It's over Yea Forums

It's over Yea Forums.
This is the end of Grumps.
Press F.
youtube.com/watch?v=6nVIu6BVjc4

Attached: 690a55d1ec78e9221acfdfa3174e437f.jpg (636x629, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnvnyFSw2H4
youtube.com/watch?v=xS7cCYsgNUA
youtube.com/watch?v=3viekW3AnRA
youtube.com/watch?v=GyE0AVPH_n8
youtube.com/watch?v=3w8b892BNRA
youtube.com/watch?v=oAMzdMKCUKI&app=desktop
kotaku.com/arin-hanson-egoraptor-game-grumps-fatally-mauled-sodomized-black-bear-1846890398
newgrounds.com/portal/view/560909
youtube.com/watch?v=b4RSF5JswRs
twitter.com/egoraptor/status/1156735123397550080
tiermaker.com/create/oneyplaysguests-28764
youtube.com/watch?v=jM3S3KTXqHc
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo
youtube.com/watch?v=GMOgPaQT_eg#t=2m42s
youtube.com/watch?v=1OaGs5c9FOM&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

XD

happy day

who?

what?

not gonna watch the video, r they actually ded?

youtube.com/watch?v=KnvnyFSw2H4

game grumps was never good.

Attached: tfw no nunchucks gf.webm (640x1136, 2.76M)

Arin is transitioning

Arin is a disgusting pig man why is never never wearing shoes he is such a gross fucker

Yeah, Arin suffers a fatal heart attack halfway through the video. It’s a shame really, I’m not a fan of his stuff anymore but I don’t think he deserved to die like that.

fierce

2 RACIST FUCKS

Who?

>Jew rights songs about how great hedonism is
>One of his songs is literally about how great premarital sex is and the guys who are against are depicted as villains
Hay wait a minute

Attached: Snake.jpg (958x638, 121K)

Arin looks like Gunnar Hansen the guy who played Leatherface

Attached: gunnarr hansen.jpg (1024x768, 324K)

I’m not watching this entire fucking thing is it dead or not

They're trying to let people down gently but more or less this is the beginning of the end as they try to get away from gaming. YouTube algorithm is killing their channel so they're making a new one and going to put more focus on live action skits.

agreed. not trying to be pedantic, but years ago when jontron was still with them and Yea Forums kept guzzling their cum I wondered what made them different from all the other lpers that everyone here would constantly shit on. tried watching a random video or two from them and they were just as annoying as people like pewdiepie were at the time. I never saw the appeal
also tfw no source for that qt

>Damn those jews and their
*throws dart at wall*
>Premarital sex!

Eh, It was only good when johntron was on, the highlight animation were also good, that's about it really, overall it was pretty boring.

Well at least we'll always have evidence never to take Arin's opinions on Zelda seriously.

>One day soon we will get threads up on Yea Forums celebrating the death of Game Grumps

Attached: 1553360942702.jpg (393x317, 27K)

game grumps ended years ago when JonTron left

>rights
mutts, everybody...

Attached: 1499453970214.png (546x730, 522K)

give me the quick rundown

>a spic makes a video mocking all the storytime "animators" for not having animations in their videos
>Arin gets offended and shit talks him on twitter
>everyone tells Arin to shut the fuck up
>Arin crawls back to his twitter to cry

youtube.com/watch?v=xS7cCYsgNUA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Take this e celeb shit to >>/trash/

NSP is surprisingly consistent quality-wise
>nsfw=cool patrol>under the covers 2>attitude city>under the covers 1>strawberries and cream

Attached: nsp songs.png (1064x651, 202K)

>YouTube algorithm is killing their channel
Weren't their videos specifically formatted to capitalize on those algorithms? Last I heard that was what finally caused the LP bubble to burst.

GAME GRUMPS IS NOT DEAD.

THEY ARE ANSWERING A FAN WHOS ASKING IF "GAME GRUMPS IS DEAD"

CLICK BAIT. NOTHING TO SEE HERE

They started a secondary channel for all their non-game related stuff.
This is a video about that channel.

First thing they address is no, Game Grumps is not going away, they're just putting secondary content on a secondary channel because Youtube algorithms hate when gaming content and non-gaming content are on one channel. That's it.

why does danny look like he's dying of cancer?

I hate young people. I unironically fucking hate them. Every day that goes past I'm reminded more and more out old and out of touch I am. This place sorely needs an eceleb containment board.

Is that the guy who was naked and putting melted ice cream on himself with a spoon on Yea Forums

t. Didn't watch the video

They clearly let on that GG will eventually be phased out

what the fuck he does

At last. There in a small space in my heart reserved for hating Arnold Hand-son

That music is fucking wince inducing man. I know it gets thrown around a lot man, but that shit is straight up Reddit-tier in the worst possible way.

Makes some of the god awful shit that spawned here like Ken Ashcorp seem tolerable in comparison.

>Look everyone he spelled something wrong
>That means his entire argument is invalid

>Not capitalizing on them sweet patreon bux
>Live action skits
I don't watch them, but are they retarded?

and what a glorious day that would be

Attached: PerkyAmbitiousIndianrhinoceros-small.gif (341x250, 919K)

Ironically they're just trying to capture Jontron's current business model

i don't even recognize egoraptor anymore
he genuinely looks pumped full of estrogen

>Ken Ashcorp

What was the deal with him? Didn't he love Suzy and she left him for Arin or some shit?

Sad, I remember they saying that they would continue Game Grumps for decades

I don't even watch Oneyplays but I'm more than ready for it to usurp Game Grumps as the leading group Lets Play channel on Youtube, those fuckers deserve it more

Sounds like clickbait, off yourself for shilling your trash.

He's complete unrelated, smooth brain. He just makes music for a similar kind of audience.

homme needs to get back on the crack and make like clockwork 2

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

Kick my ass and call me a pig

>Didn't he love Suzy and she left him for Arin or some shit?
what

the black

Jesus fucking christ, what a sociopathic intro that was.
Seriously, was that just me? Feels like I'm watching two husks.

The blacks shouldn't have been on the bridge, they should be in the judge.

Genuinely curious if you have autism, because that part was clearly a joke and I'm worried you can't pick up on social cues.

>trannys console him for apologizing for old shit after throwing all of newgrounds under a bus

It was a funny. Aireen was trying to be comedy xD

>tfw chris calls arin out on twitter for being a thin skinned humorless baby who ditched his old fans to pander to his brand

Attached: 6367.png (480x483, 179K)

S
hope they kill themselves. probably will, they're definitely broke with no marketable skills, no employment for countless years, entire ""resume"" is literally "haha ebic angry gamers compilation" youtube vids. expect to see em sucking poz cock in gas station bathrooms (for $5/load, instead of just for fun)
not vidya

Attached: cursedjpg.jpg (920x1301, 251K)

This is the content I used to come to Yea Forums for. What happened. You guys aren't cool anymore

Game Grumps hasn't been good since Arin's wife made Jon fuck off from the show.

Attached: jontron.png (628x544, 615K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3viekW3AnRA
This is the video, right? I don't see why he got buttmad.

Well yeah its his dad retsrd

Nigger they were shit the second Jon left. If you watched them after that then just go ahead and kill yourself and save your family from having to pay for your HRT.

Attached: 1337306902031.gif (255x191, 2.71M)

good. because jon is better than ever now

I heard that Nunchaku are pretty impractical as weapons.

The old guard left, the youtube e-celeb fags took over.

I remember him in a video saying he wrote her love letters and shit, it's also well known that she left Arin at one point and dated someone else, then left said person for Arin again. I remember seeing people saying that was Ken.

Maybe I'm misremembering some shit idk

Has anyone had a bigger fall from grace than Arin?

Attached: 1564657634495.png (1805x995, 669K)

>SuperMega leaving
The signs were already there

Still one of the funniest moments.

