Why just why

Why do people defend this piece of shit?

Attached: 59e5ca42ae653acb826761b7.jpg (600x351, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BxYHxJahzmU
forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/03/20/dark-souls-ii-was-unplayable-and-broken-on-consoles-before-graphics-downgrade/#740eb977439d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because it's the best souls game hands down, lots plebs get filtered by it

pvp is fun

Attached: 1564013901118.webm (800x452, 2.66M)

It's just retarded zoomers who were too late to experience demons souls and dark souls so they used the first opportunity to jump on the souls bandwagon

>fun game
>majula
>best intro cinematic in series
>actual ng+ with new enemies
>more soul than ds3

In this thread we list things Dark Souls 2 did that were far better than Dark Souls 3. I'll start:

>No bonfire and no death challenge where you can beat the game without resting at a bonfire or dying to gain a reward and bragging rights

>Non-linear first half of the game allows you to rush straight to the areas of the game that contain the items for your build

>Chugging Estus immobilizes you, and the heal isn't instantaneous meaning trying to chug while someone is sticking close to you will result in death

>Stamina regeneration is tied to weight, so a character at 10% burden will recover their bar faster than a character at 70% burden, giving an advantage and a reason to make a low burden character

>Poise exists and armor provides relevant, but not overpowering damage reduction, giving an advantage and a reason to make a high burden character

>Phantoms and Dark Spirits cannot chug estus, spirits can only heal via spell useage which is slow. This makes fighting outnumbered even without mob assistance possible since any damage you do sticks

>Can only perform four rolls before running out of stamina

>Can only perform 5 attacks of a rapier or straight sword before running out of stamina

>Parrying has longer recovery frames and consumes more stamina, making parry fishing riskier and makes parrying require higher skill

>Power stance allowing for unique combinations of dual wielding and unlocking an alternative moveset for weapons

>Being able to use the full moveset of a weapon in your off-hand including running, rolling, backstepping, etc. attacks rather than just being able to do a basic R1 swing and blocking with the weapon as it is in Ds3 (lmao who would ever want to weapon block)

>Bell Tower covenant providing two unique optional areas to PvP for Titanite Chunks, Slabs, and Twinkling, making farming for upgrades fun

>Bonfire ascetics to replay bosses you like and or gain items from NG+ and beyond without grinding through the whole game again

Attached: ds3 is shit 6.webm (1280x720, 745K)

but dark souls 3

Contrarians being contrarians.

Genuine autism and shitposting
Some people got way too attached to DS2 when people started calling it shit as some sort of defense mechanism and feel personally attacked when DS3 turned out to be a better game

As a single player experience it's quite mediocre, but when it was alive the online was sort of fun. There was a lot of room for player creativity, it was a surprisingly replayable game (much more so than DaS3), and the PvP was possibly the best in the series (that doesn't say all that much, but following the meta was fun and hilarious at times).

It was a game that gained substantially from following its life span. Now it has no value beyond a few encounters, a few areas, and the DLC.

still a fun game
cope, retard

Contrarians and people who love to argue and make people mad. Some people probably like it as their favorite but most of them probably had it as their first game.

because its a fun game

>DS3 turned out to be a better game

A lot of people who didn't think much of DS2 at first, came around when DS3 was such a step backward.

Its the best one

This an honest opinion from.
This is list of shit that ds2 implemented, some aright, most of them pretty shit.

imagine thinking dark orb: the game is fun

this
I thought 2 was shit when it came out. After 3 turned out to be a huge disappointment I went back to 2 to get my DaS fix and realized how much better it was.

imagine thinking soul ray: the game is fun
imagine thinking dark bead: the game is fun
imagine thinking great heavy soul arrow: the game is fun
imagine thinking executioner's gloves: the game is fun

difference with your gayshit you posted and my actually correct post is that DS2 drowns you in anywhere between 30-90 casts of dark orb that you can refill with the tons and tons of items that exist to refill spell uses in this game

you can't solo a level with dark bead or GHSA because you will eventually run out of casts (and ash estus in DS3 unless you devote a large percent of your estus to it instead of healing, leaving yourself exposed because unlike DS2 you can't just buy unlimited healing items to facetank the whole game)

would you prefer if I said "imagine thinking R1 with stone ring mace/estoc" is fun? at least dark orb has a decent tactile feel to it unlike every single melee weapon in DS2 that feels like it's underwater because they got some ren-faire reject to mocap the attacks instead of animating it by hand

BB>demon>ds2>ds1>sekiro>ds3

BB is the best on its own right, that lovecraftian horror theme and shit makes my pee pee hard. ds1 is a classic simple as that.

no. i will defend ds2 but the intro cuscene is trash, it's totally like fanfic created by someone who the only thing they know about souls is 'hurr durr it's hard'. the tone is completely off, it's really bad

sounds to me like the problem is you
in the game with the greatest amount of variety you chose the speedrunning meta gear

you're boring with your choices thus you are bored

I'm almost done with the game, only have Ivory King, the 2 cats, the samurai, and the queen and the guy after her left. It has a lot of problems but it's still fun for the most part. Who is the guy on the box art supposed to be?

I can get behind this

Agree to Agree, the cutscenes on that game are pretty shit overall, with that stupid pulsing blood thing.

your mentality treats all attacks as unbiased opinions or factual statements, so consequentially everything that goes against it is considered a defense
anytime a person joins a discussion automatically treating this game as shit is no different than a guy starting a conversation with "so after you fucked Stubbs, I've realized that..."
fuck off, I won't accept an argument that starts with a false premise. I'm not interested in fucking your cat

this would be a legtimate argument if DS2 faggots didn't constantly spam threads with posts about how DS3 lets you R1 everything to death with a straight sword or subtle "DS2 is MORE HARDCORES than DS3" posts like in both cases the same argument applies of "just use something else"

because in retrospective, ds3 managed to be worse so people appreciate it more regardless of its glaring flaws.

My cat isn't interested in fucking you either.

>devs so retarded they even fuck up something as simple as the player jump (baby jumping)
I am astonish that these faggots still have a job but then again its From.

