What games allow me to go full force?

What games allow me to go full force?

Attached: duel of fates.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P7CMBIhriKg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3955049/
youtube.com/watch?v=TazywZDuj9I
youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE
youtu.be/tWpjJimRz1k?t=137
youtu.be/Nh2wOcVycE4?t=584
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

KOTOR 2

KOTOR 1

Attached: park rey with fan.webm (640x900, 2M)

what games are almost one hour long?

Me on the left and the right

Dragon's Dogma

Get out of here Yea Forums

el abominacion

>be relatively well adjusted
>talk to grill in a normal conversion
>sweat bullets
>cringe at yourself for the next 72 hrs
>be autist
>show cute rey your force moves
>give her a hug
>spend the next 3 weeks riding the high
why is life so unfair bros?

Attached: 1503733290996.jpg (680x639, 26K)

SW:TFU

I can't figure out where his spine is, 1 or 2?

Attached: 1564707173038.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

both

genuinely more likeable than daisy ridley

he's just BEEing himself

It might actually be further in, like 3 or 4. Speaking from fat person experience here.

I'm always impressed at the human body being able to support this much fucking fat

Not naming the file "Duel of Fats".

Attached: 1520300117664.png (681x670, 343K)

There’s something real special about this.

i really felt like idubbz was fucking with the kid and using him.

>that part where his friend said he died and saw fire, evil laughing and demons and sounded like he killed someone.
guy is fucking crazy

Who was in the wrong?

Darth user
You have broken several laws of the 4channel imageboard.
You are hereby banned from all boards.

How do you plead?

Attached: 456467456.jpg (1037x494, 24K)

Attached: screenshot-boards.4channel.org-2019.08.01-21-03-05.png (531x673, 467K)

This wasn’t really interesting. There were lots of kids who posted role playing fights with lightsabers, keyblades etc. this dude just does it regularly and is very fat

I mean, is there even a way to document and interview that person where it DOESN'T feel or look like exploitation?

his friends were the highlight

Some parts it kinda felt like he was trying to reconcile things between Chris and Robert, but who knows--coulda just wanted good content.

He had some nice things to say about him in the end but he also wasn't going to just pretend everything about that whole situation was fine.

I really can't judge.

Heh...I'd like to see you try
DUAL WIELD

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>when his mom describes eating part of the ice cream cone so the cat can finish it off

Attached: disgust.png (500x380, 362K)

>being selfaware
look at this faggot
jk, this is the only way to improve, we will make it my fellow frogge

>leaning all the way in for the hug like you're hugging your totally not gay bros

yeah but that whole town seemed to be involved with some chaos level insanity. Reminds me of the beginning of call of Cthulhu (the short story) where lovecraft is describing the disgusting farce of humanity that gestates in small backwater towns

Attached: 1538220434748.jpg (1680x1050, 502K)

I agree with you but at the same time how else could he word things without coming off as insincere? Everyone knows what the guy looks like, and what sort of humor/content idubbbz makes so it would be difficult to make the video in a different manner.

Yeah, this guys probably right. Don't underestimate the amount of backfat these butter elementals can cultivate.
Fat whales call them "fairy wings".

Attached: the fat.png (498x684, 397K)

Trial by janny

Attached: 1533942309954.jpg (1024x754, 214K)

I felt sorry for him until the part he did weed.

Going full force isn't as fun as you think it is. Just go sprint outside as fast as you can and see how long you last.

Why not just put it in a bowl?

I laughed my ass off when his "friend" tapped him in the neck and he blacked out

I'd just shake hands with her I'm literally incapable of being disrespectful and much less with a pretty gal

How do his bones not break?

Wheres the fun in that?

Adds another dish to do, too

based art bro

>mfw watching that entire idubbz video
These people need mental care.

Attached: 7167374652804583.jpg (480x316, 27K)

bones are 7 times stronger than steel by weight

Who's this hatefuck magnet?

Hmm looks off.
Wouldnt be able to hold all that weight with that spine-hip position.

that dude's spine has given up

Iduvvz isn't funny and is zoomer trash

and yet it does.

The worst part is him being from Michigan and living there myself
This isnt abnormal for the part of the state he is in.

>isn't funny
Boomer confirmed

That’s Michigan? From the setting I thought this shit was in the Deep South. I didn’t think a northern state like Michigan had white hill billy trailer trash.

