932 million dollars

>932 million dollars

Attached: E56C1F50-B706-443B-8312-FFC6A424A1B5.jpg (800x600, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag
youtube.com/watch?v=SEk1sRY2nVg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whoever made up that number is retarded, and whoever believes it even more so

Can't wait to see this stupid fuck's life crumble once Fortnite fad is over.

cope

He is set for life.

Why the fuck would it crumble? He's made fucking bank already off of twitch kiddies. Fortnite can burn down for all he cares.

psssth. thats a monday for me.

>Implying he won't be the one to kill Fortnite by eventually jumping ship to a new game
Zoomers and Betas would follow this guy to Dwarf Fortress if it meant he'd say their name on stream.

>crumble
If this mother fuckign Halo esports reject has even half a brain he'd invest his money whether it was 1 million or 1 gorillion and could never work again. Unless he is being absolutely fucktarded, he will have plenty of money to last him well into his 60s. More-so than ourselves or our parent's combined

He's definitely already made more than enough money to live the rest of his life comfortably.

20 bucks he still feels more empty than me and commits suicide before me.

If he actually has 932 million, he doesn't need to do shit for the rest of his life. He was at the right place at the right time, good for him.

Nigger he got payed nearly a billion to fucking play video games on a fucking website, he'll last pretty fucking long dude

>donating money to a multy-millionare
Why? So he says your name out loud?

is that really how much they spent to "fix" the movie? shoulda just kept the first Sonic design

who?

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lAD6Obi7Cag

Kids are fucking stupid. Who would've thought.

No amount of money will make him attractive to women.

Unironic cope. He was set for life after a month of being popular. He's a faggot but you need to face the facts, being a popular streamer is like being a lottery winner with the caveat that you have to entertain children online for a few years before you retire with your millions. The world isn't fair and never will be.

Why not just go for a billion?

He's married

I can tell you, as an ugly person with a decent amount of money, yes, there is an amount. That amount is ratio'd to the difference in attractiveness between the two parties involved.

>life crumbling as a multimillionaire

guy could quit now and travel the world, living like a king for the rest of his life.

Pretty sure I remember him thanking his wife at that cringy e3 presentation they brought him on for.

remember when he played fallout 76 with rick and morty?

He is married you fucking idort

POGGERS

He wears that for the sole purpose of covering his receding hairline

t.hairlet

>Video unavailable
>This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds
Perfect

Attached: 1559491369217.gif (245x219, 996K)

his income might crumble but he's already made more than enough to coast comfortably for the rest of his life

You guys know he switched to Mixer now, right? MS bankrolled him even more millions.

Attached: 8ECAB49F-0C80-4A69-9514-1F5AACDD9DC6.png (960x640, 475K)

Say what you want, but you got to give respect to these guys. They found a way to exploit kids and desperate loser by playing video games. They made bank and got set for life.
The viewers and the donators on the other hand need to be euthanized.

>all these retarded zoomers actually believe the one billion meme

I’m trying to be a successful youtuber
Whats the next big game to milk from?

Attached: B9E1ED7E-740E-414D-9530-3436F33F3012.jpg (554x554, 19K)

>Ninja
>life crumbles
Even if he were to not make that deal, his wealth is already at the sum of all posters on Yea Forums's bank account money combined, and then tenfold.

why do you hate others for being successful?
why cant you wish him well-cheers for being set?

all these flavors you CHOOSE to be salty?
for what purpose user.

This.

Rothchild no allowed in this board

I’m not even mad, just impressed by top streamers. They found a way to make money by just playing video games, if you had told me years ago that someday people would pay just to watch others play shit I’d have called that bullshit yet here we are.

Kind of odd that there is such a massive push for banning lootboxes because they exploi kids and retards(and games are usually worse but this isn't the focus). Conviniently, no one gives a shit when little Timmy donates $20 to his favorite streamer or when attention starved neckbeards donate hundreds of bucks to a cute girl streamer doing cute girl things.

Fata1ity was making bank off playing vidya in the 90s

Do people just hate Ninja because he's popular? He seems like a genuine good dude, if my kid had to watch one of the popular streamers, I'd rather it be Ninja than some retard like DrDisrespect, Ice Poseidon, etc.

What's better: 932 people all having a million dollars each, or one guy having 932 million dollars?

Better wait for his wife to take all the money after the divorce

imagine being this stupid

Can I achieve this with SS + GOMAD?

He's gonna burn through those 900k millions in a couple of months, bwteen cars and parties.
They always do.
Get rich fast and you don't know how to handle money.
Work hard for it, and you will, it's why i pity him, more than anything.

Absolutely.
Other than some basic video game rage like telling some kid to shut up, he hasn't done anything particularly shitty.

I have donated almost $300 to a streamer. I know it sounds stupid but there was a period in my life when I had nobody and seeing her reading my messages and the chat laugh too made me happy. Felt like I had real friends, like I was part of something. I almost suicide if it wasnt for her.

Attached: 1564336189299.webm (1280x720, 946K)

watching people play video games is something I will never understand

do all zoomers do it?

