Smash Ultimate Infodump Leak

Banjo is around 80% percent complete. You'll probably see him and 5.0.0 in early to mid September.

Work on Hero was finished at the end of June, the entire month of July before his release was work on balancing.

Fighter 4 has started development, they did a couple weeks after work on Hero (other than balancing) finished.
Fighter 4 is Frisk from UNDERTALE. Leaks will probably start cropping up soon featuring this information.

I'll be in the comments in a little while and I'll respond to questions.

Attached: 5A453184-0539-409F-AF51-98A50DCAB939.jpg (680x527, 56K)

nuck figgers
jate hews

Nice to see you my prophet paragon, great to see frisks development has started.

>paragon
Is this some new shitty leak?

it's some month-old fake discord leak that had undertale and waluigi
also op sucks cocks

This is the paraleak.

Attached: 14F153BC-6EBF-4DAA-ADFE-8675420C77B9.png (950x534, 626K)

>Textleak
Wow it's nothing.

Aight, I'll bite. Who are Banjoke's Mii costumes?

it's gonna be a Steve Mii

Name me anything more pathetic then a tumblrtale fag, I DARE YOU

Attached: f2tb2f8380h238rh23.png (1246x704, 99K)

>the entire month of July before his release was work on balancing
Ya blew it.

>21 different Down Specials
>1 of those has 10 different effects (not counting Hocus Pocus casting other spells)
It's believable, I can imagine Hero would be a nightmare to balance.

>Not even a week after Hero dropped
>Leakfags already back, churning out text post after textpost
you fuckers are intolerable

Well, it's better than nothing.

Can confirm Waluigi, he's getting his own Warioland-esque game where you can "switch" between his lanky form and Wario's fat ass. They're going to be barely-cooperative rivals, everything about the game from the title and boxart will reflect this, showing Waluigi trying to usurp Wario.

Expect the reveal trailer to also show this theme. Waluigi may serve as "anti-hero-esque" based on the simple fact that he can't own everything in the universe at the same time as Wario. Coins/money/treasure will almost certainly be integrated into his playstyle.

Waluigi in Smash, including his move pool, will be designed to promote this game (like many of the Smash newcomers, such as Marth/Roy in Melee and Bayonetta in Ultimate.)

Attached: Smash Final DLC.png (500x275, 158K)

>his own Warioland-esque game where you can "switch" between his lanky form and Wario's fat ass
>barely-cooperative rivals
Far too based to be true.

Thanks for confirming, sounds like you got a legit source.
/s

>early to mid September
The trailer said he was coming in fall

September can be considered fall, and is by a general populus.

>I'll be in the comments in a little while
>has been almost an hour
>nothing

who is fighter 5 user? and why should i believe you?

Not OP but Fighter 5 is

Nope

waluigi already is a spirit and an assist.

Okay, I'm back and I'll answer questions. I'll start with ones that have already been asked.

Steve Costume, Creeper Head, Master Chief Helmet, Heihachi Costume, Mumbo Jumbo Costume, Lloyd Irving Costume.

I cannot confirm or deny this alleged leak, I don't know who Fighter 5 is just yet. I'll know once the character enters development in most likely September.
See above.

Honestly the last Smash involvement I had was playing Other M and I'm still fucking mad. If Reimu or Dante get in I will force myself to buy the game. I'm not saying I want either, in fact I don't want to play the game. Just laying down a line before we finally end this

>Master Chief Helmet
>Not a full costume
GOD FUCKING DAMN IT

>Steve Costume
...It's not fair, Stevebros

Are there any other interesting features coming to Smash? The modes added this time were kind of underwhelming.

So do Heihachi and Lloyd’s costumes confirm that fighter 5 won’t be a Namco rep?

Home Run Contest and a "Very Hard" mode for World of Light are coming with Banjo.

A boss rush mode is probably coming with Frisk since Porky, Gruntilda, and someone else (who I assume is Omega Flowey) are being added as bosses for free sometime this year.

As I said, I don't know who the fifth fighter is, but I assume so.