With the way his video turned out, I would highly be interested in him doing a chris chan one.

Attached: 1557169608905.jpg (960x731, 95K)

duel of fats

I live near battlecreek mi

Why the fuck did he say there's nothing here but meijers? What the fuck else does he want, an amusement park?

when people talk about "the north" they mean the northeast. michigan is the midwest

>ywn have a gf who is literally rey

Attached: 3a.jpg (1080x1284, 1.31M)

>momma said she had the codes for somethin big..

Attached: CE9DECA2-4316-4743-9A99-9432B50DDF6B.png (580x750, 609K)

What do you think the Midwest is?

If it was just the fatty I wouldn't have thought too much of it, but his mom and his friends were all missing a few screws too. What the fuck is going on in that backwater region of the US?

Attached: 1561417030566.jpg (768x1024, 127K)

Michigan is set up weird.
Detroit area is ghetto trash and is equally as bad.

It gets a bit better in areas like Ann Arbor and certain parts of Ypsilanti (Basically a thin ring around detroit) then the rest of the state turns into deep south white trash with a few pockets of civilization.

CC is too high profile, Ian should stick to literal whos like BG Kumbi or doubleswee
youtube.com/watch?v=P7CMBIhriKg

my shitty hometown from ohio is very much like battlecreek but there isn't even a meijers around

I'd rather have a Bastila Shan or Jaina Solo gf

Yeah and this was a glimpse into what kind of bizarre reality those people live in.

HE GOT TO HUG HER AND SMELL HER HAIR FUUUUUUUCK WHY HIM

The new Kotor

America is too big so it ends up with way more backwater then it should.

>CC is too high profile
Whatcha mean by that
everyone knew who airsoftfatty was after the falling over video
unless you mean it in a different way, no disrespect

Is it possible to learn this power?

Attached: 1564617298898.webm (1280x640, 1.77M)

in the past, people thought that the one """benefit""" of obesity is that you get stronger bones since it's a load on your bones (so basically like weight-bearing exercises)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3955049/
though obviously with all the other risk factors with obesity, overall health will still be shitty, and even the supposed improved bone health is not supported by reliable evidence

Where is he going Yea Forums

Attached: 1564672956460.png (1749x974, 1.19M)

Like the rest of his bones, it's buried under inches of fat.

He lives in California with a streamer girlfriend in a fucking mansion, his perception of normality is deeply skewed, not to mention most people that live in places like that tend to openly describe it as a shithole themselves just like he said.

>butter elementals
Classic.

>butter elementals
kek

agreed, there's enough CC content already

Not from a jedi...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

HAHA EPIC IDBOOBZ digging up an old dead fat meme man because hes out of content, practically bullying the dude but if we bullied our channels would get striked.

>mfw watching this whole video
>mfw realizing that I probably argue with people on here who are exactly like fatty and his friends
Holy fuck. I bet these are the people posting wojack edits.

Attached: detective_pikachu.jpg (880x480, 69K)

>Ann Arbor
Okay, Muhammed

>I thought this shit was in the Deep South. I didn’t think a northern state like Michigan had white hill billy trailer trash.
That's because you're a fucking retard who believes every retarded myth that people spout like it's the gospel.

on the topic of youtubers, I just learned that Grant Thompson just died this week. Shit man.

It looked like he was about to scream and then he just turned off.

Bones need a few thousand pounds of pressure to break.

The UP is more redneck than any southern state

>tfw Robert actually fucking duelled a dude to the death in Arizona

how many times do we have to tell you
this
is
not
a
place
for
normalfags

Attached: 1555402597183.png (218x218, 10K)

What you saw is the effects of having the bulk of education funding being largely from property tax.

Thats a bit of a newer thing honestly

And its so self segregated it rarely comes up, there are like Arab sections you can mostly ignore.

Fucking dueled a man with real blades not only in arizona, but the MIDDLE of arizona and doesn't even know his name
What a fucking legend
youtube.com/watch?v=TazywZDuj9I

Spotted the fat autist lmao

While you're right, I'd like to think most of us here are Mikes.

>yfw hardcore turbo autists are going around the country studying the blade and duelling to the fucking death

Attached: 1520645414600.jpg (713x713, 85K)

good

can you link the video please? i forgot the name of it

youtube.com/watch?v=6l6vqPUM_FE

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 120K)

>Had visions of the end times
Robert is in another plane of existence then us.

