TESVI will more than likely be even more dumbed down than Skyrim

TESVI will more than likely be even more dumbed down than Skyrim.

Attached: thread of prophecy severed.png (1290x1260, 2.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s08VMk0rQjgF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Might not even happen. We have Starfield to look at first and see how that goes. See if they actually learned anything.

I expect them to improve on the combat, but I know they won't.

yes, probably
Fallout 4 finally taught me that I shouldn't buy into the hype on a game like this. Forming expectations about what you want the game to be before it comes out only serves to set yourself up for disappointment. Once I dropped my preconcieved notions that it should have been an RPG, I was able to enjoy the game. I was merely being naive about the other recent Fallouts/TES's

You don't need CHIM to know about that.

>See if they actually learned anything.
They'll probably learn all the wrong lessons and double down on the mistakes they have made, all the while pushing whatever scuzzy business practice they think they could get away with.

Will be interesting to see how Bethesda reacted to the very lukewarm-ish reaction to Fallout 4. Sure, it sold enough to make profit, but even the mainstream reactions to it were very subdued when compared to their earlier games, it certainly was no Skyrim or Oblivion in regards of staying power or popularity.

Still, even if they heard that people didn’t really like Fallout 4 that much, I’m not expecting that they would reach any good conclusions from that.

We are definitely going to see no mods at launch but the Creation club will be live at launch and constantly updating.

I dont get the melodrama about Skyrim.

It was 99% the same game as Oblivion, just with more polish and presentation. But overall its the same fucking game. The differences between skyrim and oblivion are minuscule compared to the “casualization” that occurred Daggerfall and Morrowind.

op here, just want to comment on my thoughts:
my hopes is that it will have the in-depth rpg elements of Morrowind or previous titles, but with the combat of Skyrim (albeit moderatly improved)

though i know deep in my heart that wanting the old alchemy system and spellcrafting to come back is a pipe dream

Tightening the experience fromndaggerfall to morrowind did not make more casual. Removing skills that had little use at all and added little to the experience as well as making the world consistent instead of random. They are two different games entirely and you can’t sum it up as simple.

By casualization do you mean improved from a bug filled nigh unplayable mess to the basic semblance of an actually payable game?

>the old alchemy system
Isn't Skyrim's alchemy system pretty much the same it's been since Morrowind? Combine two or more ingredients with the same effect to make potions. The only thing it's lost since Morrowind are the secondary tools (alembic etc.) but those didn't actually do anything except just provide a bonus to the outcome if you had them, did they?

Good thing, because Daggerfall fucking stinks

Skyrim finish scrapping the magic system, fucked up the loot and kinda expected you to craft stuff instead, didn't have many memorable quests, completely ruined the attribute/level system. I mean honestly Skyrim was just an action adventure game. There is no point in exploring or looting. One cool thing about skyrim though is you can get a fucking job.

i cannot fucking wait for TESVI.
not because the game is going to be good, but more of because the inevitable shitshow that occurs upon its release is going to be hilarious. fallout 76 already made me laugh my ass off, so i cannot wait for this one.

alchemy tables from Skyrim force you to go to specific locations to perform
the mortar&pestle, alembic etc. mean you can do it wherever whenever

plus alchemy is much easier to abuse in Morrowind

Skyrim is their best and most playable game. Morrowind having good structure doesn't mean its a good game in 2019z

remember how they called Fallout 76 their biggest game and most ambitious title yet?
the guys are fucking clueless

how does it feel knowing that elder scrolls vi will be set in hammerfell and that it will be Wakanda the game

Fuck you. Hopefully the listen to people who were fans of ES before Skyrim came out. I feel like it is universally agreed that Skyrim ruined the Elder Scrolls.

*High Rock
ftfy

>alchemy tables from Skyrim force you to go to specific locations to perform
>the mortar&pestle, alembic etc. mean you can do it wherever whenever
Isn't that a kind of a superficial complaint, though? Does it make /that/ big of a difference that you have to prepare your potions at an inn or your house instead of mixing them on the fly, considering you can carry dozens or hundreds of them?