I didn't even realize these people were still a thing.

They literally never say that.

Not giving these guys clicks or ad money, someone give me the run down on this undoubtedly 12-15 long minute video that could easily be done in 1 minute but isn't because Arin doesn't get enough money that way.

Attached: iuPZAS87RY.jpg (480x360, 14K)

They're compared to guns, but if you can do what that girl does you get some intimidation points.

it's a clickbait title
i doubt there's even anything about the game grumps ending in the video

Remind me what this was?

S

He would've needed grace to fall from

it's one of the basises of human language, one of THE simplest words that everyone should know and you spell it wrong so no. Argument invalid because some mutt can't spell write properly cus you're a larping faggot.

Attached: 121212.jpg (400x386, 40K)

>sweaty cute asian girl in short black socks and shorts
imagine the smell

Can't you get the same force with a baseball bat?

>Let on

Reading comprehension. Of course they didn't flat out say it you brain dead retard, imagine watching their subs drop if they did.

What does the Hamster running towards the camera's shirt say? Looks like "I hate children" something something "sopa de" something.

Christ Dan looks old. He's in his 40s now isn't he?

Our guy DSP will unironically outlive gamegrumps

Attached: 1482791679649.png (1278x674, 875K)

Imagine still watching game grumps. Imagine watching Arin suck at games and voice terrible opinions based on his own ignorance of how to play them for the better part of a decade.

Attached: 1563110842217.jpg (250x167, 7K)

Of course. They came out at the same time as many bladed weapons. Basically THE style over substance weapon.

spelled*

Where do they
>Let on
that they're dropping grumps then?

Press S to spit on Game Grump's grave
S

Attached: 1562045997343.gif (164x170, 131K)

He hit the wall. The Wailing Wall, if you will.

a black

>cus

cute

The lovelies - anything but

Well they've gone full corporate. Pandering to the 14 year old Tumblr girls that turned arin into an sjw.
Funny this vid comes out the day Aaron starts Twitter drama.

Listening to Danny push back against Arin wanting to drop the word "crazy" from vocabulary was satisfying. Dan is the nicest guy in the world and yet only Arin puts that sound in his voice where he's struggling not to call him a faggot.

I looked him up and it looks like he's a furry. What's up with them and making horrible music?

no, spell can be used in that context, learn to grammar mutt

Attached: 232uot+i+i+m+an+adult+i+can+t+have+fun+i+need+to+_419dfea7efef38db1009abcbbda763b2.jpg (532x496, 24K)

>even man of shade appears to shit on Arin
He deserves it for being a faggot.

Here you go user.

Attached: EAwKQvyXsAAsm6a.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Apparently Asians don't smell. My ex was Asian and never had any stank on her even when she went a couple of days without showering that one time.

I mean they are the root of all that is wrong in the world.

How do I contact her and ask her to be my wife?

Not giving nuGrumps clickbait any views, sorry. I'll believe it when I see it.

When the light of the internet fades I want the last video playing to be DSP.

what the fuck are you doing

Dan is some kind of alternate reality American Brian May who instead of becoming a legendary guitarist and part-time astrophysicist became a wannabe vocalist and internet gay lord.

Algorthum ain't doing shit, they're just not feeling it anymore and pumping out low quality content, but it's easy for Aarnold to blame muh algorithm

>ex
How did you blow it up my nig?

Thanks. Is Sopa de Macaco a normalfag meme now? I always thought it would stay here since it's based on making fun of Brazilians

LOOK AT THOSE BLAACHKS!

This is truer than you realize. It's in their physiology. They have drier, flaky ear wax, which basically means they're less prone to stink like their European cousins. It's why there's barely any places to buy deodorant in places like Japan. Doesn't fucking YOUR white weeb ass doesn't smell to high heaven, so carry a lot of fucking deodorant when you travel to glorious nippon land

Arin is desperate to try anything to keep his brand from sinking.

What are you talking about? Sopa de Macaco was always facebook-tier.

Pelo is based. Fuck sissy sensitive Arin

Attached: 1564689044572.jpg (811x907, 377K)

Eventually all memes turns into normalfag memes.

eyo esse what it do cus

She was the only one supporting us because I couldn't get a job. There's only so many years you can hang around a loser like me before even someone as sweet as her gets sick of it.

>[audible sweating and honking noises]

Literally right at the start.

The gist of it:

'youtube doesn't like gaming'
'our live action stuff gets the most views'
'were opening the door for new shows we want to do'
'once live action channel gets more we'll ramp it up more and more'
'the game grumps channel is too focused'
'It depends how long gamegrumps goes as a channel' (when asked about PW)

Notice how as soon Arin said 'it depends' he turns it into a joke because he let on it won't be.

You have to actually be autistic and or retarded to not pick up on the fact the writing is on the wall for their gaming channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=GyE0AVPH_n8

they were always bad.

t. Mad Paco

go back to her user. never give up, never surrender

Maybe if I get a job and start making some fish. It wasn't like she wanted to break it off, I'm a pretty chill guy to get along with I'm just kinda worthless. We'll see how it turns out in the next few months.

ProJared and his weird penis

Ah yes, that worked out so well for Nickelodeon. Also, fuck each and every one of you for posting off topic shit on Yea Forums for the umpteenth time.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

What does STA mean?

It's a real shame what Arin turned into. Growing up with newgrounds shit he was always one of my favorite animators. But I'd say roughly since his Zelda sequelitis, he's turned into such a gigantic faggot. It's a real shame.

I guess if it's any consolation, people like Oney, Spazkid, Zach and Fulp aren't retarded and and don't have their entire personalities dictated by Twitter trannies.

>Fish
Cash, fucking autocorrect.

and nothing of value was lost

I never said it would work out well for them you mong, nobody in here is.

This is one of the most embarrassing exchanged I've ever seen. Wow

Attached: 1531160380536.jpg (200x274, 17K)

Clearly a side effect of being near Arin for that long.

Based JerryTerry poster
The writing was on the wall, GG is barely even a Let's Play channel anymore, their current content is almost unrecognizable from their 2012's self. Dream Daddy was the beginning of the end.

Attached: jons_gay.jpg (1278x720, 82K)

>This was 7 years ago

Attached: 1554307792605.jpg (358x350, 29K)

Even
>Shadman
is shitting on him. Time to pack it in.

Attached: Ha ha! Reaction image..jpg (400x300, 43K)

Anyone have that screen cap of Chris shitting on gender pronouns?

I feel like there is some inside joke Im not getting here, what is this.

Story time animation

imagine the smell of those socks

Game Grumps has sucked since Jon left. Arin is a hack.

I mean yeah but look at that shit and tell me it isn't dope as fuck

Attached: 1551383125683.webm (640x480, 2.49M)

>It's a Arin makes fart noises and sings badly episode.

A genre of videos on Youtube of people (badly) animating their boring lives. They tell stories about the most mundane things imaginable and add little animated avatars to attract the kids.

I'm waiting for him to come out as a tranny

From what I've heard, the algorithm now prefers "evergreen" content, or videos people will tend to watch more than once, which is why all of the LPers are moving to Twitch, and "relatable" animation stories are on the rise.

Statistical Toll Analysis System, no way to tell if the toll has been paid.

youtube.com/watch?v=3w8b892BNRA

PELO IS BASED!

He's been tippy towing back and forth out of the closet for years.

I don’t even think most of the storytime animators were offended, I think they knew it was just a parody and arin is the only one mad.

based

Attached: revolver trapcelot.webm (640x640, 1.65M)

JON WINS

I don't know but for some reason I remember this
sure enough if you look at this thing's profile it literally has "disabled queer" as a twitter bio and is probably (definitely) a tranny, who would've thought

Attached: gayzilla.png (596x258, 30K)

The dude defends Anita Sarkessian videos. He's nuts.