Mayhaps

Are you telling me some autist killed another autist and he's not in jail? You believe this?

I wonder how you all will react when I mention that the cameraman was Uncle Dane.

>fatty and his friends are normalfags
Uhhh

Attached: mmmm.jpg (350x350, 15K)

>enemies can carry weapons

Seriously though this dude is obviously crazy right?

Attached: 36EF95E6-5AEA-4AF3-A376-CBF5EA9BEB3E.png (715x351, 340K)

Motherfucker, based Robert's mortal shell is the only thing holding back the apocalypse from destroying all life on this planet. Show some respect.

Shut the fuck up it's the meme and the situation of how unbelievable it is that it's funny

Yea, he cheats at speedruns.

I was waiting for the part where he realizes he's a good kid with a heart of gold but it didn't happen, he just bullied him the whole time lol

my name is Mike

thats not what he said

Attached: Glob Herman.jpg (960x1134, 253K)

didn't say that you silly bean cutie user

>average /k/ poster

>Arizona killer

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

>hears voices
>talks about going to hell when he died one time
>wanted to play with real weapons but was stopped from doing that
>hates his friend and told idubz he had a reason but didn't give shit
>talks about sending information about friends living area on internet and had fans tell him they where going to kill him.
>became violent at the end of the video

He is fucking crazy as fuck and has brain problems. The only true friend is the pyromaniac who is super nice to everyone.

iDubbz tried his best to make a happy ending out of it even going as far to say he respects fatty.

If it looked like exploitation it's because, well, fucking look at fatty. You can't say the whole thing wasn't awkward from the start.

>dueled
The dude probably called him a retard or a faggot and Rob sperged out and ran him down with his katana. Not a duel, but a murder

Who’s the slut?

Absolutely not. Mike has a "live and let live" attitude and doesn't remotely care about concepts such as cringe or what is or isn't shit taste.

Yea Forums at it's core is basically a more well adjusted Robert. Angry and self-aware of their own awfulness.

>The only true friend is the pyromaniac who is super nice to everyone
Mike looked like a laidback version of bam margera.

how is Robert allowed to walk the streets? the guy is clearly deranged

they were the plans for more cat clothing

speaking of bam he looks like the villain from the first men in black movie now

Attached: 46c28a68082b58a1bb472c7a83d74476_xl.jpg (1200x1200, 115K)

I guess some parts were kinda depressing and too real, but thats the beauty of it, it is hard to make comedy about such a situation and do it flawlessly

He should be in jail for killing that guy in Arizona

Can she play Bastila?

Attached: 1564690533056.webm (1100x707, 2.66M)

When I look back all my fellow pyromaniac buddies were all super chill

maybe because he isn't, he is just an ok person like the rest of us

Nurse here. Deal with these creatures all the time. His spine is 1, but its at 2 (Well, more forward than 2). The curve is back fat following the spine. Its hard to tell from just that picture but its likely the spine isn't in a neat curve but more likely a snake pattern caused by the weight.

lmfao fuck that is accurate

Memes aside he seems all talk but no real bite.

He never truly recovered from Dunn's death. Even Steve-O who was fucking nuts looks kinda ok nowadays.

her neck is probably her best feature
youtu.be/tWpjJimRz1k?t=137

At this point I am about 90% sure the whole thing is fake/heavily embellished. Fatty and friends and family are obviously all pretty poor and dumb, but not to the extent they portray and they really hammed it up in that documentary shit.
Especially that fucking Robert dude. When they were "interviewing" him he was tryharding like mad but when it was him and Fatty dueling you could tell he was pretty normal, just dumb.

>tfw I was the Mike of my group of friends
>now I'm the only one with woman experience and a steady job
>still horribly deppressed

The curse of autism.

>ugly loose fitting shorts
>tries to show off ass
thots cant even thot right anymore

I sure hope to fuck you niggers aren't implying I'm a normalfag. I've been here since mudkips. I remember the turning point for Yea Forums was the stupid fucking le monkey face shit that was forced to hell and back.