>Fighter 4 is Frisk from UNDERTALE
aaaand there it is

And you seriously thinkit'll be Frisk, and not Toby trying to push Deltarune but instead his old game already massively popular?

Costume Theory died with the Geno costume not returning.
>Boss rush
Fucking finally, I've been asking for this since I beat WoL

Deltarune isn't fully complete, and as Toby has said before, probably won't be for a long time. From my understanding, negotiations began before Deltarune was even released.

>free bosses

-_- starting to think you’re full of shit, it’s stupid for banjo and frisk to come with a boss, but not joker or hero.

I never believed Mii costume theory to begin with, I was just getting curious.

Geno

Attached: 1564177739364.jpg (460x338, 19K)

>starting to think
Should’ve been obvious from the get-go that OP is full of shit

I assume it's because of liscensing issues. I have heard word around the office that Sega/ATLUS and Square Enix were somewhat difficult to negotiate with.

100% Absolutely Based No Doubt About It

No

>Frisk from UNDERTALE
Fuck off.

It's probably fake, but I fucking hope you're right.

If we get any Undertale character at all (Frisk, Sans, etc) I will swap Palutena to main them in a heartbeat.

>Shovel and Shantae get representation
>Thinking Nintendo would ignore an indie game that's roughly 5x bigger than either and has a developer that speaks Japanese and pals around with Itoi

Honestly, the last announcement need to be something really huge, a character no one could believe be in the game.
Undertale is a massively popular game, especially in japan, heck it's one of the most popular indie games on the market. (minecraft isn't indie anymore.)
Frisk would make sense, they wouldn't add Sans because spoiler, and his moveset could be very original and interesting.

>Work on Hero was finished at the end of June, the entire month of July before his release was work on balancing.
Yes, as we can clearly see with how balanced Hero is :^)

This leak is worse than Lupin. How the hell is this believable.

>Sega/ATLUS being hard to negotiate with....

AAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDD that’s all I needed to hear, it’s never been hard for Nintendo to negotiate with Sega, especially since the Mario and Sonic games started.

>Fighter 4 is Frisk from UNDERTALE

lol fuck off

Attached: 1415998053816.jpg (171x278, 15K)

how would you even go about implementing stuff like using mercy or genocide stuff? it would be a really interesting character but I just can't think of how the mercy aspect would work.

They've always been particularly hard to deal with when it comes to Smash, at least from what ive heard.

This sounds really nice. I mean, an Omega Flowey boss would dope as fuck! I wonder how the would make Frisk's moveset though? Would it ne pacifist or genocide themed?

Attached: 401efd1a9f77784462d3cbf69fa6b5cae612ecedr1-536-294v2_uhq.jpg (536x294, 30K)

Would make banjo the only good addition to the roster for the dlc

Have Frisk feint all of their hits, but represent Chara as the actual hits

*the only bad addition

Fighter 5 is __Goku__

ATLUS we have no precedent for, but Sega? Really? The company who has had Sonic in every Smash game since Brawl along with a ton of spirits, music, and two assist trophies?

It's obvious with SE but Fatlus seemed to be fairly on board. They released that video of them with Sakurai and seemed to be fairly involved with the process, they even gave Joker his P5R grappling hook. Persona probably got the most out of any third party behind Castlevania and Mega Man.

The character is early into actual development, but here's the main jist of how it's supposed to work.

Frisk is centered on avoiding conflict for most of their moveset, using the ACT command for specials, and accidental hits for normals and smash attacks. The genocide part is saved for the final smash.

There is some evidence that they're weirdly protective, after all there has been zero new remixes of Sonic music since Brawl.

God, I wish

If this becomes reality I will eat my own jizz

Do you know the general time window when Frisk will be revealed?

Fall, right around Banjo's release.

Thank you

>avoiding conflict
>in a fighting game
What a shitty character concept

I don't buy this shit for a second. I want to, but why would Nintendo not partner with a company that can help them out in the future rather than some indie developer who could straight up stop at any time he so pleases? Also,
>Waluigi
I'm really fucking surprised anyone put any time or effort looking at this """leak""".

