Shadowbringers Final Fantasy 11

Get loaded.

Remember, Balmung on Crystal is da bes! So many friendly people, and make sure you pick Limsa for your city and GC!

Attached: ffxiv_20072019_194049_156.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

>want to go through the story again, both to practice German after I flip the language [learning it for years and it's good practice] and because I didn't pay attention to the story until SHB
>can't do it on the same character so I lose any progress I made on the other character
There's no way to get around this, right?

Also don't go on Balmung unless you're just interested in the worst ERP of your life, Leviathan best server if you're mentally sound.

they're adding NG+ but i think it's gonna be a few months

Oh I can wait, had no idea that was even a thing

MNK BROS, everyone is judging my DPS now and I feel like shit if I botch my opener they all laugh

Attached: 1553715355009.jpg (500x259, 13K)

thanks for using my elezen i guess

Attached: ffxiv_18072019_180258_371.png (1920x1080, 3.11M)

How do you make a good looking female Elezen?

Why does your elezen look like an NPC?

cause

Outfits that hide or cover their giraffe neck.

What the fuck is the point of regular quests? They give shit exp, rarely give rewards and just waste too much time.

you shouldnt be banned ingame for things u post on social media. change my mind.

Attached: frogoperator on twitter.jpg (338x338, 21K)

World building and lore.

Primal DC is based and redpilled

outfits that display the neck in all its glory

His main mistakes were linking the twitters ingame and keeping his name and server on them along with the Square Enix logo on the screenshots.

i dunno i'd want to be allowed to take some kind of action if someone was posting pedoshit all over the internet with my name slapped on it

>Heart of Light is Passage of Arms but better

Attached: 1551994701180.jpg (512x512, 51K)

Balmung erp has given me cancer

The comfiest Race+Class combo coming trough.

Roedagan WAR+FSH is the peak performance.

Attached: ffxiv_02082019_040420_404.png (1920x1080, 3.73M)

>E2S Clear Party, please have seen enrage
>Never make it past double flares
Every. Single. Time. PF was a mistake.

Attached: 1558644682250.png (500x525, 59K)

>"""""Shadow"""""bringers
>Setting is 99.99% light

Attached: 1506837718154[1].png (483x470, 184K)

>not femroe
disgusting.

absolutely braindamaged frogposter

We're bringing the shadows you moron
Reminder "muh frogposter/wojak" is an off-topic shitpost

>tfw friend is complaining about how fucking shit the clear parties are for E2
>has been trying all of yesterday and today for a clear
>join a learning party after work
>we stick together and down it after 3 hours
>friend still doesn't have his clear and is now mad at me
It wasn't that bad, but I'm not looking forward to downing this fucker weekly, will leave E3 for tomorrow
for the record, I asked if he wanted to help me prog, but he wanted to stick with clear parties, his loss I guess

Attached: 1537105667241.png (750x710, 360K)

always funny to me when there's new wave of people that lose their faith in humanity during the new savage raid

i lost my faith back when titan HM and coil 1-5 were relevant

eventually you learn only unsync glamour farms are worth your time

still looking good

Attached: FM9gLgg.png (629x577, 43K)

>divebombs

Attached: 1562444015942.jpg (670x680, 300K)

are there any texture mods that make people look less like clay

already bored of the game. i cant really respark the interest i had for it like i did during arr/hw but i'm just chalking it up to getting older. i stopped playing SB around this time too.

i will say though that the msq for ShB was phenomenal. considering i stopped playing ShB around the same time as SB(before the .1 patch), i'll just do what i did for SB and unsub now, and resub in 2 years a month before the new expac so i have a huge chunk of the msq to go through which is all that's really left for fun in the game

Attached: 2019-06-14 02.19.52.jpg (1536x2048, 458K)

>Search 11 on the catalogue
>Get 14
God damnit, the 11fags go into hibernation when I want them

Attached: 1553146724868.png (1073x897, 1.62M)

>that tiny drop at the end
ITS FUCKING OVER BROS!

Attached: 1524537657892.png (542x508, 97K)

holy shit casting is so bad
does it get better at later levels? I'm literally just standing here while I get attacked and my carbuncle and chocobo sort of just stare at me

I play a burly man with big axe every time I can user. It helps me immerse.

>does it get better
>summoner
No.