>plus alchemy is much easier to abuse in Morrowind
So it's worse because it doesn't have the same gamebreaking glitch?

they couldn't even get fallout 76 to work right, it's an online game made in gambryo, an engine MADE TO MAKE ONLINE GAMES WITH AND THEY STILL FUCKED IT UP

Sounds like they have the opportunity make make a world more unique than skyrim and oblivion

Only the true hardcore fans can grasp the complexities of the doom II engine. Begone, plebean.

*wakanda

So Marvel is gonna write it? Does that mean the protagonist is mainly gonna be the witness to Captain Marvel's one xoman crusade against Thanos to prevent him from getting the Elder Scrolls?

Your feelings are wrong.

i personally liked being able to make potions on the fly, and being able to become a god by mixing bread and saltrice together was neat

it was rushed because interplay could have taken them to court saying they never made a fallout mmo.

Attached: 271[1].gif (288x198, 1.41M)

no it was rushed because they didn't care

Sorry kinda misspoke. It is universally agreed by those who were old enough to start off with previous Elder Scrolls that Skyrim is an action adventure game and not in the true spirit of ES especially Daggerfall and Morrowind.

I just want another Morrowind style sandbox-ish RPG where you can do pretty much anything you want. Oblivion made lots of improvements, but it also took away lots of features. I loved how you can actually burglarize home and stores in Oblivion unlike in Morrowind where the npcs never sleep. In other hand though all the stores in Oblivion seemed so bare bones, empty, and small. I don't like Oblivion armors either, they all look like plastic. At least in Morrowind you could build your own armor piece by piece or just cover it all with a robe.

Just turn the difficulty down and pretend you made a potion.

Interplay has zero say in Fallout. In the initial deal they did but Bethesda owns every last thing about Fallout now.

>One cool thing about skyrim though is you can get a fucking job.
With this and marriage being added I hope they go along the route to more life simulation and add some older Daggerfall elements too

Still incorrect.
I started with Morrowind and enjoyed it. Skyrim is a far better game.

why

redguards are culturally arab so it doesnt matter, anyway.

Yup i pretty much feel like i want a more modern realization of morrowind/daggerfall. When skyrim came out that is kinda what i was expecting to be honest. Give me back levitation.

Not a nostalgia fag since I played Skyrim Oblivion and Morrowind right after each other.
Skyrim is probably the best for gameplay and modding.
Morrowind has the best story, but the gameplay is shit. It also has the only world I can really remember which is funny because I've played more skyrim. The lack of fast travel completely changes the way you interact with the world in a positive way.
Oblivion was a mess, it was just worse Skyrim and I don't ever see myself going back and playing it. The level up mechanics were much more punishingly stupid compared to Skyrim and the entire map is just a boring field.

The level system in Oblivion is fucking broken. Skyrim's way of doing it is much better.

If TES VI is bad then they should just pack it up and leave the industry.

Fuck, such a missed opportunity. We could have had an actually alien and cool enviorenment like Valenwood or Black Marsh or even Atmora, but noo

stay mad

Attached: Lore-race-Redguard.png (210x288, 114K)

the voice acting in oblivion was funny though

Except the look in skyrim is garbage, the quests aren't memorable, the environment is not more exciting than Oblivion, the magic system is garbage, there are no conflicting questlines, the level system was scrapped for a gayass skilltree which don't have as much to do with attributes, less attributes, it was far too easy on very hard, has no replay value, horrible DLC and Werewolf is fucking garbage, garbage questlines...

I agree with bad level scaling in oblivion. But the skill tree in skyrim was atrocious.