I really really don't get it. Am I out of touch or what, can any zoomers in here explain the appeal of this guy? i watched some of him but he has a boring personality, every time i joined a stream hes just sitting in silence and thanking people for donating. I understand why someone like pewdiepie is so popular for example but not this guy, or most livestreamers. if you actually donate money to streamers theres something wrong with you

How does the guy on the scooter not see it?

932m to one guy. = USA.
1m to 932 guys = EU.
1$ to 932 million guys = China.

To: 472581392

Don't reply to this post. It is bait.

To be honest he seems kind of like a cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEk1sRY2nVg

>

Attached: 1564436683787.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

He was first. It's that simple.

good for him, he made his money and i respect the hustle, all the seething faggots on Yea Forums right now need to realize that life is about taking a opportunity and making the best of it, and you wont get that opportunity by sitting in your dark mess of a room ranting on Yea Forums about people who made it, you can't guarantee success in this life but you can damn well shift the odds in your favor

neither will I
the only acceptable way to do it is if you're literally sitting next to them

the latter. there is a $931.99 million difference dude. More than 932 people see indirect profit.

>Being married means your wife is attracted to you

Attached: 1563853961908.png (304x366, 231K)

almost as much as minecraft, god damn microsoft has money to invest

>He's gonna burn through those 900k millions in a couple of months
Unless he buying luxuy planes,I doubt it

Na I'm just a normal walmart employer from the walton family. :)

For all you fags who think you have a chance at getting popular by streaming, this is your only chance at it. Move to mixer with all the talk about it now, play normalfag shit and start making money

still doesn't make sense, why don't they jump ship to someone who has an entertaining personality than this dull vanilla redditor

oops I read that as a dollar. I am sorry I need aleep

getting mad at ninja is like getting mad at a lottery winner. right place right time.
life aint fair

Attached: 1412045221677.gif (499x428, 416K)

Nah fuck that faggot. If a useless faggot waste of life like ninja (who couldn't even be good at fucking halo LOL) can make more money than doctors, researchers, writers, athletes, so on then i don't want any part in applauding the system that allows this

Extremely underrated post

white people need to be annihilated

>well-cheers
This better be a lobotomy corp reference, nigger.

You forgot to mention their room was gnat infested

All of you bird brains here may think it’s a win win situation. Ninja gets microsoft money, microsoft gets much needed boost for their streaming platform but the obvious here is Ninja is now stuck, not on mixer but on microsoft’s image. If he can’t ever get banned, it will leave many in bad taste for ninja and on microsoft. There’s no way for the rest of ninja’s mixer streaming career, he doesnt flip out or violate mixer rules somehow. We live in the digital where everyone records everything you do. Unless microsoft decides to buy out the contract and leave him

agreed

B-but muh merican dream!

>the system that allows this
what? people willfully spending their own money that they earned, how would you recommend fixing this? how are you going to control how people spend money?

Because they aren't the same thing at all? Fag

Brain probably refused to see it until it was too late. A massive sinkhole in the middle of a road is not something you expect to see while driving, so your brain processes it as just some anomaly and doesn't register danger immediately because you're too busy going "what the fuck is that"

>932 million
yeah right

Attached: $.png (1068x883, 144K)

why does federer make so much money? who actually cares about tennis?

people always seem to forget that he was a professional fps player well before he started streaming fortnormie. of course he was lucky, but he also always had far more potential than some rando fuck who wins the lottery.

You can live a comfortable life with just 20k a year.

Also mopeds are the drinkers choice of vehicle.

rich people, mostly.

I'm not angry at him more so the fucking retarded kids who donate to him.

GG

Attached: 1559385234934.png (258x330, 156K)

>Implying
Non-whites are the one that put white people in those thrones, then cry about it

>say the N word on twitch
>few days later leave the platform

The vast majority of people who follow something popular only do so because it is popular. You don't want to be that contrarian faggot in school who doesn't watch Ninja. He got his initial following by being first, and beyond a certain threshold the momentum just starts carrying itself to infinity.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

fuck it, i'm gonna do it bros. wish me luck.

He's arguably the single greatest tennis player of all time, and despite being a "smaller" sport there are still tens of millions of fans globally.

Most high rank speedrunners have way more potential and they just become trannys usually, so not sure "potential" is a relevant factor, pretty sure this nigger just played a game with a Illuminati tier rapper and then it went down hill from there.

It's all just sponsorship money for the most part. Companies will fling tons of money to have "the best ____" advertising their shit.

This is china isn't it?

>sponsered redbull bandana

real honest image he's sporting there, doesn't look like a walking billboard at all. Maybe he should get Tencent tatt'd across his cheeks.

my mom loves tennis and is a big fan of federer

Attached: 1534500362104.png (348x362, 175K)

don't be mad at the retarded kids who donate,
be mad at the shitty boomer/gen x parents who didn't do their job
be mad at the standards of media for being so shit

>assuming every person who has gotten rich quick ever has lost it all.

Literally who?

holy cope lmao

money laundering

After popular streamer Richard “Ninja” Blevins announced today that he was moving from Twitch to Microsoft’s Mixer, Amazon founder and CEO Jeff Bezos was reportedly “beyond livid” to learn that the popular streamer exists, sources at the company claim.

