This is a monumental achievement. Why does Yea Forums pretend it didn't just happen?

This is a monumental achievement. Why does Yea Forums pretend it didn't just happen?

Attached: ps4.png (993x770, 724K)

because
>i ship a product
and
> i sell a product
are two different things

>PS4 ships 70 million
>well those will never leave shelves
>PS4 ships 80 million
>PS4 ships 90 million
Are you saying there are 100 million PS4s sitting around unsold?

Because mods and the nintendo gaf userbase are absolutely insanely angry and hate seeing these threads showing them reality.

>literally 0 games
>the only game worth a shit isn't even exclusive

if that's what happened and they were sold why not say as such? being ambiguous doesn't benefit you beyond being able to say "you thought we sold 100m consoles? no we meant shipped 100m consoles"

Didnt every sony home console break 100 million except for the ps3 which sold a measly 85 million?it's pretty much a standard for Sony consoles. Even the ps1 broke a 100 million

Ok we saw the sales. Now post the games.

Attached: 1563838372444.png (2424x1470, 3.41M)

>no we meant shipped
my big brain meant to say "we said we shipped"

>sony reported a total of 1 billion ps4 games sold
Hi there.

>first one is a port
WDHMBT?

No they aren't

When sony ships a product that means the company bought the product, they got the money anyways. It doesn't matter if that product sits on the shelf for 10 years sony still got their money

this. Which is why the PS3 is considered a failure and a disaster because it didnt manage to break 100 million.

>ambiguous
It's a sales report. The same word Nintendo used recently.

Because a PS4 is an accessory system at best.

>Why does Yea Forums pretend it didn't just happen?
why are people like you retarded?
>almost 3 days worth of 100 Million!!!!

seethe harder
botw is the greatest game ever, and that's FACT, objectively true

Still has a long way to go

Attached: 446.jpg (698x817, 190K)

B-but they a-are woke!! Get woke go broke!! R-right bros??? Any day now!!

i'm not defending Nintendo either, no idea where you got that from my posts but if it feeds your delusion than more power to you.

>every thread dies off quickly or is deleted
Pretending it didn't happen.

>says others are seething when he is asshurt by peoples opinions

>that means the company bought the product,
what company? resalers? the ones who'll ship back product that doesn't sell? those guys?

swap batonetta and donkey

>Dreamcast
It still hurts

Attached: 144775646445.jpg (161x250, 6K)

>get explained
>take it as an attack
ok dude.

>each 100 Million post either hits 500 and shuts down or get shut down due to consolewarfaggotry
>I-I DIDNT SEE IT SO IT MUST NOT HAVE HAPPENED
based retard

Retailers retard and no they cant just ship back products or walmart won't still have a stack of unsold max Payne 3 copies

COPE

there'll be a sticky when the switch reaches it i can fucking assure you of that

>gets explained
where? you said its a sales report, all i see is a news article, show me actual financial data and maybe i'll take those numbers seriously

Playtsation 3 sold more than the 360? then why does everyone pretend the ps3 was a flop and the 360 was a massive success?

Attached: 1513637630302.gif (320x213, 1.4M)

>P5 announced
>no sticky
>P5 announced for PS4
>no sticky
>P5 trailer drops
>no sticky
>P5 gets rave reviews and sell bigly
>no sticky
>Joker in Smash
>instant sticky because "mods are huge P5 fans"
>from then until Dec 31at least 3 threads up at all times with tons of replies shitposting P5R to switch, mods turn a blind eye
>P5R is PS4 only, mods immediately delete any and all P5 threads for the day, you know because they are huge fans!
Always funny.

I wish something was done about the bias.

it's regarded as a flop because it put sony in the red for years. Sony was selling them way below the cost to make them to compete. it was a expensive product sold for way less,

cause given the sales amount (we have numbers) vs Shipped, Sony likely overshipped this quarter to reach that mark (and be PS2 by 2 months)

>hey we are haemorrhaging money with the ps3 putting us further in debt which each console sold
>I KNOW! lets keep selling them. SHIP THEM BY THE MILLIONS

Attached: 1507938044219.png (553x278, 88K)

fucking this

>then why does everyone pretend the ps3 was a flop
cause, my sweet summer child, PS3 still burned 7 BILLIONS USD when all what said and done. if you can not understand why a business netting 7B negative is a flop, then .. welp

>sony is loyal to their customers and will take the hit if it means showing they support their product
>nintendo immediately pulls the plug and shit out new hardware for people to gamble on again

only reason Sony didnt amputate PS like many other branches at that time is cause PS brand was the "favorite kid" of KAZ,

The PS3 is a flop in terms of how much production of the cell processor fucked them over
There's a fucking reason devs begged Cerny to have PS4 use a x86 architecture for the CPU

>>sony is loyal to their customers and will take the hit if it means showing they support their product

Attached: ss (2018-10-08 at 06.32.06).jpg (200x296, 24K)

Would have been true if not for the VITA

>devs begged Cerny
Cerny bend over to Devs and used x86 cause between PS2 and PS3 (both being the worst consoles to develop for) MIcrosoft had gained a shit ton of ground at being the native development console for 2 gens already.

>vita
>still getting games
>wiiu
>dead and everything being ported

Make a god tier and put Donkey Kong CTF in it

>VITA still gets 1 VN per year ported, that means based SONY stills support it

Attached: ss (2018-10-23 at 07.38.24).jpg (327x497, 51K)

Because bragging about console numbers/sales numbers happens so frequently on Yea Forums, the board simply ignore them out of instinct.

*unless it's Nintendo sales

The PS3 was only considered a flop the first half of last gen.

cause Nintendo is doing it pulling the whole weight on its own, PS only missing thin is nintendo own exclusives

Is that why people here brag about the worst version of multiplats existing on switch?

no, is cause is the only versions you can take out of your house.

Yeah, you're probably right. There's probably a warehouse somewhere with 70-80 million PS4's just sitting around, gathering dust. You know I heard Mr. Sony actually lost the keys for the machines, so maybe they just can't shut them off and they just keep pumping PS4's out. Yeah, that's probably it.

I would bet a million dollars if Switch or Wii U ever hit 100 million in sales, there would be a sticky. Bet on that.