>only two stats: Health and Praxis (combined stamina and magicka)
>no skill trees/perks
>can't increase stats or select weapons/armor/spells freely, instead you swap between premade "classes" that determine these things (i.e. Warrior gets tons of HP, heavy armor, two-handed axe; Mage gets little HP, robe, firebolt in one hand and frost rune in the other; Spellsword gets medium HP, medium armor, sword in one hand and lightning bolt in the other)
>each class also has an "ultimate" like Leage of Legends or Destiny
>unlock classes by microtransactions

mad about what? its true. there are no zulus or whatever in TES, why bother making RL parallels?

I rmember thinking that they would have to outright remove skills to make the game any more dumbed down, and then fallout 4 happened. It's anyone's guess as to how far down they're willing to go from here, simply because zenimax is to greedy to let them make a game for anything less than the lowest common denominator.

Attached: fug.jpg (480x360, 11K)

I still like oblivion more than skyrim, never once have a played an rpg and thought "wait that's the entire fucking quest??" everything is so short and meaningless, quest don't have time to get started, breathe or end, it feels like a kid on a sugar high made it, the loot is the most boring it has ever been, enchantment sucks and so does alchemy, aside from breaking the game with it, i would take oblivions clunky ass anyday

All i said is wakanda

Attached: Redguard_Male_(Blades).png (596x596, 195K)

Debatable. The perks in Oblivion were way more unique, but not always useful. At least in Skyrim you can pick what you want, and even if the perks are bland, you can't say that most of them aren't useful.

Hollywood black worship just doesn't fit the lore or Redguards in general. They'd have to rewrite all so much lore to fit any that sort of agenda. Hammerfell was never an all Redguard paradise and they were always responsible for their own woes.

The combat is vastly improved.
The movement speed is vastly improved.
QoL changes such as detect spell effects showing onscreen and not in the map in the menu.
Shields are no longer tied to RNG.
Yes Fast travel.

Shall I go on?

*loot

Oh yes, drauger death grim reaper overlord with 10,000hp that takes a minute to whittle down the health or a bandit leader that is way stronger than almost all dragons is better.
Skyrim is just fucked up in it's own way.

Yes and Cyrodiil was a jungle before LoTR hit the mainstream at the start of oblivion's development cycle.

to be fair they just need a solid competitor to knock them out of the industry

why? you didn't actually explain, you just made statements

Blackmarsh sounds like such a shitty setting.

Could have been Elsweyr

Still better than said bandit having glass armor and every imp in the game suddenly becoming a fucking ogre that rapes your bumhole faster than you can say "Stop! You've violated the law!"

I prefer the leveling system from Skyrim over the Oblivion/Morrowind version.
While true it has no conflicting quest lines it has far more choice and consequence than Oblivion and Morrowind combined.
The Hangover inspired quest was not bad and entering Blackreach for the first time was memorable.
Conjuration was top tier in Skyrim.
No replay value...so what?

Blackmarsh sounds like such a shitty setting.
have you not read literally any lore about Black Marsh?

Didn't the Redguards invade Hammerfell and genocide all the natives?

hey, at least the loot will be good instead of another fucking 20 stamina helmet

yes they were on some black panther (60s group) shit

The movement speed isn't improved. Halfway though oblivion and Morrowind I'm faster than fuck and my acrobatics has me jumping on small houses.

The blocking was improved by oblvion

the combat was improved by skyrim though I'll give you that (one)

Depends on the execution. Skyrim sounds boring on paper too.

the combat is pretty much the same, play oblivion and skyrim back to back and you can't even tell the difference really, aside from the animation being slightly less bad in skyrim

Sounds a lot more bearable, but Khajits everywhere is kinda shit.
Yes I have read it, and thats why I don't want it as a setting.

Not sure if serious.
What about the list of things I think Skyrim improved on from Morrowind puzzles you?
It isn't rocket science,not even bicycle science.

So literally anything worth playing is worth playing again.

The conjuration really wasn't much better.

What consequences you do have for choices made during the main story? I honestly don't remember.

yeah, the loot is boring a lot of the time, but at least getting it isn't a frustrating experience most of the time.

Too many different types of Khajit. Honestly they should just make Skyrim 2. Only brainlets don't want Valenwood.

