Literally just a pain killer/ serious Sam game with a doom skin and with a gay soundtrack

>literally just a pain killer/ serious Sam game with a doom skin and with a gay soundtrack
>OH MY GOD DIS IS TEH BESTEST IT’S JUST LIEK OLD DOOM GAME
Unironically why do people hold it to such high esteem? Sure it’s better than all shooters made in the current gen, but fails to compare to any of the 3D realm games.

Attached: 79C02861-B0FA-48E3-8D62-3FEF9441231D.jpg (460x215, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9_uu_gpXiD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>OH MY GOD DIS IS TEH BESTEST IT’S JUST LIEK OLD DOOM GAME

Who types like this? You seem like a huge faggot

Because zoomers and console plebs have never played Painkiller or Serious Sam so they are amazed by the concept.

>>literally just a pain killer/ serious Sam game with a doom skin and with a gay soundtrack
Either you didn't play Doom or you didn't play Pain Killer/SS.
Which is it?
They're not similar in structure, level design, aesthetics, weapons, mechanics, narrative or execution.

i wish lmao d44m was boring as shit

>literally just like these other great games
hmm i wonder why people like it

>start level
>hallway
>arena
>hallway
>arena
this game isnt doom

My exact beef with this game

Better then old doom

Cope more

Attached: Doom_vs_NuDoom.webm (320x240, 2.68M)

This is the only reason I don't like it. You just run in circles around rooms while enemies randomly spawn in and you chain executions from one to the next

>introducing boss fights 3/4 into the game
who thought this was a good idea?
I still think the game is good but the pacing is awful.

>QTE kills
>better
Zoom zoom

the more i see this webm the more and more the framerate lowers

>nu-Yea Forums doesn't like boss fights

doom 1,2
>no aiming
>shit animation
>sounds like it was recorded with a tin can
old good

Attached: am0ka97V_700w_0.jpg (700x760, 44K)

zoomers do

>Serious Sam
>Gay Soundtrack
I bet your playlist is made up of Gangnam Style mashups.

Vertical level design, platforming, and secrets that aren't mashing A on the walls puts it above classic for me. But I still fucking love me some classic Doom.

>pain killer/ serious Sam game
>no more than 4 enemies on screen or the consoles melt down

Attached: 1273455161464.jpg (640x480, 23K)

Hey um its TWELVE enemies on screen? Get it right sweetie

I don't know but the Painsaw was fucking awesome to use, just wish it didn't have a shitty forced Glory Kill system and wasn't limited ammo.

Attached: 5.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

People liked painkiller and serious sam because they were like doom retard

>People liked painkiller and serious sam because they were like doom retard

Attached: 1551481018833.jpg (359x347, 28K)

There's nothing inherently wrong with NuDoom as a game, it's just that it doesn't have a lot in common with Doom in particular in regards to level design, enemy placement, and objectives. It's a fine enough game on its own merits, just not very Doom-like (beyond the superficial, naturally).

That user's saying that he wants more . The bosses in here are fun too, so to have so little of them and to give them to you on level 9 out of 13 is bad

I meant to reply to this

>nu/v/ can't into reading comprehension

>just a pain killer/ serious Sam game
Fucking nooooooope
It still took me 3 attempts to even finish nuDoom, but it's still a much better game than any fucking Painkiller or SS horseshit.

And that's what killed me. nuDoom in the later parts falling for the arena bullshit instead of making levels. But it still ended up being great. Making a Doom arena wad and filling it with enemies, giving you weapons, and throwing on some Gridlink isn't hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=9_uu_gpXiD4
props to DxAx

Attached: a1857682672_10.jpg (1200x1200, 284K)

>all this shit taste
embarassing

I wouldn't say SS, but it's definitely a shittier painkiller clone.

I don't know. Could be that it's actually a pretty fucking good game and that I enjoyed it?

I like Doom 1, 2, 64, and 2016.

try and make it more obvious that youre pubeless next time

At the very least, for all the arena shit it did and turning imps and zombiemen into popcorn troopers compared to the bigger threats, it's not like Serious Sam or Painkiller, which just mobs you with enemy forces that do one or two things and progress towards your position endlessly. D16's imps in particular love to play the more cautious game of picking you off and trying to avoid closing the distance, while zombiemen try to stall you, and shit like that.

because im a weak ugly 5ft manlet irl but in DOOM im a tall buff chad and a killing machine.

Attached: 1546076205348.jpg (1413x1508, 1.74M)

>literally just a pain killer/ serious Sam game
and this is bad why? also you're wrong.

>320x240
>00:21
>webm
lmao

People aren't even fucking trying with their trolling anymore

>Sure it’s better than all shooters made in the current gen
You just answered your own question, it's a breath of fresh air to have a western AAA FPS franchise with developers that actually care about just making a fun video game with fast gameplay. It's just a shame that Jewthesda is getting money but hey what can you do.

Attached: 1427968271115.png (974x715, 56K)

Fuck off. The part of nuDoom that sucked the most were the final stages were they just locked you into bullshit arenas over and over and over again. Like Painkiller, like Serious Sam. Kill all enemies. Leave.

The absolute BEST parts of nuDoom were the earlier levels were you were exploring and fighting your way through shit like a Doom map or Blood or Duke 3D
That goes for faggots too

Serious sam games are good, dont out them in the same category as this trash

>that framerate

Learn to make webms.

have you even played SS? be honest.

It's seen as like the old games pretty much only because the enemies look similar.

If anything, Painkiller is a shittier precursor to Doom. No one ever seems to remember all the rough edges on Painkiller, only the fun weapons and impressive gore. The bonus cards are kind of a wasted effort, and waiting for souls to pop up kills flow like nobody's business, and every follow-up is somehow worse than the last.

SS4 gameplay footage when

Attached: 1417255608568.png (500x453, 117K)

Serious Sam is a million times better than nudoom.

I still never got the comparison.
Doom has level design, Painkiller and Serious Sam fucking don't.

It's not a QTE you dumb fucking retard. It's a contextual prompt that plays out a very very brief melee attack.
Why retard like you think that it's a good idea to use words you don't even know the meaning of to try and sound smart is always mindblowing.

AmidEvil, Dusk and Ion Fury exist if you want some good old shooters.

>Doom has level design, Painkiller and Serious Sam fucking don't.
Dumb fuck

>Sure it’s better than all shooters made in the current gen

i found your answer, faggot op

Attached: 112.png (112x112, 25K)

SS is mostly about big areas with tons of enemies. What are you on about?

Listen to cocksucker, he's right. It's just shuffling you from one arena to the next. Painkiller does the same.

Honestly I just think it's fun.

Oh and just press e for an instakill that gives health and ammo