Here you go nigga.

Attached: oney.png (635x492, 47K)

I love OneyPlays a lot. I love it especially when they attempt to play the scary games.

I used to love it but goddamn I can't stand Lyle.

God how can you guys think is good is way better.

It ended six years ago

Attached: Ode to Jon.jpg (1257x708, 187K)

He’s “””friends””” with some of the storytime animators parodied in the video and wants to defend them

What happened?

he doesn't give a shit, he just does it because it's PC and it's the safe thing to do for his brand, the dude married a girl/alien who used to throw n-bombs around like it's nothing

Reminder that in 2011 Arin made an animation of a girl getting raped by a shark. Also reminder to download it in case he tries to delete it and pretend it never happened.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-01 Swimmin with the Sharks.png (950x539, 277K)

youtube.com/watch?v=oAMzdMKCUKI&app=desktop

Don't worry guys, there are plenty out there working to fill the void.

Attached: Pokemon - Fire Red Version (U) (V1.1).st10.png (240x160, 1K)

S

I unironically love reading things in his voice

I can't believe they threw him out so he had to record this on the street homeless

r u 4 reel rn cuh? lmao esol kids. play some jrpgs to learn english that's what I did and I was born and raised in america. (irish isn't white)

Did you carve another notch into your bedpost?

The internet won't die until he does.

Attached: game-grumps.png (298x464, 151K)

i have never understood their appeal, and success. it's just another fucking LP series.

I had no idea oney was so based

Super Beard Bros is Game Grumps but watchable.

This mental cases will just defend him saying he's "changed"

Egoraptor had problems well up to that point for a while... But I think you're kinda on the right track. I feel that Zelda Sequelitis was, rather, the point of no return and where shit started going exclusively downhill.

And nothing of value was lost

glam glump

It's the little toothy smile he does sometimes that makes it for me.

Attached: MOTHTISM.png (285x366, 114K)

He's much younger than he looks.

Honestly if Game Grumps died and they focused all their efforts on Power Hour I wouldn't mind at all

GG is just background noise to me at this point, but Power Hour is consistently good

Oney is a God damned treasure. Always humble, always self-deprecating, is easily the most talented of the Newgrounds crew in just about every field, yet he's a massive sperg and owns it.

>tfw no nunchuk weilding gf

Are you a fag? Are you gay? You sure seem to be

i...i just want him to draw. why even learn such a skill if you don't ever plan to use it again

having a sedentary slob lifestyle does that to you
it sure as fuck is doing it to me

No, you can't. Not even by getting a good windup because a nunchaku will always have more pushing back against it than a bat will because a bat is held rigid and can get a much better windup and a nunchaku is on a chain and not held rigid.

That's part of it, nunchaku users will also say that the spinning also makes a good distraction while they use simple kicks to fuck your legs up.

There once was a time when Arin was based, but you probably weren't alive then.

>Chris telling Arin to grow up
Holy shit. Didn’t think I’ll see the day.

Too bad the last half year of his videos are unwatchable because of his terrible, awful cohosts.

kotaku.com/arin-hanson-egoraptor-game-grumps-fatally-mauled-sodomized-black-bear-1846890398
I still can't believe it

Oh hey it's the daily TMZ thread. Have any of you spotted Ben Afflect walking down the streets of LA? the SCANDAL

Imagine being pewds and doing whatever the fuck he wants regardless of algorithms.
Pewds is so great by him self that the only time his views tanks is when he gets another youtuber to colab.

What kind of video games does Ben Affleck play?

He 'apologized' and now everyone is back to sucking his dick

Oney plays died when Julian and dingdong died

WHAT THE FUCK

I definitely enjoy MineCraft video #1,295 where he goes >AHAHAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FUNNY REDDIT MEME FROM MY EPIC BROS!
Let the man wallow in square lands for life if he wants to.

>arin starts gamegrumps when animation stops giving money, and letsplaying was the big thing
>hasn't animated a second of a cartoon ever since
>arin starts (((The Grumps))) when letsplaying stops giving money, and on-camera shit becomes the big thing
>soon enough will stop doing letsplays
he shoves his nose wherever the money is, nothing new here
eventually he'll jump shark again, and again and again

>Does not fucking YOUR white weeb ass does not smell to high heaven

Attached: 1563593532629.png (296x250, 88K)

>listening to Jewish "humour"
>actually says oy vey frequently

So Arin's following JonTron after kicking him out?

I genuinely don't remember this happening.

Hey Yea Forums what do you want me to draw for you? Im just finishing up the next episode of Girl Chan In Paradise.

Attached: 2zekvnm.jpg (1582x884, 269K)

I press D for diarrhea, it soaks in faster.

It was just a new format of gaming videos. It was kind of a niche idea to think that two dudes could play a game and talk over it with thoughts, jokes and just general discussion around the time when something like that was never really all that popular. So when a guy like Arin, who already had a pretty large following from the Newgrounds for his creations, and a guy like Jon, who no one really knew but his flamboyant and ecstatic personality was more than enough to carry the slack of Aron's personality, got together to play classic games from the 90s or so, it got so much positive feedback that not only did the show itself take off, but inspired a bunch of other Youtubers to try something similar, which paved the way to the gaming community on Youtube as it stands today.
You can make the argument that they themselves weren't the ones that created the genre, but they certainly played a major role in defining it.

newgrounds.com/portal/view/560909

Come on now, Lyle's getting better each time they do a new series

keep saying it

>acting like oneyplays is any better
letsplay is cancer, especially from pre-established "talent" like arin and oney
the sooner you accept it, the easier it gets to laugh at all of this horseshit

Good luck on the next season of The Tester, Egoraptor.

youtube.com/watch?v=b4RSF5JswRs

>t. has never watched any LP channel with < 10k subs
Hey fuckhead, just because you hate e-celebs, don't diss the whole genre

HIROSHIMOOOOOOOOOOT

he's at his best when he has a goblin voice and is called Zach instead

keep saying it

Attached: 1541144836880.jpg (580x548, 34K)

Same.
>loved his animations back in the newgrounds age
>always saw him as a role model for animation and art when I was a young kid
>this is what he is now
If I recall, he said he wanted to be a voice actor but did animations because it was a method to express his passion for VAs. Still, it's a shame that he stopped doing animations all together.

Attached: 1563578426155.png (420x379, 128K)

Are you serious? He's as unfunny as ever, its two tryhards with no natural humor trying to keep pace with Chris' humor, and its embarrassing.

>Modern arin would go full aspie attack
What happened?

I remember when I used to think he was one of my favorite creators on the internet
He even used to post here on Yea Forums. Why did it have to turn out like this?

Attached: 1241745191711.jpg (500x337, 107K)

As someone who had watched GameGrumps since the very first day this does hurt me a little bit. But Ive long accepted that their content simply isn't the same right now, and it never will be. I check their stuff out sometimes when it's a game that even babies can play so that they won;t flop around on screen for only 10 minutes a day doing nothing. Hence why the VN playthroughs like DDLC and Sakura Spirit are unironically some of their better content post-Jon Grumps.
Also, Let's Plays were around FAR before GG came into the fray. Some classic examples are Chuggaaconroy, NintendoCapriSun, ProtonJon, Sloowbeef, and Raocow. of those guys only Chuggaa is doing anything substantial in that regard, the rest are either quietly living their lives or have gone to Twitch to try and make their money there.

>Arin "I'm not doing this for money/I'm not a sellout" Hanson
He fell a long time ago, at this point this is just someone walking by and kicking him in the head. Goddamn he's a total faggot.

Oney's entire career is based around comedy. If the people he shits on had their way then comedy would be 100% dead. You'd have to be a fucking brain dead retard to be against it.

Attached: 1473860977909.png (269x271, 110K)

No, it's not.

First five seconds and i already hate these faggots.