>in the game with the greatest amount of variety
variety in terms of shit you can pick up off the ground, not in terms of actual use

even before stupid shit like "every enemy is extremely weak to strike but heavily resists any other type of weapon", ds3 has the best movesets for weapons in the series which along with weapon arts means that weapons actually feel distinct for reasons besides stats, attack type and range like DS2

I hated it at first but after learning to not play it like other souls games I've grown a begrudging respect for it. The fun of it is largely in the challenge, but the challenge largely comes from the wrong reasons. Movement is stiff, attacking leaves you wide open, enemies pivot on a dime and have endless stamina, every turn has a trap behind it, etc. After you've played through it once it's not fun to play again though. Most of the people who defend it seem to like it because
>A: it was their first souls game
>B: they think it's the hardest souls game (which it's not, it's just got shit controls)

It's bad compared to the first two souls games. The movement and combat in general sucks, it looks like shit, character builds other than strength are gimped, and the story is lackluster and has no drive to it.

in order for me to run through SOTFS with Dark Orb, I have first to level my rapier and even after getting the spells, I'm still going to need a bow for a few situations.
as for DS3, I can get through everything relying solely on my sellsword winblades that start with raw infusion and then sharp once I reach the Farron Keep

>he fun of it is largely in the challenge, but the challenge largely comes from the wrong reasons. Movement is stiff, attacking leaves you wide open, enemies pivot on a dime and have endless stamina, every turn has a trap behind it, etc.
don't forget the absolutely fucking useless armor/vigour stats, iframes being tied to a stat that isn't explained in game, infamously horrible hitboxes that were never fixed on stuff like the cyclops grab, changing how fall damage works so you can actually die from it and it kicks in much more quickly while also leaving the game full of forced drops. tons of areas that prevent you from backtracking because there's a one foot high wall you can't jump over, and soul memory

Let be honest here, one plays souls games for 2 reasons, exploring and killing bosses, and bosses on ds2 are mostly boring and forgettable same as most areas with the same copy paste enemies.

the DLC was borderline acceptable

not an argument

you can use anything, and once again the problem is you being a boring person going "but I dont WANT to use non-meta speedrunning shit"
>best movesets
look at the axes and greataxes and scythes and great hammers and hammers and daggers and...
no
no variety
>heavily resists any other type of weapon
factually incorrect and you even mentioned the rapier super retard

>in order for me to run through SOTFS with Dark Orb, I have first to level my rapier and even after getting the spells,
bullshit, you go to heide and fight one boss to open the path to felkin. then you go to forest to get great soul arrow and the staff if you need it.

> I'm still going to need a bow for a few situations.
shrine of amana and nowhere else, and even then its not really required.

True, very true.

the only way to fight Hippo Shrek is to use projectiles / spells. it hits too hard and too fast for melee and the grab is as deadly as a mimic

Attached: 5134.jpg (1647x500, 162K)

mechanically it's the strongest title in the series and thus the pvp is pretty fun.
main issue is that enemies and enemy placements are shit

>you can use anything, and once again the problem is you being a boring person going "but I dont WANT to use non-meta speedrunning shit"
given how deliberately "challenging" this game is designed the game encourages you to play the game in the cheesiest manner possible because trying to experiment is just asking to get dunked on

the only real saving grace is that given this games fucked up soul memory and level inflation you can pad the shit out of your stats and faceroll the game with infinite lifegems because they decided you should be able to buy them for some reason, but that's just another kind of cheese

I Played IT the First time Last Weekend and after 6 hours i deleted it. I thought Always that darksouls 2 ist a bad darksouls but stil a great Game but is a Peace of Shit. I looked what the people in the Internet say and everyone like this bullshit. Why?

I honestly blocked a lot of that from memory, I haven't played it in years. Those all objectively suck though, I think the agility stat bothered me the most.

Also a good point. They're piss-easy too, I can't think of one you couldn't just circle-strafe and smack in the back after they attack.

>mechanically it's the strongest title in the series
>basic mechanics are far worse than its predecessors
What did he mean by this?

If the virgin that invaded me in Huntsman's Copse yesterday is here, fuck you.

>then you go to forest to get great soul arrow and the staff if you need it.
by that point you still have low stats and casts. you can get a +10 rapier without killing any of the big 4 and it will hold your hand all the way to Nash without investing a single point in DEX over the requirement.
>even then its not really required
not gonna risk it, Amana is cancer and can kill your motivation to finish the run

Ugly as it may be it has some weight as an RPG under the surface, its the opposite of 3's all flash and no substance design

When people say 2 has good mechanics, that just translates to "it has powerstancing"
Basically everything else was butchered.

What is the mod on PC that makes your character movement 360 degrees instead of the regular shitty 8 directions?

>pvp minigame
lmao. terrible netcode like every game in the series, fucked up invasion mechanics unless you're a 1v1 duelfag where you need to grind for invasion orbs if you want to fight anywhere besides 4 areas, and the devs actively nerfed things into uselessness like lightning spears and most hexes because they were "too strong in PVP" but were too stupid to just have diffrent stats for PVP like every other game in this style

Why do you keep talking about it? Why are you bothered that some people like things that you don't like? Are you aware that there would be no defending if there was never a discussion in the first place?

dark souls 2 is the weakest of the souls games, but despite that its still a decent enough game to play. also you get fun jank like

Attached: fire slate.webm (1280x696, 2.83M)

Fuck off with that zoomer bullshit, Artorias fanboys are the most 12 years old idiots in the fanbase.

all of the good powerstance options are in DS3 with the twin weapons, which only takes up one of your weapon slots instead of 2

most of the time its just using up even more stamina than melee moves already take in this game for a fraction more damage

this game really kicked your ass, that's all I'm getting
what did you think of sekiro?

>this game really kicked your ass, that's all I'm getting
you took a while to say this, now I can cross it off my bingo list

>what did you think of sekiro
worse than nioh because while that game was built off proper action games like ninja gaiden sekrio is still using the clunky rpg souls combat as its core, just faster

U mad?

you can play dress up

Attached: sorceror.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

You can pretty much cheese every enemy with poison arrows.

Finally someone acknowledging dual weapons.
BB quality paired weapons > ability to pair any weapons but stuck with the same shit moveset (lacking rolling and running attacks)

Attached: file.png (512x512, 127K)

I always waste time in all of my runs farming desert sorceress gear just to make Rosabeth my hot waifu waiting for me at home after a hard day of work.

>Why do people defend this piece of shit?
Because it's good. Sure, SM is bad, but it doesn't ruin the game.
>but muh hitboxes
Every Souls has shitty hitboxes.
The only people that dislike it are people still mad about the graphics downgrade/graphicsfags that like DaS3.

hell yeah nephew, now were talkin

One of the only redeemable qualities of ds2.

among other issues, that plague that travesty of a souls game.