Attached: 1505080135722.jpg (240x197, 6K)

I never said Waluigi. It was associated with this "Paraleak" that I never even heard about before.

>RNG specials that might one-shot the oppponent, kill you, do nothing, make you invincible, make huge bursts
>in a fighting game
What a terrible concept

>the entire month of July before his release was work on balancing.
Doubt.

Where’s that one pic where they treat Undertale like the magnum opus of all story telling period.

Even so, I want you to be honest with me here user. Is Frisk really the next fighter? Can you tell me right now with certainty that the next character that gets announced will be Frisk? If you can, I will give you an iota of trust. I'm open for any characters but I don't wanna get my hopes up.

>Frisk is centered on avoiding conflict for most of their moveset, using the ACT command for specials, and accidental hits for normals and smash attacks. The genocide part is saved for the final smash.
That actually sounds really cool if it's done right

cringe

Let’s write a letter to Sakurai, I’ll start.
Dear,

Todd Howard

I can tell you for certain that Frisk is the next fighter that will be revealed for Super Smash Brothers Ultimate.

Retards

Fuck, I wish I could stop rosterfagging. I thought Banjo was the last character I could ever want and I'd be satisfied with him, but now I want Doomguy. It's all so tiresome.

OP, I'll throw you a bone. Have you heard anything about Doomguy or Bethesda at all?

Then so be it. You have earned a little bit of trust from me. But I expect not to be let down then, user.

Attached: 7E52D13BAFBB4BBEA097B827BDB18F05.png (515x374, 327K)

Buy Smash from Sakurai.

I fucked your mom

Okay I believe you

Attached: ok.png (839x417, 191K)

No, sorry user.

OP has a trip. Kill yourself

I want you to have sex with my wife.

>Can confirm Waluigi, he's getting his own Warioland-esque game where you can "switch" between his lanky form and Wario's fat ass. They're going to be barely-cooperative rivals, everything about the game from the title and boxart will reflect this, showing Waluigi trying to usurp Wario.
Is this that rumored rated M game from Nintendo?
Supposed to be a Conker inspired game, But with Waluigi.

>Frisk from Undertale
Can't you fake leakers at least try?
If any indie character's getting in, the best chance right now would probably be the character from Necrodancer since they did that Zelda spinoff.

I haven't heard anything about it other than rumors. It is best not to take this as a confirmation or the other way around. I hope this answers your question.

I doubt an indie character will be playable, but Shovel Knight being an assist plus SK spirits and music is a pretty big deal. A playable indie isnt a stretch anymore.

Geno's best chance to be revealed is at EVO because most of the players there should know who he is. However, EVO is also the best place to reveal a character from a fighting game franchise, like Tekken or MK, so he has that against him.

>most of the players there should know who he is
damn near nobody outside of Yea Forums knows who he is

There is no EVO reveal, and there are no characters other than Banjo and Frisk that are in development currently.

I want to believe you, but you need to tell me what’s else you’ve leaked and got correct in the past first.

I leaked Banjo to a few people in private. I am a source to a few people. I decided to come out on my own for this one, to get it out there quicker.

Dude fuck off
No one's buying your bullshit

Attached: 1561553873369.jpg (660x662, 111K)

>implying Nintendo would let sakurai’s team fully model and recreate this clusterfuck of a fight while also keeping this design in what is by all definitions a children’s game.
Would be based, but in what world?

Attached: 88467CB7-B8B7-48C2-BA93-151A3CBC7630.png (640x479, 411K)

So here are some Q's

What are Frisk's alts based off of? What spirits will he get? What music? What Mii costumes?

Leak this to someone legit like Sabi so we know you're real

Is there anything to do with Chara?

I can't say for sure. They are pretty early into development. I know their render isn't even finished. The rest of this reply is mere speculation on my end.