Yeah

Attached: maddox.jpg (202x249, 5K)

Ehhhh his videos are unironically soulless these days

Cory is better than Zach. So is Tomar. Also you can't say Oney has chemistry with any one person. He likes having any of them around.

>To be against it.
I mean not to be against it.

Attached: 1352990085962.jpg (157x330, 19K)

Newgrounds in a nutshell. But I guess Arin was at ground zero of that.

Attached: 1561515369239.png (179x160, 35K)

Imagine someone as effimate as Arin and an actual dirty humored #1000 jew being your employer

Lyle is pretty shit at making jokes or being entertaining in general. He tries way too hard all throughout the video and it just feels awkward.

California

It all happened because his wife wanted too much cock into his ass, unironically

>Chris and Corey both shitting on him
GodDAMN

Attached: Dakini paf.jpg (310x365, 54K)

I think the only people Oney has ever been uncomfortable with unironically were Ding Dong and Julian.

Lyle's pretty bad. I feel like zoomers too young for Chris' references like him because he does that Borderlands "ironic humor" they were the prime age for.

God I want cory to be back on more
I fucking cry laughing every time at the neds declassified bit from the RE2 playthrough

Many channels are Game Grumps but watchable

The Chris/Cory/Jeff SA2 videos were so fucking funny and it's a tragedy that they ended after 2 episodes.

the way they mock Dan and the “lovelies” makes me crack up everytime

Imagine being this guy

Attached: 1495618436347.gif (250x250, 313K)

game grumps? more like LAME CHUMPS

I dunno, he seemed okay with it but I can't know how Oney felt about them cause I'm not Oney.

Keep saying it

keep saying it

Post yfw Jon has more subs than them now.

Attached: a75.jpg (540x583, 43K)

there was also one of the twilight princess episodes where Dan talks about the movie American Pie and Arin starts calling it toxic and gross and shit. Dan not even paraphrasing told him
>don’t pull the SJW shit with me on American Pie

this but unironically

This

Chris, Julian, and Zack are my favorite people

I like just about anybody on Oney Plays. Even Lyle. I don't have a personal beef with him and he's made me laugh, much like Chris, Tomar, Zach, Cory, Julian and Ding Dong have. I don't have a reason to hate any of them.

I didn't even mean Oneyplays should be on top. I just used freddy freaker cuz he's funny

What was going through his head at this exact moment?

Attached: aaisisiass.png (382x535, 330K)

Keep saying it

ha ha weeeeeee

Just because people don't like Lyle's humor doesn't meant they're biased. He just radiates "trying too hard" and you can only be oblivious to it for so long.

expectations

reality

Attached: 1450382247283.png (597x579, 521K)

*BANG*
list of Phil Burnell's victims:

John Rambo
PandaLee
Blip.tv
Retsupurae
Machinima
Laveria
Sons of Kojima
Fred Fuchs
Kimberlie Brink
First Order of the Falcon
Kiwifarms
The Bronsgeests
MisterMetokur
Spawnseat
Washington Department of Revenue
Internal Revenue Service
King of Pol
Vidar / BSV
Almighty Tevin
TotalBiscuit
Jetrex
Lowtiergod
Tutankhamunn
Shadowbrokers
SecretlifeofDSP
Joshua Conner Moon
Super Best Friends
The European Parliament
Emerald Seven
Austmink
Silentwarrior
Emperor Swaggins
ProJared
UKIP
BadBunny
Etika
Game Grumps
soon to be added: Hideo Kojima

This motherfucker's out for blood. You have wronged him, and he has grown strong enough to launch an offensive. After years of careful planning, he has set it all into motion. Everyone will go down, until he is the last standing content creator on twitch and youtube. You can still surrender and keep your dignity, it is not too late. Leave him a tip of a couple hundred dollars, and he may pardon you in his campaign to outlast the internet.

Attached: who-is-next.jpg (1600x900, 86K)

Nah. Both him and Tomar are phoning it in so hard. OneyPlays has lost its soul without DingDong and Julian. Someone like Amin who is actually knowledgeable and capable at video games would have been ideal to have on board, but now it's just three people who are less than adequate at video games and barely even make mention to the game they're playing unless Tomar is asking Chris how much he paid for some random shit indie game.

Attached: 1564656643487.jpg (750x684, 297K)

Probably not far from the truth

I feel it's unfair that Danny has to put up with a failing channel because he's dedicated to actually making it good (and he has his own shit going on too) while Arin fucks around. Danny's a hippie sure but Arin's a fucking SJW moron.

Oneyplays is only good when Zach is on

>last thing he ever animated was pokeawesome 2 and starbomb with Mario
>this was 5 or so years ago
Good, let it die

Attached: 1525511233326.png (900x750, 526K)

Man what the fuck happened to arin, it feels like just yesterday I was in highschool watching sequelistis and hearing him and jon shit on the let's play format.

What happened to the guy who had integrity and actually hated doing shit like having "WATCH THESE VIDEOS XD" at the end of an episode so they'd just awkwardly cut.

What the fuck happened to arin hanson.

Attached: 1498277173262.jpg (640x955, 114K)

You need to add on kirbopher

wow, that shit channel is still active?

who the fuck cares about them? real oney fans only care for sleepycabin members

>FAS victim is a good example of anything
I thought this bitch was white anyway.

> “lovelies”
Oh god, Arin is pure trash!!! I forgot about this faggotry

It's too bad Jon's stuff has really declined too. I don't like this whole "Comedy Troupe" thing he's trying now. I don't care about his flavorless friends, I wish he'd get over this "sharing the spotlight" phase.

Attached: 1550514570444.jpg (897x891, 129K)

>hey, how was your weekend
>i practiced nunchucks in my room a lot

Pure.

Attached: 1135fc2305baddfc7912566ffff4d03b.jpg (1202x1200, 90K)

Youtube happened
he's assimilated
Good thing Jon got out

Zach tries way too hard to be le epic funny man, and all he ever does is make Trump jokes.

This might come across as a surprise to the people in this thread who have fond memories of Jon-era GG (Well deserved desu, it was good stuff) but Arin was called out as a sellout the moment he posted that intro video on his new channel by...basically everyone that supported his NewGrounds work.
I in particular recall being very active on NewGrounds at that time, and there were legitimate flame wars surrounding the guy.

based

Didn't Twitch finally tell him to fuck off?

I don't see it as tryharding I see it as him having a sense of what's funny to him. I mean the other guys on the couch find it funny so it can't be that bad. If Oney actually disliked him being around and didn't think he was funny he'd not have him on at all. Chris has very little tolerance when it comes to people he just dislikes on a personal level.

>Danny's a hippie
the whole reason he still puts up with his shit is because he's still in Debt to the faggot
Fuck, i miss Steam train

Chris, Ding Dong and Julians relationship was a one of a kind.

Attached: 1548898824910.gif (480x270, 244K)

But he's burning bridges when he jumps shark on top of being older each time, eventually aging himself out of being able to connect to the core audience he's striving for. It's why you never see children TV actors last forever and other things, since people have a set limit of time they can really perform a role. He'll eventually take a severe hit in the looks or just end up being old man telling aged may mays on the same algorithm system that turned a kid doing toy reviews into a 22M subscriber empire, who also has a racing game on the way now.

Arin gets to jump shark maybe one more time before it all collapses and he's a broken older man that has no skills and no side investments to generate revenue with. He may top being someone worse to wake up as than Anthony Burch by this point in history.

They're all great. Chris works really well with anyone he has on just because he's a genuinely funny guy. The chemistry is way better than anything the Shill Grumps have released in the past like 3 years

Attached: Adam.jpg (720x676, 56K)

twitter.com/egoraptor/status/1156735123397550080

>That one and only time Dan did an LP by himself
>It was kino rivaling Goof Troop
Why the FUCK couldn't Arin have given him the controller

Keep saying it

Aw yeah!
Sonic wins again!