You're right. I suppose i like the dual wield addition. But once i started dual wielding spells i pretty much broke the game in the first ten hours like i can't even die except when the fucking millionth dragon falls out of the sky and fucks me up while im low level. Those motherfuckers are as annoying as cliffracers

You can trade Markarth for Riften.

No, most enemies actually have fairly reasonable level caps and only appear at high levels, it's the humanoid ones that just get out of control like Xivilai.
As for ogres they are pretty fucked up all the way through.
I know because I just recently played the game vanilla, my melee character could kill most enemies pretty effeciently until the higher levels that is, you've just gotta focus on your strengths instead of spreading out your stat bonuses to things you don't need.

And what consequence does that have for your character? Does this change the gameplay?

Always online and built around micro transactions.

I was agreeing with you, in a tongue in cheek way. I'm implying that nothing mattered in Skyrim.

Why does todd howard like those SJW type stories in Fallout?

it was boring in practice
then why are you having such a hard time explaining it you fucking troglodyte????

the only thing worth caring about is the artifacts and they even fucked those up by making them scale to your level

It's racist to think all dark skinned people are niggers. Redguards, for example, have formed a functioning civilization and can act and behave when interacting with other cultures.

Imagine if you were an autistic neckbeard that was also a avid lorefag. What would it take to make you happy with TES VI?

The civil war has Imp v Stormcloak and the truce talks.
The MQ has kill Paarth.
That already beats Oblivion and Morrowinds MQ.
Then you have the Daedric quests that usually have a choice between betraying the quest giver or not.
Then you have the DB.
Then there are a few random quests in the world with C&C.

The best anyone has done with Morrowind is listing ten and some are iffy (Naked Nords and Breton witches)

yeah, it's fantasy

Give mean example from Morrowind that trumps it then.

But the things you are listening don't change anything...

The artifact scaling is kinda shit, yes, but it's present in Oblivion too, right? I remember shit like Finger of the mountain being fucking OP when acquired at high levels (>26), but shit at low levels.

Off the top of my head you have to join one of three houses which are pitted against one another. This changes the story and it changes what you learn.

yes, this is one where morrowind wins, because items have a set power level

Your inability to understand basic thoughts is not my problem and if it was is beyond my ability to fix.
Good luck with that though.

An example from Morrowind for comparison then.
Shouldn't be difficult as Morrowind has so much.

they should either go all in on being an action game or an RPG. their middling/shit formula is starting to show its cracks

either make a world that feels genuine and not contrived or go full dark messiah 2.0. doing this half and half (but even then not really) shit is embarrassing

vocaroo.com/i/s08VMk0rQjgF

Attached: jskar4.jpg (676x507, 126K)

you're the one having a hard time here, are you actually such a meatheaded fuck that you can't explain why a simple game mechanic is better than another? you didn't actually think about it did you?

Attached: 695.png (759x651, 677K)

It doesn't change the story just locks you out of the other two strongholds (there is a way to cheese this and end up with two)

I am not the one getting frustrated.
I wish you well simple user.

>No stats; leveling just increases your HP
>No stamina; it's too hard for zoomers to manage
>No mana; same reason
>Mage's, Fighter's, and Thieve's Guilds are still in; but they have even shorter, even more phoned-in quest lines
>Perks are almost completely inconsequential to take even more pressure off of making builds
>Game is STILL on the derelict FO4 engine, buggy and ugly as shit
>They shill it even harder than they did FO76
I can't wait.

Correct, each one has a different storyline.

That's because nothing scales in Morrowind. Depending on what kind of experience you want, that's either a bad or good thing. In Oblivion everything scales. Skyrim is a weird medium. You get a very clear sense that you are becoming stronger in morrowind since early game enemies become so easy, at the cost of possibly having huge difficulty spikes, while in Oblivion you never feel like you're any stronger unless you break the game with OP gear. Skyrim is a mix of both, since some enemies are always a set level and others scale.

i have a feeling they'll turn spirit swords into the new thu'um

Hi my name is Pete.

