This seals the deal...

This seals the deal. MrBeast is gonna make a video where he donates 30 000 dollars to a streamer who he thinks makes great content for mixer and everyone is gonna join the platform

Attached: 05B261C3-A137-4533-B2B1-9D6E713787A9.jpg (642x480, 50K)

imagine spending your inheritance for efame

I hope normalfags, forsenchildren and trannies migrate to Mixer.

You mean like how Pewdiepie donated a bunch of money to random people posting content on D.Live and it TOTALLY killed off Twitch?

Fine by me. Mixer sucks but maybe if there's a migration twitch or yt will get better. Fuck why can't there be a better yt competitor

Take your fucking e-'celeb' shit back to Facebook, you underaged B&.

Mixer is more well known, even before ninja signed with them. Twitch was still far ahead of everyone else though...

fooor saaaaaan

Whatever. If it kills Twitch Trannies I'm all for it.
Fuck Basedfrancisco companies.

And imagine getting it all back from efame

Did Ninja leave Twitch?

He already said in a video that he makes every bit of money that he spends and more back in adsense alone, people absolutely flock to his bullshit and it's ad friendly.

Isn't he giving away youtube money? I doubt it's "inheritance".

I work at a gas station, and we've been selling Redbulls with his face on them for the past couple of months. The 8.4 ounce cans have Tyler "Ninja" Blevins and his face plastered across the sides.

I doubt he's going to hurt from losing 30k. He probably got 100k from the Redbull sponsorship alone, let alone all the adsense he makes, or when he gets paid to do a stream of a new game.

Attached: 1563721646704.jpg (1280x1280, 186K)

How does it feel living under a rock?

Mr Beast does money stunts with money he gets from advertisers. Good for you for not being familiar with his channel, that's cool on this website.

based, twitch is a platform exclusively for cat throwers, gamers need to fuck off

Just woke up from a coma
>mixer (microsoft) pays 900m to Ninja
>see this tweet
What's happening

Attached: screeny.png (598x149, 12K)

Imagine how much he got paid to move to a dead platform

Oh shit that reminds me his cousin or relative or some shit is a producer at a TV station I work at. Thanks for reading my blog

Mr Beast and Ninja are different people. You're confused.

mr beast is the only "e-celeb" i tolerate because he just gives away his ad profit to randos for more ad profit to give away

If you pay attention to shit like that then you have real serious problems.

Uhhhhhh 900million? Search "900m" and Ninja on Twitter

I am definitely too old to give a fuck about either of these faggots.

>oh no this multibillion corporation is trash
>let's flock to another multibillion corporation instead of an independent platform
Yeah, this is a conscious and moral decision from them and not a deal with microsoft.

I hope twatch dies

Honestly it seems like the Twitch bubble and the Youtube bubble is going bye bye

So why is twitch dying and why should i care about the e-celeb fags?

Streamers and e-celebs are literally making millions playing games and you still have a 9 to 5 job.

wtf is this thread? Is it even about vidya?

> Having to thank any random 12 year old every 2 sec
> Having to act like a retard
> Having to play games you dont want to all day long
Yeah man, my 9 to 5 job is terrible

>independent platform
>streaming
>independent streaming platform

Attached: BITCH ARE YOU RETARDED.jpg (674x916, 104K)

>Build your platform off gamers
>Sell out to non-gamers
>Gamers leave

How long til Mixer has titty streamers telling me to check my privilege?

Hi I live under a rock. Could a kind user fill me in?

Attached: 1272003553187.png (327x287, 6K)

Ninja left twitch to stream exclusively on mixer. He said he wants to go back to his roots. It’s all too fitting and obvious. Microsoft wants to advertise Halo on PC to ninja’s audience

Thanks friend.

>Reliving the glory days of yelling racial slurs and incredibly cutting, scarring insults at children over voice chat in Halo
I've been missing this since the golden days of Halo 2, it's good to be home lads.

I love MrBeast because rich people are based as fuck! Actually, I'm going to stream on mixer right now! I hope he picks me and not some titty streamer or known fortnite pro like he usually does.

Twitch needs competition desperately, the amount of policing they do now is ridiculous.

Literally who
Feelsgoodman that I have never heard of this person

mixer sucks

Is Bill gates still in the Director or share holder board anymore?
How he approved this

MrBeast isn't "rich". He gets his donation money from the youtube videos he makes and then gives most of it away in the next video. Rinse, repeat.

>Frequently spends 5-6 digit sums of money
>Isn't rich

High level mental gymnastics.

Attached: MrPoorfag.png (210x166, 50K)

Mr Beast is supposed to be hip, and HE doesn't even know who the fuck Gatornigger when playing smash in a video

>You play Link, you play Pacman, and YOU play this random ass gator idk his name

Nostaliga faggots should KYS asap. No one gives two shits or knows about some faggot gator from 1935 when your parents weren't divorced.

Literally should have never got in smash. Bayonetta got in because she was relevant and a recent game release, not some literal who green shit.

>inb4 muh rob muh pacman muh duck hunt muh banjo
Icon characters of different eras or mascot characters. No one gives two shits about literal who the gator

Attached: 1559871161217.png (1261x774, 965K)

>giving a shit about streamers
>giving a shit about FORTNITE streamers
Wanna know how I know you're 12?

*default dances at you*

cope if i've ever seen one

Not him but I enjoy video games as a hobby. I don't want to ruin it and make it my fucking job.

i hope twitch dies