All these tens of thousands of games out there, OP makes Dark Souls 2 thread #3,661,057.

*BRAPPPPP*

post you're fashion, gamers

Attached: 20190801221706_1.jpg (1920x1080, 603K)

You sir, are a fucking idiot.

what are they harvesting in harvest valley to make that whole place a cesspit of BRAP

something about healing water, there are mines aswell, dunno, map layout of that game is fucking trash.

for me its faram knight

my stomach sunk when playing DS3 for the first time and learning that the bonfire ascetics mechanic was not included.
but fromsoft has the habit of never learning from succeses

poise is shit in ds2, i tried the entire fucking mammoth set and a shitty little scrub enemy was still able to stagger me out of all my attacks. it's bullshit and frustrating. i like ds1 poise, i like how op it is

Just walk up to their ass, wait for them to try and sit on you, and then hit them once before running back to their ass and repeating. They basically just sit in a circle over and over.

Attached: 20181203201915_1.jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

nonono delete this DS2 is perfect, its DS3 that has the busted poise

nobody mention that even wearing highly upgraded heavy armor you still take 60% of your life in one hit from fodder enemies

Because it's not irredeemable and most of the people that freak out about it are bandwagoners who never played it

>character looks like a tranny

ds2 players lol

Dark Souls 2 is probably tied with Dark Souls 3 in terms of weakness. DS2 probably tops it since it has much more originality than DS3 along with better PVP. The PVE, however, is slightly better in DS3 but still not too great. Anyone who acts like DS2 is the worst game ever, even outside of souls games is an actual retard who should extinguish their flame irl because they're incapable of coming up with thoughts of their own.

This is of course all relative to the other games in the series. In a vacuum, all of the soulsbornekiro games are pretty good.

Attached: this helmet fit every fashion build.png (100x125, 6K)

Your character looks like a painted up prostitute.

>it has much more originality than DS3
remember belfry garyoles? here it is but theres like 5 of them lol

fastroll with havel set makes you invincible for PVE in DS1
meanwhile, I've breezed past 2 multiple times in a Tseldora set and 3 with Brass / Favor / Silver

die child of dark!

Attached: 20181203202119_1.jpg (1920x1080, 365K)

I can think of maybe 3 cased in DS2 where it took things directly from past games, whereas DS3 had half of its game ripped out of DS1. The game was still fine, but it wasn't exactly the most unique.

straight out of Morrowind
good job reaching Alsanna

You're disgusting to look at user.

Attached: ajajaja.png (380x345, 330K)

More like the ones who try to be contrarian and say the game is good are the true plebs. The game felt like a cheap imitation, akin to lords of the fallen except better made, from the animation which just didnt feel smooth to the plot being overly ambiguous, to the contrived difficulty.

>whereas DS3 had half of its game ripped out of DS1

?????

>ornstien for no reason. blue scorpion quelag, multiple bosses taken directly from demon souls with new names and slightly different graphics
>changed a bunch of other covenants for less interesting replacements but not only are sunbros back they reference meme solarie lines in item descriptions
>even though all of their lore is about defending the blue sentinels can also invade people to hunt down wrongdoers just because that's how it worked in DS1
>a shitload of gear from DS1 that's back in DS2 with "wooow who knows why this is here???" descriptions
>the four old ones you need to take down just happen to have the souls of the four you need to take down from DS1
>"Remember nito? now we have the milfanito"
>Copy-pasting mechanics like bonfire and estus just because DS1 did them even though the game is otherwise trying to copy demon souls with the lifegems instead of grass and a return to a similar kind of "linear tracks of levels that sprawl out from a hub, come back to HQ to talk to a bitch and level up" world and game design
>actively changed mechanics from the beta to the base game to make it more like DS1, like how pyromancy was supposed to be used with a staff but went back to having its own item that was randomly shoved into a boat somewhere at the last minute

I like my edgy powerstance katanas build

Attached: DarkSoulsII 2019-08-02 01-19-31.jpg (1280x720, 471K)

>lists literal different mechanics and content as an argument for reusing content
>uses the weapons excuse that can be dated back to ds1 reusing DeS weapons
>different covenants is copying older games
>bosses with similar themes that play nothing alike
>list so generic that it could be applied to DS3 and no one would notice

I fucking hate there's an entire faction of enemies themed around the use of iai and custom-forged katanas, down to their general being a samurai from the far east who taught them all the quick-draw style to begin with, and yet weapons don't have scabbards when equipped by the player in DS2 so you just lay the katana by your hip and then swing it when using quick-draw techniques yourself

>uses the weapons excuse that can be dated back to ds1 reusing DeS weapons
name 1 thing in ds1 that explicitly uses the name or look of something from demon souls that isn't an extremely generic weapon except for the moonlight sword (which is from kings field/armored core). meanwhile DS2 has the entire havel set, the elite knight set, the leo ring, and on and on

>different covenants is copying older games
are you ESL? warriors of sunlight is the exact same fucking covenenant in both games even though every other covenant has way less atmosphere/lore compared to its DS1 equivalent because someone wanted to reference the funny meme man from the first game

>list so generic that it could be applied to DS3 and no one would notice
that's my point, you're arguing that a sequel is using stuff from previous games as if that's some kind of insult and not something from does in every one of their games because you suffered from souls fatigue by the time ds3 came out

Fags keep saying that PVP is better on Ds2, and I say WHAT PVP? hardly anyone plays that shitty game anymore and soul memory makes it every more difficult to find a match.

The dlc locations are pretty great

Because it's really not that bad. I finally had some patience and gave it a real shot a few months back, finished everything in like a week, got invaded a handful of times, really enjoyed myself overall. This was after swearing I could never go back to DaS gameplay after playing Sekiro too. Still fucking hate No Man's Wharf though.

Replaying ds2 sotfs this time because I genuinely want to like ds2 but I'm sure I'll get bored halfway through and play ds1 instead

DS2 is a toss-up between SotFS and vanilla. SotFS has plenty of shit I hate like gating your options with Fragrant Branch of Yore statues constantly but has more comprehensive settings options.

The fundamentals are what they mean. It had fundamentally the best pvp but it had the most broken laggy fuckfiesta and cheese bullshit piled on top of it. on top of that soul memory was the most retarded thing the developers could have ever thought of and they refused to change it.

imagine if csgo had bad features that made no sense in an otherwise perfectly great game, hindering the experience for everyone, and the developers were too isolated from human beings to do anything about it.