Attached: retard mutant.jpg (450x577, 44K)

vivec is a hermaphrodite and that makes him half woman therefore i do not respect his opinion

Im frustrated because I can tell you have no idea how to argue for skyrim's marits, either because you're trolling, you're actually stupid or because skyrim has none, probably all of the above

Attached: 1443133971891.jpg (2322x2400, 1.79M)

Tes 6

Evrything stripped out.

When you level you get to pick. Health, Magic, Stamina.
Dynamic Perk System. You no longer pick your perks. From what you chose to level up stamina, magica and health will grand you dynamic perks depending on the content you are doing.

Deadric armor will be like Power Armor in Tes

You will get a Deadric Mini Gun Magic gun

Play the games first before spouting shit yo contrarian retarded cunt
>look at me I'm le boomer man dagger fall is so good!

yeah i know, I just like that about morrowind, modern level up systems only exist to give casuals that endorfin hit every few minutes/ hours of play, I care about becoming powerful, if i wanted a constant challenge i would play an action game

No

Obviously
The reality is that TES 6 CANNOT be good even if they wanted it to be, they dont have any talent left.

Well as much as I enjoy this can we get back to the lack of choice and consequence in Morrowind as compared to Skyrim?
If you are arguing this is an example of C&C in Morrowind I agree.
Please continue with more.

>Skyrim
>same game as Oblivion, just with more polish and presentation

Attached: 1480586517724.gif (320x240, 2.15M)

>mfw any race besides Imperial or any weapon/armor beyond steel/leather will be paid dlc.

Attached: 068.png (635x457, 302K)

It's spelled Merits.
Take your time before you hit post riled user.

No, no, no. Any race besides Redguard and Kajiit, and only Daedric Equipment. They gotta start the process gradually, but you know they will start it.

These don't effect the game or your character build

ahh so you are shitpost good to know

there is no way the next game will be any good

Attached: 1292619163084.jpg (1024x768, 147K)

Still waiting on examples from Morrowind.
So far we have one on the board.

So faction lock does not affect the game.
OK take down the one from Morrowind.

You are doing great user.

TAS6 is going to be a games as service game with a long term road map and online service features.

>there is no way the next game will be any good
I know.
Oblivion was garbage after Morrowind, and Skyrim was so bad it made me miss Oblivion.
FO76 was such a trainwreck you'd think Bethesda was going on out of business and barely keeping the lights on.
Between whatever the fuck is wrong with their executive branch, and the hyper-political SJW climate Western vidya is drowning in, TES6 will be lucky to be passable as a mobile game, and you'll probably have to sign a waiver to play as a Breton or Nord male.

i just like posting oblivion memes

Attached: 1433164384286.jpg (832x326, 92K)

But i gave you an example and explained it. You gave me a list of things which as far as i can tell do not influence any storyline or influence character creation.

oblivion had a broken leveling system
skyrim had the depth of a mobile game

tes6 will have even more and more of these "systems" with the depth of a puddle that cater to casuals, ie settlements, crafting, housing, families, etc., all at the expense of any semblance of depth and quality writing.

pretty much, skyrim is already so low effort

Attached: 1433164485518.jpg (1920x1080, 538K)

My original contention was Skyrim had more choice and consequence than Morrowind.
Yes you gave me one instance of choice & consequence from Morrowind. You went into a great deal of detail on it which was nice.
I am waiting for more examples.

skyrim has no consequence at all

How is a consequence something that doesn't matter? You are a fucking idiot. A choice has consequences when it effects the game. Are you retarded?

Depending on the race you pick you might not be able to equip helmets.

Before Skyrim picking the sign you are born under is important. In skyrim you can literally chose it whenever

Skyrim literally stops you from killing important npcs even if their related quest has been finished

that is indeed the trajectory yes

More than likely, yes. They've been doing that since they finished with Morrowind and created Oblivion with the console crowd in mind.

that is unreal

just because one is more obvious does not mean both examples dont exist, mental midget

bethesda is lazy as fuck

Attached: 1337610016393.jpg (1352x721, 252K)

It is one of the stranger things. Nords look like Nordic whites, share a name and that shit but they aren't the same race. They are a fucking fantasy race that just share a similar aesthetic.