Attached: hQwbNZ.jpg (1024x768, 113K)

who will put an end to this monster? How can we satiate Phil's bloodlust Yea Forumsros?

Fuck off with your shitty meme, Duniggerkey.

I hate what Arin has become and the backlash he's getting for trying to use his status to crush Pelo while simultaneously dragging his old friends through the mud is 100% justified, but a part of me feels sad that this man who was once loved by almost everybody has joined the ranks of internet punchlines like Leafy.

>Highschool drop out with autism starts making videos on newgrounds
>Gets attention
Highschool drop out with autism moves those videos to Youtube
>Gets attention AND Money
>Highschool drop out with autism convinces fan of his who has a large following to do low effort gameplay videos with him
>Gets WAY more attention and money

Arin was never anything more than a leech with charisma. If youtube didn't exist he'd be labotomized. He never had integrity or a love for drawing. He was always whatever he needed to be at the time.

>Hanson
>Hansen
>look the same
>not related

what the fuck

I actually forgot Maddox existed

Same. Jon needs to realize nobody is watching for his literal who friends

I really, really like this image. Do you mind if I save it?

keep saying it

Pelo didn't deserved this, that cartoon was funny as fuck.

Attached: 1561937759299.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Has anyone ever told you how funny you are

what happened to metokur?

Reminder that Arin refuses to pay DingDong and Julian when Chris was working in the GameGrumps office, on top of deleting entire playthroughs they did out of spite.

Attached: 1564194733495.jpg (362x567, 38K)

Can someone explain this shit for the boomers here? I don't even know what a STA is, but nothing in that video seemed even slightly funny.
Arin is a huge faggot, though.

Attached: 635982629770669727-503228210_B0Wh1mVIAAAMu0P.jpg (599x513, 26K)

the thing Dan has over Arin when it comes to Playing a game is that Danny is willing to fucking learn
take the whole LP they did on Pokemon, most of their time was Danny finding out about the lil creatures and asking questions because he was intrested in the game
>Oh wow, that one is cute, can we have it what does it eat?
Just to get shut down by arin every single time

Who are these 2 limp-wristed faggots?

He's a DSP fan now.

HAHAhA POOP IS FUNNI ^-^ xD

only complete and total liars

Yeah everyone finds their own sense of humor funny. Is that noble? Humor isn't a personal thing. You're supposed to make other people laugh.

I'm sure Chris DOESN'T hate Lyle, but so what? Chris doesn't hate him so no one else can? Regardless, Chris and Lyle don't bounce off each other very well.

He did two of them didn't he? Both were Space Quest games?

lol.

Attached: 666.png (579x290, 37K)

soon brother

Attached: faggotraptor.jpg (640x640, 77K)

Wasn't there some Freddy Fish playthrough where Arin broke down because of people calling him out for using guides and he said he literally just phones it in or something?

To be fair, Pelo has taken worse hits in the past
Take that whole ordeal with splatoon that happened like a year ago, he definetly knows how to roll with the punches and is smart enough not to start shit over something small

>hasn't done an actual gaming video in almost 3 years
>overproduced comedy skits with his unfunny friends
God damn it. Everybody I liked is going to shit.

Attached: jontronathon.jpg (225x225, 5K)

I unironically miss egoraptor's animations, girlchan in paradise was magnificent satire.

He got doxed and pretty much stopped making videos ever since.

If I could wager a guess, I'd say he's trying to Branch out to other forms of entertainment now so that once YouTube figures out how it wants to make gaming videos profitable, he can decide whether or not he wants to go back to gaming, or give it up entirely. Either way, YouTube's algorithm has made it harder than ever to make any sort of profit from gaming alone, and everyone seems to be looking for a new outlet until the shitstorm is over. Can't really blame a guy for looking for a new job once the job he has now can't pay the bills, after all.

Keep saying it

ARIN ES UN PINCHE PUTO
PINCHE PUTO LLORON CULERO

Attached: tenor.png (540x304, 37K)

He's going to be going through it for a while to make up for calling Destiny a nigger fucking midget on stream

>hey guys don’t mind me just being one of the, if not THE, most annoying Internet personalities on all of youtube

Attached: 0BEDFE42-EB40-4B92-9CA3-2A6A50D460D9.jpg (1000x563, 571K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1553224285513.png (1920x800, 751K)

>Monetizes a video about his dead friend

Anyone else feel like theres gonna be an e-celeb bubble burst soon?
They're all extremly over hyped.
They're far less important than their sponsors think they are.
They're all getting demonitized.
They're all losing subs.
The e-celeb markets bout to crash guys.
Sell now!

Attached: 2794013e23a884d170c421582244536eb1a24a8530cd7788f7ebd377621f61c6.png (280x227, 64K)

He still streams, just on some other no-name site. There are archive channels that still mirror them to youtube though

They didn't shit you out of the womb though

All the lets play channels are dying, is this finally my chance to get in on the game?

Attached: 1419411601920.jpg (256x256, 43K)

JonTron is now LITERALLY Nostalgia Critic with a budget.

shut up nerd

By and large, I agree. On the other hand, Flex Seal was an unprecedented peak for Jon.

Source?

Man I wish Ding Dong and Julian would return. I know Ding Dong is bad at taking a joke too they worked so well together.

No shit? He really used to post on here? That's actually pretty badass.

"Draw my life" and people retelling shit that happened in their life through animated sketches.
These things were mostly a thing back in early-middle 2010's gramps, but the general story time shit still persists.

>I mean the other guys on the couch find it funny so it can't be that bad.
Chris is a giggling stoner. Are you really suggesting that's any kind of accomplishment?

Ask yourself this... has there ever, EVER been a terrific "Lyle moment?" Ding dong and Julian have had them. Zach sure as fuck has had them. How about Lyle? The answer is no.

>sells a blank t shirt for $80

>you will never marry Mariya Takeuchi

Attached: 1548726522749.jpg (1024x407, 34K)

We need an LP channel with only people from Yea Forums.

I don't know why Arin freaked out about the video. I watched it expecting some sort of "bullying" like the old fat Rina-chan video back in the day, but Pelo's video is so harmless.

Basically youtube "animation" nowadays is doodles animated at 1 frame per five seconds talking about things that happened in the past
Everyone gets hit with this shit on their recommendations so they are well known
Sirpelo's entire shit is screaming and being lolsorandum

Ding Dong talked about it on Twitter not too long ago, maybe a month back. Saying that he never got paid, and when people tried putting it on Chris, Chris said that he never had any involvement in their pay during that time.

I fucking hate this guy

Those are heavy big name animators. Incredible.

hell yeah bro, I fuckin love this image

Attached: AdamS.jpg (169x180, 10K)

flex seal was an unexpected hit and it feels like he’s been trying to recreate it ever since

I don't know about that, but I'm guessing is the short he had with the inkling jacking off.

I have an unsubstantiated gut feeling that Youtube is going to eventually pull adSense entirely and eCelebs will have to rely on Patreons and sponsors.

>n bombs
honestly kill yourself you fucking nigger

Amin sucked and was easily the worst guest

>Arin's feet

Attached: 1556995489937.png (500x240, 120K)

He's made like 5 Trump jokes out of like 30+ videos he's been on

Calm down autist.

Yeah. As soon as the next big form of entertainment happens it will end.

Who's next?
Who will survive the great eceleb Exodus?

Ughh still fuckable with a paper bag in her face tho and that disgust me more.

Attached: 1512070623401.png (500x523, 203K)

He does make others laugh dude. Just because its not you doesn't mean he's bad. You can call Zach a tryhard who defaults, you can all Tomar a tryhard who defaults. Chris even defaults. I'd rather the three dudes playing just have a good time over trying to make people laugh. Also you can't both be tryharding and not trying to make people laugh. Because if he's tryharding then he's trying.

he creeps me out. gives me genuine sociopath, serial killer vibes

It certainly looks that way. It seems like every notable youtuber right now is either trying to find different ways to be entertaining on a self-destructive platform of media or giving up entirely and trying something different apart from Youtube as it is.