Well I didn't have the dlc first time around and I've heard that they're the highlights of the game so I'm hoping I can get some enjoyment out of those

No one cares about any of the faggoty things you're trying to say here

Because the game is fine.
>most build playstyles
>most content
>actual NG+ that changes
>bunch of cool and unique covenants like vanquishers
>most outfits
>dlc levels are the best content in the entire franchise as far as level design goes
>most comfy hub area
But because you have to put 20 points into ADP and the meme elevator it is the worst one in the series.

dunno where you took that iai thing from user
the regular knights all run towards you, sword in hand, then deliver an overhead strike
the captains do use iai, but only if you get close. otherwise they are just weakass archers
there's nothing else in iron keep aside from a few turtles

>20 points into adp
i never level adp and my agility usually sits around 80-85 and i've never once had an issue with the game

I love DaS 2, but the ADP gripe is 100% justified. ADP should not be in the game whatsoever.

This is your cope? Seethe

>dunno where you took that iai thing from user
The samurai knights that you yourself mention, obviously if you discount the thing I'm talking about it looks like I whipped shit out of my ass

Attached: 1560507277195.png (628x744, 266K)

Why do people keep making this thread?

Why? Just, why?

You're right, but it isn't gamebreaking. I think an ADP of 25 gives you the same level of iframes as the other games, but I don't remember. The pvp meta in that game sat around 80-120 anyway, it was nothing.

Literallyy the exact opposite

I never claimed that using content from other games was an insult, only that it makes it less unique. DS2 has a more unique scenery, setting, and mechanics with the base game and all of the DLC compared to DS3, lending itself to feel like an overall slightly better game.
If you read my posts from before, you would have seen that I liked both DS2 and DS3 and I've also put hundreds of hours in both of them. I only think that DS2 has a slight edge over DS3 due to reasons mentioned above. DS2, overall, took less from previous titles while adding new stuff as well making it feel more unique. Even when the new stuff wasn't implemented perfectly, it still made for a more interesting game. DS3s gameplay felt like an odd mix of BB and DS1, like something i've played before. Where as DS2 had it's own pace and regardless of if it was good or bad, it was different.

because reddit

just learn to play. no game should give you an instant win iframe button like das1 and 3 have. timing and spacing will ensure that you never get hit by anything

unironically agree with this

>was
sunken king i guess? other two were trash except for very select sections

DUDE THE GOOD GAME IS ACTUALLY BAD BECAUSE DA YOUTUBE GUY SAID SOO!!!

Attached: 1564534966347.jpg (742x745, 74K)

It’s fun as opposed to ds3.

reddit trannies are the sole people that hate this game. and the vast majority of them started the series with 3

but I'm not discounting, you yourself said
>there's an entire faction of enemies themed around the use of iai
when it's not
they sure are weeb knights, don't get me wrong, but there's only one type of regular enemy who uses it and under a specific condition. no one uses iai at Brume Tower as well.

literally the opposite. everyone here rides matthewniggertosis' dick like their nigger tranny lives depend on it

lol

ITT complaining about shit that gets a free pass in dark souls 3 and bloodborne

>adp bad in dks2 cuz can't dodge! bad!!!!
>270 degree tracking and shit hitboxes in dks3 and bloodborne good!!!!!

they seek attention

b-b-but Dark Souls 3

duhhh iframes being controlled by a stat you put points into = heavy-handed tracking and hitboxes

Tracking has been in an issue in souls game since the very beginning, even in DS2. ADP is a dumb mechanic but it hardly changes the game outside of forcing most people to dump ~20 points into it early on and that's it. It should have done more shit other than just i-frames.

>shit hitboxes in DS3
irrelevant since you can get away from pretty much anything by rollspam
>bloodborne
even worse since you don't even roll, you just dash and phase through attacks like a ghost

I don't even know who this matthewhalitosis is

Youtube man who makes pretty alright review videos. The only downside about him is that retards on Yea Forums substitute playing games and forming their own opinions with the opinions portrayed in his reviews instead.

Why didn't From Software add trophies for the DLC bosses?

Attached: 1556112779803.jpg (1080x1080, 166K)

>ds2 bad
>b-but ds3
every single time

>ds2 good
>b-but ds3
never fails to oust people who started with 3

dilate you stupid nigger

>alright reviews
he does everything he can to have the "safe" opinion on everything. if you take anything he or any other faggot video game analyst youtuber says seriously you need to kill yourself

I think they have some good entertainment value for when I want something playing on the other monitor, but that's about it. I don't let other people form my opinions for me.

true, same faggotry

>has to deflect to another game's problems
>le ebin maymay words Xd
pathetic

>every single point whined about exists in every game in the series
>but it's ONLY bad when 2 does it because miyazaki didn't direct the game and plagiarize berserk for it

things that never happened

this thread

lmao imagine being so emotionally invested in defending some garbage game that "b-b-but other game also bad" actually becomes the crux of your argument. The state of DaS2yearolds

Braindead contrarians is why

lmao imagine being so emotionally invested in defending some garbage game that "b-b-but other game also bad" actually becomes the crux of your argument. The state of DaS3montholds

das3 trannies keep making this thread every day to have something to whine and shit their pants over

>gets called on deflecting
>keeps deflecting

here you go, some examples from ds2 so that you can try argumenting the concept itself
>retarded deadzones
>blocking paths with waist-high rubble/walls
>enemies reappearing ad nauseam like the pursuer or the fucking forlorn phantom
>adp

>DS2 is the worst game in the series
>No it had very distinct advantages over 3
>WHY ARE YOU COMPARING 2 TO 3

The eternal cycle of souls shitposting, someone points out that X game in the series is the best/second best, other people point out it's problems (Poise monsters and humanity chugging/the general jank of 2 or the linearity of 3) and then someone else get's defensive and says you shouldn't compare the games, usually the same person who originally said that one game is better than the others.

>no arguments at all
typical tranny

>deadzones
das1 controls the same
>blocking paths
tons of examples of the same shit in every other game ie sen's gate
>enemies reappearing
how is this even a thought in your dumb nigger brain or even a bad thing at all? did your selective memory forget the 3 asylum demons, 20 taurus demons, 20 capra demons, 10 irithyll outrider knights, etc etc etc
>adp
a good mechanic, you shouldn't get an instant win iframe button for free

Ppl do the same with hbomberguy.

no, they don't. sotfs is my favorite in the series and i have never seen that tranny's videos

Except OP didn't mention anything about any other game, and like clockwork the first mention of 3 ITT was some retard deflecting criticism of 2.

why does Yea Forumseddit care so much about what other people like? do you niggers really feel that desperate for validation?