For alternate skins, color schemes of the other characters; (i.e. Sans, Papyrus, Chara, etc.)
For spirits, the main NPCs.
For music, boss themes.
For Mii costumes, probably other indie characters or missing costumes from Smash 4.

Ah yes, ‘I leaked banjo in private’, the typical scapegoat, anyone who’s in your position could just say that, I need more than that to believe you!

I can't name names of who I'm a source of, for obvious reasons, but they're big names in the leak scene. I have mentioned this to all of them before.

Yes, but they'll never be named, for obvious spoiler reasons.

Neato if true. Hope there are some Deltarune tunes like Rude Buster and World Revolving

What's the obvious reason? This is all anonymous.

See what I've said in .

I'm hoping for Deltarune tracks too, but those will be added in later if at all.

Not getting them, or myself, in trouble. Despite this being anonymous, it doesn't mean there won't be any consequences if too much is said. All of the questions have been in the same area so I've kind of been running around in circles. Eventually, I'll have to stop talking for this reason.

Attached: iluL9mU.jpg (1400x696, 142K)

Will Doomguy be in smash?

Does frisk have a chance of getting in like user implies?
Bro...

why am i supposed to believe u

Again you motherfucker, I could be in your shoes and say the same shit, just give up and tell us you’re a fraud!

Ask the Sonic Totem someone sent.

Is Sakurai browsing this thread?

Is Crash in?

Do you know when the
>release date for Banjo is?
>planned reveal date for Frisk is?

Well I bet your response to this will be quite "smashing."

I'm sorry

Attached: 127.gif (500x275, 315K)

Are you saying Smash Bros is more of a kid's game than Undertale?

Is OP full of shit?

I do not know exact dates. I gave my personal estimates in this thread, however.

BASED

BTFO by Sonic Totem for all of eternity

Isn’t the Frisk name a spoiler? Wouldn’t they be called “Fallen Child” or something

Will we ever get a boss rush mode?

Is he in for the lulz

Attached: 51155621_244603049761534_2021399040067462109_n.jpg (480x480, 51K)

I mean, most of most of Phoenix Wright's normals involve persausive or idle gestures that incidentally hit the opponent. A pacifist fighter is possible

Attached: PhoenixWright.png (400x630, 107K)

If you’re so confident that you’re legit, then come back tomorrow.

>they wouldn't add Sans because spoiler

I don't think they care much about spoilers, there's plenty to be found in the game, and Smash Ultimate actually added one to an existing character.

Okay. Perfect timing, as I have to leave for now. I'll leave you all to your own devices now. Goodbye.

Steve fags

Fucking faggot you scared him off!

>Can confirm Waluigi, he's getting his own Warioland-esque game where you can "switch" between his lanky form and Wario's fat ass. They're going to be barely-cooperative rivals, everything about the game from the title and boxart will reflect this, showing Waluigi trying to usurp Wario.
God this would be fucking awesome
Quit making up cool bullshit to force your shitty fanfiction

Where's your blurry screenshot?
How am I supposed to trust you without a blurry screenshot?

>Waluigi

Attached: AT.png (192x192, 34K)

Good, it pretty much proves they were shitpostng like your average Yea Forums smash leaker!

Do Spirits deconfirm characters?

Attached: 1550018688642.png (297x360, 106K)

Is Team Fortress 3 in the works as we speak?

Will Waluigi ever be in Smash Ultimate?

Will Fortnite appear in some form in Smash Ultimate?

Sam's Undertale is already in smash though

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Did sakurai say he was tired of putting in generic protags?

Can this mean anything? These along with other things with Frisk such as remixs of songs like Undertale and It's Raining Somewhere Else were leaked along with it

Attached: Screenshot_20190802-011104_Photos.jpg (1080x2220, 232K)

Why did no one tell me how good undertale is? I just finished the last route and it was amazing. Sure there's some tumblr humor but most of it was pretty charming. I'm angry I never played this when it was big but maybe it's good cause I missed the fanbase

Did you guys honestly forget he's already in the game as an assist? Are you actually fucking serious?

Oh shit