Why is japanese humour so unfunny?

Why is japanese humour so unfunny?

Attached: 1486207397224.webm (960x540, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sXUeO3auRZg
youtu.be/bdZ3QXg9U_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

all based on cringe

Why do you keep making these threads?

All they do is belittle, self-deprecate and humble themselves in public. How else are they supposed to make anything funny when all they do and all they see around them is people doing self-inflicted cringe?

This is the most robotic dialogue, it makes Oblivion NPC chats look real

Should they add farting and cumming noises to make it funny for the western audience?

you're an oversarcastic 2019 teenager,there's no innocent joke in the whole world that would ever make you laugh

You aren't Japanese.

the burden of humor is on the joker not on the jokee

You are the joke, son.

Wrong, that joke is specifically based on "over-sarcasm", like japs think if you say something so obvious it's supposed to be funny because "muh sarcasm". You have to be insane to find this funny.

Attached: Yakuza Kiwami 2 2019.08.01 - 04.22.33.09.DVR.webm (700x392, 2.92M)

the 2 nukes really fucked up the way their tiny little insect brains work

HUHU ME HEAR FART! FUNNY! ME GO TO MY 6 SQUARE FT APARTMENT NOW!

japoids arent funny

The cuts of him staring at it are pretty funny

>HUHU ME HEAR FART! FUNNY!
This is literally all of American humour. That and "haha my life fucking sucks aren't I pathetic? laugh at me!"

And then after it should have him saying "But this is a chicken" or "Seems a little fresh" not that weird monologue about Turkey being cooked.

Oh god not this again

Wow this looks really bad

that would be HILARIOUS!

SEGA HIRE THIS MAN!

But One Piece is funny.

Attached: You Are!.png (446x406, 64K)

Whatever you pathetic eurotrash weeb. I'll be crying on my leather recliner. Get back to work

odd how nobody outside japan cares about jap comedians and american comedic legends are known world wide.

I'll miss the exploration-part of Kiwami2.

Starting with the remaster of 3 we're back to the old inferior engine.

Attached: 1400797327912.jpg (321x340, 51K)

I thought that was kind of funny and cute, though seems like shenmue level of expressions

Wrong. There will always be people who don't laugh at any given joke. There's not a single joke that everyone in the world would find funny. Somebody, somewhere, won't find a given joke funny, and by your definition here, that means every joke, every single attempt at humor ever made, has been a failure.

>american comedic legends
Who? The only comedic legends anybody ever speaks of are aging britbongs well past their prime.

You literally just posted why every joke is a proven failure though

Yeah it's weird how English is the lingua franca and almost nobody outside of japan speaks japanese

Actually it looks better than the retarded falling in GTAV. At least they bothered animating it in here, in GTA they just ragdoll instantly.

low effort

meanwhile a black man saying nigger in gtav is the height of western vidya comedy

Then why are so many american comedy shows popular outside america?
Subs exist, it doesn't stop people who don't know english or japanese from watching anime.

Yeah it's weird how we bombed these 5'2'' bobble headed gooks into submission and undid their thousand-year third world samurai caste system shithole in the span of like what, 50 years lol

You haven't even made an effort
>Then why are so many american comedy shows popular outside america?
It's all some territories get, and it's constantly shoved in peoples' faces through advertising.

>Subs exist, it doesn't stop people who don't know english or japanese from watching anime.

Humor doesn't translate well. Weebs are just mentally ill so who cares about them

Jeffrey Epstein for one. If you haven't heard of him then you had a terrible childhood

Nobody brought up GTA, take your inferiority complex back to vending machine panty land

>ITT: american education

There are no flaws in your logic so I guess I have to agree with you.

Attached: 1563308511633.jpg (663x511, 56K)

typical ameritard

Attached: 1558202713266.webm (600x338, 715K)

>It's all some territories get, and it's constantly shoved in peoples' faces through advertising.
so they can just not watch it if they really didn't like it. we have the internet and all the entertainment that comes with that.

ABLOO ABLOO MOMMY!!! #1 COUNTRY ON THE ENTIRE PLANET B-B-B-BUT THEY'RE BIG DUM-DUMS!

Lmaooo eat my fucking shit punk. I'll carpet bomb your shitty drakhma moon tongue third world yuro hellhole as target practice

>we bombed
Considering yourself a part of the mass murdering of two cities which occurred over 70 years ago is pretty pathetic, man.
Even more pathetic is laughing about the deaths of so many people while you're being bred out of the gene pool.

Stop samefagging so hard

What's that, Patton? I can't hear you over the sound of Tyrone pouding your mother's ass.

I'm terrible at the disco mini-game in this.

You forgot DUDE WEED

why is your mum a whore?

Recently jap humor is the only thing that makes me smile because it's actually genuine and not covered in 20 layers of irony.

Attached: deep japanese story telling.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

>putting a constantly-shitting chicken on a desk

lose weight

No shit? Hoping that's really true.
3 is a garbage game that might be improved by dialling back to Zero's system, for which the only thing wrong is the risk of copypasting too much.
Whereas Dragon Engine just gave us tryhard exploration, bad combat, content cut due to budget.

>pouding

Attached: 1564674272162.png (890x661, 166K)

Weird monologue is a callback to the preceding conversation about the turkey being a prize.

I found it far funnier that he names the chicken "Nugget" and puts it in charge of managing properties during the bubble economy.

>#1 COUNTRY ON THE ENTIRE PLANET
The only metric this is true for is military spending.

>calling the chicken "nugget"
That's pretty gud

He won a free gyro sensor so what's the deal?
youtu.be/sXUeO3auRZg

>ehahahaehahaha something soooo surreal and absurd just happened XD
>and now the straight man is stating what just happened in the fourth panel!

love that japanese humor

Yea Forums itself is kind of Japanese humour

Why did you cut out the 2nd half of the cutscene?
youtu.be/bdZ3QXg9U_Q

your mom is

I've only played the remasters, just got a ps3 to keep going through the games.
Was so much cut from them? Would it be worth playing the original 1&2?
Also, I didn't hate kiwami 2's combat, it was a bit QTE heavy, and I didn't get to go beast mode nearly as much, but the physics and some of the new animations more or less made up for it.

>all this wojak and contrarian pepe shit
i really don't think anything quite like it exist in japan.

How does it feel to be this new?

It's as robotic as you (or your ebin discord) making this thread over and over like a skipping record.
Yea Forums truly is the worst board.

Kiwami 1 didn't cut anything unless my memory of 1 gotten hazy.
But Kiwami 2 removed 2 huge sidequests and an entire location so that's pretty shit
Original Yakuza 1 is a great to have a laugh because of the dub, but original Yakuza 2 is the one of the high points of the series

Yet here you are.

I got the feeling Kiwami 1 cut something to do with Stardust, they were just important for.. No reason.
I'll have to check out two though, cheers.

Nope, Stardust was the same in the original. It's just because Yakuza 1 was such a risky and rushed project some story parts didn't have time to get more fleshed out.

woah. something crazy is happening.

Damn.

I just read they cut an entire host questline.
The one thing I was always telling myself how cool it would be if somebody actually hired Kiryu as a host, especially since he himself made the remark that he'd quite enjoy that in one of the conversations.

This is the funniest thing I've seen all day what are you talking about? Korean posters trying to shitpost on Yea Forums fuck-a-me.

There's also the stigma of Dragon Engine being ties to 6.
A lot of people, even the oyajis this game is made for, are butthurt about 6.

Rubber road.