>das1 controls the same

Attached: 1540992529027.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

your controller being shit doesn't mean anything about the game

user please use those 3 brain cells.
>this game is bat
Not
>this series is bad

Very much means that he holds one game in worse regard than the others. I get that its fun pretending to be illiterate and baiting people but it really does make you come across as someone with the reading comprehension of a 2 grade schoolar
>NU-HUH I didn't say THAT so you can't comment on it!

Seriously my man grow up or grow enough balls to admit what the fuck you are actually doing, if not to me then at least to yourself

They absolutely do tho.

>he cant stop deflecting to other games

>das1 controls the same

>how is this even a thought in your dumb nigger brain or even a bad thing at all?
imagine thinking that the same miniboss invading you every single time isnt tedious. the pursuer appears at least five times in the two first starting zones, and bar one in the bastille courtyard every single other is just a 1v1 against him. the forlorn appears all game long and it's the same npc with 2 different weapons, nothing changes from the first time to the 17th

>did your selective memory forget the 3 asylum demons, 20 taurus demons, 20 capra demons, 10 irithyll outrider knights, etc etc etc
ofc not you mongoloid, good thing in every other souls game any non-boss enemy appears in a single zone and you can forget about it. in ds2 you get invaded by the same 10 npc during the whole game

>a good mechanic, you shouldn't get an instant win iframe button for free
the single stat in the game that doesnt outright tell you what it does. you can level up vigor, strength or attunement and the game shows you what changes but noooo, adp raises a different stat which isnt shown in the levelling menu at all so unless you know beforehand or look it up you wont level it because at first glance it's a meme stat like resistance in das. and i didnt even get started about how stupid it is that a naked character has the same agility as someone wearing havel's because they have the same points invested in adp

Attached: deadzones.png (800x450, 7K)

linking to because arguing with a retard seems to actually make me lose neurons

>hurr maybe if I just completely misrepresent the OP's position then deflecting all criticism of Game A onto Games B or C will become an actual argument

>content bad, npcs bad, invaders are problematic. all areas should be devoid of life like 1 and 3
aight
>same 10 npcs during the whole game
there are so many different npc invaders and summons in das2. so I'm not sure you even played the game
>stat which isn't shown
agility is literally right there on the stat menu. so yes i was right, you didn't even play the fucking game. kill yourself

nice try

WAAAAH I HATE DARK SOULS 2 SO PLEASE TALK ABOUT IT EVERY DAY AND GIVE ME A REASON TO BE ANGRY WAAAAHH

To feel special for liking something universally reviled.

>universally reviled
but it's objectively the higest rated game in the series. who's the contrarian again? oh yeah it's das3 Yea Forumseddit trannies

>reviled by those who want to feel special, to the point of having an ego so massive they believe to have achieved universal consensus
oh the irony

every souls youtuber/streamer likes 2 and hates 3

>implying people don’t feel special for hating it
if it wasn’t the case they wouldn’t feel the need to constantly seek validation by attention whoring their distaste

I'm replaying all the dark souls in order and DS2 so far has just been areas filled with a million enemies, an ambush every other corner, and half the bosses are half assed attempts at O&S. You could really see the B team didn't know what to do.

literal parrot

Has any other game broken Yea Forums this hard? It gets at least one thread a day every day for the past 6 or whatever years since it came out

but Yea Forums told me that DS2 haters got all their opinions from youtubers

>>content bad, npcs bad, invaders are problematic
quantity of invasions != content. imagine getting invaded by a mini asylum demon in das the whole game, in every single zone. by the second time you know all its moves and how to kill it, so there is like 1% chance to die to it. it just becomes the same roadblock with 0 brain cells required to beat, but ofc it's great content because you can avoid its attacks and spend your weapon durability for the 22nd time

>there are so many different npc invaders and summons in das2
every single invasion is the same human gook with a different weapon. you got invaded by npc #7, this one is different because it uses a greatsword instead of a hammer! like saying that the lost izalith demon is different from the asylum one because it has a fire attack

>agility is literally right there on the stat menu
and this is what it literally says: Boosts ease of evasion and other actions. woooow thanks ds2 that sure told me what it does. just like when you level vigor and it shows how your hp increases by +30! just as if it wasnt there. you have to look it up elsewhere because it says nowhere that it boosts your iframes or how much it does

Bloodborne > DS2 >>> Demon Souls > DS3 > DS1

there has never been a good souls thread on this board even since the first demon's souls thread. every single one has been mindless shitflinging and whining for a decade

It's also more or less unrelated to the game and so outdated that it still uses the Dragon Shrine as Drangleic Castle.

no, Yea Forumseddit gets their opinions from people that haven't played the games like youtube analysts ie matthewmattosis and joseph anderson. people that dedicate all their content to souls games have opinions that matter much more than them

>expecting anyone to take you seriously when you can't even read properly
what part of boosts evasion don't you understand?

Attached: combat controls.webm (480x360, 1.93M)

and people say 2 has bad animations. in what situation in combat would you ever turn 180° with a 0° turning radius without moving your feet at all like in 1 and 3?

Attached: Tier list.png (366x245, 75K)

dark souls 3 is just dark souls 1 but without the soul

>vigor, strength, attunement, dex and every other stat gives you instant feedback like an increase in damage, attunement slots or a longer hp/stamina bar
>no visible effect with adp unless you level the stat in bulk and test it in combat
>same effect for an undressed pleb and someone wearing havel's or mammoth's armor

>ds3
>not less good

>And other actions

Attached: what.jpg (800x450, 18K)

go play rdr2 some more fag, we like video games here

Actually Yea Forums hates video games but aite.

no its just literally the opinion i have from playing the game, for example the memory of the old iron king, its just a corridor filled to the brim with alonne knights, and the old chaos, just big circle filled with multiple respawning enemies, Very creative.

Is this supposed to prove that 2 controls the same as 1? Because it has nothing to do with the deadzone conversation

>no feedback
you know, except the agility stat raising in the menu. which does literally and explicitly what it says it does.
>same effect
and? did you whine about people having 100 poise while wearing light armor in 1?

who's the one deflecting again?

and undead parish is just a big circle filled with enemies and a gank encounter. very creative

The DLC is the best in the series.

It shows that the combat controls in 2 are anything but the same.
In fact, even phantom NPCs and player-sized humanoid enemies have an issue with doing quick turn attacks which makes it look like as if their AI is busted when they randomly attack air instead of you.

