He has a point

He has a point

Attached: 74FD5E63-6010-4FC8-9D9B-3DB7138027F1.png (777x602, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GWxC8ezE4Dk
hypocrisyofandrewdobson.tumblr.com/post/170480104867/today-were-gonna-look-at-an-older-example-of
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

imagine

BEING

(f)at

gay

Attached: 25BF5DB2-D4DF-46D6-8283-B46B88B3AA54.jpg (800x317, 153K)

>>>food analogy

Food

DOBSON DOBSON WE GOT DOBSON HERE

Attached: 4ECBA95E-7E3E-4D9C-80B8-E08AD2C5B9DC.gif (350x196, 1.74M)

He could just get more powerful computer for budget price and not a potato. What is his argument really?

>grown adult
>still playing games
>thinking their points or opinions are of any value
Lol

imagine being at computers

Attached: molyneux.jpg (372x372, 17K)

while we're posting ancient shit
youtube.com/watch?v=GWxC8ezE4Dk

so fat you look and see food

are you not a grown adult by any chance?

Yes she is

the smell

>he's only doubled down on all of his absolute worst traits since being banned off twitter AGAIN for being a fucking retard
To think there was a time where I felt kind of sorry for Dobson and thought he had a chance to turn around for the better. It's like he's made it a point to be the most insufferable faggot on the planet, and he STILL doesn't see why people constantly call him out for it. Dobson has gone well beyond the point of redemption and every misfortune that comes his way is 100% justified and deserved.

Attached: 1540616078286.jpg (540x540, 56K)

Based

Attached: DbakIf8UwAAqCMZ.jpg (1200x899, 168K)

>5'6"
WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

Cause his Minecraft Server worked so well the first time.

Attached: Dobson_Minecraft.jpg (1190x1280, 403K)

"""""""alter ego""""""""
furries in denial are adorable

Even non-custom PCs that cost as much as Macs often blow them out of the water in terms of specs. You're an actual smooth brain if you buy Macs because 70% of the price is you paying for some "built-in" software that's easy to torrent or find something better for cheaper, the other 30% is for the brand name so you can stroke your ego like the faggot who made this comic.

someone post the one where he can't wait to go to mcdonalds
and then the one where he's using his mac and it says "ding your new software won't work with this OS" and so he pirates his new OS because "IT JUST WORKS IT DOESN'T GIVE ME PROBLEMS ALL OF THE DAY BRO I CAN'T WAIT FOR MCDONALDS BUT THEN TO ALSO SHIT ON IT"

All this does is parrot the same marketing he was sold on.

In my experience Macbooks and Macs have just as many faults, particularly with the hardware.

>Tom Preston (Andrew Dobson)
Wait, which one is his real name?

Attached: 1559603599915.png (515x446, 334K)

>Lol
not a word
why do summerfags try to capitalize it like one
that point you felt sorry for him better have been over 10 years ago. he doesn't want help or pity or anything other than to bitch and whine like a lady
he doesn't want to improve, which is fine, he doesn't want criticism, which is understandable, but he does want to whine endlessly online while refusing to acknowledge how to fix it

Wait what got him banned again?

>etrian odyssey on the 3DS
I'm surprised he doesn't find the art "problematic"

Attached: 1498164592539.png (1200x887, 1.07M)

Son of Dob

Why does he hate us, Yea Forumsros?

Attached: dobsonhates4chan.jpg (500x316, 39K)

lel

He has a point

I have never gotten this comic.

The only one to be hurt by his presence here would be himself. People wouldn't post about him if it wasn't entertaining, and people love to watch a trainwreck.

who is this cutie she looks funny :3

Threatening the President.

Attached: Dobson_TwitterBan.jpg (1242x1229, 365K)

We need an edit where he tries to compare catching Pokemon Creatures to Drinking Water...with him advocating the Pokemon Creatures of course.

Thing he likes is good food
Thing he doesn't like is bad food

Ten years later Macs are nonexistent because their entire userbase dropped desktops and laptops entirely. They use their phone for everything.

i think the unifying themes of Yea Forums are more the anonymity and free speech moreso than the shitposting rampant as it is

Jesus. HEY! This is my beat! Go reddit tripfag somewhere else!