He has no one but himself to blame. Nobody gave a shit about game grumps, but him turning into a turbo SJW and telling everyone who asked him when he was gonna animate again to fuck off was what killed him.

I hate Oney with a passion but at least he owns the fact that he's scum. At least Oney is honest and doesn't sit on a high horse. He acts and behaves like his shit stinks.

You've been making these same posts for the past five years. It's time to let go.

>Be Yea Forums oldfag from 2006
>Watched this guy ever since I was 18
>Have to hide my powerlevel whenever people make fun of him
The best thing was when people sent him shitty games and he had to decide between doing his persona or trashing the game for being rightfully shit. Kinda similar to Vinny and his autistic fans, except edited in post-production to not be nearly as cynical

Dude what

based oney

Attached: CeMB6Q6WEAA_c63.jpg (600x800, 63K)

Just waiting for the 8 hour vid on why Arin sucks by SwizzlyBubbles

>hating an eceleb with a passion
just as bad as loving an eceleb with a passion

Attached: 1455154584150.gif (225x225, 481K)

A Yea Forums Plays channel is interesting in concept but would quickly and thoroughly buckle under the logistics

There would necessarily have to be someone actually running the channel rather than entirely community-owned, to prevent someone from uploading CP or guro or something to get the channel banned (or just deleting it themselves outright).
And once you do that, that person will inevitably feel like they have some sort of authority in terms of the "quality" of content on the channel, they might even exhibit bias towards or against specific contributors to curate what "his" channel is about

It's theoretically possible and it'd be fun but I just don't see it working out in the end.

Chris?

>“It’s usually so ordinary,” she says with a laugh when asked to describe her day-to-day activities. “I go to the supermarket, I buy groceries, I cook, sometimes I clean or watch a movie. I read books, get dinner with friends. … I can’t think of anything special in my daily life.”

Attached: p10-stmichel-takeuchi-b-20181118.jpg (1335x2000, 1.67M)

in short, some Artist that went from Drawing on the Drawthreads to full time Commisions over at tumblr got mad at pelo, calling him a "Toxic Addition" to the splatoon community
She Pulled the old box of insults "Racist, Pedo, Homophobe" and all that shit
Pelo is a nice guy, but he has a crude humour, wich shows in his spanish videos
He just told her, "ok fine, i will go my way, stop any shit that might go over the line, just Shut the fuck up and let's leave this behind us"

I don't blame him, he sounds exactly like the guy. He got the verbal thinks down.

Hopefully they'll come back every now and then.
Maybe for a KH3 series.
But IIRC they've moved out of Cali as they can't afford to live there anymore, so it's unlikely that we'll see them back.

If the guy people thought was Ricepirate posting on Yea Forums a while back is correct, Susy wanted Arin to do a fucking series of watching/reacting to viral videos
We might fucking get that now

and like an MMO guild all it would take is ONE girl to come in and ruin the entire thing

I pretty much follow the same motif of using my work as a showcase for my voice, but Arin went from being my creative hero to being a complete and utter disgrace to everything he used to be and more importantly, to the people who he now steps on so coldly.

I don't care if he stopped making things I liked. I care that he's a jerk to NG people.

Same, he's annoying, misinformed, and just plain hard to listen to

I've never had a reason to remember any of them. I prefer Cory on anyway. Cory has other shit to do though. I also like Tomar more than Lyle, i'm just fucking saying Lyle's not the worst thing to ever happen.

Okay Amin

>Can't really blame a guy for looking for a new job once the job he has now can't pay the bills, after all.
I feel for him, I'm sure it's a struggle... but I also don't want to watch his new stuff anymore. If tricking the Youtube algorithm is where the money is, well, it just won't be me doing the clicking.

Why his eyes are so close? Looks like he had the downs.

He really needs to get Veronica to do playthroughs with him, she's on the same wavelength as him when it comes to comedy and autism

>had a roommate
>roommate refused to ever except he was wrong
>was hoarding pizza boxes and acted like nothing was there, so other roommate gives him ultimatum to take it out or not use his appliances
>refuses to acknowledge his issues and literally moves out
>mfw my old roommate was basically Arin

Attached: dkc.gif (370x281, 865K)

what the fuck is this even supposed to be. can I get a tl;dr. Its just random doodles and some guy recording voice on a 5 dollar mic. What the fuck.

>they've moved out of Cali

Honestly good for them. I'd rather they improve their quality of life than be on Oneyplays

keep saying it

why isn’t everybody just watching SuperMega instead

>except

>zoomers

>Watching Game Grumps for anything other than the purity of Dan chuckling at a brand new game

Dan needs to branch off, he’s far to talented for Arin to drag him down

*ACCEPT

The sensible way to do this would be to start an external media group a la Screenwave with Yea Forums-core channels like Sseth, Mandalore, Civvie, TehSnakerer, SovietWomble, etc. all united under one belt. Logistics would be cancer, and the influx of newfags both inside and outside the platform would be Hell for Yea Forums, but it would be a nice kickoff point for a theoretical revival of legacy YouTube content. Having some kind of 'proving grounds' channel for new creators to upload anything that isn't just a straight shitpost would be nice, though it would require extensive moderation

Because they're painfully unfunny. I avoid all OneyPlays episodes when I'm binging with Matt. Ryan is inoffensive.

You have to be at least 18 years old to post here

Mark used to be cool. I loved his SCP videos and his horror games videos in general.

Prove it

>Episode One
>Guy attempts to do the intro
>Is interrupted by some guy claiming that the game they're playing fucking sucks
>Some other guy in the background awkwardly mumbles incoherent shit like Milton from office space
>Occasionally someone barges in their recording room and just shouts about how fucking redpilled and based they are and how the audience are nothing but bluepilled cucks
>The game never goes past the title screen
Would watch just to see how long it would take until one of them goes postal.

He's a guy that lived away from vidya for 8+ years and is now discovering games, would be nice to see him play some of the good ones he missed

>Yea Forums plays
>it's actually /pol/ in disguise
More fun than expected

Attached: 1495674475153.gif (200x220, 17K)

Tomar is good, Zach is great whenever he's on, and Mick is aight. Lyle tho, hot damn what a mess

SuperMega aren't bad, their vlogs are kino. Problem is, they're the ugliest fuckers I've seen in my life.

>ban all tripfags
>ban all furries
>ban all attentionfags
>have a democratic election for the leader
>no discord
>no reddit
>never try to make it big
If a single one of these rules is broken the entire thing would fall apart

they're just as grating and obnoxious as nu-GG, their presumed political opinions don't change that.

have those guys actually released nudes yet?

Dan branching off means not lets play shit. Dude has a pretty decent band. But even he says it's hard to consistently write songs that they think would be funny.

DD's gone into detail somewhat about what the situation was like for them at the GG office

If I remember right, they were paid a flat rate on a per-video basis (not good)
Ding Dong and Julian were not paid at all for months at a time (really not good)
There was some skullfuckery going on with lost episodes/playthroughs (also not good)

So even though they had a successful channel, somehow it meant two of the three of them were living in next to abject poverty (not at all helped by their skyrocketing rent because LA is an actual hellhole) sustained only through their rather modest Patreon donations

>SovietWomble
not as good as Cyanide

>have a democratic election for the leader
>wanting politics in video games
You're part of the problem.