DS2 is NPC gank the game, so don't get your panties in a bunch because someone doesn't like it

>every souls youtuber/streamer likes 2 and hates 3
Bullshit
ecelebs hate 2 and only praise 1 and 3

it's just as bad in 1, i literally replayed it 100% a week ago because the remaster was $3. new londo is nothing but ganks, duke's archives is nothing but ganks and ambushes, izalith is copypaste enemy spam, the entire dlc is enemy spam ganks and ambushes. your selective memory does not change this

genuinely go fuck yourself

That's what you get for not playing on a keyboard.

>you know, except the agility stat raising in the menu. which does literally and explicitly what it says it does
except it doesnt tell you what it means by evasion. is it how much terrain you travel after rolling? the invulnerability frames? how fast your roll is? idk man, just level it up once or twice and see if you can figure it out while in combat!

>did you whine about people having 100 poise while wearing light armor in 1?
yes because poise and dark magic are the main faggotry and easy mode in das, but i can accept the flaws of the game and dont need to deflect to other games when people point them out

It affects every input method

what makes you think i don't accept that 2 has flaws? all I'm saying is they're not exclusive to 2 despite your best efforts to pretend they are.

sunken king is the only good one and artorias is on par if not better

sunken king's level design alone is better than the entirety of dark souls 1

Because it's their first souls game.

you just compared all of DS2 to the unfinished half of DS1, everything in DS2 is copy and paste, the Royal Rat Authority is just Sif with a few rats thrown in.

your goalposts keep shifting my man, what game are you trying to play?

Why do people praise that level? It's nothing special, it's like Ds2 finally got a semi interconnected level with its dlcs and faggots wont shut up about it.

Attached: 1457307950883.jpg (927x859, 166K)

I can't fuckign believe the utter shamelessness of DS2niggers.
How do you manage to tell people with a straight face that you actually like this piece of shit game over the rest of the series without dying of embarrassment?

The fact that you people are incapable of defending the game's flaws without trying to steer the conversation towards shittalking ds3 instead makes it even funnier, like even you know you can't defend such a turd on it's own merits.

Attached: 15168812962491.jpg (468x895, 52K)

>it's ok that 80% of dark souls 1 is shit! the devs just didn't finish it is all!
if you go by that logic then every flaw of dark souls 2 should be excused because the game was literally rebuilt from scratch in 6 months after bamco interfered and destroyed the development cycle

do you ever stop whining about other people, tranny?

OHHHHHHHHH That's a good post.

Attached: 1495940003573.png (434x340, 93K)

How about that ivory king dlc tho huh? I can't recall an area in any of the 3 Dark Souls games that almost made me drop a game entirely, besides Demon Ruins, and invisible fucking reindeer. What were they thinking???

Attached: 1521350176783.jpg (602x481, 44K)

lol imagine getting this worked up because someone doesn't adhere to your hivemind mentality. for real man get a grip

>invisible
where? perhaps you're blind

demon's souls and dark souls 2 are the only interesting and fun games in the series

Not in any of these conversations going on, but Dark Souls 2 was the first of the games I played. I loved it. Loved the game, played the DLC, met a dude from Canada on PS3 and we co-oped a bunch for like the whole month I played it. I couldn't put the game down. I don't know about fucking dead zones and shit, but I know I really liked it.

>the game was literally rebuilt from scratch in 6 months
and it shows the whole game is just a copy and paste of a hundred enemies in an open area or high poise/health in enemies in a narrow corridor

>whole thing started because a retard couldnt help himself to name ds3 in a ds2 thread
>laugh at the same thing happening in every ds2 related discussion
>still deflecting to other games
>still arguing that ds2 deadzones happens in any other game
>still arguing that npc invasions isnt knocked up a notch in ds2 to the point of tedium
>still arguing that adp isnt a badly implemented stat

Embarrassing post lad, take a breather for a minute. It'll all be okay.

>being this tryhard

Yeah I didn't wanna debate with a neck beard my dude. Thanks anyway.

best weapon for pve?

so you just can't admit that the entire series is shit, and need to scapegoat das2 to fit in. point taken, as pathetic as it may be

whatever you think looks cool. every single weapon in 2 is usable and can be made good

what the fuck were they thinking with that roll spam, total removal of poise and press r1 to win, we get it, you REALLY want to be like bloodborne but christ miyazaki

>still arguing that these issues happen in every single game in the series
>cant deflect to another game so deflects ad hominem
there is no remedy for you man, im not bothering anymore

>call dark souls 3 shit
>trannies literally break down in tears for hours

>bamco interfered and destroyed the development cycle

The dumbasses just weren't capable of properly developing their game and the first director was more interested in drawing pretty concept art.
When they DID start working on it they kept saying how the new engine was made with current gen consoles in mind because they apparently still have some potential left but somehow WAY later they realised "whoops, what we're doing here doesn't actually work on those old pieces of shit and we're measuring the framerate in SPF instead of FPS - eh... ROLL EVERYTHING BACK TWO VERSIONS AND JUST SLAP ALL THE ASSETS TOGETHER UNTIL IT SOMEWHAT RESEMBLES A GAME!".

Attached: comparison.jpg (1911x2146, 748K)

Can someone explain to me, if that is even possible, why is it that haters are the one who make constant threads about Dark Souls 2? It seems like haters are more obsessed with it than people like me who like the game.

Is this some kind of running joke I'm unfamiliar with?

>still arguing that only dark souls 2 has flaws
you're so deluded and boring

nice fanfic and all but devs of dark souls 2 have spoken about bamco's meddling and how it affected the development a lot

And yet they come crawling back for Elden Ring.

also adding summon spam, stamina-less enemies, removing healing items but keeping the estus and bone shards... man ds3 was a dumpster fire

>nice fanfic and all but devs of dark souls 2 have spoken about bamco's meddling and how it affected the development a lot
Provide a source or admit you're pulling shit out of your loose asshole

unironically it is discord trannies looking for a reason to stir shit about random garbage here. it's been the same exact threads every day for years now. anyone that actually has played dark souls 2 either hated it, or enjoyed it, and moved on. the only people making these threads are people that haven't played it

Can someone give me the run down on Scholar? Did they fix the graphics?

a paycheck is a paycheck. remember how miyazaki promised there would NEVER be a dlc for dark souls 1. then a yeat later there was a half-assed dlc for dark souls 1? says a lot about their integrity doesn't it

there are interviews you can find, i don't give a fuck whether you read them or not

They upped the contrast that's about it

it looks tremendously better than vanilla, but it's still not the best. better lighting system than 1 or 3 by a mile though

they changed enemy locations, bundled the dlc and added new bosses. depending on who you ask it's an improvement or enemy spamfest. graphics are the same

In other words you're talking shit, fuck off fatty retard.