Redguards are just dark-skinned with some African, Arab and even Asian cultural themes. Fantasy races have no connection to actual races and taking pride in them is extremely silly. Its like those women that see Lionesses and think that because they are both Female it means they are just as fierce. Its a fucking Lion you dumb bitch and you are from a fucking trailer park in Spokane.

That is what you came up with?
I have argued this with anons that found actual C&C from Morrowind other than the faction lockout.

So the choices with consequences such as faction lockouts and quests that lead to the destruction of a faction don't count leads me to the question which game do you feel has C&C? Your standard have knocked about every game out of consideration.

Are you people seriously hopeful for any upcoming Bethesda studios titles? Because you have to be delusional. Even the Fallout 4 standard is amazing compared to the shit they’ve been putting out in the last year. Just accept the fact that Bethesda is fucking done, not even modding will be able to save their games. Hell, given how deep they’re going into microtransaction shit, I’m willing to bet they’re scrapping modding entirely. They’ll probably do it with Starfield first, and people will excuse it saying we shouldn’t expect modding since it’s not TES/Fallout. Then they’ll release TES VI with microtransactions and no modding.

Modding is antagonistic to microtransactions, they have no choice but to remove it. Just like cheat codes and other shit are no longer a thing in single player games, because it discourages spending. At this point Bethesda is just as bad as EA or Acshitvision.

Attached: 873FFED1-3269-49CB-A915-79C44C07AB6B.jpg (637x636, 122K)

Any weapon or armor above steel will not be dropped in game or sold by vendors, instead they drop loot boxes that has a chance to drop materials needed to craft higher level gear, which have a very low spawn rate but you can make this go faster if you buy lootboxes with special Todd tokens.

Attached: morrowind.jpg (640x642, 73K)

People are just hopeful because of modding and that is pretty much it. Fallout 4 had a really great Vault ass for females that gave a lot of people faith for future games in that one department and CBBE and similar helped it along.

I'll give you another example after you give me one (1)

this happened as well in fo4 and both modded cleanups (that provided better textures) took up less resources as well. i dont know what morons they have working at bethesda, but they halfass almost everything.

I too saw that on reddit when I was looking for ways to fix my terrible oblivion framerate. Hello fellow redditor.

bruh

pretty much

Attached: 1320284930663.jpg (1280x800, 248K)

It wasnt at all. I likes oblivion way more.
Even finished it compared to skyrim
The only reason skyrim is stil popular (somewhat) is due to adult mods.

Oblivions quests alone could carry the game compared to anything in skyrim

Google brought me there. Not that it seems any different from Yea Forums honestly

No you won't.
You will argue betraying Erandur and siding with Vaermina and getting the skull of corruption instead of finishing the quest with Erandur and ending up with him as a follower is in fact not an example of C&C while still not providing anything from Morrowind that comes close.

It's not that you won't provide it it is because you can't provide it.

I prefer stat distribution compared to fucking brainlet health/stamina/mana

Should have had stat distribution and (proper) skill tree

You stink.

intuitively, I know this to be true, but I just can't fathom how skyrim can be even more dumbed down than it already was

Skyrim was the worst elder scrolls rpg they did. Kept alive due to mods. And i accept that. Did many faps.

Playing oblivion vanilla is way better than vanilla skyrim. Becuse the game is all about quests and skyrim had none.
Also oblivion had a way more lively and memorble world.

I provided you with one and you havn't even done this but i have a few more

You literally chose in the main campaign whether or not you are the chose one.

You can join three conflicting vampire guilding with different storylines and teaching abilities. This once again has three different stories and changes how you build your character.