Attached: 1564652119732.png (701x701, 14K)

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Attached: somucheffort.jpg (600x825, 343K)

Imagine being at computer

Doesn't this guy get sent into an autistic seethe over Link's hair being blonde

Today i will remind them.
hypocrisyofandrewdobson.tumblr.com/post/170480104867/today-were-gonna-look-at-an-older-example-of

Attached: 1564357171602.png (649x3926, 2.26M)

>/technically/
Why pretend it somehow isn't exactly that? The implication here is that it should be exempt, but the only reasoning i can see is that he thinks hes special and above the rules.

weebfags btfo

Attached: 8b4d49233e965faf5da4f207c738db1f-d4xp3ro.jpg (500x1025, 382K)

>reaching my vinegars
what

Nah, there's still a big market of hipster graphic designers who believe everything design works better on a Mac just because is a Mac.

>she.

rotfl

Attached: tumblr_n065f5Lgs61slgb8uo1_400.jpg (400x312, 75K)

Who is this fat fuck trying to covince, my ass that dobson eats fruits and vegetables

Windows operating systems at least keep being updated for a lot longer than mac os's. Windows XP kept being updated for 12 years for example.

However, Windows 10 updates made me switch completely to linux. So there's that.

I bought a macbook pro in college, so don't call me biased. I gave it a chance. I still use it occasionally as a plate or paperweight.

dig dug?

:-(

>Playing a game about building and survival
>Go into a server where you can only look at things
People actually do this?

LOL

we say sneed here, boy

>not liking mayo
what a fucking pleb

He literally doesn't
Apple is worse in literally every conceivable adjective you could use to describe a computer

based

Attached: Dobson_Gamestop.png (588x829, 127K)

dobson could never understand that. obviously someone called him a faggot for some retarded shit he said and it brought back traumatizing memories of high school

It's already established that empathy is not a leftist trait so him accusing others of having none is pretty rich.

Aesthetic

vinegar strokes

>not posting the full thing

Attached: dobson.jpg (800x419, 102K)

They were better as far as stability, crashing, and viruses went until fairly recently

STOP BULLYING DOBSON!!!!!!!!! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: stopbullyingdobbo.jpg (550x1492, 423K)

>draws this comic anyway
gee it's almost as if he's doing this for attention

Fucking gamestop!

>hurrr make everything sterile and boring
The last time apple was aestethic was those 90s/early 2000s imac, g3

>dislikes bugs

Attached: sssv intelligence.png (540x348, 21K)

How is a fat faggot without a sense of humour a cartoonist?

Any modern laptop is more aesthetic than a Mac, and also come with actual USB ports.

Just because you say nasty shit on an anonymous imageboard doesn't inherently make you a bad person

Yeah, because that's so rare

Attached: Heathcliff.jpg (500x375, 51K)

I don't play minecraft much but is it possible to have multiple people login to the server and just set fire to everything at once or can he just recover everything with no problems?

Attached: Timschafer16.jpg (540x501, 103K)

Attached: prove it.jpg (207x253, 8K)

Attached: Dobson_Metroid01.png (786x868, 299K)

Yeah well you just wait until he is wearing the gravy helmet

Isn't that most cartoonists?

The holy trinity of Dobson

>imagine being at computers.jpg
>pic related
>dobson playing skyrim at 10 fps on his shitty mac

Attached: 7caeksykpnu21[1].jpg (540x420, 51K)

>same
>atypical
>popular
Does Dobson understand words, or just smear the page with them?

And I mean it doesn't even look interesting to begin with. I could understand if it were a gimmick server like a fully detailed city with impressive builds, or dungeons with combat challenges and puzzles, but there's nothing of value there.

Attached: nnnlamrjAJ1s0xig4o3_r1_500.jpg (500x476, 54K)

You forgot inflation.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

Attached: lesbian kick.jpg (500x688, 133K)

>He doesn't understand the sublime humor of the garbage ape

LOL okay I don't like that man Mr. Bobson (or whatever??) Very much as little as the rest of you in fact (he has an "inflated" ego GET IT? ) but you have to admit he KILLS IT in this one!!!

He has a point, you know.

Attached: WomenRule.jpg (600x878, 491K)