I am just burned out
But I know if I stop playing it for a week I will never pick it back up
Should I just wait for the remake?
I got through 90% of the game

It's the perfect day...to whip out my cock...and masturbate furiously.

What's the actual joke? Is it really just saying "aren't video games great? you can explore worlds without leaving the comfort of your home"?

that a real human being made and tough that shit was acceptable

It's not a joke. Not everything is a joke.

Unironically Super Mario Sunshine.

Playing through that for the first time on a rainy day was one of the best experiences in single player gaming I've ever had.

You're the joke here.

the joke is he's not having sex because he's an incel

post the edits of this guy comics

Holy FUCK.

Attached: 1551063460766.jpg (250x250, 5K)

The joke is that he can't afford a flat-screen TV because he's a cumbrain

>sipping some leftover autumn pumpkin tea
You're not a child anymore, but you sure are still a faggot.

>visual novel
>go exploring
?

Ellis is a hack.
This is just his attempt at some Zac Gorman style bullshit.

Any of the Fallout games

he looks a bit strange but at least he's fit and healthy, good on him.

Dishonored 1

Stardew Valley is the ultimate comfy, stay inside while the storm rages outside game.

Also The Long Dark and the first Life is Strange.

It's also fun to just go outside while it's pouring rain or snowing. I actually love to fish when it's raining personally.

Attached: 3173466-3582733582-Stard.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

>Sóydew Valley
cringe

I would unironically never invite people back to my house when they did this, sometimes even just stop being friends with them, as a kid.

>friend grabs my disc like this
>tell him he shouldn't hold it like that
>he rubs it on his jeans to get rid of the smudge

>cumbrain thread

cringe

What a shit game. I'd rather play with excel than playing Cringe Fantasy 7.

>that one friend/classmate who borrow a CD/DVD only to return it scratched to hell

And they always dared to use excuses instead of just apologising...

Hey welcome to the thread my man

That happened once to me in high school. I didn't even lend him the game, I let another friend who would never do that shit borrow it only for him to give it to this dip shit without my permission.

Told both of them to have another copy of the game by the end of the week and never lent either one of them anything. Learn how to take care of things especially if they're not yours, cunt.

I feel bad because I did something similar, borrowed baldurs gate 2 from my friend, then lent it to my brother who then lost one of the discs.

thats all steroid abuse, i dont have the link but he admitted it on reddit

why is it abuse? so what if he used steroids to look like the fucking hulk? as long as he did it under a physician's supervision, it's not a big deal.

No shitty animation? What's the deal?

I thought the ps1 didn't have joysticks

the dualshock controller was released way back in ps1 days. The original one didn't have the sticks, but the revision did.

The original controller didn't, but later on they put out the dualshock.

>He look fit so he fit
user I don't think you know how steroids work.

about nine years ago I played through the entirety of metal gear solid in one night in the midle of a snow storm it was fucking ace fellas

I do know roughly how steroids work and believe it or not it's possible to use anabolic steroids relatively safely. I'm not saying the guy in that pic is healthy, I know nothing about him, but just because someone is using steroids doesn't automatically make them unhealthy.

Shit, people use steroids to recover from injuries all the time. The old lady down the street might be on steroids.

If you know anything about steroids you could tell a roider a mile away. There is no way that is natural body, not with his face and that body fat %. Its either a photoshop, or steroid abuse.

That huge bead

that's just the disc they took out genius

>If you know anything about steroids you could tell a roider a mile away.

Someone that abuses roids? Maybe. Someone that uses them somewhat responsibly along with other treatments like trt, maybe not.

I kind of want to get shredded to shit for a year for shits and giggles, so I'm thinking about going on roids, but I gotta clean up some other aspects of my life first. Beer is too good, but I don't think my liver will be able to handle the stress unless I go completely sober for a while.