>Literally copies the Ricky Gervais show format for one of his videos
>Doesnt realize that only works if you have chemistry with your co-hosts and actual funny jokes

Attached: tumblr_ou82c8b0Hw1rov8uxo1_500.gif (457x454, 2.51M)

his horror playthroughs are abysmal though
>sees something mildly scary
>WHUZZZATWHUUUU
>WHOAAAASSS
>shakes camera uncontrollably
>WHUHWHAZATT
>doesn’t move for 49 seconds while badly faking being scared

Oh that's definitely going to happen.

YouTube itself is a bubble that has never been profitable for Jewgle. Eventually something's gonna give.
I'd be surprised if it doesn't burst in the next five years.

>Heroshimoot makes an eceleb board
>We have a Yea Forumsceleb general where we share videos we make an vote on if they get uploaded to the channel or not
Make it happen

Attached: 1490749741689.gif (748x550, 428K)

presumed political opinions?

I don't remember them being like that years ago.

I wish he could be more horror again. I don't hate the guy personally but he was better a while ago. He's honestly probably gonna have the easiest time leaving youtube though.

It's like if The Residents started a Let's Play channel

POST YOUR ONEYPLAYS TIER LISTS!!!!!!!!

tiermaker.com/create/oneyplaysguests-28764

Attached: TIERLIST.png (499x469, 303K)

keep saying it

Oh man I sure love the whiny fucking Matt who does anything to get accepted and fucking Ryan the fat fuck who throws a tantrum about people not agreeing with him

Attached: 1389494840604.png (209x215, 2K)

>You can call Zach a tryhard who defaults
You literally cannot. Not without lying. Zach is so effortlessly funny. You can tell by the stream of consciousness bullshit he spins into humor.

>you can all Tomar a tryhard who defaults
Tomar is so obviously, obviously not a "tryhard." Do you even understand what "tryhard" means? You can call Tomar "unfunny" if you want (I wouldn't but someone might). But he is the chillest dude to ever sit on that couch. I can't believe you even suggested that. What desperation you must have to even out Lyle in such a manner.

>Chris even defaults
What's this about "defaults" anyways? I never said anything about "defaults." Why are you choosing this word to throw in my face? Also, Chris' "default" is funny. It's why he's the guy with the channel. His humor is organic and natural. Not forced "HEEEY GUUUUUYS WHAT IF THAT SAME THING YOU SAAAAID BUT THIS TIME I SPELL IT OUT AND IT'S REAAAAALLY UNFUNNY BECAUSE THERE'S NOWHERE TO GO WITH IT NOW?
Lyle is bad.

I miss Amiiiiiiiin!

youtube.com/watch?v=jM3S3KTXqHc

Ryan is totally unfunny and has zero charisma while Matt is a cuck. Imagine being such a fag that you apologize for jokes that weren't even bad in the first place.

Danny is also very not great at games he's unfamiliar with. He even dislikes playing most 3D stuff. He finds them too intense.

At the rate e-celeb threads are increasing on Yea Forums, this is no doubt an inevitability

I watched them stumble and fail and constantly die in Spongebob, a game for literal children, while making unfunny jokes. How is this different?

I'd swap Tomar and Corey, otherwise it's pretty accurate.

amin is an annoying retarded faggot

"One time Arin gave a black guy a ride and had to scream NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER before he picked him up to get it out of his system".
What did Suzy mean by this?

Attached: 1564694179761.gif (227x170, 57K)

is this like how juji said he was quitting youtube but actually he wasnt?

fuck these faggots anyway

His videos from like 2012 were ok

>Jakey at D
but why?

Yea Forums will freely endorse any eCeleb that isn't a loud twitter leftist regardless of the quality of their content.

>Julian, Jake and Ratt Watson on the lowest tier
How can one be so retarded

>no fuck-
>"my dead name"

Where are the video games? Are e-celbs video games?

I don't even remember half these people

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

This video makes no sense to those of us outside of the animator personality circle.

youtube.com/watch?v=GMOgPaQT_eg#t=2m42s

based arin the ultimate cuck

> liking obese faggots

>Cory that high
I agree
>Mick that low
but why? Mick is genuinely lovable.

>DID YOU KNOW
>UM....
>I'M FAT
>AND GAY
>AND MEXICAN
every single video that has Julian. Dude has no synergy, he is background noise. Even D is too generous

>Matt
>Funny
His entire run on OneyPlays was him piggybacking off jokes.

Attached: my-image.png (1064x467, 335K)

Attached: my-image.png (1064x467, 334K)

How.....?

>waffle being anywhere else but F

I only ever watch shit with Lyle and/or Zach in it desu

Attached: 23414234234.jpg (554x439, 38K)

Lyle ISN'T the worst thing to ever happen. But he's the absolute last one of Oney's friends I want there on any given episode.

If people want a Yea Forums LP channel, here's how I'd run it:

>Get a trusted person to manage the channel like how they have editfag for Yea Forums
>People send the LP episodes with all information already set up
>Channel manager verifies it isn't filled with things that'll shut the channel down
>Once approved, uploads

Super easy, only threat is people being abusive, which can be checked for with a quick play through of the video before upload. Zero strike policy, you put something illicit in the video, you're never going on the channel even if you send something clean in the future.

The only things that are banned are legitimately illegal things, not things that are unsavory. Beyond that it's also gotta adhere to Youtube regulations.

There you go, Yea Forums. Now find someone competent enough to run it. I would but I just don't have the time to watch through submissions.

Attached: boomer link.jpg (594x710, 98K)

>how long it would take until one of them goes postal
>episode two
>everyone is dead
>there's cum and shit everywhere
>the cops are trying to figure what the fuck happened

STOP
I CAN'T HANDLE IT
I'M SO FUCKING LONLEY

Attached: 1545698365171.jpg (720x467, 67K)

I actually knew chris from newgrounds. He was a total fuckwit to me and a friend and almost caused that friend to commit suicide because he was being a callous asshole.

That being said I still think he's a better person than Arin.

>I'M NOT YELLING FAGGOT

Attached: mandark.jpg (500x1200, 85K)

I love jakey and mick, but they didn't really mix with oney very well in the few episodes they were in

This is just KiwiFarms lmao

How is this video game related?

Ricky Gervais is a lot of things, but he's not stupid. Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington were handpicked, not just randos that he knew.

power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. whatever faggot is put in charge would inevitably ruin it

super mega works harder for it.

Default means to fucking go with shit you personally find funny. If it was up to me, it'd be Chris, Tomar, Cory and Mick most of the time. It doesn't matter it's subjective anyway. I generally watch when Tomar or Mick are there. I'd watch more with Cory but again he has a lot more going on.

Feels good seeing skinny arin get his too

can we talk about superior newground creators?

is he gona make it?

Attached: stamper.png (1000x996, 608K)

i will be honest with you, the second Hiro decides to open /incel/-internet celebrities, ill run the chanel and pay the bucks to get your editors

>chemistry
I bet you really think Ricky, Stephen, and Karl were actually friends.

You do not have an ear for comedy. Julian may not be the core of any conversation, but he bounces off DD and Chris very well.

>No Shadman
It's alright, he was mediocre in the 3 videos he was in.

It's meant to be a parody of "storytime youtubers" which is basically vlogs with minimal animation. Literally just a lighthearted jab from a guy who is a fan of them, even friends with some of them. Arin spergs out to make himself look good and chris(and later cory spazkid) shut him down for being a hypocrite.

fuck off matt

They take a break, whatever that means.
Suzy immediately gets some dick.
Meanwhile Arin writes her letters for an entire year to get her back.

I don't know if this is true love or the most beta shit i've heard.

imagine wanting to kill yourself because you were "getting cyber-bullied."

your friend is fucking pathetic.

Attached: qJFr0qe.jpg (537x399, 72K)

literally the only thing i know and care about with supermega is that they sometimes have nudity in their videos

I don't know who are those fucks, but I liked the part with the cops.

>So addicted on coke he literally uploads his drug addled ramblings to youtube for chump change now.

no.