“Wait, ‘Ninja’ like the martial arts thing? Is that a fucking stage name or something?” Bezos reportedly asked after a lengthy presentation from Twitch executives. “What the ever living shit is Twitch? I thought we bought Twitter. You know what, fuck this. You’re fired.”

The remaining board members went on to explain the basics of the video game streaming model popularized by Twitch Interactive, which Amazon bought in 2014 for $970 million.

“So you’re telling me this guy points a camera at himself while he plays video games, and now he’s a millionaire? I literally don’t believe you. Do I look like some kind of idiot?” asked Bezos, grabbing the nearest board member by the shirt and screaming into his face. “Say it, motherfucker. I fucking dare you. Tell me I look like an absolute fucking idiot.”

Bezos reportedly calmed down after a few hours, and when asked how Amazon would respond to the Ninja move, the CEO insisted that he would “never let those Microsoft fucks win out” and that he would “get The Ninja back no matter what it takes.”

Attached: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down-jew-walkie-talkie.jpg (408x632, 32K)

>N word
Just say NIGGER, YOU ARE IN FUCKING Yea Forums

Good luck. Remember, to be a streamer, you have no have no dignity

>No amount of money will make him attractive to women.

women care more about money than looks

based

>Get rich fast and you don't know how to handle money.
That's why the first thing you do is hire financial consultants. Sure they'll jew the fuck out of you, but that just means they're even more invested than you in making sure you keep your money and turn it into more money.

please never drive a car.

>moonmoon_ow has a net worth of 14 million and has 1% of Ninja's base
I think you're just jealous

>Bezos reportedly calmed down after a few hours

Attached: 1561749124560.gif (160x120, 906K)

speedrunners are legit autists. they're not actually that good at dynamic competitive games, or anything else requiring human interaction for that mater.

You do know he's been rich for years now right? This just added onto it

see ninja doesn't even have 5% of the social media following that ronaldo does
if you believe the 1 billion meme you're genuinely delusional

Shut up, retard.

rude

“get The Ninja back no matter what it takes.”
I don't know if this is copypasta but holy fuck

Attached: 1538008558424.jpg (1024x768, 60K)

He's not one of those stupid rappers that don't know how to manage, he already invested a good part of his money.
He is SET for life, so cope

Microsoft just bought him to promote mixer
He's probably up there with notch now in terms of wealth

they don't harness their followers the same way so I don't think that's a very apt comparison

This happens to millionaires, never billionaires. Usually musicians and actors that never come close to that much. It's just too much money unless he is literally burning it.

Attached: 1556206191517.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

Attached: 1407480569060.gif (480x360, 2.24M)

Fair point. Then how about pewdiepie as an example?

kek

Attached: never.gif (501x251, 1.18M)

>the CEO insisted that he would “never let those Microsoft fucks win out” and that he would “get The Ninja back no matter what it takes.”

fucking kek

Attached: 1481545373332.jpg (600x400, 45K)

donaldo's shirt sales alone are probably worth more than the entire esports scene

fucking kek

>i still live with my mom and i don't know how money works

Chink intellect. Very similar to how insects fly into the wall repeatedly.

Nobody actually cares about the kids, we just want the lootbox shit to stop ruining our vidya.

supermegagigaCOPE: turbo edition

>he would “get The Ninja back no matter what it takes.”

Attached: 1485579160504.jpg (320x315, 10K)

Don't be mad at boomers
Be mad at Hitler for failing to win WW2 and allowing them to exist

what else are you gonna do with your other monitors while you play games?

dude, just play some mmo or something and group with people. you don't need to pay $300 to feel like you have friends. you can make friends for free

It's copied from a satirical news site. Not The Onion, but some other one.

he doesn't see all of that money
ninja probably makes a far fatter portion of the money his retardbase gives him

Does he really make almost a billion dollars a year? What the fuck? I knew he made millions but jesus, is he really almost a billionaire? That's fucking insane.

As others have said though, he'll probably be set for life. Won't have to work a day in his life and literally all he does is go to fortnite tournaments, make celebrity appearances, and sit in front of a webcam playing Fortnite for like 10 hours a day.

Wonder if the doctor will go to mixer as well.

He's not a dumb nigger. Cope more.

Dude he can move to eastern Europe or some gated south American good weather white people hub and live 100 lifetimes worth of time comfortably.

Attached: Streamers are not your friends.png (902x870, 142K)

Tell it to Harvey Weinstein.
The emails revealed that these bimbos literally threw themselves at him.

no, the absolute perfect bodies Hollywood stars have are from roid cycles and getting paid to workout everyday for months

please let the 2020 crash be the great equalizer that finally pushes us poorfags to eat these motherfuckers

Clint Stevens is the last person on earth who should be lecturing others about Social media overuse , using twitch as a social crutch etc

This is blatant hypocrisy . Go to his Instagram page. I've never seen a male take so many selfies. He is a male version of a basic bitch

I like his streams but this is just stupid sophistry from a Peter Pan syndrome twerp.