Attached: blm memes.png (500x375, 319K)

have you fucking cunts been completely chased out of /vg/ or what? make a normal thread and stop trying to trick people into your gay Terafag refuge shithole server you degenerate faggot.

nice blog and nice lack of capitalization to subtly drive home the fact that you are a jaded gamer who can't even scrounge up the effort to properly express yourself. very cool, very cool

I don't even want to play SMN, I'm probably going for Scholar so I can pretend it's an ebin bravely default reference

Wowfag janny deletes these threads but leaves the catalog being nothing but waifu asses, WoW/smash threads and twitter screenshots. The general itself is unusable to due to the sheer amount of circlejerking and attention whoring

next time it happens I'm making a new thread

>no raidtrannies like Aether
>no ERPtrannies like Crystal
Feels good to be in the best DC

>Japanese party finder/duty finder
>someone drops a macro
>every knows their shit
>Clear it after 9 tries

NA/EU Party finder
>trannies
>if someone makes a slight mistake there will be an argument that last 5 minutes
>disband after one failure of mechanic

I'm glad i switched.

Not him but technically we didnt bring shit, we just displaced the light and almost died from it if it werent for based Emet

Based Elemental.

why do people jerk off these japanese macros so much, what do they do exactly, do they do callouts for the whole fight?

Just know that you can now unsync and kill Twintania before she even does her divebombs.

>You see I am big and strong irl
>I swear, thats why I play buffed races
Insecure manlet detected

No it's just a big dump of mechanics and positions at the start of the fight (which everyone should know already anyway), and they happen in EU PF too but this guy is a massive weeaboo so he's just jerking off JP.

Its the quickest way to organise a party finder group in less than a minute; assuming every knows the fight all you need is DPS 1-4, healer 1-2 and play around the fight with that.

The PUGs i played in NA usually had one way too many varyng strats e.g. Do the Mr Happy way, or someone preferring to do MTQcapture.

tl;dr less variables, people know what everyone should be doing. NA bad.

Who bullied you in high school and made you so bitter user?

Attached: 5c05be08.jpg (564x420, 55K)

is there a single fem elezen that doesn't look like a tranny

You can rewatch all the cutscenes in your room.

whats the difference between typing a stat out and having a macro for it? whats the difference between some guy saying "mr happy strat" and some guy posting a macro detailing the mr happy strat

Of course there is, user. She's waiting for you.

Attached: 1554955482313.jpg (812x609, 70K)

>i main WHM

Attached: 1541299048396.jpg (600x600, 45K)

>lilisette
good taste

You /vg/ fags need to go back

>watching mr.happy

lol

Quicker; everyone is on the same page, immediately.

Name a living character more loyal to the WoL than the twins and Ardbert.

Calm your Chakra and center your ki, their expectations are nothing to your results.

Attached: JhuY8GFPznmzJVVtecdyRR2H0OogJz1X-jGDuTRbQbI.jpg (387x768, 81K)

>Patch hits
>Excited for SMN changes
>It's literally just fixing one that's been broken for three expansions and completely useless pet summon CD reduction and nothing else
>Bahamut/Phoenix still bugged so they force you into retarded rotations to work around it
>Rotation still obnoxious as fuck and doing stupid shit like swiftcasting ruin III just to squeeze in an extra wyrmwave
>Huge chunks of time where movement will dumpster your damage and your rotation is too rigid to work around it
>"b-b-but muh res utility which if ever used will dumpster damage even more while you're already on the low end of the dps pack"
>Not a single fucking mobility skill while even BLM has multiple
>Pets still functionally retarded and tons of bugs in their movement/skill use
>Pet skills are mandatory for getting ruin IV but the skills themselves do so little damage you literally have no reason to use them when you don't have access to ruin IV yet

But hey at least Scholar has energy drain back....

Anyone here doing the savage raids?

Is it actually fun this time around? I refuse to believe oriole actually like it considering it was cleared faster than the previous raids. The ones that I've take to days that the fraud this time around is far more interesting. Are they lying or what.

>Made it through PUG E1S

I'm going to escape after all

Attached: 1511821485669.png (702x720, 614K)

gay boger

It's more that they essentially settle on one collective strategy instead of Group A, B, C, and D doing things 4 different ways.

Eos

Gra'ha Tia?
Estinien (he's tsundere about it though?)

*people

>whats the difference
one way you don't have to watch a shitty eceleb blab about irrelevant shit for twice as long as the actual fight takes

Are you having a fucking stroke?

Yeah but that's not everything

It's likely nobody will come close to G'raha without moving into absurdity. It's not a competition though.

Attached: 1535811916882.jpg (1316x2048, 513K)

why do free companies keep advertising that they're LGBT friendly? are there FCs that burn gays at stake?

It's a pug, you want to get in and out as quick as you can. A macro is quicker than giving views to some FFXIV 'eceleb' like Mr happy, who fucks around for 10 minutes. Your better off reading a google doc than watching any eceleb video.

