Do you guys care about graphics in a video game?

Do you guys care about graphics in a video game?

Attached: g.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Absolutely. Coincidentally, I own a $2000 PC.

mmmmmmmm yes high res concrete and rock textures

My old build from 2013 had all the textures maxed out, everything else was low or medium.

Yes

no, but i do care about driving high frame rates. also resolutions above 1440p are still a meme for people to dump money into. nothing runs above 60fps at 4k even with a 2080ti.

Not really. Real nice to have the full package of nice graphics and good gameplay but if I had to choose only one I'd go for good gameplay any day.

Attached: 1564120015030.jpg (873x675, 116K)

Artstyle? Yes.

Graphics? No.

would rather play a game that looks shitty and is fun over a game that looks good but is boring

6th from the right looks the best, seems to either peak or go downhill after that desu

Yes, because I'm not a nut-licking faggot who makes excuses for companies.

why is her new head so jagged?

I care about animations

a little bit thanks for asking

When someone knows absolutely nothing about videogame design and has generally poor taste in videogames they usually are only able to critique a game's graphics.

Anything past fifth from the left looks like a downgrade to me. Everything left of 5 suffered from low poly count distorting her facial features (especially the 4th wew).
Trying too hard for muh realism and smearing shit textures on her face was a mistake.

I still play on my nes so no.

Should have stopped after 5

Not really, because no matter how ugly or pretty the game is I get used to it after a while.

No I'm not a child. I also don't believe games "age".

does old tomb raiders games still hold up? I missed my chance on getting the cheap bundle

No, unless if it's got shit direction. The graphics and artstyle in the new FE genuinely puts me off more than FFVII's deformed people

Not particularly. Graphics matter to an extent. You want to be able to tell what's happening. But graphics are one of the lowest priorities.

art direction is more important than raw graphical power

No and you’re a loser if you do

If it's PS1 era graphics I tend to not play them as much. PS2 era and up are good.

Only to a point. Stuff like what GF is doing to Pokémon is unforgivable because it's obvious laziness, but I don't care about being wowed by how my game looks. They're not movies, after all.

to a certain point, i cant play an ugly game unless it is from when i was younger and didnt care for graphics. i couldnt give a fuck about the photo realism that seems to be the criteria for amazing graphics though

Nah. I love how photorealistic games can look nowadays, it's genuinely impressive, but I'd rather play a fun game than a pretty one. Framerate and performance matter much more to me

Not really. A good game is a good game.

No, I only play and fap to Pong.