This, every great comedy troupe NEEDS a straight man (lol get it bc he's gay haha funni)

it's hilarious that jonron went from a avgn ripoff to a nostalgia critic ripoff

what a career

When the jannies eventually cave and make the /incel/ board we should have Yea Forumsceleb generals, everyone uploads their submissions and we vote on whether it should go up on the channel or not. Much better then giving some power-hungry autist ultimate power

Attached: ezgif-2-1685f4b256c6.gif (320x320, 110K)

my nigga

He started uploading again. PAUSE.
He's been making shorts about food and life hacks. PAUSE.
It appears he's moved back into his mom's house. DONE.

keep saying it

Agreed. You can tell they work really hard at trying to be funny.

They still aren't, but you can tell they sure as hell try.

I'm glad some other people still like Mick. He seems like a pretty cool guy. He doesn't deserve the hate.

I like almost anything from when he had that like shark fin hairstyle. So anything early. Now Mark would do better as not a lets player but just a guy making videos. I like the Markiplier Makes stuff.

Had nothing to do with cyber bullying.

tl;dr chris owed them money that they needed or they'd get kicked out of their place which they loaned to chris in confidence.

Says on Yea Forums that literally programs retards to push extremist propaganda
Words are extremely powerful. You've been manipulated by them too.

arin probably has similar "arrangement" with suzy...

Promise me you won't call me an autistic faggot if you find my YouTube channel, Yea Forums

cunny

Mistaking "write" for "right" is not a misspelling. It's confusing two completely different words because they have the same pronunciation. This is not a mistake that anybody could make, retardation is the only explanation.

Now you're just bullshitting. Why even RP like this?
Gayest thing I've ever heard. Gotta be b8.

let's be honest, we would still do it
While supporting you all the way trough

I liked it when he played Binding of Isaac.

only if you dont act like anyone in

ill call you an autistic faggot regardless

this. he comes off as one of those people who try too hard to be pleasant and agreeable and pride themselves on it.

If some honestly considers ending their entire existance because of Oney being a meanie online then they probably should have went through with it

the fuck?
animation was NEVER giving money, especially pre 2010 NG days faggot.

the ONLY reason we are talking about this shit today, in 2019, is because he got POPULAR and took that shit to YT where they would follow him BLINDLY and that started giving him money for just playing games and talking.

I agree.

The schadenfreude is going to last for months when that happens.

Attached: 1556390534875.jpg (768x960, 58K)

Ask yourself if that was the intention. Because you can't blame someone who acts a little callous for the death of someone else. It sucks if they act on it, but there it is.

More genuine conversations than what Jon attempts

With jews you lose

>7 eceleb threads up
ECELEB BOARD
W H E N

keep saying it

No he fucken doesn't fuck you

True love doesn't exist but Arin is dumb enough to believe in it.

Which will make it all the more hilarious when Suzie immediately leaves him after GG eventually implodes and all the money dries up.

>animation
>where the money is

wew

His FAS wife made him feel guilty for his liberal use of the "nigga" when he was young and repeatedly cucked/left him when he "misbehaved.' That's literally it. Go watch the (non-youtube because he edit it lol) MGS2 or Final Fantasy flash things or even just half of his old flash shit. He used to use that word literally constantly. He's still racist against the blackies, just quiet about it or his wife will cuck his closet tranny ass again.

Attached: 1550722201259m.jpg (1024x666, 53K)

Let's plays are literally cancer friend simulators (literally proven to degrade mental health and language centres in the brain) and the quicker the entire internet returns to no commentary walk throughs for games being the standard once again the fucking better. In short kill yourselves.

Believe what you want man. My point still stands that i respect Oney more as a person because at least he knows he's a shithead.

Arin pretends like he never was or is a shithead.

I know I personally wouldn't because I have my own separate shit I care about and the management of this channel would be a service to Yea Forums. I just know that people on Yea Forums nowadays who lack the confidence or motivation to go it alone tend to fall short of the mark without some sort of guidance.

Older generations would still be pumping out OC like they used to.

That's a bad choice. Don't pay for editing. If they can't edit it themselves they aren't worth the trouble. I'd say at best the money could be like 5 bucks for people to watch an hour-long video and confirm it is not going to get the channel taken down.

Seriously, don't get money involved.

They won't if you don't shill it here, so keep doing the right thing.

Attached: boogie.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Do you need to ask?

Attached: 8whrnok7gs2z.jpg (400x600, 41K)

>literally proven
sauce me up

I like when there is at least one guy in the group who can do something well in the game they're playing. Ding Dong was probably the most competent.

>imagine actually marrying this hideous thing
i thing he did it as a cover up so his family doesnt think he's gay
how long until he finally comes out as a trany?
fatfag here, i've heard she's plump, i haven't see her recently, i don't care enough to look it up but anyway point is, even i wouldn't bang that thing

>SCP videos
thebatesee is my favorite playthrough of that. Never over the top with his screams and seems genuinely interested in the series. He's dead now so don't care too much for shilling him.

it's just gay grumps and gAyVGN threads, what others are up?

Don't think that's badass in any sense of the word.

What would you actually want to see in a youtube channel? Not just lets plays. I personally want some of the edgier humour gets posted here.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 347422..jpg (700x700, 166K)

It's amazing how Channel Awesome somehow staffed itself exclusively with unstable losers
Is there a single member, former or current, who didn't have some kind of shit go terribly wrong?

Agreed. I can't tell you how many times Arin's shit gameplaying made me hate watching them. All that "WHERE DO I FUCKING GO" waste of time. But with Ding Dong and Mick on the channel, they're actually playing well and doing cool shit that's fun to watch them succeed at. Imagine that.

what a time to be alive

Attached: yeah right.jpg (500x318, 31K)

I still pine for Spoony

Attached: 1547703817120.jpg (600x803, 50K)

>on the channel
Now realizing this makes it sound like I think they're on Game Grumps, but whatever.

The fuck are you on, they're annoying as hell. I don't watch any playlists with them in it.

>posting on Yea Forums is badass
no

I actually like this tier list

youtube.com/watch?v=1OaGs5c9FOM&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 152452404566.jpg (774x799, 67K)

Unless there's something I don't know about, Brad Jones still seems to be alright.

Are we going to pretend OneyG isn't also a bitter washed up loser how abandoned his "life's passion" once a tv deal fell through and youtube killed the animation gravy train?

Fat Rina Chan vid?

they're both massive faggots but for different reasons and maddox is a cuck

Attached: racist glasses.png (75x27, 7K)

this is on par with that tomboy webm for me

Brad had a bunch of shit happen to him regarding girlfriends and a former friend involving said past girlfriend.

He's literally working on a game? What the fuck are you talking about.
He has clearly started liking 3D modeling more anyways.

>the guy who once had a group of internet bandits that would dox and make animations of people they didn't like just because
>the guy who devoted a huge chunk of his time for Chris-chan shenanigans
>the guy who harassed and trolled people on the platform he now works on
Is also,
>the guy who is being the voice of reason against the guy he and many others on that same platform looked up to once upon a time
What other games allows me to have a villain join my party to fight against an ex-party member?

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-081600~2.png (1440x1209, 220K)

nigga you can't just say that and not post it

Look up Street Fighter Chode

SOUL

Nah I knew what you meant. Arin is fucking frustrating. Especially Majora's Mask, I think a dude even made a video that showed everything Arin did wrong. He makes so many games look hard to play and yet he screams "I don't want tutorials or handholding" and then "why didn't it tell me what to do? Where do I go? This game sucks." He's completely incompetent but he always blamed it on having to be on camera doing it.

I don't understand the situation. If DD and Julian were making Let's Plays on a separate channel with Oney, why would it fall on Arin to pay them?

She lost weight unfortunately.

So most of Oney Plays for the past like 3 years then.