Get leaked

>get leaked
>now your whole tournament is useless

press F

Attached: 1564673015141.png (257x104, 6K)

can i get a quick rundown?

street fighter 5 dlc leaked

SFV character pack leaked and now a ton of people are sucking this corporate figure's cock because he's sad he didn't get to announce this shit lineup that was supposed to be a surprise at EVO.

so what was it? Evil Chun li and Violent Dhalsim?

The one whit honda and the 2 girls?

home or in the room or in the living room

Why haven't they just made a new game? Who the fuck still plays this outside of cash prize tournaments?

i don't play or like the game but it made me feel sad for them, honda is cool and i'll buy him

kahgay

>Violent Dhalsim
shit i'd be down for that

Because they don't need to. They can fix this one. SFVI would just lose money.

Director of SFV is a big baby

wow who cares 3 wack new characters
now he can't get on stage with his stupid toy

I do

Lol violent dhalsim would be fucking based holy shit

If the reveal happened at Evo it would've been disappointing anyways. Capcom is so fucking stupid if they think we were gonna be happy with this after half a year of nothing. It's actually better this way because they won't get on the big stage and disappoint everybody like it's the Abigail Reveal 2.0.

Still thinking it's a fake leak and there will be a surprise during EVO

Both of those choices would have been infinitely better than what we got.

Cope.
me too

Attached: 1507584099481.jpg (200x200, 8K)

Ooooh nnooooo does Mr. Yoshinori Ono-san have a leaky diaper??? oh noooo its leaking everywhere aaaaaaaah

I thought Ono got demoted, how is he still in charge of Street Fighter?

The fact Capcom were so quick to officially announce it and then also drop everything else about the characters, like the movesets and themes makes me think this is them poking fun at themselves and their history of getting shit leaked.

Though Ono did say he wasn't going to be at EVO anymore and Capcom is pretty incompetent when it comes to keeping secrets.