My fucking auto correct went ape shit.
So is it actually more fun or what.

Hilda. You remember Hilda, right?

Depends on whatever the fuck you're looking for, but the mechanics have been great and fun to execute and it's not just an autistic numbers game versus overtuned mechanics.

No. They just want to say they are much more friendly than expected.

Honestly makes no sense considering people don't give a fuck anyway as long as you don't act like shit.

Not every WoL is a SCH
Crystal Exarch is future G’raha though. The one sleeping in our CT is still just a gay catboy we pug for one(1) raid.
>Estinien
Maybe, probably, I wouldnt say more loyal though.

I know how you feel. Leveling SCH for the last role quest. Should've gone WHM or even AST if only because it starts at 30.

Attached: 1555838926026.jpg (960x638, 65K)

do you guys listen to podcasts while leveling

>CE is G'raha
Exactly. The guy that traveled through time and space and kept going with his mad plan for literally hundreds of years just to save your ass, all the while fully intending to sacrifice his life for yours.

The dialogues you have with him in Kholusia make it obvious how much he cares about the WoL specifically, and how much your time together at CT meant to him.

>Crystal Exarch is future G’raha though. The one sleeping in our CT is still just a gay catboy we pug for one(1) raid.
I don't get what you're trying to say. They're the same person, one is just from further along in the timeline.

So they weren't lying? Oh well. I thought they were just hype about it. I heard Leviathan was actually hard. Considering people were shitting on his normal version 2 weeks ago and thought it was going to be easy as well in savage.

yes

>thought that the game being THE trans mmo meme was just a meme
>local card shop starts a discord groups
>the local trans players who join all have final fantasy character pictures or are currently playing it under their nametag

i dont understand
why do they flock to it, the japanese hate actual trannies and openly mock them in nearly all their media

Attached: 1540516291740.png (356x495, 241K)

Where the fuck do you live that trannies are so common user?

Probably California

Should I level MNK or SAM next? Got NIN to 80 and tried to stick with it but I'm just not feeling it even though I really like the aesthetics.

I meant future Graha woke up in a shithole world where you, as their last spark of hope, died. He's then told how much you've accomplished and how you are the key to salvation. All that definitely changed his perception of you.
To our Graha we're just a cool dude that carried the raid. To CE Graha we're his only connection to the past and basically a religious figure that he puts all his hopes and dreams on.

that opener is clunky as fuck anyway

I rolled on cactuar and got to 50 ages ago. Is cactuar good or did I roll a shit server?

let me guess, they all play on crystal datacenter.

Story time, sorry for the long post
>never played an MMO
>start XIV few days ago after hearing how newcomer friendly everyone is
>pick thaumaturge and start on Twintania because it was only place with exp bonus on EU
>gameplays just about what I expected after hearing it's slow at the start
>a bit bummed because it seems nobody ever talks anywhere, don't see any non new players or mentors at all
>So little older players that I didn't even manage to get an invite newbie chat channel
>gave up on it and just used Google and in-game guide or asked on Yea Forums
>after leaving Ul'dah go around exploring a bit and doing some of those those blue + quests that unlock new stuff
>pick up every other available class and level all crafting and gathering to 15 because it's exactly the kind of autism I enjoy
>Start playing later into the evening, between 10 PM and 2AM
>Do all Hall of Novice tutorials for the sweet gear
>Finally get to my first dungeon, Sastasha, somehow already at level 20
>exp bonus too strong
>Fire up duty finder and get going
>Figure out I should probably say it's my first time going through
>As soon as the loading screen ends, dragoon and scholar run off
>Spill my spaghetti because I don't know chat commands yet, had wrong tab open on my second screen
>didn't even get a chance to read any new tutorials that popped up
>My party speedruns through the dungeon aggroong every enemy in existence, I have no a idea where I'm going and can barely keep up
>Try to spam my AOE for the massive groups of enemies they'd gather, thunder spell and look out for healer
>Dragoon keeps posting "REPORT DPS" in party chat
>Finally get a breather and say that this is my first time in the dungeon
>Dragoon replies "np" and scholar backpedals with "it's just a troll we're just messing around"
>Tank doesn't speak at all
>Check their profiles and notice they are both french and in same FC, probably came in as a group
>still feel like shit after, go on foot to hand in quest to the inn
pt 1/2

which ones?

The Source is dead to me. Based Elidibus keeping me "mired" in the First, where I want to be.

Attached: 1549013810444.jpg (895x1928, 370K)