Attached: 1563299103830.gif (423x234, 1.69M)

best game in the series. period.

>there are interviews you can find, i don't give a fuck whether you read them or not
So bullshit then? Right.

Attached: 1527735700100.jpg (476x474, 27K)

Not even remotely.
That broken geometry in the second image of is still in SotFS along with pretty much everything else from the vanilla version.
There's also tons of shit that's fucked on a fundamental level like that small prison building between Majula and Shrine of Winter that would take a complete redesign to fix.

Attached: QUALITY architecture.jpg (1920x1080, 828K)

i find it funny that people say sotfs has worse enemy spam when it's literally only iron keep that has a few more. every single other area is worse in vanilla

no need to samefag nigger. as i said i don't give a fuck about you on this anonymous imageboard. this thread will die soon and you'll go on to make the next one with the exact same op like always

Attached: file.png (317x743, 134K)

Ds2 AND Ds3 are bad
3 is more competently made but Id rather play 2 than 3 just cause of the build variety alone

Wait, so people are complaining because... Dark Souls 2 has lots of enemies? That's it? Holy shit, no wonder people these days love ''playing'' walking simulators, and even have the audacity to tell others to ''git gud''.

Pathetic.

cope

Did they change the textures?

youtube.com/watch?v=BxYHxJahzmU

Please for the love of god go dilate.
You'll never be a real woman but a little bit of time away from the computer will give you an opportunity for some self reflection.

i guess it also has to do with the pursuer encounters that werent in vanilla and because it's so early in the game it's very noticeable

linearity in 3 doesnt help either. at least in 2 you can go to three or four different locations after majula

some of them yeah, but again a lot of the issues still persist. i don't personally give a shit about grafix so none of it ever bothered me except for the areas being too bright in vanilla, which is fixed entirely in sotfs

They changed fuckall outside of some lighting here and there.
Everything else is still fucked.

Attached: 20190428214430_1.jpg (1920x1080, 513K)

He's a 2fag don't listen to him.
The lighting is still fucked and the textures are unchanged, it still looks like shit.

Attached: file.png (670x376, 428K)

glad to see you've lost all semblance of an argument

and you're a 3niggertranny. the lighting is better in sotfs than 1 or 3 objectively. dark areas are actually dark which no other soulshit game has

the issue is that they never changed the lighting like in the trailers which makes using torches useless except in a few select places like the gutter

I never said anything about 3, 2fag
Expand your vocabulary

Attached: 1561913286113.png (631x710, 1003K)

>dark souls 2 fans
"yeah i can admit it's not a perfect game but i still enjoy it and have a lot of fun with it"
>dark souls 2 haters
"REEEEE AAHHHHHHHH YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE WHAT I DON'T PLEEEEEEAASE PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAASSSEEE HATE DARK SOULS 2 LIKE ME I NEED THE VALIDATION PLEASE GOD FUCK STOP BREAKING MY HIVEMIND NOOOOOOOO"

best souls game is bloodborne and ds3 dlcs. Fuck off, contrarian retard. When ds2 was released v had been shittings itself over how terrible it is and how it was made by the B team while from worked on bloodborne.

>Rating a game poorly based on frame rate rather than gameplay

>reddit reaction image
yikes

Attached: advanced shadow casting.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

>seething like a rabid dilating tranny at a 6 hour old post
lmfao you are sad

I had many hours of fun with Dark Souls 2 and 3
I love them so much I even grinded to get all achievements
I'm not gonna argue about which one is better, that's boring. Just enjoy what we have.

Why is it always like this? What causes a tranny to act in such a way that they can't accept that people like things they don't?

># of days since Yea Forums last cried about DkS2
>0

Attached: minmaxing.jpg (303x311, 55K)

Wrong, 2 fans despise the other games in the series going so far as to spend countless hours trying to tear them down in a vain attempt to make 2 seem appetizing despite it being a steaming pile.
@472616986
No more (yous) for you chubbo, you've had your fill

make that minutes. these threads are the fastest moving and most consistent threads on Yea Forums every hour of every day

>calling others trannies when the lead advocate for DS2 held an actual tranny fundraising stream.
Sad!

Attached: 1558840532625.jpg (597x768, 94K)

Because it's the best souls game

>making up some random bogeyman and generalizing an entire fanbase to fit your whiny nigger narrative
that's about as sad as it gets.
>boohoo Dark Souls 2 Man insulted my game like a big meanie
christ is this really what you do all day instead of pursuing a hobby?

All 3 games are around the same level of quality, 2 and 3 having a huge advantage because of much better PvP and online systems.

>i watch ecelebs
maybe if you did less of that you could have an opinion of your own

2fags dindo noffin

when did i say i despise the other games? you seem to be making shit up to whine about at this point. seriously why do you and your faggots make this exact thread every day if you don't like when people go against your thoughts so much?

honest question: is magic- sorcery in particular- any less useless in 2? still don't get how/why people can claim it was DaS1's easy mode.

>everyone replying seriously to this copypasta

>2 fans all have the same mentality
Okay retard

Newfags

Magic is at its most viable AND most varied in 2 by far. It does take a while to get it rolling and for it to be really fun, but once you get the right spells and stats it becomes amazing. So many cool spells in 2 compared to 1. 3 has cool spells too, but the thing is is that they're all complete shit unfortunately while taking way too much investment. Playing a pure mage using every magic type in 2 was a blast for me in both pve and pvp desu

cumbrain

just admit you are making shit up to be angry and pissy about. or are you being even more pathetic and whining about posts your read 5 years ago?

And before any avid Dark Souls 2 haters try to whine and shit their pants about this post, just seriously go try it for yourself. These people are literally doing everything in their power to convince you to NOT play video games. They are the antithesis to Yea Forums and should be ignored.

sorcery is strong as fuck in 2, but you will want to have some magic based weapons as well for the dlcs. however another great thing about 2 is that nearly every weapon can be both infused AND buffed at the same time. so magic weapons can be crazy strong

Some people mainly enjoyed the mechanics of demon souls and dark souls.
Dark souls 2 is a hot autistic mess when it comes to story and creating an authentic game world but for the spergy people who just enjoy powergaming and making builds, DS2 is the best option. There are many spots where the devs artificially made the game hard by lazily placing really tough mobs in tight spots, puts off many people but for the power gamers it's just a problem that needs to be solved. It's about keeping the dopamine flowing like you do in ego shooters.
PvP was best in ds2 though.