Attached: 1549952776126.gif (245x182, 1.55M)

>tfw no mike bro to chill with

Attached: IMG4944343552197583328.jpg (4032x3024, 3.86M)

He's obviously a piece of shit that's okay with living in literal trash and smoking weed because putting effort into living is too much of a pain in the ass, and surrounds himself with ball licking autists that only care about his celebrity status to keep his ego high, when Robert said he was an ass that was probably the only moment of clarity he had in the entire fucking thing
Pretty much everything about this video and its characters was a painful reflection of the decadence of man in modern times, and in a way it's both relatable and really enjoyable due to that

I didn't even imply that as well my guy

I think you're seriously underestimating how bad backwoods Midwest is.

There's a difference between being a bad person and having mental health problems and fatty is obviously in the latter camp

ALL

mentally ill people are just people that are bad but for a different reason
him being a retard doesnt make his terrible actions ok

Imagine being Ian and having to deal with this autists asking him about pewdiepie and shit for like 8 hours.

Attached: 1556654265228.jpg (320x231, 14K)

Robert is a deranged asshole that is easily the worst person in the whole group but I sorta understood what he meant even if he couldn't articulate it.

That said I still wouldn't call fatty a piece of shit. He lives in the forgotten Americana and is just trying to live by the shitty hand he was dealt with.

Mike especially encapsulates this.

As a NEET that somewhat relates to fatty and sees himself in a similar position if I didn't get my shit together, no
Mental health issues don't magically liberate you from all personal responsibility, and caring for your friends in a real way doesn't magically make you a purely good person
He's a piece of shit

Fatty isnt retarded or even Autistic

Robert sure, but Fatty is just disgusting.

lmao you think he's not in pain while standing?

Attached: 7lZwLKcl.jpg (511x606, 51K)

>puckers her lip for the kiss but he denies her and gives her a hug
What an absolute chad. That move only made her want him more.

Where did you get that he doesn't care about his friends from?

who are these two?

Imagine being an e-celeb and actually interacting with your fans. It's inevitable. He cultivated that fanbase and willingly put himself in that situation.

I said that he does care, that last line after the fight was pretty real, that doesn't exempt him from being the piece of shit he is

I think he got that from Robert's interview but I don't think the guy who saw visions of the end of the world and claims to have killed a random man in Arizona is a reliable source.

I feel like he shouldn’t have forced them to do another Star Wars duel, especially after interviewing Robert.

And judging by Ian’s face during it, he seemed to really regret it as well.

Reinapop

don't hit the camera dude

>butter elemental

Attached: 1498848235235.gif (400x225, 2.95M)

>tfw you will never start fires and smoke weed with Mike just to pass the time
Why live

so it turns out that I was wrong, it wasn't call of Cthulhu i was thinking of but Dunwich Horror. Read this and you'll see that H.P. almost perfectly summed up the situation Ian found himself in, though not in New England, but Michigan

"Outsiders visit Dunwich as seldom as possible, and since a certain season of horror all the signboards pointing toward it have been taken down. The scenery, judged by any ordinary aesthetic canon, is more than commonly beautiful; yet there is no influx of artists or summer tourists. Two centuries ago, when talk of witch-blood, Satan-worship, and strange forest presences was not laughed at, it was the custom to give reasons for avoiding the locality. In our sensible age—since the Dunwich horror of 1928 was hushed up by those who had the town’s and the world’s welfare at heart—people shun it without knowing exactly why. Perhaps one reason—though it cannot apply to uninformed strangers—is that the natives are now repellently decadent, having gone far along that path of retrogression so common in many New England backwaters. They have come to form a race by themselves, with the well-defined mental and physical stigmata of degeneracy and inbreeding. The average of their intelligence is woefully low, whilst their annals reek of overt viciousness and of half-hidden murders, incests, and deeds of almost unnamable violence and perversity."
lets take a closer look at a couple significant points to this paragraph
>half-hidden murders
the Arizona incident, as well as the several times fatty's friend caused him to black out
>The average of their intelligence is woefully low
speaks for itself
>the natives are now repellently decadent,
as pointed out by
>They have come to form a race by themselves, with the well-defined mental and physical stigmata of degeneracy and inbreeding.
I mean just look at these goblins
how absolutely horrifying

Attached: 14030722_10205499860575389_812172748_n.jpg (600x400, 28K)

>smoking weed
dont do that

youtu.be/Nh2wOcVycE4?t=584

It’s very obvious Mike does that a lot dude

>When profilgates make me go vicious.

Attached: kyle new vegas.png (1366x768, 390K)

yeah but nobody should though

i can't be the only guy here who thought mike was kinda cute
i would tend his flames any day