There is a conflict between joining the thieves guild and the fighters guild. If you chose to continue in either one you will be blocked from another.

yes, but how good will the porn mods be?

this came out within a month of the game itself I remember using it on my first playthrough just after release. So yeah it was immediately obvious to everybody that Bethesda could make $zillions with very low effort and they knew it too.

Attached: games.jpg (184x184, 11K)

the only bethesda game that is an rpg is new vegas and they didnt even make it

Ding ding ding you found the Vampire quests .
You are up to two examples of choice and consequence.

I honestly didn't think you would come up with that one. It isn't easy finding actual C&C in Morrowind is it?

If my example you quoted there is no fucking way the chosen one thing counts. You get the same cutscene whether you feel you are the chosen one or not.

2 down 8 to go to match the previous high.

I'm starting to get the feeling that you know skyrim has no quests which change anything.

Didn't notice
The FG/TG isn't an actual choice. You just have to join the TG before you get the code book quest from the FG and you are good. You are never given an Us or them ultimatum.
I still count it because you need all the help you can get.

Up to 3 now. You are on a roll.

That is weird cuz in my current playthough i was a member of both and cannot any long do TG. I don't think you know what you are talking about and you still pretend like you are holding back on examples from Skyrim which we both know don't exist.

source?

So the fate of a daedric artifact is what exactly?
I think it dawned on you while searching the wiki for anything you realized Morrowind has next to no C&C. It is sparse.
Skyrim isn't chock full but it dwarfs Morrowind

>they were always responsible for their own woes
So just like niggers irl?

You can get kicked out of a guild for other reasons in every game. If you are locked out of the TG and passed the FG codebook quest that isn't the issue.

I am arguing C&C you are arguing everything but.
I know why you are doing it. You don't have much choice.

Maybe if you provided an example of C&C from a neutral game that would help.

lol what are you talking about? You said there were move consequences in skyrim but failed to provide a single example of a choice altering anything. I only had to provide one example and you were beat like 20 minutes ago.

Attached: 98796-1564637870-1115304039.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

I doubt they'll even be enough effort put into it to be dumbed down. My money's on the ol' copy-paste of TESV: Same graphics, same physics, same combat and general magic usage, same quest formula, same barren map.

Attached: 1424107641951.jpg (811x1158, 167K)

No I provided examples of C&C and you ignored them.
You have claimed the Skull of Corruption quest is not an example. It is a textbook example of C&C but whatever. Must defend Morrowind at all costs I guess.

Since I can't argue with dumb the other C&C from Morrowind is a list of NPCs who if you kill you have to do the backdoor to Red Mountain.
Well not really there is a way to do that exploiting alchemy.
Funfact if you exploit alchemy you can go from the boat to the Azura cutscene in 15 minutes.

Well it was fun and remember denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

i didn't ignore them but if it doesn't effect the gameplay it isn't a consequence of choice. You are a literal retard.

>Werecrocodile
>Werelion
>Fucking Wereshark
It's tragic that no one of these will ever be experienced in a TES game.

>even more dumbed down than Skyrim
Is that bad? I mean FO4 works as Skyrim with guns and both are my fav games ever.

Attached: 20190801221634_1.jpg (1920x1080, 596K)

what kind of SJW quests? You do have examples right?

>disdainforplebs.jpg

I think he has Bethesda confused with Obsidian or Bioware.

Thank god ESO exists or bethesda might have actually tried and Elder Scrolls version of FO76.

>more than likely
it is a 100% guarantee, bethesda is clearly moving away from RPGs and trying to make action sandbox games instead

Isn't bad...
> if you're a casual
> if you're a woman
> if you're a newcomer
> if your fist Bethesda game was Skyrim
>if you're a weeb and shitposter who doesn't care at all about the games
BUT it is really REALLY bad and kinda sad for...
>CRPG fans
>neckbeards
>30 yo wizards
>30 yo boomers
Because they used to love games like Fallout and The Elders Scrolls during the 90's and early 2000s.

Attached: bp6fec7paenz.jpg (622x767, 73K)