>TL;DR
DaS II appeals more to powergamers

>Magic is at its most viable in 2 by far
bullshit, anyone who has tried to play the dlc as a caster would be able to tell you that that's bullshit.
For some reason the B-team thought it would be a good idea to force magic users to respec by giving literally every enemy absurdly high resistance to magic.

But of course DS2 "fans" forget this because they would rather spend all day defending their game online instead of actually playing it, which is rather telling.

Attached: 1554734882932.webm (640x480, 1.29M)

called it. i played the entire game as a pure caster and had no issue at all. your own incompetence is not a fault of the game, now kill yourself already

>pure caster
what does that mean, exactly?

>hey lets make roll iframes dependent on agi
>yeah nice idea
>2 years later, months before release date
>hey uh with high agi it's trivially easy to just dodge everything forever
>uhhhhh just make all the hitboxes 20 times bigger lol
>yeah this feels good on the test character with 100 for all stats
>ship it!

>hey boss you know how we were supposed to make this for PC too, well we forgot to be not retarded and made half the shit based on counting frames anyway
>well PC players like games to be hard lmao, just unlock the frame rate and don't bother fixing it

>hey parrying consistently in this is actually plausible, that's not hardcore!
>I know just make it so there's about a 20 frame windup after pressing the button where nothing happens
>but boss, that would be 2/3rds of a second, that would make parrying lots of attacks actually impossible
>great! also make it a random amount for every type of weapon just to make it extra obtuse

fuck DS2

Just spells, no weapons.

using spells. though there is no real reason to do that since there are dozens of magic weapons to use

you just posted the exact same thing that's been posted 100 times in this thread. was it worth the effort?

Magic in the DLC is fine, just not super strong like in vanilla.
Really depends on the boss, some are super resistant to dark some to lightning, fire, etc
You really gotta dedicate your character to magic and go to 60+ int/faith or 30+/30+ if you're doing Dark/Fire.
Expecting to shit all over the DLC with 20int spamming soul arrow then get shit on.

Every attack in the game is iframe-able at SL1, it's just very tight timing.
Just accept you have shit reflexes/pattern recognition and get your ADP to 15-20 so you have DS1 iframes.

You can literally get 15 levels at the start of the game by killing Dragonrider, a boss that requires zero rolling, even without the fall off the platform cheese.

Can someone explain the DSIII is bad meme?

Imagine enjoying the "I clapped!"-athon that is the DS3 dlc.
How fucking embarrassing.

Yes, it's cathartic

>it's okay if the hitboxes are absolute nonsense because the game is still possible if you look up a guide on how all this retarded shit works
>no you're asking too much to not get hit by something if it doesn't hit you, just iframe through literally everything

inb4 "I don't need a guide", as if it didn't take the entire community, with memory editors, weeks to figure out what agi even does

deflection from mentally ill ds2fags who can't actually defend their own game any other way

>when you're so shit at making anti-backstabbing mechanic you just either make them super speed up or spin in place
D team more like it

>Literally deflecting and calling the criticism deflection
Get your fucking head checked buddy. Yes, Souls 2 was a huge step down, no one is saying otherwise. Souls 3 just happens to be linear as fuck, have so much cut content that what remains is a reference-fest that plays it way too safe, has monsters pulled from Bloodborne while restricting you to Souls mechanics, and having potentially the worst NPCs of the franchise.

Both DS2 and DS3 are better than DS1

You're entitled to your opinion, as bonkers as it is.

I see it outside of the context of DS2 threads but you’re right that people always bring up 3 when talking about 2

According to some, the fiasco that was TOR broke Yea Forums more than any other game.

>we're measuring the framerate in SPF instead of FPS
That just about killed me. Thank you for making me laugh harder than I have in days, user.

Sounds like you are the one who needs to dilate.

Name 10 and link thebspecific video where they say it.

That's genuinely what happened according to playtesters.

>well we forgot to be not retarded and made half the shit based on counting frames anyway
That was the worst part. Having weapons chew threw their entire durability in a few enemies was goddamn ridiculous.

That actually makes it funnier.

forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2014/03/20/dark-souls-ii-was-unplayable-and-broken-on-consoles-before-graphics-downgrade/#740eb977439d

>the early builds played like Blighttown the entire game

People spitting at Darks Souls II...

Attached: 1549486693014.png (456x465, 444K)

I dunno, why do you feel the need to come out and make threads bashing a game that people like? You went and got a picture from it, actually navigated to this board on purpose and posted this thread just to agree with the most popular opinion. You seem more attached to it than the fans are.

>p.s. while i'm here demons souls was fucking assed out dog shit

Attached: 5435345346.gif (370x200, 2.44M)

>fun game
Less so than all the others in the series.
>majula
What about
No, also as previously mentioned it doesn't represent the final version of the game
>actual ng+ with new enemies
ng+ is arguably a worse experience, dropping phantoms into the world with 4000 health is just lazy
>more soul than ds3
Nobody with a brainstem could think this. The aesthetics of 2 are just fucked. The world feels sort of fake and low effort. Compare FoTFG to High Wall. Compare Drangleic Castle to Anor Londo.
2's DLC areas (moreso the first two) looked great but they were still sullied by being in the worst game. Shulva would have looked incredible in 1 or 3 and they would have been more fun to play through too due to not having janky Dark Souls 2 combat.

>filtered
considering how easy it is, I don't think that's a valid explanation.

What is SPF?

The fucked up thing is they still never actually fixed it. They claimed to fix it with SotFS (a whole year after release), but the "fix" is to just half the durability damage so it's balanced for 60fps and only 60fps.

FPS is Frames Per Second
Therefore SPF would be _______?

Attached: 1548762628167.gif (487x560, 898K)

Thats not even close to being true tho. They prop ds 2 as the superior game period, ignoring the any flaws it has.

>easy
>actually the hardest

What did he mean by this

I bet all the people who shit on Ds2 accidentally joined that covenant that makes that game harder and got their asses handed to them.

Liking DaS2 is the the ultimate cuckuldry.

Because some people have taste and know that 1 > Sekiro > Bloodborne > 2 > 3